The Secret Santa

Story Info
Mike discovers his neigbor has a Santa fetish.
3.6k words
4.42
28.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers

Mike felt sorry for his neighbor, Kim that lived across the street. She was a single mom and had just lost her lucrative office manager job and was now working various part-time holiday jobs at restaurants and stores until she could get her resume out and get back up on her feet. To make matter worse, her car was in need for some serious repairs and apparently Kim, had also been in the wrong place at the wrong time last weekend. She was minding her own business drinking coffee at a local diner in between jobs, and it was robbed. Not only did the crooks take everything in the cash register, they grabbed all the patron's wallets and purses. All this in the month of December and just eight months after Kim's loser boyfriend had skipped town.

Mike had tried to pitch in and help her with repairs around the house expecting nothing in return, but truth be told, he had a huge crush on her. He just didn't want to swoop in like a vulture when she was vulnerable. He too was lonely, and a bit shy of jumping into a relationship since his wife just left him. In the meantime, the least he could do is show her some kindness during the holidays. He understood what it was like to be alone during the holidays, and imagined it must be even harder as a single mom. He knew she was working Christmas Eve and that she had dropped her sons off at her friend Nicole's house (another hot lady Mike would not mind getting to know better) so he decided to have fun. He pulled out his old Santa costume and decided to really do things up to give the family some holiday cheer. He couldn't actually fit down their chimney, especially with all the presents he bought for the kids, but he still had a key from when he bought and installed a new hot water heater last month. Mike smiled and grabbed his digital video camera and tri-pod. Leaving the kids "proof" that there was a Mike in the form of a DVD on the cookie dish would be perfect. In fact, it was overhearing one of her boys get mocked by another neighborhood kid that there was no Santa, "because if there was your dad wouldn't have left town and your mom would still have her job," was what gave him the whole idea in the first place.

So he snuck inside the empty house with the huge bag of gifts. He set up the camera by the tree and zoomed it in on the chimney. Then he went and crouched in the fireplace like he had just landed and hit keyed the remote for record in his pocket, saying "Ho, Ho, Ho!"

He saw a beautifully lit tree, with a shiny and bright angel on top as he crawled out from under the mantle with the bag and stared at it for a long time. Once again he marveled at how those that have the least seem to really capture the most of the holiday. There was something magical about the way that tree twinkled at him. He really took on the persona of Santa and was putting the presents underneath the large tree when he heard some footsteps and quickly turned around and his eyes immediately bugged out of their sockets. The first thing he saw was twin cloth mountains that spelled out: DUKE. It took him a moment before he realized he was looking at pair of gigantic breasts, the size of watermelons, pushing their way up from inside a college sweatshirt.

"Well, hello Santa," the woman said in a husky voice.

Mike moved his eyes up and down her incredible body. Her feet were bare with dark crimson toenail polish on. Her legs were very shapely, with tight muscles in the calves and shapely curves at the thighs leading up and under the stretched-out sweatshirt. Her hips and torso were perfect and he found himself wondering what it would be like to hold onto them as he made love to her. He licked his lips, still flabbergasted by the sheer size of her chest—he had never seen them this free before. He remembered his wife had once asked him if he wanted her to get implants but he never considered it that sexy, until his eyes landed on these large, but completely natural breasts.

"Ho...Ho...Ho..." Mike said, still in shock.

The woman saw the crotch of Mike's Santa suit starting to fill up with his cock, pressing hard against it.

"Is that an antler in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" the woman joked.

"It's not nice sneaking up on Santa like that ma'am," Mike said as his face began turning red.

She slowly walked over to Mike and he held still. Mike took a big swallow of air and has about to give the woman a suggestive grin when he saw the firearm she was holding at her side for the very first time. He took an even deeper breath and tried to seem relaxed. It never occurred to him that his good deed could look like a break-in.

"You look familiar. Do I know you? Never mind, don't you say anything, Santa. I will just call you that and you can call me Kim," the voluptuous woman said.

"Okay Kim. I was just here to drop off your family's gifts. I was just about to leave when I heard you behind me," Mike explained. "Guess I'll be going now. Have a Merry..."

Before Mike could finish his sentence, Kim had her tongue in his mouth and her hands snaked around him in a fierce, lusty hug. Mike didn't bother to try and fight her, so he probed her mouth with his tongue. The feel of her massive jugs squished against his chest and her right calf hooked around his leg, made him even hornier. He started getting bolder until he felt the cold steel of the 9mm against the bulge in his pants. She smiled down at him as he froze. Then she clicked the safety on the gun and put it back on the small table were cookies and milk had been set out.

Mike tossed off his gloves and cupped Kim's firm, round ass in his hands, giving them a tight squeeze. His thick beard was tickling Kim as the two continued swapping tongues.

Kim pushed Mike down onto a couch and started to quickly unbutton his suit. Once the top part of his outfit was off, she moved down and untied his boots. She tossed his boots and quickly commented on Mike's big feet.

"Wow Santa. You know what they say about guys with big feet. They supposedly have enormous cocks," Kim quoted.

"You know what they say about women with big breasts. They're built for fucking," Mike said smiling at Kim.

"Oh my, Santa! I've never heard such naughty language. It's a good thing you are in charge of that list," Kim said as she finished undressing Mike except for his large red and green boxers.

Kim started kissing and sucking on Mike's nipples, then twirled her way downward – probing his navel with her juicy tongue. She could feel Mike's hard cock as it made a tent in his boxers and twitched up in her cleavage.

"Let's take these off, Santa," Kim suggested.

Mike lifted up his legs so that Kim could slide his boxers off. His enormous cock sprang up and aimed at Kim like a cannon ready to fire on command.

"Whoa Santa! You're so big and thick! I bet Mrs. Claus loves fucking this cock," Kim said amazed while running her hands all over his prick.

"Wow! Who would have thought that Old Saint Nick would have such a large and wonderful cock," Kim gasped. She started tugging at it, but she could barely circle the width of Mike's thick cock with her fingers.

"Let's get you more excited. It's Christmas. It only comes once a year," said Kim.

She lifted her sweatshirt up and over her body. Her huge breasts flopped out to Mike's delight. Kim could see the response and smiled wickedly at him as his cock became even more erect and began to twitch. His cheeks grew flush red and really did look jolly. His cock began to throb with thick veins all up and down his shaft. She teased him even more by picking her boobs up and squeezing them together, fixing him with a depraved grin as she pushed the nipples to her slippery tongue.

"How big are they?" Mike marveled as Kim cupped her giant jugs and shook them at him.

"36GG -- it's hard finding bras my size Santa. Perhaps you could put some new lingerie on your list. Right now I want your big hands on them," Kim teased. She guided Mike's hands to her melons and showed him how she liked to be squeezed and touched. Then she leaned forward over Mike on the couch and guided his cock into the groove of her cleavage and began shifting up and down fucking his meat with her tits and cooing as his cock left pasty streaks of excitement along the swell.

Kim sighed and dipped her head, licking the tip of his cock each time it went topside and she once again flashed him a lusty look. "This is fun, but here is something I just have to try. . ." Kim helped her secret Santa to his feet making sure he was disrobed completely except for his hat and beard. Then she kneeled on the floor before him and took his cock in both hands

Mike gazed down at this lovely woman as she got down to her knees and began sucking and licking at his stout manhood. Her full lips closed around his shaft, sliding further down his cock until her face was buried in his lap. Kim could smell Mike's sweet aroma. It smelled of peppermint and this made her even more excited.

"Oh my. . .I've never. . .my wife. . .she won't. . .no woman has ever. . ." Mike gulped and closed his eyes, worried that if he watched anymore he would cumm immediately. After a few moments, it felt so good, he just had to watch. He opened his eyes in slits and glanced down enjoying the sight of Kim's bobbing head moving rapidly up and down on his cock. Her face brushed against Mike's pubic hairs every time she when down.

The sounds of Kim sucking and slurping could be heard throughout her small and cozy house. Mike's cock was covered in thick saliva from Kim's mouth. Pre-cum had started oozing from Mike's dick, leaking down onto Kim's wet tongue. She tasted his sweet cum and was delighted to the taste.

"Mmmmm, Santa. You're cock taste like a peppermint candy cane. I'll net you cum taste like egg nog."

Kim continued bobbing on Mike's huge cock while he reached down and took Kim's massive breasts and began swirling his palms along the swell and lightly pinching her gumdrop nipples in his fingers. Kim began to moan and hum her delight around Mike's thick shaft.

"Ready for something more tasty than milk and cookies, Santa?" Kim asked in between taking licks at his cock.

"Ooooohhhh yeeesss!" moaned Mike as he released Kim's huge tits from his greedy hands and rubbed them together while laying down on the backless sofa chair in the living room.

Kim stood up and pulled her Blue Devil panties down and off her legs. She climbed up on the upholstered chaise and lowered her wet pussy onto Mike's chin and lips and began scooting back and forth as he lapped up her moist excitement. She gripped Mike's powerful hips for leverage and rode his face as she became more and more excited. She leaned forward and swallowed his cock yet again as she continued to scoot back and forth on his face. She lifted her mouth from his cock and it made an audible pop as her lips released his throbbing meat. She cried out and started to shudder, but forced her orgasm back down and lifted from his face, spun on her feet and then pounced onto his cock without preamble. She grunted with effort as she tried to push her excited, splashing pussy onto his thick, hard pole. She hunched her shoulders with effort moving side to side with a slight shimmy as she forcefully impaled herself onto his thick rod. Her mammoth tits lightly brushed up against his hairy chest.

Kim began to ride up and down Mike's big prick, thrashing her long, light brown hair everywhere. Mike ran his hands up and down her back as he watched her giant boobs flop violently as she rode him mercilessly.

Kim lifted one of her monstrous melons and pressed it against Mike's face, making sure her hard nipple was lodged between his thick lips. Mike took a good amount of her breast flesh between his lips while sucking on the nipple. He could feel it get bumpy in hard as sucked on the gumdrop. She gripped Mike's shoulders and continued to bounce harder and faster on his rod.

Mike grabbed hold of both big bouncing titties and alternated between sucking on them and lapping at them like a newborn baby causing both of them to get hard and bumpy with excitement. Kim's pussy slackened and it completely swallowed his cock all the way down to the root and her excitement began leaking all over the both of them as he continued to drill harder and deeper into her moist nest.

"Oh, Santa! I've never been fucked like this. That loser boyfriend of mine could never get this deep inside me. This is exactly what I wanted for Christmas!" shouted Kim as Mike picked up the pace, sucking as much of her giant tits between his lips as possible and stabbing his thick cock up and into her engorged pussy walls.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me Santa. Fuck me harder. All I want for Christmas is your great...BIG...DICK!" moaned Kim.

Mike lifted Kim off his lap and positioned her doggie-style on the floor. He got behind Kim and with one thrust, stuffed her pussy to full of his cock.

"AHHHHHH SANTAAAAAA!" Kim moaned as his huge prong slid very deep inside her and his pelvis slapped against her flexing buttocks.

Mike gripped Kim's hips and started ramming her pussy harder and faster. Her enormous breasts were swinging like cow udders beneath her with the force of his fucking.

"That's it Santa! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder Santa! Harder," urged Kim.

Mike didn't disappoint as he started plowing her wet snatch harder and faster. He leaned over Kim and cupping her whopping breasts and squeezing them. Then he reached along her twisting torso, along her hips and under her belly finding her clitoris and began flicking the nub with his thumb while drilling her from behind with his meaty cock

"What the fuck is all this noise down here?" What's going on?" said a voice in front of Mike and Kim.

"Nicole!" Kim said in a shocked voice.

Nicole was Kim's best friend. They had let all of their kids spend the night with her aunt so that they could wrap all the gifts and even assemble three different bikes to put under the tree. They had run into trouble and quit before finishing up, deciding to get some sleep and then approach the bike assembly with fresh eyes early in the morning before heading over to her aunt's to fetch the kids. They were going to eat Christmas breakfast there with her aunt and uncle and then bring everyone back to Kim's house later in the morning and celebrate Christmas together as one big, happy extended family.

To Mike's delight, Nicole only had on a large white tee and her shapely legs seemed to go on forever. Nicole's breast were smaller, but very pert, and as she took in the lusty scene, he could see she was quite excited for her nipples became hard, poking against her shirt on either side of the Nike swoosh and Mike loved the slight. It made his cock throb even more inside Kim's pussy.

"Look Nicole. I can explain," blurred Kim, who felt kind of embarrassed.

"Why didn't you tell me that Santa Claus was here, Kim? It's not nice fucking Santa Claus without me," Nicole said, giving Mike and Kim a small, wicked grin.

"The more, the merrier," said Mike. "This is also a time for giving. If you give, then you shall receive."

Nicole lifted her shirt over her head, revealing to Mike her small, perky, tits. His eyes took in her curved torso and narrow waist, stopping at the sight of a glistening shaved pussy. Mike could smell her sweet aroma from feet away. Nicole walked over to Mike and began kissing him and stroking his muscular, hairy chest.

Mike resumed pumping Kim with his thick cock. Nicole reached up and felt up Mike's huge, swinging balls that bounced against Kim's ass.

"Be a nice little girl and lay on top of Kim so Santa Claus can have a taste of your nice pussy."

Nicole let out a giggle and said "Okay Santa. I'll be a nice little girl."

Nicole climbed up onto Kim's back and pressed her own back against her's. She parted her legs so Mike could get a good look at her juicy pussy and swollen lips. Mike brought his face to her creamy pussy and started sucking on it like a mad man possessed. Nicole wrapped her legs around Mike's neck, pushing his face further into her pussy. Mike could smell her sweet juices while licking between her pussy walls. His veiny cock continued plunging in and out of Kim's soaked pussy and his tongue twirled in Nicole's gash.

"Oh Santa, eat my pussy!" moaned Nicole as she bucked her pelvis against Mike's face.

Mike's slashing tongue began to roll around Nicole's clitoris licking at it furiously. His thick beard also tickled Nicole's pussy and thighs. Nicole couldn't take it anymore and started cumming in Mike's mouth. Her nectar also leaked down her thighs and onto Kim's lower back and ass. Thick, clear spurts of girlie cum erupted from her hole. Mike drank up as much of Nicole's pussy juice as possible before pulling out of her Kim and easing his cock into Nicole's pussy.

He tightly held Nicole by her thighs and thrust harder and faster between her legs. Kim could hear her friend moaning like crazy. Mike's balls were bouncing against Nicole's lower thighs and the top of Kim;s rump with each and every thrust.

"AHHHH SANTA! Oh Yes! UHHHHMMM! Stuff my stocking!" moaned Nicole.

She wrapped her long, shapely legs around Mike and clenched at him to bring him balls deep into her pussy. Mike slid his thumb against the nub of her clitoris as he jabbed into her deeply and that sends Nicole through the roof with another orgasm. This time her squirting was so forceful it shot all over the floor.

After a few minutes of fucking Nicole, he pulled out and stuffed Kim's pussy back up with his glistening cock. Every few strokes, Mike alternated between Kim and Nicole until he was ready to blow his load.

Nicole and Kim sensed his pending eruption and they swung out from under him and moved to their knees. Kim expertly grabbed the base of Mike's cock and applied firm pressure with deft fingers to hold him at bay. They then took turns teasing him with hot twirling mouths, but kept his orgasm blocked off like a bent garden hose. Mike begged them for release and Nicole and Kim nodded at each other. When Kim's thumb and forefinger lifted off his gland Mike sprayed both of them warm, white milk.

Thick ropes of cum landed in Nicole's hair and on Kim's face. Kim opened her mouth and took his spurting cock inside her lips to catch and swallow the last few spurts.

Mike pulled out of Kim's mouth and offered Nicole a taste, but she diverted it from her lips and beat the head of his cock against her cheek, smearing the cum on her neck and chin.

They rested for a moment and then Mike helped them clean up. He went into the garage and was impressed with the progress they had made. The only problem had been the complex gear and brake arrangement of the mountain bike. They had done an excellent job with the smaller kids' bikes. He helped them with the rest of the bikes, and then they went upstairs and got into the shower together. Kim and Nicole rewarded Mike a double blowjob before sending him on his way. They nearly fell asleep in the spray of the hot shower, happy to sit in the oversized tub, limbs entwined, as the water sluiced over them. Mike had to get back over to his own house, but he decided playing jolly old St. Nick for his neighbor and her friend might just become a regular holiday tradition. He wondered how many other women had a secret Santa fetish. He drifted off to sleep and suddenly awoke with a jerk remembering the camera he had initially set up as a surprise for Kim's kids. The doubted the rape of Santa would be a very good video for those kids to watch. He dressed quickly and made his way back of to his neighbor's house to fetch the camera, smiling and hoping to get a little morning cheer from his new lovers.

AnonOne
AnonOne
49 Followers