The Secret Society Punishes Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached the end of the hallway, I was greeted by another very nice looking black man. He could not take his eyes off my breasts and pussy. As he said, "Come this way, Peggy," he reached out and touched my face as he looked down at my uncovered pussy.

He unlocked the door and we walked into another larger hallway. My mind was whirling, knowing he was focused on my bare white butt as he walked behind me. I had heard from other women about the punishments inflicted on those who tried to escape from the black iron fist of the Society. This was not going to be pleasant. Few women make an attempt to leave the service of the Society after they are brought back from their first escape.

He paused at the end of the hall and unlocked the door. "There is a white dress and everything you'll need to freshen up are in here. Get dressed and when you are ready, push the button on the wall. You are to appear before the Board in 30 minutes. Don't take too long."

This was something new to me. He was right, everything was there. As I looked, I found just a very short, and I do mean very short white dress. As I slipped it on, it was obvious that with any movement at all, I would show everything. I still had on my pumps, so I didn't need additional shoes.

You could see every hair on my pussy...clearly, as the skirt of the dress hardly covered anything. I wondered to myself just how long the dress would last, as they normally did not allow the white women in the building to wear anything but high heel shoes.

I pushed the button, and in a few minutes, the door opened.

The young black man checked me out head to toe. "Mmmmm, mmmmmm," I can certainly see why they promoted you to be one of our Platinum white ladies, Mrs. Sanford. You are one good looking thing, I'll have to say. Let's go. The Board is waiting."

As we exited the room, I turned and looked at him and said, "Do you have any idea what they are going to do with me? I've never had to appear before a Board before."

He paused, and then looked at me. "Well, I don't really know either as I am not of Board level status, but in the time I have worked here, I do know they are probably going to punish you for leaving the Society without permission. I have seen in the Board room, and there is a big "X" like thing in the middle of the room with things like steps on it. The room is sound proof, so whatever they do, it will not go out of the room."

I responded with, "How many men are on the Board here?"

"There are seven. I know they will do some voting on what your punishment will be."

With that, he fell slightly behind me in an effort to make it appear we had not been talking as we approached the elevator. This elevator was different from the one I had used earlier. It was circular and all of the outer walls were glass. I was suddenly aware that with the short dress I was wearing that anyone who looked up could easily see everything as I certainly wasn't wearing any panties under this really short dress.

The black man pushed buttons 7 and 8. When we arrived at 7, the door opened and he exited the elevator. As he did, he turned and looked back at me, focused on my peeking pussy, and said "Good luck. You'll probably need it. When the door opens on the 8th floor, just open the door in front of the elevator and you'll be in the Board room."

With that, the door closed, and my short ride to the 8th floor began.

As the elevator reached the 8th floor, the gold doors opened and I exited. As he instructed, I walked across the reflective marble floor, noticing as I walked the few steps that the floor was so reflective that I could see the crack between my legs. My heart was pounding as I reached for the large gold door knob and turned it, opening the door and giving me my first view of the seven very large black men sitting and talking around a large table.

As I walked in, Mr. Rich was the only face that I recognized. He stood and greeted me as he walked over and took me by the hand. As he looked me over from head to toe, it was obvious the short dress wasn't covering much.

"Come, my dear. Stand here and let me introduce you to the Board members of our Chapter of the Secret Society."

With that, he pointed to a very dark and very handsome black man sitting in what must have been the Chairman's chair. The chair had a high black leather back, and was very tastefully made.

"Peggy, this is Mr. Thomas. He is the Chairman of our Chapter. What happens to you while you are in this room will be his decisions, although he has informed Secret Society Headquarters that we have found you, and they have directed that you, as an disloyal Platinum pussy, be punished so you will not even consider leaving us again until you are released from our control."

I could feel the eyes of each of the black men focus on me.

With a sigh, Mr. Thomas said, "Turn around, Peggy. We rarely get to see a white woman as beautiful as you, and as black men we want to enjoy the sight."

I turned around, giving them a front, side and back view of my body. My heart was really pounding now, for as I turned, I saw the large "X-like" frame that the escorting black man had told me about. It was obviously something they could strap a woman to, as there were velvet cuff like devices on each leg of the "X", although it was also obvious that these cuffs could secure any woman without any danger of her legs or arms allowing her any freedom. The "X" also had something in the middle where the legs crossed that appeared to allow the "x" to be adjusted in either a vertical or horizontal position. Another words, once the woman was secured to the "X", it could be tilted to any position desired.

My mind was whirling. What was coming? What were these men going to do to me?

The silence was broken by Mr. Thomas. "Peggy... or is it Mrs. Sanford? Lift your skirt all the way to your waist and turn around. I have noted in your records that you are supposed to be one fine piece of white ass, and I would like to see more!"

My hands were shaking so badly by now that I did not move fast enough, I guess, as Mr. Thomas snapped at me.

"Peggy, off with the dress, you fucking white bitch. Take it off now!"

"Well, well... what do we have here? Rich, you didn't tell me this Platinum white bitch had hair on her fucking cunt!" What a delight, Mrs. Peggy! I am from the old school and for white women in their 40s, I like a bush on a white pussy."

As I turned around, I saw Mr. Rich hand something to Mr. Thomas. Suddenly, as a shot of absolute panic filled my body! It was a whip...with a small rubber-like swatter on the end, much like a fly-swatter, but much smaller!

Having risen through the ranks in Florida, I had heard some of what the Society did to the white women who tried to leave the organization without being released, and believe me, if you were a favorite white pussy of the black men or you were super attractive, they would rarely let you leave until you had put in years of service. If you think the Panthers are a brutal organization, you haven't seen anything when it comes to the Secret Society. I'll probably end up getting punished again just for writing this narrative. White women who were married and this side of their life was discovered by their husbands were just told to get a divorce...period, as discovery was not justification for leaving. Punishments were frequent and severe if you weren't a total submissive to the wishes and desires of the Society and to all of the members, especially the ranking members.

As I stood there in front of the Board, my mind continued to whirl. To say that I wasn't frightened is the understatement of the year. My hands were shaking, my heart racing, my knees were almost knocking, and I was about to have a panic attack. I knew what was coming. I was just hoping it wouldn't be too severe and that it wouldn't last too long.

"Peggy, you were a Platinum level before you decided to leave us. You know there is a punishment for such things, don't you?"

As Mr. Thomas said those words and a few more, he continued to softly slap my legs and bare breasts with the tiny rubber swatter. The soft slaps had a significant sting with each touch of the swatter against my naked skin. At times, while he talked, he would softly rub the swatter over my bare nipples and over the hair of my pussy.

He walked over to the table and opened a drawer and removed what looked like a blindfold or maybe a sleeping mask is a better description.

"Here, put this on."

My hands were shaking as I reached out and took the black sleeping mask and slipped it over my head and over my eyes.

With a shaking voice, I said, "Please... please don't to this to me! I know I was wrong. Please, don't punish me...don't hurt me."

As I finished the words, I heard Mr. Thomas say, "Give me your hand and follow me."

He guided me across the room in the direction of the "X" frame, the one with the ties for wrists and ankles.

"Relax, Peggy... I'll guide you."

The wood of the "X" felt cold against my naked skin as Mr. Thomas was joined by several other Board members. They backed me up against the "X" so the wooden legs crossed in the small of my back. These wooden legs were probably no larger than a 2" x 4" piece of lumber, but the device was clearly designed to hold a woman's body captive without covering any of the sexual or feminine body parts.

As my legs were parted, hands caressed my pussy as my ankles were tied tightly to the lower legs of the "X" bracket. My shoes were removed, and I was able to half way support myself, I somehow had the feeling that this was going to change. I was completely naked, legs open wide, and now hands were lifting my arms upwards and leather cuffs were being placed around my wrists, holding my arms as far apart as my legs. I was aware that I was now "spread eagle" on the "X" and I could not move or see anything!

Suddenly, somebody released a catch somewhere, and the "X" now tilted my body backwards at about a 45 degree angle. Oh my gosh, I didn't want to think about what was coming next. My feet no longer touched the floor, and physically, I was helpless. I had flash backs of the screams while in the Florida Society building of women being punished. This couldn't be happening to me!

Without warning, the chill of the swatter ran up my legs and over my breasts and nipples. Then, without warning, I felt the first blow of the swatter as it struck my fully exposed pussy with a sting that was without a doubt the most painful thing I had ever felt! I screamed!

"Peggy, you have been a bad girl. The blows from this little swatter will teach you that you can never leave our service again. This belongs to the Secret Society!"

With that, the second full forceful slap of the swatter struck my exposed pussy again. I started to cry, beg... "Please, please, stop... you are hurting me!"

The noise in the room told me the other six black men were now surrounding me, but what I didn't expect was... several of them also had these small rubber whip-like swatters too. I had never known pain like this! My reaction to the multiple strikes from what seemed like many swatters, all striking my body from all directions was total panic and tears, sobs, mixed with begging statements of "Please...stop! Please, please, stop!"

The swatters were now striking not only my exposed pussy but my legs, my arms, my breasts, my nipples, and from behind, some especially stinging blows to my ass! My whipping seemed endless. There was one painful swat after another, some even struck my breasts together with perfect timing.

After what seemed like an eternity, the whipping stopped. I was sobbing so strongly I could not speak. My body, especially my pussy, was on fire from the endless striking of the small rubber swatters. Several of the slaps had even struck my face, which was also burning like crazy!

I felt something move the frame of the "X" frame! Oh, what was going to be next?! I knew if they hadn't stopped beating me when they did, that I would have surely passed out! But too, I knew in my mind these men were not through with me yet. I thought to myself it couldn't be any worse than the beating I had just endured. As my sweat ran down my body, I thought I must be bleeding. It stung like fire as every drop passed a place were the small rubber swatter had stung my bare flesh!

"Peggy, we must be able to trust you not to leave the reaches of the Secret Society again."

"Oh, I won't!" My words were hard to say as I was still crying both from the punishing blows but from the fear and panic that still filled my mind. "I promise, I will never leave and never disobey again, Mr. Thomas! Please, let me down! Please!"

"How do we know that, my dear? You say these words, but I am not convinced you mean them. You may forget your little whipping in a week or so and go back to your ways with your husband. No... you need an additional little reminder."

With those words just said, I felt the chill of something being pushed into my pussy. "Oh no, please, don't! I'm so sore I can't take any more! Please...no more! Please stop! I will never disobey again! I promise!"

The object was now deeply inserted in my pussy. I held my breath waiting for whatever it was to start fucking me. Then...without warning, the pain that caught me completely off guard made the whipping seem like a picnic! They had inserted something electrical in my pussy! With a soft buzz, the electrical current caused my pussy to almost convulse! I had massive contractions from the pain it caused! My body jerked and winced with every shot of the current as it filled my pussy with not only contractions but with wild spasms, each one causing not only unspeakable pain as the device shocked me, but massive, almost endless sexual orgasms too, one after another! I tried to scream! I couldn't!

As if the whipping wasn't bad enough, this electrical device was much worse. In trying to write this narrative, I am finding the descriptive words almost impossible to come by, just as they were when I was tied and experiencing the real event and this awful device! The torture seemed endless, and I can remember once especially severe jolt that caused me to pass out after what seemed to be an endless, deep sexual contraction.

As they brought me around, I was still tied to the "X" and the shocking had stopped. I felt the device slip from my well lubricated pussy.

"Peggy, you and the other white women who joined the Secret Society must realize that your services are ours to use as long as we like. Your punishment has ended...for now, but there is something you must understand. Is your mind clear enough to hear my words and understand what I am saying?"

I responded with a, "Yes, sir."

"Okay...then listen to my words. Your mind and your beautiful white body belong to black men to use and enjoy on an endless basis. Your Platinum status is hereby revoked. You are now just another white women in the Society...just another white pussy for us to fuck and enjoy any time we want to. Your pussy will a place for black men to relieve our sexual needs. And, my dear, should you ever try to escape our grasp again you'll find the punishment ten times worse than what you experienced today. Do you understand me, you fucking white bitch?"

"Yes, sir..."

With that, still blind folded and tied to the "X" bracket, I heard the men make comments about my body. Then, someone walked over to me and slapped my face so hard I thought my head would come off!

"You'll stay tied for another hour or so. We have several other white women who have also disobeyed and broken the rules of the Society. They need to see you like this. One will be picked and she too will be punished in front of the other white girls, so all will know what can come their way if they try to escape us. Her punishment will be much more severe than what you just experienced, and once it is over she will be rendered sexually useless for any man to enjoy ever again.

Once ready, you'll be checked by the doctor before several of the black men fuck you, and then you'll be allowed to leave the building an go home...for now, until we need you again."

The Secret Society again controlled my life. What would come next for me? What are the going to do to this next poor girl?

12