The Secret Theatre Act 01

Story Info
Stripped, whipped and violated - on stage!
1.6k words
3.9
43.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SuzyS
SuzyS
74 Followers

Dear Reader and of course my Dear Followers

I have a request. If you'd like to suggest what might happen in Act 2. I will write it and publish it here. Send as many suggestions as you like and I will choose the one that turns me on the most.

With love and respect,

Suzy

******************************************

The Secret Theatre

It is said that in the old city of Prague there is a secret theatre. This theatre is known only to a very small number of people and has been the venue for a very special kind of entertainment for over two hundred years.

Even the few who know the address would find it impossible to find. From outside, the place is as nondescript as all the other buildings in the quiet back-street. However at every performance all seats are filled.

Once inside, visitors are stunned by the opulence of the interior. Dark red velvet hangings adorn the walls, gold filigree, silk cords, marble and dark polished wood all form the theatre's backdrop. There is no box office, no money changes hands, and everyone has sworn an oath of secrecy.

Wide staircases lead up from both sides to a dark upper gallery. Hundreds of candles light the open spaces and strange and erotic shadows will dance on the walls as guests pass by.

It is nearly time for tonight's performance and the first guests enter, a tall beautifully dressed woman accompanied by a younger girl. The woman is self-assured whilst her companion, in her dark cloak, seems shy and anxious. Her feet are bare.

Another pair of guests arrives, similar in style to the first - the confidant escort and her demure companion. The women with heads held high are Dommes their companions, subs. Only such couples are admitted because performances are of interest only to women who love other women in this particular way. This theatre has always taken these natural tendencies to a high level of sophistication.

The foyer is filling rapidly. Women dressed in elegant bespoke tailoring contrast with their bare foot companions who are all clad in identical dark cloaks

A bell rings and the audience begins to move up the stairs to find their places in the gallery, a horseshoe shape of boxes, each with places for two. The occupants of each box can be clearly seen by all the others but if they withdraw to the back of their boxes where they are hidden from view. This private space is equipped with a padded shelf long enough to for a person to lay full length. Above the shelf are cupboards which contain straps and cords, massage oils and lubricants as well as the usual instruments of physical chastisement. Guests requiring something more specialised can summon a maid who will return with the device or medication requested.

The maids go from box to box to settle their guests and serve vintage champagne. Each maid is wearing nothing but a little black Chanel jacket. Each has neatly trimmed pubic hair. All are chosen for their beauty, charm and discretion for they are often accomplices in some very private activities.

At the moment, the stage itself is hidden behind heavy velvet curtains but that is about to change. A hush falls over the auditorium. The maids extinguish the candles in the auditorium, and suddenly each box takes on the appearance of tiny theatres. The seated coupled are now silhouettes. All the subs have removed their cloaks and are now completely naked.


First Act

The night entertainment always begins the same way. The curtain rises on a tableau depicting the exploits of the infamous Blood Countess - Elizabeth Bathory, the sadistic lesbian aristocrat convicted of abducting, torturing and killing hundreds of young girls in her native Hungary. The stage is empty apart from a huge evil-looking iron frame from which hang ropes and chains.

The tableau resembles a pantomime, the plot unchanged in two hundred years. The central character is the evil Countess herself and she appears first. Wearing her traditional opulent bejewelled costume with its high collar, she regards the audience with a sarcastic disdainful sneer. Someone boos.

The next character to appear is the Countess's equally notorious maid, who enthusiastically assisted in the insane sexual torture. Upon conviction, the sentence of the court was that her fingers be torn off with red-hot pincers.

These two actresses have performed this tableau many times and both are firm favourites the audience. By tradition, the maid wears in tight black leather trousers, a black leather waistcoat and high boots and there is a leather whip strapped to her waist. Her long dark hair is tied tightly back.

She holds one end of a length of rope which leads into the wings. At her mistress's command she slowly pulls the rope. This delaying tactic further increases the audience's excitement. They know but yet don't know what awaits them!

Finally, struggling and whimpering at the end of the rope, the third and final character appears. This is the moment the audience have been waiting for, the arrival of the Countess's hapless victim - the Innocent Virgin.

She is not a professional actress but chosen from among the local population. The role is performed by a different girl each night. These days the girls are neither innocent nor virgins but all are exquisitely beautiful. As tonight's victim is finally dragged on to the stage, a gasp arises from the audience followed by a round of applause.

The girl's wrists are bound behind her back, her blonde hair cascades over her shoulders. She wears a coarse linen smock, barely long enough to cover her bottom.

The plot is very simple. The Countess tells her maid to untie the victim's wrists to strip her. A thorough examination of poor girl's naked body is then carried out by the maid. The audience watches closely as the perfectly formed buttocks are parted, the pink nipples twisted. The girl struggles and cries pitifully as every part of her naked body is probed and stretched. The Countess issues another command and the maid drags the girl to the iron frame, where her wrists and ankles are fastened and the naked girl is held with arms legs spread wide.

The evil Countess gives a blood-chilling laugh as she promenades before the excited onlookers as the audience drinks in this vision. The girl struggles helplessly, her perspiring skin glowing in the candle light.

Now the maid pulls the whip from her waistband and prepares to lash the victim. What follows is shockingly erotic. It would be easy to mistake the girl's anguished screams as genuine, but this is merely her acting skill. As too are the scarlet welts, the traces of blood and sweat, all merely theatrical art but horribly convincing.

The vicious chastisement wrings utterly convincing screams from the victim, as the maid applies the whip to both her back and her stomach and breasts. But now the Countess advances on the girl and begins to gently fondle and stroke the poor girl's naked body while her maid continues the vicious chastisement. Elegantly gloved hands linger on breasts and buttocks before settling between the outstretched legs.

What follows is no longer the pretence of actors but genuine. The girl feigns reluctance and distaste at being abused in this way, but she is obviously becoming genuinely aroused. He face reddens and patches of red appear on her chest and neck. This is the moment that always galvanises the audience, this seamless transition from pretence to reality for the roles have changed.

The maid's whip is discarded and the girl becomes lost amongst searching fingers and tongues as her body is turned this way and that. The maid released her from the frame and stands behind her, supporting her, cradling her and stroking her hair.

The Countess kneels in front of the girl and caresses the slim nude body, her fingers manipulating the clitoris. Panting can be heard throughout the auditorium and as she is brought closer and closer to her climax. And then it happens, a cry of ecstasy erupts from her lips and the beautiful victim falls quivering and shuddering to her knees.

The audience is on its feet, applauding the performers. The two actresses gently guide the trembling girl from the stage as the curtain falls and the Dommes turn their attention to the subs beside them.

The first act is over and the curtains closed. The sado-masochistic tableau was received with tumultuous applause as it was every night. Now, during the interval the audience busied themselves according to their separate roles. The world of BDSM has a complex psychology and many benefits for those who have formed these contacts. Domination and submission are of course inseparable, two sides of the same priceless coin.

Many make the mistake of assuming that the dominant partner possess all the power, the submissive relinquishes power but that is not the case. Both exercise equal power in their intimate exchanges.

The sub knows well the effect her naked body has on her Domme as she kneels before her. She relishes her mistress's delight in every sexual climax. The subs power resides in the erotic potential of her willingness to submit again and again to the various torments because she know that she will be generously rewarded.

The rewards come in many forms. A stroke of the hair during a particularly painful procedure. Whispered words of praise and of appreciation for the subs gift of her mind and body. Sometimes too more tangible gifts, beautiful clothes, beauty treatments, elegant body-jewellery.

Now we return to the candlelit glow of the theatre's discreet little boxes. From behind curtains comes the sounds of chastisement, the sound of a hand slapping warm and willing flesh. Gasps and groans and shrieks of ecstasy.

To be continued!

What will happen in Act 2 is up to YOU!

SuzyS
SuzyS
74 Followers