The Secret World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any idea where they went?" Ulf asked.

Rumah looked at him while catching her breath, "I haven't the foggiest, but I'm sure he does," she said while pointing at a single injured Phoenician guard left behind. "I'm sure he'll talk," Rumah said with a smile.

And now back to Colombia. You're probably wondering why I was checking my cellphone in front of Robert Branford, sure as hell I wasn't tweeting, "Hanging out with demon possessed asshole in bumfuck rural Colombia! #theexorcist #behindmesatan," or some shit like that.

Instead I got an email on my phone from someone I had a falling out with years ago. Someone who I dreaded to hear from, because each time I do it means something bad. But, don't worry, here's the email, "Johnny, it's me. I know we haven't talked in a long time, but it's the visions. Always the damn visions, but it's not about the ravens this time. Something worse, I saw a man with horns and wings.

"Then I saw you drifting in an empty void until finally I saw you laying still all beaten and battered in some ancient chamber. Whatever you're doing, Johnny, just walk away from this, please. If you chase after the man with horns and wings, I'm afraid everything else will come to pass. Johnny, take care of yourself. -M. Roget."

Did I take her advice and wake away? Fuck no! Instead after I told the puppy demon possessing Branford he was my bitch, I punched him a few times. Then a few times more. And then some more.

"Tell me what I need to know," I demanded, "Where is the remnants of the Dark Watchers Legion? Who is leading the cult?" Branford smiled at me, a fake smile, but was resistant no doubt.

Meanwhile as Big Papi had Penny and Beau accompany him to wake the priest up, they came across the church which connected to the hospital. Beau took a step back, "Well, hold on. I reckon I'll wait for y'all to get back," he said.

"Don't be draft, let's get on with it," Penny insisted.

Beau looked rather upset and couldn't look in the direction in the church, "Ya don't understand, Cher. I can't go in there." Beau turned his back towards the direction of the church and began to breathe heavily.

"Come on, Penny," Big Papi insisted. Penny was no doubt confused by it all, but she continued into the church with Big Papi.

Beau once explained it to me once. Or at least he tried to. Sanguinare Vampirus, the original term for the vampiric affliction. An unholy affliction no doubt, there are no known records of where it started or how it came to be. As humans, we have an insatiable curiosity to learn our beginning. And like humans, vampires too seek knowledge of their origins.

One thing is for sure, all places and items of religion seems to affect vampires. Beau explained the bloodlust. He explained those of holy enchantment yields a blinding light. But, those free from the bloodlust feel as though they are burdened by shame. Crucifixes, churches, temples, even prayer can bring a vampire free from bloodlust a heavy guilt. It reminds them of their impending damnation to hell for eternity just for being afflicted.

At least that's how Beau explains it. There's not too many vampires out there willing to play ball, even those that do aren't as helpful as Beau has been. I have heard a story once in Tibet of a vampire still filled with bloodlust that was slain by Tibetan monks. No mysticism or physical force, rather just the use of Buddhist talismans and prayer was enough to smite the vampire. Of course we're talking high level elite monks with lifelong servitude to their faith and not some West Borough Bapist assholes simply telling the vampires they're going to hell while picketing doomsday signs.

But, then I also heard of one being free from bloodlust being welcomed into the monastary with open arms, but refused to face redemption because of the guilt he or she felt. Of course I heard this story from George Olivieri, but he doesn't know their origins. They've been around longer than he has. Which definitely means vampirism predates the new testament. But how far back it goes is still unknown.

Okay, Vampiric History 101 is over, back to Beau, Penny, and Big Papi. After several minutes had passed, Big Papi and Penny returned with a very aggravated priest. Each of them carrying buckets of water which Beau helped carry back upstairs to where Doc and I were at. Now, since I don't habla espaƱol, we'll just go with Big Papi insisting the padre to bless the water in Spanish. Though after seeing everything in progress, the priest wasn't too eager be part it, instead he insisted he contact the vatican.

"We don't have time for that!" Big Papi demanded in Spanish to the priest.

"My son, I am a man of the clergy and I must follow the words of god," the priest responded.

Big Papi responded in a very aggravated tone, "We don't have time for that. Look in the room and tell me how long are we suppose to wait until we hear back from the Vatican?"

The priest looked in the room, good thing the moments before he arrived upstairs I had been slapping Branford around causing the demon to become agitated. Such the young puppy demon, loud and obnoxious, so crying out for attention like a little child throwing a temper tantrum. I'm also sure the church probably teaches their exorcists not to agitate the possessed, but I don't work for the church. The more I slapped Branford around the more he yelled back phrases in Verbis Diablo with a deep demonic voice.

"Okay...okay, I will bless the water," said the priest. He dropped a crucifix in one of the buckets and began making the sign of the cross with his hands while chanting in Latin, "In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti," which translates in the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit.

Templar agents follow a code with similar clerical structure as the church which would allow them to bless water into holy water. Illuminati, not so much unless you're advanced with anima powers. However, rather than perform exorcisms, we in the Illuminati prefer different methods to deal with such assholes which you'll come to learn real soon.

As the priest brought in the bucket of holy water, I yanked the purple stole, or the purple scarf from around his shoulders and stuffed it in Branford's mouth. From there I picked up the bucket of holy water and poured it down Branford's nose and mouth while Doc held him still. He began kicking and jerking his arms really hard in pain while Beau and Big Papi had to help restrain him.

"Stop!!" Penny demanded with a frightened look on her face, "You can't do this!"

"You don't like it then you should've stayed on the god damn boat like I fucking told you to!" I responded. I admit I was really rough on her. There are reason I was taken from the strike team and put on investigations. My battle stress rises real fast, my aggression became too much that it made some of the directors within the Illuminati nervous.

"So, what? Are you going to torture him by waterboarding him with holy water?" She asked as the tears fell down her face, "Please!! I'm begging you, Mister O. I know you're better than that."

"You're damn right I'm better than these fucks! I'm better at showing these cocky sons of bitches how true terror looks like!" I yelled back at her. I sometimes get in these modes where I feel as though my own humanity is being stripped away from me. I looked back at Branford as steam vapors rose from his nose and mouth while his insides were sizzling. "You're going to tell me what I want to know," I told him and then leaned in to whisper in his ear, "But in all honesty, I hope you resist so I can torture you some more."

I gave him a few seconds, no answer. I was more than thrilled to pour more holy water down his face. I enjoyed it. It was the power I had over him. A demon so feared throughout history of mankind. They thrive off of misery of humankind. But, now I had one under my mercy. I looked Branford in the eyes and saw the demon stare back at me with a frightened look, I grinned a sadistic smile at him. "Come on, boy. Tell ol' Daddy O what I want to hear," I told Branford, "You're scared of me aren't you?"

Branford tried to smile through the fear and pain. His breathing was like that of short and shallow whimpers masked to sound like laughter. But, he wasn't fooling me. I picked up the bucket again, and that's when it happened. I saw a vision. Two actually, the first was a cave, one that I had been to before. Then the other was a bank. The next pieces of the puzzle had been presented.

"Guys, we have a problem!" said Groove on the radio transmission.

"What is it?" Big Papi responded.

"The guerilla forces, they're approaching the hospital. I see three technicals leading the force and at least twenty on foot," Groove responded.

Branford began to laugh at me even with the stole still stuffed in his mouth, the son of a bitch must've had a hand in this. The look on his face really aggravated me causing me to punch him square in the face. I then emptied the bucket into his face while Big Papi gave instructions.

"Okay, listen up! Strike team assemble at the roof and prepare for a fire fight. Beau, stay with Penny and the priest and watch Branford. Contact us if you need assistance," Big Papi instructed.

As we began to make our way to the roof, Beau and Penny remained with Branford. The demon was most definitely afraid of me, because as I left he began to act up again. He yanked and pulled his arms and legs from the restraints on the bed and stood up. The preist held a wooden crucifix up to him and began praying, but he simply brushed his hand causing the priest to fly backwards.

Beau pulled his daggers from their sheathes and charged in gracefully and used his dance of blades against Branford. With each twist, spin, and turn Beau slashed at Branford. But his agile flurry of bladestrikes were futile against the demon as he grabbed Beau by neck and twisted it causing it to crack. At first his head fell forward as if his neck had been been broken.

"Beau!! No!" Penny screamed in fear causing Branford to notice her. He smiled and licked his lips as if her fear aroused him.

"Nice try, mon ami," said Beau as he raised his head revealing his blood red , "But ya can't kill a vampire like that. O was right, ya definitely are one big dummy," Beau said as his fangs emerged from his gums.

Beau then jabbed both daggers into Branford and let them go as he grabbed another set of dagger sheathed around his ankles and slashed his arms causing him to let go of Beau as the cuts began to burn. "Now don't ya be lookin' at mah girl like that," he said while winking at Penny. "Now, would ya look at that. It seems silver hurts ya demon folk too."

Beau's victory was short lived when Branford's hands waves at Beau. He was being pushed back into the wall. Beau resisted no doubt and gave the demon a hard time, but his growing magic eventually prevailed. The daggers were pulled from his hands like some kind of Jedi force trick and spun around in midair to be thrown at Beau having them nail Beau's hands into the wall. The silver began to burn Beau's hand, but that pain was nothing in comparison to what was going to come.

"Watch me, fledgling!" Branford demanded. One arm was extended towards Penny causing her to be yanked into him. Her face was that of fear and uncertainty as she shivered. He began to smell her neck, "Mmmm, it's been far too long since I enjoyed such a fertle one."

"Resist it, darlin'," Beau said to her.

"I can't move!" Penny responded in fear.

"I can see it in your eyes, you've wanted to touch this one for so long," said Branford as he began to pull her shirt upwards. Her torso began to expose its soft skin to Beau as her breasts were now bare. Soft perky breasts with shivering pink nipples in the grasp of Branford's hands.

The priest too looked as though he were paralyzed and frozen up against the wall. Beau on the other hand became furious. The whites of his eyes became blood red along the rest. His fangs emerged from his gums as his primal desire to tear Branford up was evident.

"Careful, little vamp," Branford taunted as he smiled so snuggly at Beau. He then brought his nose close to Penny's neck to smell her, "Mmmmm, so nice. So innocent, I will enjoy this one. Perhaps you can have the leftovers when I finish."

Beau hissed at Branford, "Touch her and I'll drain ya clean of your foul blood!"

"Now, now. Behave, fangboy," taunted Branford. He then whispered into Penny's ear, and then he stuck his tongue out and licked the side of Penny's face. Her facial expression was that of disgust, yet something happened that she could not control. Her hands reached to her belt buckled and began undoing her own belt!

"Wha-what?" Penny responded in a confused tone. "I can't stop it! He's doing something to me! He's controlling me!" She continued to undo her belt, and then button the top of her pants to unzip her fly. From there she wiggled her hips to pull her pants down her thighs to her boots. She then untied her boots pulled one foot out the boot and through the pant leg, and then the other.

"Penny, look at me," Beau instructed in a tone with mixed emotions. Some of it was sadness to see his friend in such a predicament, the other was anger towards Branford, and for the vampiric impulses, it was jealousy. "I know, Penny, it's not your fault," Beau cried as tears streamed down his face.

Branford laughed obnoxiously at Beau. The fucker had the upper hand and was being a straight dick about it. He had Penny standing here facing Beau, her shirt pulled upwards with her breasts exposed as her sports bra torn from her body. Her entire torso bare down to her hips with her multi colored striped panties covering her private spots and her socks left on.

"Mister O will kill you when he finds out what you did," Penny threatened him. But he responded by simply whispering in her ear again. "Look away, Beau! Please don't watch!" she begged.

"Oh, no. You will watch, fangboy!" Branford taunted. Then suddenly Beau's head looked up directly at Penny. With one hand she pulled her panties to the side while rubbing her ass against Branford. Only wearing a hospital gown, he didn't have too much to cover up. With that, as Penny continued to sway her ass against him, his cock began to erect and pertrude between her thighs past her clit.

Slightly glistened on the top of the shaft from rubbing against the moist slit as her body uncontrollably rubbed his girth, Branford grabbed one of her thighs and lifted it up to open her legs. "Now let's see how she feels from inside," Branford taunted. He then whispered in her ear again causing her grab his cock and place in position for him to push inside her, "Oh, I can tell this one lacks experience. But, I can change that."

Meanwhile on the roof, myself and the rest of the strike team observe the guerilla forces arriving. "There's another element coming from the opposite road," Doc reported as he observed another set in trucks filled with soldiers.

"That's not all of it," I announced. I looked through my scopes and observed all the villagers with torches and machetes marching out of their homes towards the hospital. "They're no ordinary villagers, and neither are the guerillas. They're remnants of the Dark Watcher's Legion. They're protecting Robert Branford, that means the orderly staff tipped off the guerilla forces. Lock and load, and fire at will."

12