The Secretary and Finance Director Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of what was to come aroused me once again and I felt her gaze directed towards my crotch. What I would do to have her sweet lips lap the precum directly from my cock right now. I just had to be patient. I instructed her to eat the whole carrot including the greenery and like a good girl she ate every last mouthful.

The Chairman came back in the room and I joined him back at the foot of the table. He took hold of the speculum, I took the butt plug and in one swift movement we twisted them out leaving behind gaping orifices. 'Beautiful' the Chairman whispered before he could stop himself, we both looked at each other in panic, had she heard? If she had she hadn't reacted to it. This time I handed the Chairman the camera, a sight like this had to be captured for eternity.

He picked up the butt plug and pointed to his mouth. The dirty bastard, although I had to admit it was a great idea.

I spoke, 'I am not happy that you allowed other men to fuck your cunt and arse'.

I walked back over to her head and told her to open her mouth, making sure that she saw what I had in my hand. Her revulsion, acceptance and submission was a killer moment and she executed it perfectly like the natural she was.

I leaned in and whispered in her ear so that the Chairman couldn't hear 'you'll need it, when I'm administering your punishment'. I looked down at my notepad and announced the punishment 'forty strokes for forty cocks, if you move you'll get more'.

Back beside the chairman we both knew how to handle the situation. We had to make her wait. She couldn't know when it was coming. I loved this part.

The Chairman whispered in my ear 'let me have the first one'. I didn't like it but I relented. He landed a spank with considerable force on her right buttock just grazing her pussy. The bastard, she'd never last 39 more with that force.

Unable to conceal my anger I commanded her to 'spread your legs further apart. Present yourself to me like you did to all of those cocks you slut'. As she spread her legs I rammed a large dildo into her pussy, jamming it in and out of her with speed and force.

I could see it was hurting her but I she didn't move from her position and I didn't stop. The chairman landed another spank on her arse. For fuck sake hadn't he had enough? He kept on spanking her and unable to get rid of him without her noticing I had no option but to let him.

Growing increasingly angry I spat out 'how many more cocks are you going to allow inside of you'. Her response floored us both. 'Only yours' she whispered.

She thought I was the only other person in the room and so she meant me.

The Chairman stormed out of the room and into the kitchen, I followed him and he looked up at me in jealous anger and shouted before stumbling into the rubbish bin and knocking it over. 'I know I can't keep her to myself', I said' but tonight she is mine'. He handed me the bathrobe and I left him standing there.

She was where we left her.

Naked.

Vulnerable.

Covered in bruises.

I wrapped the robe around her and scooped her into my arms. She'd been crying. 'Look at me' I said gently and as she did I saw what I wanted to see. 'You're mine now' I whispered, and I carried her upstairs to my bedroom.

12