The Secretary and Finance Director

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returned to my rear and I felt a release of pressure as the objects in my cunt and anus were twisted out, leaving gaping orifices. 'Beautiful' he whispered. Did he mean to say that? Was he referring to me? Please, let him like what he sees, please let him take out his cock and push it deep inside me.

My pussy and arse were gleaming with juices and lube as he bought out his camera and took more photos. 'I am not happy that you allowed other men fuck your cunt and arse.'

He returned to my face and told me to open my mouth showing me what had been in my anus for the last hour. I couldn't, I couldn't do it, I hesitated, for him I could. I opened wide and he inserted the butt plug into my mouth. 'You'll need it' he whispered into my ear, 'to bite down on when I'm administering your punishment.' He looked down at his note pad before continuing 'forty strokes for forty cocks, if you move you'll get more'.

He disappeared out of view, I couldn't see or hear him, was he still in the room? I convinced myself that he'd left but I was wrong. Spank. His hand made sudden contact with my right buttock and caught my pussy. He'd spanked me with considerable force and it hurt, it really hurt. How could I take 39 more?

'Spread your legs further apart' he said. Could I hear anger in his voice? 'present yourself to me like you did to all of those cocks you slut'. Oh, he meant business alright. I obliged and spread my legs as far as they would go. I felt something large and hard pushed roughly into my pussy, I don't know what it was but it wasn't the cock that I so longed for.

He fucked me with the object, landing hard spanks across my arse as he did so. I fell forward from the force, but always summoned enough strength to return to my knees, to keep my position. 'How many more cocks are you going to allow inside you?' he was practically spitting with fury now.

Spank, another landed. Only yours I whispered quietly enough for him not to hear. He didn't hear did he? Tears were streaming down my face not just from the pain but from the shame of realising that not one of those men who had fucked me had actually satisfied me, it wasn't worth spreading my legs for them.

He wasn't there anymore.

Where had he gone?

I heard sounds outside. Was that a shout of frustration? I heard something heavy fall over. What was going on?

Then he was back with me, he wrapped the bathrobe around me and gently scooped me into his arms. 'Look at me' he said gently, all traces of anger gone from his voice. I looked at him and melted. 'You're mine now', he whispered carrying me upstairs to his bedroom. And I was.

12