The Secretary Ch. 01

Story Info
She surprises husband at the office.
1.1k words
3.85
32.2k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth had been working hard. He and Molly were planning to have a night to their selves, a night where just the two of them could relax, unwind and do what they wished.

Seth had seen a film poster and it got him thinking about something he and Molly could do. The more he thought about it the hornier and hornier he felt. Valentines Day was around the corner and this year Seth decided that he would try and get Molly a few things to surprise her. He had decided that her gifts would come as separate packages each with their own theme, The Slutty Secretary, The Dominant Teacher and the Loving Partner.

The slutty secretary plan was borne from that bloody poster he had seen, he saw it everyday as it was set as his wallpaper on his computer. He was going to get her sexy knee boots, black seamed stockings, leather mini skirt and tight fitting white blouse.


The Dominant Teacher was something he fancied for a while. Whenever Molly wore a suit and tied her hair back, he always fancied being told what to do by her. He liked to imagine her telling him to sit down; she would then tie him to the chair and then tease him by stroking his cock through his trousers till he was hard and rampant. He always liked to see Molly’s shapely bum in a skirt, especially when she bent down. In this case he fantasised that she would drop he skirt, bend over and stroke her pussy just in front of Seth so he couldn’t quite reach to suck at her pussy, he loved to feel her juices run over his face, she had a taste that was so horny, and the hornier she got the as he licked her pussy the wetter and warmer her pussy juices got. She would bend over just in front of him, pull her thong to one side and slowly slide a finger into her pussy. This made Seth harder, hornier and more desperate to fuck his beloved’s brains out. All he needed to get for this little scenario was new stilettos, stockings and underwear.

The loving partner was something they both enjoyed because it was them being themselves and anything went, they could laugh and do what they wanted this was when they both relaxed fully and felt at total ease with each other, that’s not to say they didn’t any other time, but when they were role playing they both got into it in a big way and got a huge kick from it, but different to them being themselves.

It was Molly’s day off and she was lounging around the house in her underwear, bored. She had seen Seth’s wallpaper and wondered if there was something going through his mind, how right she was. She knew that Seth wrote his fantasies down in story form. She looked though his documents and found a story called “Horny Secretary” She sat and read the story through, getting slowly aroused at what he had written.

“Take something down” she mumbled and then giggled, this was a bit corny to say the least, full of double entendres. She liked funny and sexy when Seth wrote. The more she read the more she got aroused, her nipples hardening and showing through her tight top. She could feel herself getting moist, as she read some passages aloud “His secretary climbed under his desk and slowly unfastened his zip, took his cock out and started to suck him till he was hard, she then slowly wanked him off, stroking the full length of his cock and then back down to his balls, she then slowly and deliberately started to suck at his balls.”

Molly giggled as she read “He was letting out murmurs of pleasure and wanted her to suck him harder and faster. His phone kept ringing; he found it difficult to hide his murmurs of pleasure and lust as he tried to answer that came through. Finally he gave in and switched on his answering machine.”

Molly was getting hornier and hornier as she read and wondered if she could go to Seth’s office and actually try this fantasy out. Reading had got her so hot she needed a quick release. She slid a hand down into her knickers and started to circle her clit, she knew that she wanted to cum and cum hard. She rubbed faster on her clit, moaning loudly “Fuck, yes!” Her fingers alone just weren’t bringing her off so she ran to the bedroom and rummaged through her bedside drawer. Still fingering herself she finally found her dildo at the back of the drawer; she yanked her knickers down, knelt on the bed and pushed the dildo into her wet pussy as far as it would go. She moaned loudly, feeling every contour of the dildo as it slid inside her. Desperate to cum now, she slid the jelly cock in and out harder and faster, her moans increasing in volume in time with the rhythm of her thrusting. Seth had been away on business for too long and she wanted him badly; she wanted this dildo to be his throbbing cock. She wanted to feel his shaved balls slapping her clit as he fucked her hard from behind. With one hand still furiously caressing her clit and the other pumping the dildo in her now sopping pussy she came hard and slumped exhausted on the bed, her hands, dildo and thighs wet from her climax.

A while later as Molly gathered her thoughts, she made a decision. She would do this for Seth, she’d make this particular fantasy come true. She quickly checked her wardrobe to see if she had everything she needed. The only things missing were the seamed stockings, but she could pick some of those up easily enough. With this she set about thinking how best she could go to his office and execute her plan.

Molly’s mobile rang; it was Seth checking she was ok. They chatted for a while, Seth apologised for having to work late the following night, but at least the office would be empty so he would be able to work in peace with no distractions. “Really!” she blurted, trying to suppress a giggle while not quite believing her luck.

“Are you ok, babe?” he asked.

“Yeah sorry, I just… whacked my shin. It hurt a bit”

“Ok babe. See you soon.” he replied and rang off.

Molly grinned to herself; her plan was coming together nicely, all she had to do now was sit back and wait.