The Secretary Who had to Pee Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright then. I'll stay here and look after the office until you get back. Just don't be too long, because I really am getting desperate to go."

I admit, the idea of her struggling to hold on until I returned was exciting, but I also felt a bit of a heel for placing her in this uncomfortable situation. I therefore felt the need to object just once more.

"I don't know, Katherine. I might be a while. This man might have a lot to say. I could be gone an hour or more."

"That's okay. Just be here as soon as you can."

"Okay," I conceded, "and thank you."

I broke the connection, and spent the rest of the drive to Welton Bridge wondering how I felt about what had just happened. From one standpoint, it was quite a fascinating thought that Katherine was prepared to endure the discomfort of a full bladder, partly out of necessity (although if the situation became truly dire, I dare say she could persuade one of the workers to keep a lookout while she used the only lavatory on site), and partly because she had noticed my preoccupation with her body language which had yelled "this woman needs to pee" at me. It was awkward not only because I was her boss, but also because we had not even established a working rapport yet. But here we were, straying into extremely personal territory on her very first day.

All through the hour-long meeting with Trent, my thoughts kept straying to Katherine sitting back at the office, probably doing contortions with her legs by this time as she fought not to have an accident in her clothes. The poor girl had to be going out of her mind with desperation, and again I began to feel guilty for putting her through this ordeal. I badly wanted to call her to ask how she was holding up, but I really couldn't do that in front of Trent.

At ten minutes before one, he and I parted company after I'd promised to send out a team to take samples from the river for toxicity analysis. As I climbed into my car, I put through that call to the office. Katherine answered on the first ring. "Downland Water Auth-"

"It's me," I interrupted. "I'm just-"

"Are you on your way back?" she interrupted me in turn.

"I'm just leaving now. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Oh thank God. I'm really climbing the walls. I need the loo so badly."

"I'll do my best to hurry," I promised.

"Please do, Mr. Denes. I really can't wait much longer."

I drove all the way back to the plant with a bulge in my trousers, wondering how the hell I was going to conceal it from Katherine, or indeed from anyone I bumped into on my walk from the car parking area to the office.

Luck was on my side: it was a little after one, and everyone had gone for lunch. I buttoned my jacket just before opening the office door, hoping that it was long enough to conceal my erection. As I stepped inside, I found Katherine on her feet and pacing up and down the floor, arms tightly folded across her breasts.

Before I could even speak, she announced in a strained voice, "I'm never going to make it home. I'm bursting."

I took pity on her. "Look, there's no one around. They've all gone off for lunch. Why not come and use the men's lavatory."

She closed her eyes and wrinkled her brow as she considered this. "Do you think it would really be alright?" she asked anxiously.

"Of course it would. Come on."

She followed me out of the office and I led the way into the biggest of the brick buildings. The inside was entirely open and filled with pipes, culverts, and various tools and digging machinery, all except for a small structure in one corner. I pointed to show Katherine where we were headed, and then led the way. I stopped a few yards short of the door and said, "There's no lock I'm afraid, so I'll stand guard." I couldn't help thinking about the sound of the pee that was about to jet out of her and thunder into the lavatory pan.

Katherine clicked forward on her heels, her steps small and rapid, but before she could reach the door, a voice said, "Oi! Occupied."

I recognized the voice: Reg Whatling.

"Hurry it up, Reg," I told him. "There's a young lady here who needs to use the loo."

"Sorry boss, but I'm just about to take a dump. I'll be five minutes yet, maybe more."

As he spoke, the first turd splashed into the water. I signaled Katherine to follow me away before the smell became even more offensive than the ambient odour of the sewage works itself. Her expression tight with tension, Katherine walked beside me and then hurried a little ahead of me as she made for the door back into the outside world. She was bending forward slightly at the waist, and she was clearly in a very bad way. She'd thought herself just seconds away from release, and then she'd had the chance to empty her bladder snatched away from her. She had to be right on the brink of losing control.

Outside, she turned an agonized expression on me and began shaking her head. "I can't wait any longer. I'm really sorry, Mr. Denes."

"Don't give up," I urged. "We'll think of something."

"It's too late," she gasped, her voice breaking on the last word.

She froze where she stood and looked down at herself. Following her gaze, I saw pee streaming down between her knees and splashing onto the tarmac surface between her shoes.

A more chivalrous man might have turned away to afford her a modicum of privacy, but I was mesmerized by the way the stream of urine was rushing down her legs like a river in storm surge. There was just so much of it that I couldn't help wondering how her bladder could have been holding so much pee.

I raised my eyes to her face and found that she had her eyes closed, perhaps working on the irrational assumption that if she couldn't see me, I couldn't see her. Perhaps it was merely more comfortable to pee without worrying about the embarrassment of letting it go in front of me, not only a man but also her boss.

Even though her skirt was black, which had the benefit for her of concealing much of the damage that had just been done to it, I could nevertheless see a streak of dark wetness just to the left of centre on the front panel, where pee had gushed through her underwear so fast that it had spread laterally as well as running down her legs.

At last, Katherine let out a shuddering sigh of relief. "You wouldn't believe how much I needed that," she said, looking at me now.

"I've got a pretty good idea," I told her, glancing down at the stream of pee now wriggling away across the sloping tarmac.

"I'm sorry," she apologized again.

"Don't be," I said, and offered her a reassuring smile. "Listen," I added after a moment, "You'd better hop in your car and head off home to change before Reg comes out here and sees what's happened."

"Okay, but I don't want to sit on my car seat like this. Have you got any plastic around here?"

I thought for a moment, and then remembered that there were some rolls of the stuff in the supply shed. "Yes," I said. "I'll get you some while you get your bag and car keys."

"Thank you," she said, and literally squelched off in her pee-filled shoes towards the office as I headed for the supply shed. I watched her departure for a few seconds, aroused by the knowledge that she now had wet knickers and tights.

I managed to find a suitable piece of clean plastic sheeting already cut from one of the rolls, and took it to her car just as she was unlocking the driver's door. She took the plastic and covered the driver's seat with it, then climbed awkwardly in with a grimace on her face. "Yuk! I'm all cold and wet."

"No need to hurry back," I told her before shutting the door. "You've earnt a decent break."

"It's okay. I won't be long."

With that, she finished closing the door and she drove off just as Reg emerged from the main building, pausing to look at the patch where Katherine had just pissed herself. He glanced at me, then at the retreating car, then went back inside, presumably to finish his sandwiches.

I walked slowly to the office, wishing I could use the lavatory to alleviate my burning desire to ejaculate, but I certainly wasn't going to do that with Reg lurking about. Instead, I sat at my desk wondering if this was going to be the first of many days like this. I had no idea where this was all going to lead, but I was certainly willing to risk finding out.

12