The Secretary Who had to Pee Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body sagged a little as she started to relax. Sperm seared its way along the core of my solid penis as I resumed kissing Kate, hot pee streaming over my right hand.

I slacked my grip on her body, and she brought up her arms to embrace me, pulling me close to her as we continued kissing. Her breathing suddenly became much faster and I actually saw her eyes roll back for a moment. I realized she was having an orgasm while still peeing herself. I had not known it was possible to cum and go at the same time.

My ejaculation pumped what felt like a cupful of sperm out of me, the giddy pleasure ebbing as Kate's orgasm subsided. I ended the kiss this time, and she lowered her head so that her brow was resting on my right shoulder. She released a long, heartfelt sigh of a relief as the flow of pee finally decreased to a dribble, then after a final squirt, ceased altogether.

"Do you think we've crossed the line with our boss-secretary relationship?" she asked, raising her head to face me.

I looked at her for a moment, saw the corners of her mouth twitch as she suppressed a smile, then I burst out laughing. For perhaps a minute, we just stood there in her pool of pee, holding on to one another and laughing for all we were worth.

When our mirth abated, I drew a deep, steadying breath and said, "When we get back to work, Kate, I shall need you to take something down for me."

"I think it's a little late for that, Mr. Denes," she countered, and started up laughing all over again.

Finally, I said, "I hope we can make things work at work. Um, well, you know what I mean."

"I hope so too," she agreed, and reached up to kiss me briefly on the lips before adding, "I think I had better shower and change my clothes. Perhaps you would make us some tea and sandwiches. Just hunt around in the kitchen; you should find everything you need."

I nodded, brushed her cheek with my fingers as I withdrew from her, and turned to leave the room.

"By the way," she said just before I closed the door. "If you want to save on the expense of a portaloo, you can. I don't mind waiting until the main building is renovated."

"But that will be months," I reminded her.

"I know," she said. "In the meantime, we can go on playing our game."

I was tempted to pinch myself for a second time. Instead, I went back into the bathroom and kissed her again before finally leaving her to clean herself up.

As I retreated to the kitchen, I felt as if I were literally walking on air.

12