The Secretary Who had to Pee Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a burning sensation in my genitalia, and within seconds I ejaculated inside her, the pleasure so intense that I was literally rendered blind for a period of several seconds.

I started to relax, but prevented myself sinking down on top of Kate who was both hot and exhausted by her long struggle to cope with a full bladder. Her breaths were now deep and long, as if she too had enjoyed an orgasmic release. In a way, I suppose she had; the pleasure of banishing that appalling pressure between her hips had to be a wonderful sensation.

I rolled to one side and found myself lying on a wet sheet. I inspected the area, and discovered that Kate had really soaked the bed, the wet area huge and still spreading.

"I don't think I'm going to be sleeping in my room tonight," she said in a tired voice.

"No," I agreed. "Let's move into mine and worry about how to deal with this in the morning."

Kate nodded. "Perhaps I can just tell them I was drunk," she suggested.

"If I offer to pay for the mattress, I don't think there will be any trouble."

We stood up, Kate in a wet skirt, me stripped of my dignity by the presence of trousers and pants gathered around my ankles. I pulled them back up while Kate kicked off her knickers, then we repaired to the adjacent room.

Kate took my arm as we entered, and said, "Let's have a shower together and then get to bed. There are some things I want you to do for me."

"Pleasure," I said, aware that this was the night I had dreamed of since the day I first met Katherine Bond. I hoped it was to be the first of many.