The Secretary's Tail Ch. 01

Story Info
Trent's lust for his secretary is getting hard to manage.
1.4k words
3.84
29.9k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EHMiller
EHMiller
97 Followers

"Which one do you want, Trent?"

Astrid asked in her quiet but firm voice, as she bent over to flick her ruby-tipped fingers through the files in the old steel file cabinet, her pleated blue checked skirt riding up her hips, a triangle of black panty showing just below the frazzled hem.

Trent gulped and a droplet of sweat formed on his brow, even though the air conditioning was working fine and it felt cool in the office today. He reached up to loosen his tight collar with a hooked finger and licked his lips, ogling her round bottom, his heartbeat hammering in his ears.

"I, uh, need the, um, Peterson file, please, Astrid." He stuttered as he tried to rid his mind of the lewd and unseemly thoughts that arose from some deep place within his id. Man I'd like to plow that furrow, he though feverishly, his balls aching underneath the thin cotton of his black boxer briefs and chino slacks. Blood began to pump into his cock and he stuck a hand into his pocket in an effort to quell the uprising.

Shit, he thought, I have to get my mind off of her little plump ass and back on to my work.

"Alright, just get me those files as soon as you can find them, I need to get an invoice sent out by the end of the day." He made his way to his office and slammed the door behind him.

On his desk was a portrait of his two kids and their mother, a busty brunette who had coerced him into having kids back when they were just out of high school.

He remembered it like it was yesterday

"They'll make us so much closer, Trent, and we can began to make a real family! Don't you want a real family?" He remembered her big doe eyes blinking up at him as he fidgeted on the couch, as they both sat in a mess of intertwined blankets binge-watching Breaking Bad on Netflix.

"I don't know, Maggie, kids are a lot of responsibility. And a hell of a lot of work! We probably won't ever be able to have any fun again!" He implored her, sipping on his beer and keeping an eye on the flat screen as a bald Mike staked out somebody or other on the TV show.

"Oh, we'll be able to have fun alright, Trent, just like we do right now." And with that she slid her hand down his pants and took a hold of his flaccid cock, which quickly began to warm and stiffen. She had moistened her hand before reaching down into his nether regions, and she pumped her fist a couple of times as his length began to harden, and then she began to run her lubricated hand over the bulbous tip of his erection.

"Okay, okay, yeah..." He murmured, his balls growing heavy with seed. His eyes closed on their own accord and he became nothing but hard-cock sensation as she pumped his rod slowly and steadily.

"I want to make a baby, Trent. I want to make one now." She whispered in his ears as the television murmured and glowed in the background.

It feels so hot, her hand pumping my cock as we watch TV, he thought.

He was as hard as a rock, and he began to feel hot desire overcome his inherent laziness. He opened his eyes and reached out to cup Maggie's full breasts over her black t-shirt, both hands filled with her languid heaviness, her nipples stiffening as her eyelids grew heavy. Her dark pageboy haircut framed her face as she slid on top of him and they locked lips.

She lifted her hips and grabbed onto the waistband of her pink panties and pulled them of her ass and down her long legs. She drew aside the blanket and feasted her eyes on his hard-on, inching up onto his lap to place his throbbing tip on her clit. Her juices were flowing and she played with his penis like a dildo, a hard and useful toy. Then she slid down onto him, engulfing his hardness in her hot wetness.

"Oh baby." She moaned into his mouth and slipped her tongue in. They devoured each other like hot fudge Sundays on a summers day, licking and sucking every drop of sweetness from eachother's mouths with no regard for decency.

Maggie's hips moved smoothly up and down on his shaft, her slick pussy walls contracting around his hardness again and again. He felt himself grow huge, his balls retracting in anticipation of an imminent explosion.

"Oh babe, I should probably put on a condom. I'm ready to cum so bad." Up until then they had practiced safe sex. The hot smooth sensation of her naked pussy engulfing his prick drove him out of his mind. He wasn't going to last too much longer.

He grabbed onto her wide hips and impaled her onto him, grunting like some beast in the undergrowth.

"No, Trent, I want your babies." She breathed it into his ear and something triggered inside of him, some primal urge to procreate and spread his seed, and he grew dark with desire and need.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to give it to you now - I'm going to knock you up babe!" With that, and a low insistent growl, he slammed his cock all the way up into her and let loose, his prostate and balls pumping out his hot creamy spunk into her dark wet crevasse.

"Oh babe! Oh Fuck!! I'm cumming!" He yelled as he filled her up with his milky seed, spurt after spurt, slamming into her pussy. His hands grabbed the fleshy pillows of her ass and pulled her to him as he creamed inside her cunt, grunting and groaning the whole time, emptying himself of all tension as his cum began to dribble down her inner thighs.

His eyes opened to find her full breasts swaying close to his face, her eyes closed in apparent rapture, a small smile on her face as she swayed slowly forward and backward, grinding her hips into him as the last spurts of his man cream emptied from his balls. Then the sensations became almost too much for him to handle and his softening cock plopped out from between her inflamed pussy lips onto the hollow of his thigh.

"Oh babe..." Was all he could say as he regained his breath. She opened her eyes, kissed him quickly, and slid off of him onto the floor. There, she lay on her back and lifted her knees into the air, hugging them to her tits as she rolled forward and backward.

"Just making sure it sticks." She said with a laugh in her voice.

Back in his office he remembered the jocular tone of her voice as he sat on the couch, Jesse Pinkman doing something stupid on the TV, sweat and other juices pooling in his seat.

Now, somehow, with two kids in elementary school and a divorced mother taking care of them during the week, it seemed as though he was beginning to feel the need for more procreation. But perhaps this time without the part where we make kids, he thought.

Trent looked out his office windows to catch sight of Astrid smoothing her skirt onto her thick thighs and hefting a manila folder which apparently contained the requested document. She lay the folder onto a nearby desk and pulled her hair back with both hands, while thrusting out her petite chest, covered in a beige sweater vest over a cute white button-down shirt.

Trent licked his lips and thought about running his hands down her taut belly and around her hips to grab onto her cute pert ass. His cock twitched, contained in his khakis.

With a little persuading, perhaps Astrid would be interested in becoming a little bit more than just my secretary, he thought, excited. An image of Astrid kneeling across his desk with her ass in the air and her skirt bunched up around her waist made his heart feel like it was going to burst through his chest.

What kind of girl was she, he wondered? Did she like it rough? What kind of dirty little secrets did she have? There was no way a hot little number like her wasn't a total sex freak.

"I'm on my way, boss! I got your file!" He heard her exclaim as his thoughts grew dark with desire.

EHMiller
EHMiller
97 Followers