The Security Guard Fucked Me

Story Info
The title is self-explanatory. This story contains FM, NC.
4.9k words
4.24
75k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not the kind of guy to which this stuff normally happens. I'm in my early forties, happily married to an awesome woman, two kids, house in the 'burbs; living the dream. I'm an average guy working in middle management at a bank head office downtown.

My doctor had recently recommended working more exercise into my daily routine (and cutting doughnuts, chips and beer out of my diet) after some troubling blood work came back from this year's physical. So, I started taking daily walks in the park instead of coffee breaks.

I would leave my office and make a circuit around the park, then back into my office building and walk through the shopping concourse. Eventually, I got pretty good at this and was able to pick up speed and finish the two mile circuit without being all sweaty and out of breath. Miraculously, the pounds started to melt away too.

During my daily walks, I would often encounter coworkers and other people who worked in the building. I also took notice of one of the security guards because she was always smiling and watching me walk. I would feel her eyes on my back as I was threading my way through the shoppers and food court patrons. I would often come around a corner and see her looking at me.

She's average height, a little plump, dark, shiny skin (probably of Latin descent), and is always tastefully made up. I'd put her age at mid to late thirties. She's pretty too - dark brown eyes and a rosebud mouth and nice straight teeth. I thought she was pretty, but I certainly didn't lust after her.

One particular day I was returning to the office from the park. I boarded the elevator, and just as the doors were closing, she squeezed on as well. We were alone in the elevator.

I had already pushed the button for my floor (37). She pushed 36, then turned to me and said, "At least now I know where you work."

I laughed at this. She held out her hand for a shake. "I'm Delia."

"Nice to meet you Delia. I'm James."

"It's nice to finally meet you James. I guess you work at the bank huh. What do you do?"

"I manage a team that designs our corporate website."

We chatted a bit more until the elevator reached 36. Delia stepped towards the doors, then turned and looked at me. "I'll see you around." She said with a wink. The doors closed, but I got the sense she was eyeing me up. I know the look because I do it too; on the train, on the subway, at the grocery store. There are so many gorgeous women walking around it makes my head spin. This however, was the first time I was ever on the receiving end.

Over the next several weeks my fitness improved and my weight dropped. The beer gut that I had cultivated over the years shrank and I felt pretty great about myself.

During this time, I encountered Delia almost daily on my walks. I didn't stop to talk, but she would always smile and call out "Hi James!" as I walked past. Occasionally I would turn around, and on those occasions, I found her staring at me.

There were also a few more elevator encounters. Always when I was alone and always at the last minute. She never got in an elevator with me if someone else was present. And she would always get off at 36.

One day I asked what was on that floor that kept drawing her there. She said she didn't know - she had received a call on her walkie and was asked to investigate.

I thought her answer rang false, but didn't say anything about it to her at the time. As usual, she left the elevator with a wink and a smile and a promise to see me again around the building.

Later that day, I approached Haneef, a colleague who works on 36. I asked him if there have been any recent security episodes. He said there hadn't been any within the last 7 months. The last time was when Helen and Georgina from finance got stuck in one of the elevators between 35 and 36. Besides, the people on 36 are all low key - it's the very stodgy Legal department.

A week later, Delia had jumped on the elevator again (Of course, I was alone). She abruptly inquired why I was walking so much. I explained that I was trying to get in better shape to be around longer for my family. She then said something that kinda floored me.

"You've lost a good amount of weight James, and you look good."

These aren't words I'm used to hearing. I blushed and she continued, "Yeah, you were wearing this outfit the other day and you looked great in it. I saw you from across the food court and I said to myself 'who is that sexy guy', then I saw your face. I'm just saying."

I mumbled my thanks for her compliment and turned a deeper crimson. At the 36th floor, she again left the elevator with a wink and a smile.

I was stunned. I got off the elevator at 37 and went immediately into the washroom. I sat in the stall and contemplated this. As I said, I'm not used to having pretty women other than my wife tell me how good I look.

I composed myself and somehow made it through the rest of the day. I got home that night, and as we were lying in bed, I told my wife Kim about Delia.

As I told her about the coincidental elevator trips and the winks, a funny thing happened. My cock started to get hard. I sleep naked, and at this point I had not gotten under the covers, so my stiffening manhood was visible to Kim. When she noticed it, she smirked and said, "And I assume little James wants to, how should I say this? tap that ass."

"No honey, not at all," I protested. "You're the only woman for me. I would never do anything to jeopardize our family and our relationship."

"Good. You better not even think about it buster. Still, it is amusing that you got a stiffy talking to me about another woman. Hmmm, do I punish you for that???"

I retorted, "Maybe if you let little James tap your ass instead."

She looked at me, and I caught the glint in her eye. She smiled and I knew I had her. I grabbed her hand and placed it onto my rigid pole. Her soft warm hand lightly gripped the shaft and she started lightly stroking it. I leaned over and kissed her, softly at first. As our kiss deepened, I moaned into her mouth and her hand actions became more intense.

I broke the kiss and started running my fingers through her hair. I tilted her head to the side and started licking and sucking at her neck. Her breathing got ragged as I began to fondle one of her glorious tits and continued to lick and suck her neck. She pushed me away and took off her pajama top. I immediately latched on to her right breast and started sucking. Kim has C cup breasts with distinct dusty rose-coloured nipples that firm up nicely when touched and sucked.

She moaned with pleasure as I sucked deeply and swirled my tongue and her sensitive nipple. I reached down and stroked first her left thigh, then her right one, working my way to her centre. I could feel her hips bucking gently, urging my hand and fingers closer to her sex.

She moaned again as my hand made contact with her crotch. Through her pajama bottoms, I pressed my hand against her pubic mound and outer lips, putting some pressure into it. My cock was rock hard by now, and precum was leaking out the top. I continued rubbing my wife's pussy through her pants, but I knew I wanted to feel her wetness.

I slid my hand down the front of her pajamas, aimed directly at her pussy. I cupped her mons with my palm, feeling the coarse hair and the heat. My index finger found her clit and started applying pressure. With my other hand, I pulled down the pajamas (with a little difficulty at first). Now that she was naked, I used one hand to rub her mound and diddle her clitty. I used my other hand to spread her soft moist labia, then I inserted my first and second fingers inside. She was wet now, and getting wetter. One of my favourite things to do in bed is finger bang my wife until she cums. Tonight was shaping up to be one of those nights.

As I worked two fingers in and out of her sloppy slit, I continued to diddle her. She moaned loudly and encouraged me to keep going. I hooked the two buried fingers against the front wall of her cunt, trying to find her g spot. Once located, I applied some pressure and moved the fingers manipulating her clit into a compatible rhythm. Pretty soon I had her cumming on my hand. My wife is a squirter sometimes, and tonight I felt the familiar gush that told me we'd be washing the sheets in the morning. I continued to finger fuck Kim's sopping twat as she released even more nectar, soaking my hand and the sheets. She bucked her hips and squeezed her delightful muscles so tightly that eventually I couldn't move my hand. She came on my fingers for another minute or so before releasing my trapped hand.

"I need you to fuck me now. Hard and fast!"

I needed no further coaxing. Kim rolled onto her back and I climbed on top of her. I positioned my super-hard penis at the entrance to heaven, then pushed my way inside. As I shoved my cock in and buried myself to the hilt, we both groaned in satisfaction. Kim's pussy was tight and wet and begging to be fucked.

She pulled her legs back so that her knees were almost touching her shoulders. I raised up and started fucking her. My hard cock pistoned in and out of her hot wet cunt and we both grunted with our exertions.

Often, when we get going like this, I like to talk dirty. In the past we have fantasized about what it would be like to fuck other people. This kind of dirty talk usually sends me over the edge.

Tonight, as I was fucking Kim, I was surprised when she hissed, "I bet Delia would like you to fuck her like this! I bet she'd love to have your hard cock plowing into her pussy." This sentiment was so deliciously kinky that I lost control and started emptying my semen into her. My orgasm was powerful and I shook and grunted as I came. Kim whispered how hot it was for her to imagine me fucking another woman and cumming for her.

I rolled off her once I was spent. Kim however, was still horny and her fingers started a little dance on her clit. I watched as my wife fingered herself to another orgasm with my hot load seeping out of her sopping wet cunt. Seeing this turned me on again, and I must say I was feeling kinky and wanted to try something new.

Kim looked surprised as I knelt between her legs after her orgasm had subsided. I started licking her cum and my cum out of her 'cup that runneth over'. Tasting our combined juices were very arousing, and she started to buck her hips wildly as I devoured her sloppy slit. I ate her to yet another tremendous orgasm. I tried to climb on top of her to fuck her again, but she said she had enough. Instead she offered to blow me.

I lay on my back and watched as she bent over and took my manhood into her mouth. As she sucked, she swirled her tongue over the head of my cock, then pulled me in deeper. I could feel the pressure building and started to buck my hips. She pulled down on my nutsack and squeezed my balls. That sent me over the edge and I pumped my load into her mouth. We were both spent and soon we both rolled over and went to sleep.

The next day at work brought another elevator encounter with Delia. "Hey handsome, how have you been?" I politely answered that I was good and enquired about her. Before she could answer, a set of keys fell off of her belt and landed in the middle of the elevator floor. I had been standing in one corner of the elevator (as I usually do). She moved to the centre and bent down from the waist right in front of me, aiming her round butt directly at my crotch. The navy blue pants strained tight and showed the outline of her panties. I looked away, but felt a brief contact as she backed her butt up against my crotch. "Oops, sorry James," she said. I could almost swear she wiggled her butt against me before she straightened up and clipped the keys back to her belt and acted like nothing happened.

I was glad when the elevator stopped at 36. When the doors opened, she didn't move though.

"Aren't you getting off here Delia?"

"No, I need to get off somewhere else James." She said this with a twinkle in her eye, and I knew she implied the double entendre. She leaned across in front of me and pushed 38. The doors closed and she smiled at me again. When we arrived one floor up, I couldn't wait for the doors to open. As I stepped out, I made the mistake of looking back at her. Delia smiled deeply and winked at me. Damn.

As I recounted that day's elevator adventure to Kim that night, once again my cock got hard. Once again, Kim and I had amazing sex, and once again I shot my load as my wife mentioned Delia and all the dirty things that she was probably thinking about when she met me in the elevator.

I was confused. Admittedly I was excited to know that another woman besides my wife wanted me sexually. But I loved Kim and our life together and didn't want to jeopardize that to have sex with someone else. And I was confused by my apparent arousal when thinking about Delia while in bed with my wife. I needed a break.

The next couple days at work, I didn't walk. I took the stairs. I didn't see Delia.

On Thursday, as I was heating my lunch in the microwave, I overheard a couple of my coworkers talking about why the security guard was spending so much time in the 37th floor elevator lobby. I knew in my heart that had to be Delia. On Friday, as I was arriving for work, I actually heard cat whistles. I ignored it at first, and it came again. When I looked around, there was Delia smiling at me. She winked and whistled again. I was thankful to be riding with the 8:30 crew. Again I avoided the elevators and lobby and stayed at my desk.

At 4:30 my boss informed me that they had discovered several issues with some new content on our site and my group needed to stay late to fix it. I called Kim to notify her, then rolled up my sleeves and got to work. About 6:30, we sent Suresh out to pick up some takeout. When he came back with our food, he said that one of the building security guards told him there was an issue with the elevators and they would be going offline for service. If we wanted to use them after 7, we needed to call security and they would send someone to put the elevators on service and escort us.

When our team wrapped up around 9ish, Suresh called down to security. We were told to be in the 37th floor lobby in 5 minutes. We all packed up and entered the lobby. Two elevators arrived with two guards. My coworkers and employees piled in to those first two. I tried to press on with them, but I'm also kind of a polite guy (Kim says too polite some times) so I didn't push or anything. I let pregnant Tina get on, then old Bill who's undergoing chemo treatments and doesn't have a lot of strength right now. The upshot was the first two elevators got full and left.

Suddenly all the commotion stopped and the lobby was quiet. I was just pondering what to do when a 'ding' announced the arrival of a third elevator.

My heart sank as soon as I saw Delia step off the third elevator. We were alone in the 37th floor elevator lobby. I looked hopelessly around for someone else. Nobody. My heart was pounding.

Delia smirked as if sensing my discomfort, and said "Going down James?"

I sighed and boarded the empty elevator. Delia had her back to me as I retreated into the corner. She inserted her key and pushed a couple buttons. The doors closed and we started descending.

"I haven't seen you for a week James. Where have you been?"

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry. "Work's been crazy Delia. I haven't had much time to walk recently. You know, I..." The elevator lurched to a halt. Delia pushed a couple buttons but nothing happened.

She spoke into her walkie, "312 dispatch."

"Go ahead 312."

"I'm in west Keller. I have the elevator on service, bringing a passenger down from 37. The elevator has stopped. We're in car 5. It looks like we are at the19th floor over."

"Understood 312. Yep, our board here is showing errors for your car. I will call Thyssen. Sit tight while I see if I can do anything from here."

My heart sank while this conversation occurred. Why didn't I shove Tina out of the way to get her spot! Fuck Bill, he should be dead and I wouldn't be stuck here!

The silence was uncomfortable and oppressive. Delia continued to fiddle with the controls for a few more minutes.

Her walkie crackled to life. "Dispatch 312."

"312 here."

"Delia I've spoken to Thyssen. They're sending a tech. He should be here in a couple hours. You're in no danger. It's a problem here with the software. Until then, sit tight."

I whipped out my phone and called Kim. I felt guilty, but I omitted the fact that I was stuck in an elevator with Delia. I told her I'd be okay and told her I loved her, then hung up. I looked at Delia, waiting for her to maybe do the same thing.

She responded to my inquiring gaze by saying "I haven't trained my dog to answer the phone yet, so there's no point in calling him." I laughed at this and she told me I had a great laugh.

I sat down in the back corner while she remained standing, looking at me with a mischievous smile. The silence seemed to stretch on until it became unbearable.

"What do you do for fun Delia?"

"I like walking my dog and playing frisbee with him. I also like to do Civil War Reenactments - I'm usually on the Confederate side. And when I'm alone, I like to masturbate on my webcam for strangers."

The last thing surprised me, and yet, wasn't surprising at all. Any woman who would brazenly and shamelessly flirt with a guy like me must be pretty liberated.

She continued, "yeah, I get home and switch on my webcam. I go to one of those cam sites and let strangers watch me as I strip off my uniform and fuck myself with my baton." She held up her baton, as if to indicate it was the very one she used. Then she looked at me, and I could see the lust in her eyes. Her nipples were now poking against the white material of her uniform and her chest was heaving. Again, that knowing smile played across her rosebud mouth. I realized she was staring at my crotch, and to my embarrassment, I had a hardon.

She said nothing further. I looked away, but snapped my head back a moment later as I heard her belt crash to the floor. She was carefully unbuttoning her white shirt, then she untucked it.

Delia slipped a hand down the front of her trousers. I couldn't tear my eyes away from this erotic display. She moaned as her fingers made contact with her vagina. I watched, mesmerized, as she rubbed herself for a moment, then withdrew her hand and brought her sticky digits up to her lips.

"I do it just like this."

She licked and sucked her finger tips, making a show out of it. She even slid her middle finger in and out of her mouth like she was blowing it.

"Oh, I taste so good! Oh James, you gotta try this!"

Her voice sounded loud in the close confinement of the elevator and I could smell her arousal. My own cock was rock hard as I watched her stick her hand back down her pants, play for a bit, then bring it out and lick her fingers off again. I can't believe how turned on I was, watching her lewd display.

She doffed her shirt. She was now clad in a tank top and I could see her erect nipples sticking out like bullets from the nice swell of her chest. "I can see that your cock is hard. Do you like what you see James?"

I said nothing and turned my head to the side. I had made up my mind - I wasn't going to watch her any more. Hopefully she would finish soon.

Something soft landed on my head. Still not looking at her, I reached up and came away with her panties. She had just thrown her panties at me! A moment later, her white tank top followed it.

"Oh James, you should see what I'm doing now."

"No Delia, I'm married and this is wrong. Take your clothes back and get dressed." Suddenly she was on her knees beside me, shoving her moist fingers under my nose. I could smell the musky aroma of her cunt on those fingers. I turned my head the other way, only to find I was looking directly into her eyes. I could see lust and anger there. That's when she grabbed my crotch and started rubbing my hardness through my trousers.

12