The Security Guard Fucked My Wife and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, we weren't really getting anywhere on our own. Kim was still lightly stroking me, trying to get me hard. I brought my lips to hers for a kiss, but it felt strained. I touched her left breast, but that elicited no response. I thought I would at least see if her pussy was wet. I moved my hand down from her breast across her flat tummy towards her, hoping, praying to find wetness. There was a little bit of moisture when I opened her lips, but not a lot. She didn't even respond as I touched her vaginal area. This was getting frustrating, and it was obvious that neither one of us were aroused enough to go through with this.

It was at this point that Delia hopped on the bed, and she'd brought company; Leroy.

"Gentlement and ladies, it looks like we have some performance issues here with my guests. One of my favorite regulars, Fat Tony, has given me a suggestion to see if I can make our guests more willing, and I'm going to do that now. Then we'll see if we can get back to Bad Mister Rogers' suggestion from earlier." Turning to me she said, "James, I'm going to give you some incentive. I'm setting a timer on my phone, and for every 2 minutes that you spend soft, I'm going to break one of Kim's toes. Your time starts now!"

Kim, eyes wide with terror, stared at me for a moment, then shouted "Hurry up!"

I started pawing furiously at my limp penis. I tried tugging with my right and tickling my balls with my left. I looked imploringly at Kim and Delia. Kim looked back at me, terrified, while Delia observed my machinations smugly. When Delia barked "90 seconds!", Kim reached over and stroked her heavy left breast, and told me to come closer so she could touch me. I scooted over and she replaced my hands with hers. I was desperate, and so was my wife.

She broke contact with Delia and bent down to suck me. I leaned back on the bed and allowed her more access. Kim wasted no time and began to take me deep into her mouth, using her tongue and moaning. I looked over and noticed Delia inspecting my wife's upturned bum and exposed cunt, and that did it for me. Life (and blood) began to flow into my cock and it began to harden. Kim doubled her sucking efforts, and Delia noticed me watching her and winked and blew me a kiss. "20 seconds left."

Kim disengaged her mouth from me and turned to Delia. "OK Delia, he's hard now. What do you want us to do next?" She kept a hand on my member, lightly tracing my mushroom tip with a fingernail in an attempt to keep me hard. Delia's rosebud mouth quirked into her smirky smile again.

"Bad Mister Rogers wanted to see you eat me out while I blow James. I have to say that I was hoping somebody would recommend that. I'm hoping you can eat me out as well as some of my past lovers have done, including your husband here." On seeing shock in Kim's eyes at that last statement, she continued. "Yes, after he came deep in my pussy, he had the good grace to clean up the mess he made. And I remember it was quite good. And you were quite eager to clean me up weren't you James?"

My cock got even harder as I recalled the end of our elevator session. It was difficult to admit, but I had quite enjoyed eating my cum out of her.

"But before I get started, I'm going to ask for two more audience suggestions to try after I gush all over your cute face." With that, she got off the bed and crossed the room to her laptop again. Kim continued fondling me looking deep into my eyes. She looked hurt again, but wisely didn't say anything that would induce me to lose my erection. I thought I should help her out, so I reached down to her crotch. She grudgingly spread her legs and allowed me access to her surprisingly wet pussy.

I arched an eyebrow, silently enquiring why she was wet. She blushed and looked away, but continued to play with me. Presently Delia stood up on the far side of the room and came back to bed. "After I'm done with Bad Mister Rogers' suggestion, I am going to do PurpleLoveHelmet's suggestion, followed by Horny Wookie's. James and Kim, you guys are going to love what they asked me to do."

"Just before we get started, one of the subscribers had an interesting ask. Loveyourmom69 asked me to ask Kim if she's ever eaten pussy before. So Kim, can you answer the question please?"

Kim sighed and said, "No, I have never eaten pussy before."

"Ever been curious about it? Have you ever wanted to?"

"No," Kim replied flatly.

"I think you're lying to me, but I guess we're going to find out now aren't we. Get up and come over here to the head of the bed James. And Kim, you go over there," she said, pointing to the foot of the bed with Leroy. "Oh, one other thing folks. I'd love to hear that you enjoyed yourselves watching our little show here. If you cum, tell me in the comments that you did so. There's no shame in cumming while watching us. Ok, on with the show."

As Kim and I positioned ourselves, Delia lay flat on her back, with her legs spread wide. I could already see the arousal plain on her outer labia despite the hair. She looked first at Kim and said, "Dive in!" Then she turned to me and said, "I'm ready for you too James. Give me all of that hard cock!"

I figured the sooner I can get this over with the better, so I approached her waiting mouth and shoved my prick in. This was now the third blowjob I was receiving from Delia, and like the first two, it was also different. Each time she blew, she used a different technique. I this latest one, it was all lips and tongue, no suction. She moaned around my invading pole and brought the hand holding Leroy up my back, gently tugging on my ass to encourage me to fuck her mouth. I obliged and began to pump in and out while she moaned and slobbered on me.

Meanwhile, I also had a great view of what my wife was up to. Kim had nestled her head between Delia's meaty thighs and was looking into her center. Tentatively she brought a finger up and touched Delia's pussy. Delia cooed and spread her legs even wider to encourage exploration. When Kim decided it wouldn't bite, she spread Delia's beef curtains and inserted a finger. Delia moaned around my cock and swirled her tongue around the head. I watched fascinated as my wife began to move her finger in and out, soon adding another two fingers to the first. This really drove Delia wild and she moaned louder and finally began to suck on my cock.

I pumped my rod in and out of the greedy sucking mouth as one of my fantasies was about to come true: my wife moved her head closer and gave a tentative lick at the drooling slit in front of her. Suddenly Delia spit my cock out and exclaimed, "She's licking my pussy folks! That's it Kimmy, lick my greedy pussy. Mmmm you like that don't you cuntlicker?" At this point my wife's moans were muffled by the cunt she had buried her face into, but it sounded like she said yes.

I watched my wife licking and sucking and lapping at Delia's cunt. She seemed to be getting into it, using three fingers to slam in and out of the gash, focusing her oral ministrations on the swollen clit. Of course this turned me on to no end. Luckily Delia had not resumed sucking me, otherwise I might have cummed again. Delia was still encouraging my wife, partly for the camera I'm sure, but maybe also because my wife was quite good at what she was doing. I could hear Delia's moans and grunts becoming more urgent and insistent and guessed that she was building towards an orgasm.A moment later Delia confirmed my suspicion; "You're gonna make me cum Kim. Yeah, keep doing that. Oh my god folks, I hope you've got a good view. She's licking... my clitty and... she's so good with her fingers. Mmm yeah baby...cum. Oh oh oh I'm cumming!"

Kim removed her fingers as Delia grabbed the back of my wife's head and mashed her face into her spasming pussy. Kim was also moaning hard and I could see her bum writhing in the air. It was too tempting and I reached out and stuck a couple fingers up there. She was absolutely sopping wet! Before I could do anything else, Delia had seemingly come down from her orgasm and told me to stop. "There's more we have to do James, and it wouldn't be good for either of you to be too worked up."

She got off the bed and announced that we were going to be doing PurpleLoveHelmet's suggestion next, but she had to run and grab something first. She strode to the other side of the room and retrieved the rope and one of the blindfolds. I was instructed to get on the bed and lie flat on my back. Delia chatted happily away at the camera and to us. "James is going to be tied to the bed, blindfolded. The suggestion was for Kim and I to take turns blowing him for three minutes at a time, and he has to guess whose mouth he is inside. That sounds fun doesn't it James? Doesn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it sounds fine," I agreed.

"And my own twist on it; if you guess wrong, I jam Leroy up your wife's ass."

Kim and I both exclaimed at the same time "What?"

"Yes, I violate her ass if you guess wrong. What good is a game if there's no incentive to win James? I thought it sounded fun." Lots of dings were coming from the laptop's speakers indicating that the viewers had something to say. Delia instructed my wife to affix the blindfold while she went to see what her audience wanted.

Kim approached me on the bed and began tying the blindfold to me. She leaned over and whispered, "I'll give you three short licks on your cockhead, followed by taking your left ball in my mouth. That's how you'll know it's me." I was quite relieved to hear that. As she reached across me to secure the rope at my wrist, her heavy breast landed on my cheek. I turned and took it in my mouth, feeling the nipple go taut. It was pleasurable for both her and I, and it was a nice moment (to pretend we weren't being terrorized by a baton wielding psycho slut). Delia spoke up and the moment was ruined. "Hey you guys, don't start without me."

Kim stepped away and now I had no idea who was where and who was doing what. The red silk blindfold was secured and I honestly couldn't see anything beyond a vague sense of light. I felt the other bonds being checked, and the one at my right ankle was tightened, followed by the left. I could hear nothing except breathing and notification dings coming from the laptop.

"One more thing. Kim, if you say anything to James. If you make a sound that gives him any hint about who is blowing him, Leroy ends up in your poop chute. OK, everyone set? The timer starts now."

Hands on my upper thighs followed by weight on the bed. A hand gripped my erection, gently stroking it. The hand felt smooth and soft, and I tried to remember if Delia's hand felt like this, or for that matter if Kim's hand felt like this. It was shocking to think I wouldn't know what my own wife's hand would feel like, but at that moment, I was completely blanking. However, reassured by Kim's whispered plan, I at least felt comforted that I was going to walk away with intact fingers. So I settled in to enjoy this new sensation of being blindfolded and having my cock played with and blown.

I felt a pair of lips encircle the plum head, teasing the sensitive flesh. A little further into the mouth and the tongue came into play; the lips stretched around the girth of my glans while the tongue teased the piss slit. I groaned as my cock grew to its full length and stiffness. I bucked my hips, trying to get more of my shaft into the sucking mouth, and was pleasantly rewarded when the sucker obliged. As my cock slid deeper into the mouth, I was rewarded with a lusty groan, and I was fairly certain it was Delia sucking me first.

I felt fingers tickling and kneading my balls as the tongue swirled around the head. It felt amazing and I began to feel that familiar feeling like I'm close to cumming. My humping became more urgent and suddenly I heard a timer go off and the mouth withdrew. A moment later, Delia (I'm sure it was her) got up off the bed. I heard footsteps receeding, then Delia said, "Well James, you sure seemed to enjoy that. The 64 thousand dollar question now is, who sucked you?"

"I'm pretty sure it was you Delia," I said confidently.

"You're correct this time James. Answer a question for my viewers. Were you about to cum? I got the feeling like another 30 seconds and you would have blown your load."

"Yes, I was damn close."

"Well James, that's a no no in this game. You don't get to cum until I tell you where and when to cum. And you'd best remember that too. If you cum too soon, or if you cum in a place that I didn't give you permission to cum in, there will be consequences. I had a few viewers, SexyStud, Submissive Kelly and Master Steve, all say as much. I even had Barney the Brown Anal Dinosaur (love the name by the way Barney) say that he wasn't allowing himself to cum until I allowed you to cum. And you wouldn't want to disappoint Barney would you?"

Kim asked, "What consequences Delia?"

"I would suggest that your husband shouldn't cum unless you guys want to find out. OK I'm starting the timer for round two of three for blindfolded blowjobs."

A moment later I again felt someone climb on the bed. My penis had gone limp during the talk of consequences, and needed to be brought back to life. Again I felt a hand grasp it gently and begin lightly stroking from the base to the head. She tickled my balls with a fingernail and I decided to just go with it. Soon enough a warm wet mouth engulfed my hardening prick, and I was once again enjoying a great blowjob. I was pretty sure this was Kim, and I hoped she did her thing to give me confirmation before the three minutes was up.

This blowjob felt different; great, but different. This time, there were teeth involved that nipped at my mushroom tip and dragged along the top and bottom of my shaft. It felt great -- slightly painful but also pleasurable! I felt another hand grab my scrotum and knead the balls a little vigourously, pulling my sack down and away from my body, while also sucking hard. It felt amazing and I was slowly approaching the red zone again. Still none of the tongue movements that Kim had said she would do, and part of me was now guessing that it was Delia again, trying to trick me. Now I was trying to concentrate on not shooting my wad, staying hard, and trying to confirm it was Delia blowing me. It was all so much to keep in my head that it became distracting and I was grateful when the timer went off again.

The body next to me retreated from the bed back to the middle of the room, and my cock immediately grew limp. It was also feeling a bit sore and blue balls were beginning to set it. I hadn't noticed it earlier, but now the rope was beginning to also chafe my wrists and ankles. All things considered, I wanted to cum to get this ordeal over with, but at the same time I was concerned about the consequences.

"OK James, who had their mouth on you that time? Me or your wife?"

"Delia, I think it was you again."

"What do you know folks? He's two for two. Either he knows the way his wife blows him, or he...oh shit. You know the way she blows you don't you? That's why you guessed it was me twice in a row. Shit! How could I have been so stupid? Ok audience, we have one more round, but this time we have to do something with the blindfolded smartypants so that he can't guess if it is me or his wife. What do you think we should do?"

Lots of activity coming through and I heard Delia stalk over to the laptop and cam. After five tense minutes of silence punctuated by dings and typing, Delia spoke up. "OK guys, a number of you suggested that we place our pussies on his face to see if he can taste the difference. But Horny Wookie wisely pointed out that she's shaved and I'm not. Then SpankMyCock suggested that we should climb on him and fuck him reverse cowgirl style. But I think he still might be able to tell. That's when my friend CaliforniaMilf came up with a much better suggestion. One of us is going to lick and finger his asshole for 3 minutes and he has to tell us which one it was. "

As the restraints at my ankles were loosened, panic welled up in me. I would not be able to tell who was tossing my salad because Kim and I hadn't worked that out. She attempted to say something to Delia, to protest, but Delia shut her up "No Kim, that's what we're doing. I don't care that you've never eaten his ass before. I think you're in for a treat as long as it's clean (if it's you that does it). Ok, I'm so excited about this! The timer is set for 3 minutes. Let's get started!"

As with the previous two times, a moment later I felt a presence on the bed. My left leg, then my right, were pushed up at the knees so my legs were bent and spread. Then my legs were pushed back a bit towards my chest, exposing my chocolate starfish. I felt the woman kneeling down and could feel her breath on my nether regions. I felt a pair of hands cup my buttocks from underneath, then a tentative touch of the tongue against my naughty hole.

Again more tentative tonguing, around the hole, then a broad lick from top to bottom.It felt wonderful. So taboo to have a tongue there, but the sensation was amazing. The tongue got more brave and began probing my asshole and I had to restist the urge to push my bum harder against the licker. Then, another pleasant sensation as a finger began working its way up my nether passage. I groaned and was suddenly aware that my cock had hardened again without any direct stimulation. This was absolutely amazing. The finger worked its way in and out and I could no longer fight it -- I began humping against it trying to urge it deeper into my bowels.

Lost in the sensations, I almost missed the signal from Kim (indeed it was her). She removed her finger and made three quick licks against my asshole, followed by taking my left testicle in her mouth for a brief suck. That was a variation of the signal and I felt immediate relief. My wife continued to lavish attention on my ass, now slipping two fingers up inside me. I kept frantically humping against the invading digits until that damned timer went off.

The fingers withdrew, Kim got off the bed and went back to the middle of the room. Delia said, "OK James, for round number three, who was licking and fingering your asshole?"

"That was Kim," I said confidently.

"Damn I don't know how you did it, but that's correct. Do you guys do that at home too? I don't care, it was hot to watch, Oh and it looks like you made several members of my audience cum. Kim, would you be a dear and remove the blindfold while I prepare for the final game?"

The relief we both felt at having gotten through that round without any broken bones or other consequences was a tangible thing. But there was still fear there. When she removed my blindfold, I could see fear behind Kim's eyes and in her agitation. She kissed me gently on the forehead and whispered, "Almost done." I nodded in agreement.

Delia was now at the laptop, typing away, and also saying things like "Yes, that'll work" and "No, I'm not sure I can get them to do that". Then she said, "OK folks, that's enough discussion. I'm happy to see that so many of you have cum already. And the pics you sent were awesome. Alright, we're going to do Horny Wookie's suggestion and we'll see what happens."

To me she said "Grab the lube from over there. And Kim, please get on the bed."

Kim reluctantly climbed on the bed and sat in the middle. "No, on all fours Kim. Hand me the lube James."

Delia flipped the lid and squeezed a sizable dollop of the clear lube onto her left hand. She approached my wife from the rear and smeared it around her upturned nether regions, pushing some inside with first one, then two fingers. Kim looked uncomfortable at the sudden intrusion and yelped in pain a couple times. Delia said nothing, instead focusing on her task.

"James, get over here and lube me up too. No, not with that, use your tongue." Delia climbed on the bed beside my wife, plump ass high in the air, displaying her hairy bush, wet cunt, and her pink asshole. I got behind her and grabbed her asscheeks, spreading them wider. I began to tongue her asshole, taking broad licks. It was a pleasurable sensation and my cock began to rise yet again, like a phoenix from the ashes. I heard more moaning and looked over to see Delia had fingers in my wife's pussy and asshole, rythmically working them in and out. This turned me on and I attacked Delia's hindquarters with my tongue, and even used my fingers to add to the pleasure I was delivering.