The Security Guard Fucked My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You let me go you bitch!"

"Now now Kim, let's have some manners please. I have no intention of letting you go just yet. Before you awoke, I made an agreement with your husband about the terms of your release. What was our agreement James?"

Kim turned to look at the camera (I can assume there was a screen there so she could see me). I could see the confusion and terror in her eyes.

"James sweetheart. What was our agreement? Tell her what you agreed to."

"I didn't agree to anything Delia. Let go of her this instant and tell me where you are or I'll..."

"Or you'll what James? Rape me again like you did in the elevator on Friday?"

"That's a god damned lie Delia. You raped me! Kim, honey. Kim, she raped me. I was too ashamed to tell you so I threw myself down the stairs to try and save you the worry and frustration. Kim, you've gotta believe me. I'm coming for you..."

WHACK!!!! Delia smashed the baton down on Kim's left thigh. My wife let out a monstrous yelp of pain.

In a calm voice, Delia repeated her question. "James sweetheart. What was our agreement? Tell her what you agreed to."

She raised the baton again. "Ok Delia, you win. Kim, she told me that I need to strip and watch her fuck you. If I can cum first, she will release you to me. However, she said that if you cum first, you will continue to remain with her."

Kim gasped in horror. Turning to look at Delia, she said, "Please just let me go. Please."

In response, Delia bent down close to Kim's face and whispered something. Then she began kissing my wife.

Where Delia had been rough and forceful with me, she was tender and gentle with Kim. I could see that my wife continued to struggle against her restraints, but that didn't seem to phase Delia who would occasionally come up for air, only to begin kissing again. Gradually I noticed that Kim's struggles became less violent. At one point Delia touched a remote on the nightstand near the bed and the camera angle changed.

Suddenly I was looking at a camera that was pointing at Kim's head and I could definitely see that Kim was now allowing Delia's tongue inside her mouth. I watched in a mix of horror, fascination and lust as my wife's resistance crumbled and she began to actively return the kisses of her tormentor. Delia cupped my wife's face with one hand and the kiss turned lusty.

Meanwhile, her free hand was also busy moving all over my wife's beautiful naked body; it was up near her breasts, massaging them and tweaking the nipple. Then it was down at her mid-section grazing gently over the soft belly flesh. Kim's nipples hardened and the kiss became deeper. Then the hand disappeared out of frame.

The kisses continued with Kim now actively kissing Delia back, sucking the probing tongue into her mouth and shoving her own tongue into Delia's mouth. Both women were now moaning.

Delia broke the kiss and reached towards the nightstand. In a moment, the camera angle changed back to the original camera angle. Kim's legs were spread open and Delia was working on her slit. The camera zoomed and I could see two fingers holding open my wife's labia while another diddled her clit. The camera zoomed even further, then zoomed back out to achieve focus, and now I could clearly see Kim's wetness.

Kim's moans got louder as Delia slid a finger inside her damp fuck hole. Suddenly the angle changed again and I got to watch Kim devouring Delia's tits. Delia was cupping a tit and holding it out. Kim was raising her head and taking the nipple in her mouth, then trying to suck the entire tit in there. Delia groaned with pleasure and told Kim how good she was at this.

Then Delia turned and faced the camera. Smiling, she said, "James, you'd better get started. Remember our agreement."

That shook me out of my daze as I remembered what she had said about if I came first. However, it looked like she had a sizable lead on me, as she had already broken down Kim's defenses and was now busy fingering her.

I stripped down and freed my cock from my underwear. It was only semi-hard because of the horror of the situation. The fact that there was also an audience also got up in my head a bit. However, I stood there with my cast on my left arm and tried to will myself to get hard. This proved to be a difficult task. While the scene playing out on the computer screen in front of me was indeed hot, all the conflicting emotions, not to mention the fact that Kim had surrendered to Delia so easily, made it very difficult to focus.

Then Delia was off the bed and back at the laptop. Kim looked at the camera with a determined look, as if trying to tell me something, then averted her eyes and looked elsewhere.

Delia was saying, "Yes, I know. Yes she does seem to love it TomK. I know LunarGirl. I wish you were here too. Plasterscene, that guy trying to get hard is this woman's husband. And no, I don't know why he has a cast on. Hold on and I'll ask him." Looking directly at the camera, she asked, "James, some of our viewers want to know why you're wearing a cast. They wonder if I did that to you on Friday."

"Fuck you Delia!" I spat with as much venom as I could muster.

She didn't respond, but returned her attention to the laptop. "Sorry I couldn't get you an answer Plasterscene. Yes Biff, she is wet. She's so fucking wet. No LadyShadow, I'm not going to announce what I'm going to do next. You'll just have to watch I guess. Yes JorgeBigPenis, I'm wet too. She has me all hot and bothered. Hold on CountBlackula69, I'll ask her." She turned around and looked at Kim, still tied to the bed and asked, "Kim dear, CountBlackula69 wants to know if you are a squirter."

Kim looked at Delia and said nothing. After a moment, Delia turned back to the laptop and said, "I guess that's something else we will need to find out. OK, that's enough Q&A for right now. I'd better get back to it. Oh, and James, you'd better get started. Judging by your softie, you're still a long way off. Do me a favour lover; think about last Friday when you sank your cock balls deep into my sopping wet pussy. That should get you started." Turning to look at Kim, she said, "Where were we? Oh yes, right about here."

Then she rejoined Kim on the bed and changed the angle on the camera so I was looking t their faces again. Delia sidled up to her planted another gentle kiss on my wife's lips. Again, it looked like Kim was defying her, but as Delia's kisses and touches persisted, her resolve crumbled.

Within moments she was again returning the kisses, moaning at the touches and now bucking her hips against Delia's exploring hands. Meanwhile, I was still encountering a lot of trouble trying to get hard enough to begin masturbating.

Delia climbed off the and stepped out of frame for a moment. When she returned, she was holding the baton. She got on the other side of the bed so as not to obstruct the view, then proceeded to get on all fours and crawl between Kim's legs. She bent her head down and began tonguing my wife's delicate flower. In a moment, Kim was writhing and moaning on the bed.

Delia continued to lick and suck at her moist honey pot, licking up one side of the labia, tonguing at the clit on top, then working her way down the other side. After a few more passes, she paused and looked up into the camera, and said, "I think she's getting close James. Better hurry up."

From the bed and slightly muffled, I heard Kim wail, "Yes James, hurry up please!" However, I still wasn't able to get hard. It seemed that everything was conspiring to keep me flaccid. Delia licked around her slit again, this time spending more time tongue-fucking her hole, then turned to look at the computer screen again.

"Hmm. It seems I'm going to need to give you more inspiration James. I believe you remember Leroy." She brandished the large black baton, then suddenly she jammed it up inside my wife.

Kim screamed in pain. She writhed in agony and tried to back away from the invading phallus. But since she was secured to the bed, there was only so far she could do.

Delia bent down and began to lick Kim's clit, as she let the big black baton simply rest inside my wife. My cock finally began to respond as I recalled my own encounter with "Leroy".

As Kim's cries of pain began to lessen, Delia continued to lick her clit and now began to move the baton in and out of her pussy. Once again, my wife's body betrayed her (ironically just as mine had betrayed me to the very same duo of woman and baton). Kim's attempts to escape stopped. Then the moans returned. Then she began to buck her hips back against the baton.

My prick was now quite stiff and I began to stroke myself. The sheer eroticism of seeing my wife violated and loving it was turning me on. Delia backed away and now kneeled on the bed in a more upright position. From this position, she was able to get better leverage, and began thrusting the baton in and out of my wife's soaking pussy.

Based on the sounds escaping Kim; the moans and groans, she was getting close. But I was still a ways off.

"You like this don't you Kim? I know you do because your cunt is on fire. I bet James never fucks you like this does he. You should have seen how hard he came in my pussy when I told him about wanting to fuck you with this baton. He shot a big load deep inside me." At this point Kim groaned loudly. Delia bent down again and tongued her clit while continuing to pummel her hole with the baton.

"Ladies and gentlemen, she is so wet I think we do indeed have a squirter on our hands here. I think I'm going to make her squirt all over Leroy here. James, how are you doing?" She turned to look at the computer on her end. "Nice to see you finally joining us James. I told you I'd fuck your wife with my baton didn't I. And you loved it didn't you? Tell me. Tell Kim. Tell the audience how hard you came inside of me in the elevator when I suggested fucking Kim with Leroy here."

I stayed silent but continued to stroke up and down my rigid pole. When I said nothing, Delia pulled the baton out and held it up like she was going to hit Kim again. I needed to say something so Kim would not get hurt again, so I signed and admitted how much it turned me on to hear about Delia wanting to fuck my wife.

"That's what I wanted to hear James. Now you'd better hurry up because I think she's about to cum."

Indeed, Kim said, "Hurry up James. Cum for me. I don't want to stay ohh....." Delia had reinserted the baton and had bent down to pay attention to her clit. I tried to work furiously to bring myself off. However, I was also jacking off with my wrong hand (I'm a lefty), so it felt a little strange.

"Ugghh god I'm so close! Pleeeeease hurry James!"

"Fight it Kim! I'm not there yet."

"Nooo get your tongue off my clit. It feels sooo good. Ughh Please. No more."

Delia redoubled her efforts and rapidly worked that baton in and out, fucking my wife forcefully with it.

With a sobbing gasp that I know all too well, Kim tensed up and went silent. Delia shouted in triumph, "She's coming!!! Oh my god she's coming! That's it baby, soak my big black baton. You like getting fucked by me don't you?"

Kim shook her head and let out a long low grunt that told me she was squirting. Sure enough, Delia crowed, "Yes folks, she is squirting. She's cumming so hard that she is squirting right now. God, my bed is soaked! That's it baby, take it all. Your husband never makes you cum like this does he? No, he's so disappointing he couldn't even cum to save you. Look at him."

Kim's frantic motions finally ceased and she fell back on the bed, spent. Delia said, "Look at him Kim. He can't even cum to save you."

My humiliation and shame were immense as I stood there, softening prick in hand. Kim looked up at me for a moment, then looked away in disgust.

Delia hopped off the bed and returned to the laptop. She read some of the comments for a while, then said, "Thanks for watching everyone. I have a few things to do so I'm going to sign off for now. But I'll be back on tomorrow and will fill you in on the details. "

After a moment, she turned back to the camera and said, "It looks like you haven't cum yet James. How about we take care of that for you?"

She walked out of frame again. I stood there, looking at my wife tied to the bed. She was sobbing softly. I called out to her, but she ignored me.

A couple minutes later I heard the door to the apartment open and suddenly Delia was in the room with me, fully clothed and holding that baton.

She smiled and said, "Come with me."

To be concluded...

12