The Seducer: Origins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Young gave her a nervous smile and sat down.

"Now, Mr. Young, let's move straight to business, shall we? How can I help you?"

He swallowed. "W-Well a f-friend of mine g-gave me your number and told me you c-could help me with my problem."

She dazzled him with her best smile and his shoulders lost all their tension.

Damn she is really good!

"Sorry," he told her, "I am just a little nervous. Michael told me you were drop-dead gorgeous, but I think he understated that a bit."

"Thank you." She offered him another dazzling smile.

Don't fall for it man! She is a fucking succubus!

"Anyways," Mr. Young continued, blushing, "I...uh...well the thing is...I stand to inherit a lot of money from my father. A lot of money. And...you see...my father is very...particular about the type of woman that I am to marry. So particular, in fact, that he will cut me off if he doesn't approve of my choice."

"Let me guess," Isabell interrupted, "you already made your choice and it's not somebody you father will approve of."

Mr. Young blushed and stared at his feet. "I...I am in love. My girlfriend is...well let's just say she doesn't come from good stock, as my father would say. I want to marry her but my father will cut me off if I do."

"I don't quite understand where I fit in this picture," Isabell said. But James could tell from the smile that she hid as she took a sip from her coffee that she knew exactly what he wanted from her.

What a cunning bitch. Now I don't feel quite so bad falling for her. I didn't know what I was up against!

James still seethed with anger at being duped but he squashed it down as best as he could.

"Well, Ms. Isabell, like I said, I have heard a lot about you from my friend. He said you are unbelievably good at what you do. So let me cut to the chase. I don't need you to seduce my father. He already has too many mistresses. My mom doesn't care. She is still with him for the money."

"No, what I need from you, Ms. Isabell, is to seduce my father, make him fall in love with you, and then use that leverage to make him accept my marriage to my girlfriend."

Mr. Young leaned back in his chair and put his hands behind his head. He smiled. The posture he adopted was supposed to make his proposition sound like a piece of cake, James knew.

James glanced quickly at Isabell, hoping to see her caught off guard. But she simply sipped her coffee and contemplated this in silence.

What a tough bitch. James couldn't help but admire her a little.

The moment stretched into several. Mr. Young maintained his posture but James could see sweat forming on his forehead. He also noted that Mr. Young was trying hard to maintain his smile.

Finally, Isabell set down her coffee and spoke. "What you suggest is not impossible."

Mr. Young sighed in relief.

Isabell continued. "Just how much money will you be inheriting from your father?"

Mr. Young frowned at the question. "He will give me $10 million when I marry and I stand to inherit 50% of his estate when he dies. Why do you ask?"

"$10 million, you say?" Isabell mused over this number for a while. "Ok, my fee will be $1 million."

Isabell picked up her coffee again and settled back in her chair. James' jaw almost hit the ground.

No way she could make that much money being a whore! He is going to laugh in her face!

Mr. Young contemplated this declaration for several minutes. "You promise that you will succeed?"

Isabell looked annoyed by the question. "I come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for some reason I fail, which I won't, then I won't charge you a penny. However, for the amount of work it will take to do this job, I think 10% of this dowry is very reasonable."

James watched in stunned silence.

"I think it's not as reasonable you make it sound, Ms. Isabell."

"Mr. Young, do you think your father is a man to fall in love so easily? I know his type; rich, powerful, and wants to stay that way. That is the kind of man who doesn't put much stock in useless feelings like love. Am I wrong?"

Mr. Young looked ashamed. "No, I guess I didn't think it all the way through. You're right. My father is a ruthless son of a bitch. I doubt he loves me, his own flesh and blood. And I know he only views my mother as a breeding vessel meant to carry on his line. You have a deal."

He stuck out his hand and shook Isabell's. Isabell reached into a bag at her feet and pulled out a thick manila envelope.

"This is a very important packet. It is absolutely imperative that you answer each and every question as truthfully as possible. Do you understand?"

Mr. Young looked a bit overwhelmed as he took the packet but he nodded his head.

"Every single question, Mr. Young. I will contact you tomorrow. Have a good day."

Mr. Young shook her hand and they walked in opposite directions. James got up and followed Isabell at a discrete distance. His mind was still reeling at what just happened.

One million dollars!

***

James followed Isabell to an upscale apartment building. She was greeted warmly by a doorman and walked inside. James attempted to follow her but the doorman stopped him.

"Excuse me sir, are you visiting someone?" The frown he gave James said he very much doubted it.

James had to bite his tongue to keep from giving this doorman a tongue-lashing.

Cool it James. You won't get in the building by losing your cool.

"Yes sir. I was attempting to stop Ms. Isabell Martinez but she didn't hear my shouting from down the street."

"You are a friend of Ms. Martinez?"

"Does it matter?" James snapped back. He immediately regretted it. The doorman's face was turning red.

"Look here-"

"I'm sorry Mr..." James looked at his nametag. "Steve. It has been a trying morning for me. Yes, Ms. Martinez and I are old friends. I would very much like to surprise her. What is her apartment number?"

Steve the doorman eyed James suspiciously. "14C. And what is your name sir?"

"James Coltez. Thank you so much for your help." James walked inside before the doorman had a chance to say anything else.

What the fuck was that about? I bet Isabell has that poor fellow twisted around her finger. He must be some type of first defense for people seeking her out.

James hurried to the elevator before the doorman had the security guard sitting in the lobby go after him.

He pressed the button for the 14th floor and the elevator rose up smoothly. There was a rather nice video screen in the elevator that was showing the news. Isabell definitely made a nice living for herself.

I can't believe she makes that kind of money...

James got off on the 14th floor and followed the apartment letters toward the C apartment. He stood in front of the door and tried to collect himself. His heart was beating so fast. His palms were sweaty. He swallowed, and knocked on the door.

A few seconds passed before Isabell opened the door. She was so breathtakingly beautiful that James wanted to take her right there.

Calm the fuck down James! That is how she got you last time. Now it's time for some payback bitch!

Isabell's mouth fell open. James knew this was one of the only times she had ever been truly surprised in her life.

"Ja...James...what...what are you...how did you find me?"

"Surprised, you fucking bitch?"

The vehemence in James' voice shocked her even more. Her eyebrows shot up in alarm and her skin turned white.

James suddenly had a vision of his fist smashing into that beautiful face. The thought both excited and repulsed him.

Isabell recovered herself quickly. "James, why don't you come in?"

The civility in her voice doused most of his rage. He really had no idea why he came. He thought talking was just as good as anything he could think of.

He nodded and walked in. Her apartment was beautiful. She had a wide and spacious kitchen to his right. The hallway opened up on a big living room. Her furniture was modern and sophisticated. She had several pieces of art on the walls. James stood in the living room, feeling out of place.

Isabell walked passed him and sat on a luxurious white crescent-shaped couch. James remained standing.

Isabell studied him as though he was a piece of art she was interested in buying.

"So how did you find me?"

"Does it matter?" James told her mysteriously. He wanted her to know as little as possible.

Let her be in the dark for a change.

"No...I guess it doesn't." Again, she looked at him as though she had never seen his like. It made him uncomfortable.

"Well, you found me. Now what?"

James shrugged. Now that he was here, he had no clue want he wanted.

She smiled at him. "Well I guess I should at least tell you what happened."

"I know what happened," he told her icily.

Her eyebrows rose in surprise. "Do you?"

Does she think I am an idiot?

James felt his temper rising. "Yes I know! I know how Mr. Evans hired you to seduce me! I know how you dressed differently to match my taste! I know each and every word and gesture was a calculation on your part, you conniving slut!"

Isabell didn't get angry at his insult. Indeed, she once more looked at him in that calculating manner of hers. "Remarkable, just remarkable. I always knew you were special James."

"What the fuck are you going on about?"

"How did you figure it out?" she replied, ignoring his open hostility.

"Do you think me a fucking moron? My wife told me that you called her. After that, all the pieces clicked into place."

"Like I said...remarkable. Do you know how many men figure that out? None of them! They only believe what they want to believe. You saw the truth James. I have never met a man who...is like me. Insightful. Intuitive. Somebody who sees the truth around themselves."

She was confusing the hell out of him. "If you think to flatter me-"

"No, James, I am not complimenting you. Well, I am, but not in the way you think. But I will come back to that later. Tell me, what did you do after figuring this out?"

James looked at her suspiciously but saw no reason to lie to her. So he told her about his sudden understanding and how that led to Mr. Evans lying on the floor, missing several teeth. He told her about the divorce and how he has not seen Allison since that night.

Isabell didn't interrupt him. Sometime during his story, James must have sat down on his couch. Now he leaned back against it and thought about all the things that happened to lead him here.

Isabell broke the silence. "I truly believe Mr. Evans got what he deserved. I hope you don't feel bad about that."

James snorted. "Of course I don't. I just wish I knew why he hired you..." James looked at Isabell questioningly.

"For the most common of reasons, James. Revenge."

"Revenge?" he spluttered, outraged and confused.

"Yes, revenge. Do you remember last year's Christmas party?"

James thought back to the office party last year. He remembered that he had too much to drink. He had a killer headache the next day. But he couldn't think of anything that night that would led to revenge...

A memory popped in his head so fast that he looked at Isabell in alarm. Isabell nodded her head.

Something did happen that night! Allison told me about it the next morning. I didn't think much about it at that time, but now...

"Mr. Evans got drunk that night and hit on my wife," James told her. He could see in her eyes that he was on the right track.

"She told me that she went in the hallway to look for me. She was ready to go home. She said Mr. Evans stumbled up to her and began hitting on her. He even tried to grope her but he was so drunk that she easily pushed him away. But why would he want revenge for that?"

"James, I don't think Allison told you the whole story. First of all, Mr. Evans wasn't that drunk. Secondly, he did more than grope her. According to him, Allison was shit drunk and flirtatious. He had a big crush on her, you know. So he decided to take advantage of the situation."

Isabell paused to gauge James' reaction. James felt something cold slide into his belly. His throat was tight.

She continued. "He said he managed to pull the top of her dress down and he started sucking on her tits. She rubbed his crotch through his pants. She then reached down his pants and grabbed his cock."

James felt the cold something move its way up his chest. It squeezed his heart.

"He quickly pulled down his pants. She stood there jacking him off for a few seconds. She then asked him, 'Do you want me to suck it?' He said, 'Oh god yes!' He said she then bent her legs as though about to kneel down. But instead she brought her knee straight up into his exposed crotch."

The cold thing inside James' chest squirmed, confused. A ray of hope entered his brain. "She kneed him in the balls?"

Isabell laughed. "Can't you just picture it? Mr. Evans standing in the hallway with his pants down, expecting to get the blowjob of his life. Instead, WHAM! A knee straight to the balls!"

They both laughed. James laughed until his sides hurt and tears leaked out the corners of his eyes.

But she still held his cock in her hands and let him suck on her boobs...

Isabell looked at James as though she could read his mind. "James, I am an expert when it comes to reading people. It's my job. If it makes you feel any better, he was lying."

James wiped the tears off his cheeks. "He was?"

"Yes. What I think really happened is that Mr. Evans decided that he just had to have your wife. She was too beautiful. Besides, he had no respect for you. He had money and power and why shouldn't he get what he wanted?"

"So he accosted your wife in the hallway while you were using the bathroom. She denied his initial advances so he got more physical. He yanked down her dress and tried sucking on her nipples. They struggled and eventually she was able to bring her knee up into his balls. He collapsed to the ground for several minutes."

James felt an ice-hot stab of pain pierce his heart.

I am going to kill that motherfucker!

James made to get up, but Isabell placed a hand on his knee.

"Nothing bad happened, James. Let it go. Mr. Evans got what he deserved. Believe me." She chuckled to herself.

After a minute, James chuckled too. A few missing teeth is payment enough, she is right.

"I can't believe Allison didn't tell me the truth."

"My guess is that so saw no reason. You would have confronted him and probably lost your job. Nothing too bad happen so she probably felt no need to upset you."

"Yeah but still..."

She touched his hand. "Just let it go. You can't change anything. She was never unfaithful to you."

That sent a spike of pain into his heart. He had been unfaithful. A long silence fell between them. Finally, Isabell spoke.

"You no longer appear angry at me," she observed.

James sighed. "What's the point? You were a tool, nothing more."

"You are very...rational. You continue to amaze me James."

James didn't know what to say to that, so he kept quiet. He glanced at Isabell and saw that she was studying him again.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" he said irritably.

She took a moment to respond. "Because...you remind me so much of myself. Would it surprise you to know that I feel no empathy for people?"

James shook his head.

"I was born this way. All my life I have never felt an attachment to a single person, even my own parents. Guilt, shame, I knew nothing about these emotions. You might as well try describing colors to a blind man."

"So...you are a sociopath?"

Isabell waved her hand. "If that label makes you feel comfortable, then sure. I don't know what I am. All I know is that I am perfectly suited to my job. So the reason I look at you this way is because I see that potential in you."

"I am not a sociopath!" he screamed in her face.

"No, you're not. I was born this way. I had no choice. But...I think it is possible to choose to be this way."

James looked at her incredulously. "Are you serious?"

She nodded. "I have grown...bored recently. My job is not even a challenge anymore. But then I met you...and I was alive again. Do you know how important it is for me to feel this way? I am not wired right. I don't form connections. I don't feel love. I don't even feel joy the same way you do."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"I don't feel like doing this job anymore. It no longer provides me any satisfaction. But it seems I have been blessed. There is a prospect I find very interesting right now. And that is to take you on as my apprentice. I want to teach you everything I know about this business."

James couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You want me to...be like you?"

"Yes. I think I can teach you to cut off all emotion. You told me what your mind did when Allison confronted you. That is very unique. You have a very powerful mind. It's possible James."

James sat back on the couch, stunned. Could I really be like her? Would I even want to be like her? To not feel empathy? To not feel love? To treat people like a disposable commodity?

Isabell leaned in toward him. "All I am offering is a different kind of life. Allison left you. You have no job. You have what it takes, believe me. Let me teach you. I will develop your mind. I will teach you how to spot things no one bothers to see. I could teach you how to make a woman fall in love with you and you feel nothing in return. I offer you freedom from the shackles of your own mind."

I don't have Allison. She was my life. I have no idea where to go from here. I don't even want to feel anymore. It's a way out.

A different voice spoke up in his mind. It was the voice that James associated with his conscience. His own Jiminy fucking Cricket.

You will lose all that you are James. You will sell your soul to spare you the pain of living. You might as well cut your own wrists. How will living like her be any different from being dead?

James looked Isabell in the eyes. She looked back; steady and patient.

How can she do that? She is in complete control of her emotions. I need to know.

"Ok," he whispered.

She smiled. "Then let's seal the deal."

She got up and sat on his lap. She stuck her tongue inside his mouth and kissed him hungrily. She dug her hips into his crotch and began to dry-hump him.

She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "I can teach you how to fuck with no emotional attachments. I can teach you to sink into your primal state and take animal satisfaction in fucking. You will know orgasms the likes of which you have never experienced."

She licked his ear and sped up her grinding hips. James could feel his cock pressing through his pants and into her crotch.

He pulled down the top of her dress to reveal her medium sized breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. James marveled at the tan line on her tits. For some reason James assumed that Mexican women were tan all over. Thinking about it now, he didn't see why they shouldn't have tan lines. They weren't black.

James didn't think too long about this as he dug his face into her breasts. He sucked and bit each nipple repeatedly. She moaned in pleasure.

She wasn't kidding about descending into a lustful primal state. She enjoys sex purely for the physical sensations. Can I do that someday?

He knew he couldn't do that right now. He still felt that he had fallen for her. He knew that was foolish but he couldn't help it.

She reached down and pulled the dress over her head. She wasn't even wearing underwear! It took her 5 seconds to become completely nude. The thought of this beautiful and stunning woman walking around wearing a flimsy dress and nothing else almost made James cum right there.