The Seduction

Story Info
Unexpecting woman is seduced by another woman.
990 words
3.59
65.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lady sitting along at a table, waiting on her husband to arrive. When a woman asks to join her, the lady not wanting to be rude says "of course'. The lady introduces herself as Marie Edwards. The woman smiles and greets Mrs. Edwards and say glad to meet you I'm Sarah. They sit there talking waiting on Mr. Edwards to arrive. When her phone rings, and asks Sarah to excuse her. She answers the phone surprised that it's her husband telling her he's got to cancel. She hangs up the phone and very disappointed, puts the phone away.

She explains that this was there anniversary dinner and that this is the second time he's canceled on her. Sarah feeling compatient to her says lets make it a lady's night. Marie is reluctant at first but decides shes' got nothing better to do and joins Sarah on the town. They leave the restaurant, and on the way out Marie says we need to stop by my house so I can change. They head over to Marie's house which is a two story, cream colored with hunter green shutters. As they walk into the house, Marie wanting her guest to feel welcomed asks if she wants a drink.

Sarah, is delighted and asks for a jack and coke straight up, Marie liking the sound of that makes her one also. Marie asks to be excused to go change, a few minutes pass as Sarah makes herself at home. Marie appears and blushing slightly as she asks if she could help her unzip her dress. The zipper is stuck, and I cant get it Marie says. Standing up to look at the zipper. Sarah rubbing her hand up and down the back of the dress trying to unzip.

Finally, she gets it done and she un zips it to see the black satin lace teddy Marie has on underneath. Pouring another drink, Marie explains she bought this for her husband. Sarah complements her on the teddy, and thanks her for the drinks. Sarah asks bout the odds and ends making conversations when Marie gets the urge to listen to music. Sarah feeling the effects of the jack and the attractions to Marie. Slides her hands to her luscious breasts and grabs. Leaning over to kiss Marie. Marie is in a daze not knowing what to do except to pull away. Standing up quickly, and asks what was that? Sarah replies, it's ok to let yourself try knew things, Marie.

I can tell you liked it because of your body tensing up. Standing up to look her in the eyes, pushing her blonde hair out of her face. Sarah leans in closer and whispers it's ok to be scared. I'll take it slow and if you want me to stop just say the word.

Sarah reaches and slides off the dress exposing the teddy. Sarah starts kissing her gently and passionately. Rubbing her hands down her back to her firm ass and squeezing tightly. Sliding her fingers up into her ass cheeks. Marie kisses back, then turns her around undoing her buttons, letting the dress slide to the floor exposing her firm breasts and her moist trimmed pussy. Marie getting turned on even more as Sarah licks her nipples and nibbles on them as her hands massing her slightly erect clit.

Sarah lays Marie down on the couch taken over to dominate her. She slides her index finger into her pussy sliding in and out, then adding another finger then another one. Still sucking on her breasts, she starts licking and sucking down her stomach. She gets to her pussy and licks the outside of the lips and slightly penetrating her lips with her tongue. Sarah places Marie's legs over her shoulders, to bury her face further into the moist hot pussy awaiting her tongue.

She separates the lips and starts sucking on the now fully swollen clit, and nibbling. Then sliding her tongue penetrating her pussy sliding in and out like a hard cock. Sliding a finger into Marie's ass as she tongue fucks her. Sarah gets even faster as she feels Marie's body start to tremble, Suddenly Marie lets out a loud moan after moan as she cums all over Sarah face. As Sarah licks up all the cum, as Marie keeps shivering with orgasm. Sarah gets up and kisses Marie deeply letting her taste her own cum.

Marie feeling in debt to Sarah for the specular orgasm, she pushed Sarah to the floor and grabbed her breasts firmly. Then tweaking her nipples, as she got licked and sucked her nipples. She felt herself getting wet again. She slowly moved down to Sarah's pussy lips was trimmed. She started sucking on the lips for the first time in her life, and enjoying the feelings she felt. she separated her lips slowly sliding her finger up and down her lips massaging her clit. Then pushed her tongue deep as she could get it into her dripping pussy. She knew the tender spots being a woman herself and went right to the clit and sucking and fingering her pussy.

The sound of squishing and sucking sounds are broken by sudden gasps of air as Sarah has a tremendous orgasm cumming all over Marie's face. Sarah raises up, and start licking off her cum. Marie meeting Sarah tongue sucks on it to taste her sweet cum again. Then lays down beside each other totally relaxed. Suddenly, Marie heard the door opening, and not knowing what he would say. They quickly get dressed, and Marie introduces her husband Wesley to Sarah. Marie explain to Wesley about them meeting at the restaurant and how she was keeping her company.

Sarah decides that its time for her to go home. Asks Marie to walk her to the door, and kisses her good night. Sarah smiles as she whispering until we meet again and which will be soon..