The Seduction

Story Info
Slave is ordered to seduce a stranger.
1k words
3.23
20.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time to go. Her Master has approved the very sexy deep V-neck top that revealed her cleavage and the short black skirt she has pulled on over her sheer black stockings. No stiletto pumps for her because she is in a wheelchair, but the black sandals looked fine. In fact, she was very pleased with the reflection in her mirror; but she was worried she would not be tempting enough to attract the stranger her Master has ordered her to seduce.

Her Master helped her into his car and they were on their way. He has given her money to pay for her drinks, confident she will not have to buy many and a key to the room she will use.

He stopped at the hotel, opened her door, helped her into her chair, inched up her skirt and ordered her to enter the club alone. He would follow in a few moments so it would appear she is there alone. She nervously shivered as she entered, even though the breeze is very warm.

What if she failed? Few men are tempted to approach a woman in a wheelchair.

She found an empty table close to the bar in the dimly lit club and moved a chair away. Everyone who saw her stared curiously for a moment. She should be used to it by now, but she wasn't. She has never gone into a club alone, not even before her accident.

How does a woman get a man to approach? Especially a woman in a wheelchair. She was never good at flirting. She was terrified!

She saw her Master walk past her and sit where he could watch.

The waitress took her drink order and she nervously crossed her legs and lit a cigarette. Maybe the drink will calm her a bit.

Someone put some coins in the juke box and played a familiar country tune. The waitress returned, she paid for her drink and sipped it while she wistfully watched the couples slow dancing. Of all the things she has missed since her accident, she missed slow dancing the most.

Only a few men sit at the bar alone. Soon the older gray haired man wearing a business suit got up and returned her smile as he passed. Another paid his tab and left without looking her way.

Perhaps she should go to the bathroom to draw attention, she thought.

She left the table and went to the bar to ask directions to the ladies room. The remaining men couldn't help but notice her. As she left the bar she passed the first man returning and smiled at him again. Maybe he is the one.

She freshened her makeup and took a deep breath before returning to her table.

She caught her Master's eyes and looked at him pleadingly. He just winked and looked away. How long would this torture last? Would he force her to sit alone until closing time?

Moments later the gray-haired man who smiled at her got up, walked toward her with his drink, stopped at her table and asked politely if he could join her. She smiled warmly and said, "sure."

He introduced himself and bought her another drink. They drank and talked a bit and she asked him if he would like to have a glass of wine in her room. The look on his face was priceless. He hesitated a moment, but accepted her invitation. They finished their drinks and left.

She looked down the hall as they waited for the elevator to see if her Master had followed . No sign of him.

She fumbled for the room key her Master gave her. Her hand was shaking as she unlocked the door to the room. The stranger held the door open for her, and she heard music playing softly. The wine was open and ready for serving. Master had been here, of course. She asked the gentleman to pour the wine, while she made herself comfortable on the bed. She accepted the glass he offered and invited him to join her on the bed. He took off his suit coat, tie and shoes and they sat propped up against the pillows and talked for a while. He put his arm around her and pulling her closer, kissed her softly. This is going to be easier than she thought. She relaxed a bit; the drinks were starting to calm her.

They sipped the wine, talked some more and he kissed her again. His kiss was deeper, more sensuous this time, and she leaned into him. He caressed her breast and she leaned in closer, scooting down a bit, and wrapped her arm around him. Soon his hand was under her shirt, cupping and squeezing her breast. Feeling his cock grow hard against her leg, she reached down to touch it. He moaned at the touch and buried his head into her cleavage, squeezing her nipple.

She looked longingly at the door. Was her Master going to make her go through with this?

Suddenly her bra was unfastened and the stranger was tugging at her shirt, trying to undress her. She cringed at the thought of fucking this stranger, but did not resist when he pulled her shirt and bra off. The man sucked on her nipples, as she tugged at his belt to open his fly. His hand caressed her legs and moved slowly to her crotch. His fly open, she pulled down his briefs and exposed his hard cock, her skirt now bunched around her waist. He kissed her again, while fondling her pussy.

They heard the door open and her Master stormed into the room, pretending to be shocked at what he saw. Startled, the man jumped to his feet, jerked up his briefs and stood staring in disbelief at Master standing in the doorway. "What the...?" he stuttered, and she scooted up on the bed, relieved to see her Master at last.

"Go ahead and FUCK the slut," her Master shouted.

The man was speechless and hurried to button his pants and put on his shoes. Grabbing up his coat and tie, he tried to leave, but Master blocked his path. "You came here to fuck her didn't you?" Master raged.

"Get out of my way," the man said, and Master let him by.

Now alone in the room, Master quizzed his whore and she told him all of the details of the seduction.

Very pleased with his slave, he rewarded her with a good hard fucking, just the way she liked it.