The Seduction

Story Info
She is in total control of you.
1k words
4.35
39.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand in front of you, my eyes gazing deeply into yours, slowly I begin undoing the buttons on my shirt… one by one, it opens to reveal a lacy, sheer bra, barely covering my hard nipples, your mouth waters as you see how erect they are…slowly I slide the shirt down over my naked shoulders and let it fall to the ground.. I lift my hands to my waist and start undoing my jeans, I push them down over my hips and step out of them, still watching you as your eyes follow my hands down to the top of my sheer thong, I hook my thumb in I slide it down over my thighs and kick it off at my feet…..

Still watching you intensely, I walk over to you and reach behind me, releasing the clasp of my bra, it opens and my breasts are released, nipples instantly hardening against the cool air… again I let it drop to the floor and seductively lower myself to my knees at your feet…

I softly place my hands upon your knees and drag my long nails lightly up over the inside of your thighs and along the outline of your stomach, I watch your body tingle and tense from the soft caress…

Leaning in closer, I snake out my tongue and trace the trail Ive left with my hot wet tip, licking your leg, nibbling your flesh , my teeth grazing across your skin as I make my way up along your trembling thighs, your heart begins to pound hard, your breath quickens and your pulse races as you watch me….

My hands still caressing your naked body more firmly, my nails digging in gently as I reach your nipples, pinching and pulling on them firmly, rolling them in my fingertips, my eyes staring deeply into yours…

Seductively I place both hands on your knees as I slide my naked body up along yours, my naked flesh caressing your tingling body,my hard nipples dragging along your skin.. I hear your breath quicken, my face is close to yours, our eyes never parting as I lift my finger to your lips and trace my long red nail across them I push it inside your mouth and force you to suck on it….

Watching your eyes as you suck my finger hungrily, I slide it back out and place it against my hard nipple, flicking it around the tip of my breast, making it all wet from your own wet mouth…

I lean in and bite your lower lip, pulling it gently in my teeth as I kiss you deeply, my tongue teasing yours inside your mouth…

I lick, bite and tease my way down your neck, continuing to nibble at your naked flesh, chewing and sucking your hard nipples firmly one by one…

Flicking my wet tongue over you, I drag my nails and my naked body back down yours and slide on to my knees…

I smile up at you as you watch me reach for something…….. then you feel it,

I drape a silken scarf around each ankle and wrist to the chair, binding you tightly so you cant move

you dont resist, your cock twitches in anticipation…

once you are secured I look up at you, smiling I begin to lick you starting at your toes

licking and sucking your toe and making my way up your ankle, along your thigh, you feel my teeth bite and nibble at you gently

I continue up your body till I am almost at eye level with your cock

My hand reaches for you, and holds you upright as I smile and move closer sticking out my tongue I lick the tip of your cock flicking my hot wet tongue around the rim of your thick hard cock kissing and sucking gently around the perfect roundness of you, my tongue teasing the eye and licking off the pre cum

I open my mouth wider to take you inside, the heat from my mouth so intense you almost cum immediately

You throb and twitch upon my tongue as you feel my lips glide up and down your thick hard shaft I take you in deeper and deeper sucking you, so wet, so hot, you thrust yourself up into my mouth as you struggle to move in your silken restraints

I slide my lips down all the way till you are completely inside of my mouth, all of you, my tongue teasing you inside my wet mouth as you feel your heavy balls tighten I look up at you and smile as you feel yourself start to lose control, your toes clenched... you thrust your hips wildly up and down against my mouth , you fuck my mouth, my lips sucking you harder and harder my hands squeezing your balls as they twitch and tighten further smiling up at you, mmmmmmm I moan, "I want to taste you I say" "I want you to cum in my mouth", I keep sucking you, you thrust again harder and deeper as you feel your juices preparing to explode down into my throat…

I feel you throbbing and pulsing in my mouth, knowing how close you are I continue sucking you, my nails teasing your balls, you throw back your head moaning loudly as your juices spurt deep down my throat, gulping I try to swallow it all, it dribbles between my lips onto my chest I drink your juices, sliding down my throat, dribbling over my chin as I lick and suck your pulsing cock. your thighs trembling as your body is wracked with wave after wave of orgasm

mmmmmmm I swallow everything you have to offer as your body tries to recover, your heart pounding and your pulse racing...using my finger I scoop off the droplets of cum that are left on my chest.. you watch as I lift my finger to my mouth and lick you from them...smiling, I reach down to untie you as you try to catch your breath....