The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly drifted off to sleep wishing she were next to me. Pining for her body against mine. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered again if she had any idea what she was doing to me.

Saturday December 24,1994

Well, it's Christmas Eve Day, though it doesn't feel like it, just another day devoid of my reason for living, for that is what Chelsea has become. Although most of my questions remain unanswered I did at least find out her name. I asked nothing more of her than her name because once again I was overwhelmed again by just being in her presence. We met at the bench again but immediately headed for my room. Again the dorm was mostly deserted because most had gone home to friends and family for the holiday break. Once inside she asked, "What may I do for you tonight Master?" Again she caught me off guard, it was the first time she had addressed me as such.

I had been thinking all week of our next encounter and how I could do anything that would top last weeks. I didn't want to disappoint her but I also wanted to test her. To see what if any limits she would put on me. I once again commanded her to remove all her clothing. As she stood in front of me naked I was moved almost to tears on just how beautiful she was.

I removed a tie from my closet and wrapped it around her head covering her eyes and bound it tight. I placed her on the floor and instructed her to bend her knees and place her feet flat on the floor. Taking some rope I bound her wrists to her knees forcing her legs wide apart. I placed a chair between them and was afforded a view that took my breath away. Only then did I speak. "Do you realize the danger you could be in at this moment? You barely know me and are in an extremely vulnerable position."

"I know you better than you think Master."

"I could do anything I want to you right now. The building is almost empty. If I gagged you no one would hear a sound."

"Would you like to gag me?"

"You don't seem to understand Chelsea!" I shouted louder than I had intended. Reaching down I pulled the blindfold from her eyes. "I could kill you and never be caught."

"If you so desire Master." The look of devotion unwavering in her eyes.

"I'm not kidding my pet."

"Neither am I Master. I do not wish to die but if that is your wish I will comply." The look of devotion still unchanged, as our eyes remained locked, though I saw them mist over as tears began to form. I stared down at her as a single tear escaped and slid down the side of her face. I watched as it crawled down to her earlobe and hung there for a split second before dropping into her hair that was pooled beneath her. I thought of the devotion that she displayed. She was willing to hand me the knife and turn up her wrists. What would require more than that? How could anything I ever asked be harder to comply with?

"Master?" She whispered interrupting my train of thought.

"Yes."

"Is that what you desire of me?"

"Of course not. If you were to bleed, I would bleed. If you were to die so would I. I would never hurt you." I leaned over and untied the rope that was binding her. "It was a test."

"I know Master. I told you I know you better than you think. Although you did take me by surprise tonight, but in a very pleasing way."

"How so?"

"I knew you were strong, that you were the one I would give myself to, yet you have surprised me how quickly you have found yourself." She said with a smile and rose and walked to the bed and picked up her purse. Opening is she removed something though because her back was to me I knew not what. When she turned around I saw that it was a small coiled piece of leather. As she held the handle and let the coil fall I saw that it was a whip.

"I don't think we will need that." I blurted out.

"I would humbly ask that you do it for me Master. It is a reminder of my position. It is what I desire of you Sir, if I may be so bold." At first I was reluctant to hit hard, but as she coaxed me along the snaps of the whip cracked against harder and harder. As it came down in contact with her back, the back of her legs and her ass she asked for more and I obliged. At least until I saw blood well from one of the recent stripes I had made. When I stopped she asked. "What is wrong Master?"

"You are bleeding." I answered pointing at her injured backside. Her response once again caught me completely off guard, she laughed.

"Did you hurt me?" She teased, "Better kiss it and make it better Master." When I did she moaned aloud and once again I was more turned on than I could imagine. As I kissed and licked at her I closed my teeth on her flesh, now someone else will have some marks I thought to myself. "Fuck me Master, I beg of you."

When we had finished I asked her to tell me about herself. Instead she rose and started dressing. "Is everything okay?" I asked afraid that I had offended her.

"Everything is wonderful Master and I will answer all your questions soon. For now I must go, please be patient with me. Next Friday?" She asked the question though we both knew the answer. I would not let her go, I would chase her to the ends of the planet if needed. Later when I was brushing my teeth I noticed another bruise with teeth marks on my chest that I didn't even remember getting. When I touched it I felt a small amount of pain but hardly noticed. Thinking back on the bite I gave her I smiled.

Saturday December 31, 1994

New Years Eve! I have just arrived home from the most incredible night yet. This time the floodgates were opened. She took me to her place tonight and she has answered my questions. She lives in a beautiful townhouse on the outskirts of Westwood. Upon entering I had no idea what would greet me but was pleasantly surprised. It was tastefully decorated, no chains or other devices that would bring to mind her personal kinks. One painting on the wall was of here and it caught my attention. Whoever had painted it had known my angel well. They had captured her eyes had I if I was talented enough with paints. They also saw in her eyes all that I did. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked interrupting my thoughts.

"You."

"As you wish, would you like me to remove my clothes?" I answered with a nod. I almost hated to see her covered now in fact. "Would you like to retire to the bedchambers Master?"

"Very much." She led me by hand up the stairs and guided me to a bedroom, an extremely dark bedroom. And again, as if she were reading my mind said to me.

"Your eyes will adjust soon enough, besides we don't really need light for what we are doing. She was right on both accounts. Not only was the light not needed but it was almost as if I could see in the dark. When she placed the whip in my hand this time I knew what was expected. There was none of the complacency of the first time; in fact I was starting to enjoy using it.

Finally I got to sleep next to my love. As I was drifting off to sleep she whispered. "Now we can be together forever." When I awoke a couple of hours ago I went into the bathroom. It took me a couple of minutes to realize I was staring into a mirror but all I could see was the shower curtain behind me.

She explained a little. It is still hard to fathom. A vampire? I guess I'll adapt, after all, I get to be with her forever. Just like she said.

12