The Seduction Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone light blinked off, and Alonso smiled. That was going to make a hell of a video postcard, he thought. Meanwhile his bride was panting, trying to get words out.

"I have to...just for a minute...I can't..." she breathed, and he understood. Fiona's body needed a break. He lowered her down gently, pulling out to give her roasted nethers some breathing room. She collapsed in a heap upon the bed, her jaw shuddering along with her thighs, which lay useless and shaking beneath her.

Alonso had never brought her to such heights, and was proud of himself as he lay down next to her, stroking her hair as her body steamed in his wake. It was quite possible that she was done for the evening, which would be unfortunate for his gargantuan erection. But he wasn't going to assume anything yet. He chose instead to bask in her afterglow, empathetically sharing her orgasmic oblivion. She deserved such treatment, and he'd been lucky enough to have someone to inspire it.

The thought of Tia watching that scene inflated his cock all the more, and he had to scoot his crotch back from Fiona's body to avoid pressuring her by its mere presence.

A few minutes passed in silence, until slowly, he saw Fiona's hand furtively hunting for something behind her. Shifting himself forward, he placed his bulk in her waiting palm, which squeezed his pulsing shaft with surprising vigor. With effort, she found her voice.

"Alonso..." she said, falteringly. "I can't...my body can't take another one of those tonight..."

His heart sank, but her grip on him intensified.

"But," she continued. "I will do anything to take care of this..." she said, with a wicked twisting stroke upon his girth. "Ask and it's yours."

Alonso's mind reeled with the possibilities. Whatever he chose, it would need to be something he could send to Tia without Fiona knowing. Sensing that his wife's legs were too weak for any action on her knees, he had just the right thing.

Rising to his feet, he reached down and maneuvered his wife's limp body so that she was lying down facing upwards, her head drooping slightly off the edge of the bed. She moaned in understanding, licking her teeth with anticipation and closing her eyes. Slowly, he caressed the outline of her lips with the tip of his firm cock. Her tongue moved in the opposite direction, circling against the grain, generating a blessed friction. Unable to resist any longer, he gently pressed into her waiting face.

By now he knew the limits of her tiny throat, the depths of which she had expanded significantly in the past several weeks. But this was a new approach, and he took care to read her body language as he moved his dick around inside her mouth in a circular motion, occasionally pushing forward into the warm cave at the base of her tongue.

From this angle, he was able to marvel at her slender, delicate neck, which strained beseechingly to accommodate him and his desires. She began to take the lead, widening her jaw and scooting her head up to take in the extra inches. It was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen her do. While he loved the attention of her sensual blue eyes during fellatio, there was something intoxicating about watching the rest of her body writhe in passion as her mouth and neck engulfed him like some organic pleasure machine. Now was the time.

He reached over quietly and flipped the camera on, this time bringing it over to his face. He mouthed the word "Tia," and aimed the lens down, capturing the full spread of his wife's lust for his dick. Alonso thrust lazily, savoring the sensation of Fiona's devotion to his pleasure, her boundless gratitude. He knew Tia would eat it up with a spoon.

Before he knew it, sixty seconds was up, and he was not ready to finish. Alonso set the phone down with satisfaction, knowing that he had repaid Tia at least in part. And in so doing, he seemed to release his thoughts of her for the moment, and focused instead on the drowsy, passionate display of adoration right there before him. He knew Fiona would do anything for him, and he for her. Alonso lost track of time, swirling his lust in the sea of her amazing mouth, stroking her neck and chin as she devoured him again and again, and at last, he felt himself on the precipice of climax. Deftly, he turned the camera on.

"I'm going to come," he moaned, something he didn't usually bother to say, and this utterance sent a shiver through his wife's body. She let out a low groan, and intensified her assault upon him. Her hands stroked the inches that remained free of her lips, and her tongue flickered down his length, drawing him forward off the cliff, and into her mouth. He cried out, and to his amazement, Fiona reached out, grabbed his ass, and shoved almost all of his remaining inches into her throat.

He came hard, harder than he could ever remember coming. Her abject worship of his manhood had pierced through any remaining shroud of hesitation, and he released himself torrentially within her eager gullet. His mind and body turned to pudding.

Seconds later, his knees grew weak and he was reluctantly forced to withdraw, collapsing beside the wreck of his amazing partner in lust. Neither spoke, but lazily stroked each other's bodies in wordless satisfaction. It was a perfect moment.

Alonso did not know how much time had passed before it dawned on him that he had not sent the video clips yet. They sat there on his phone, evidence of his treachery. Even now, in the glow of unsurpassed marital bliss, they posed a threat, should they ever be discovered.

Raising his head, he verified that Fiona had drifted off to sleep. Silently, he reached over, grabbed the phone, and without giving himself any time to think, he sent the videos, one after another, then deleted them promptly from his phone's memory.

With that, he too fell into unconsciousness.

≈≈≈≈≈

Merry Christmas to me, Alonso smiled to himself as he pulled up the bank balance on his laptop. The deal was done, and not a moment too soon. A recommendation from Phil's school buddy Morris Heard pushed the project over the finish line. He sent a congratulatory text to Phil, and leaned back in his chair, enjoying a moment of peace.

He was tired, but he was happy. Fiona's send-off the night before had been rigorous, and in fact had left his neck a little sore, but she was clearly more than pleased with her first proper face-ride upon her proud steed. Filing the results into his bag of tricks, he more or less reflexively flipped to another browser tab and opened his big inbox of secrets.

Tia's move to Chicago for her husband's job had been fortuitous, saving them the awkwardness of one of them having to leave the Growlers. Putting miles between them made him feel safer, as did the fact that she hadn't attempted any non-email communication since the initial Skype slip-up.

He continued to derive inspiration from this remarkable woman whom he'd very nearly fucked, though some of her predilections were farther out than even he would have imagined. Ben's unwitting assistance to him as cameraman was a huge boon, allowing him to witness such choice sights as Tia's broad and beguiling behind getting skewered as she gripped a mahogany bedpost for dear life. Occasionally she would throw in little personal touches, mouthing Alonso's name into the camera while Ben could be seen preoccupied doing such things as busily eating her asshole a few feet behind her impish face.

For his part, Alonso kept up his end of the bargain in the only way he felt comfortable. A naughty thought, a candid Snapchat whenever possible. It seemed to be enough to satisfy Tia's needs, and for that he was immensely grateful.

Oddly, the fact that he no longer saw her in person put Tia back in her previous place in his mind as unobtainable vixen rather than dangerously affectionate co-conspirator. Seeing the rough edges of her manic personality, he was increasingly glad he hadn't done anything rash with her and ruined his marriage. Which was going very well indeed.

So well, in fact, that Fiona had decided to join the Growlers for the upcoming season. Not just to spend more time with him, but to push her boundaries a bit. That seemed to be a theme in quite a few parts of her life lately, and for that he had his crazy, curvy crush to thank.

Just then, he heard his Snapchat message indicator ping. There was only one person he contacted via that route, and he tensed a little as he pulled the message up.

He nearly dropped the phone.

There, on his screen, was ten seconds of his wife Fiona masturbating furiously upon her hotel bed. The beginnings of her smiling, squealing climax were cut off cruelly by the built-in time limit, and Alonso's heart stopped.

Did she know? Had she known the whole time? And what did that mean? What new world of possibilities may have just opened up right before his eyes?

The room spun around him. Thank god for insane ideas, he thought. Thank god for crazy chicks. And thank god for being lucky enough to marry one.