The Seduction of Alexa Ch. 01

Story Info
A young college graduate is seduced into group sex.
2.2k words
3.69
48.6k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my life I had been lucky and I knew it. I was fortunate to have grown up in a nice neighborhood, was educated in private schools, and I was about to graduate from a reputable university with a solid grade point average. But the time was fast approaching where I would be on my own and entirely responsible for making my own way in this world at the tender young age of 21, and to be honest with you it made me feel vulnerable for the first time in my life. So why was that so exciting to me? Where most girls would feel fear, I was feeling a sense of adventure. I hadn't thought this part of it out yet and had no real plans, no prospects, and no ideas about what to do next or even where to go. Shit!

The mid-morning sun was shining through my window warming up the room as I lie in my bed. I could feel it on my skin and the heat of it on my panties like someone's hot breath, making me wet. There was the sound of shopping bags rustling outside the door, the knob turned, and in walked my dorm mate, Samantha. It looked like she'd been out shopping all morning on her daddy's gold card. Samantha was my best friend and we had roomed together the entire four years of college. The first time we met was move-in day as freshmen and we've been inseparable ever since. Samantha looks a lot like me and I can't tell you how many times people ask if we're sisters. She's petite, like me, with long black hair, an innocent but pretty face, and an ass like a pilates instructor. The most notable different between us is Samantha has amazing tits that people just can't seem to ignore. She just barely fills a D cup so she wears a C cup to put girls on display and really enjoys the attention.

Samantha has exhibitionist tendencies that she refuses to suppress and as a result her panties are usually soaking wet because she gets such a charge from teasing everyone. I love that quiet boldness about her because you would never know that under her cute, shy exterior lay a girl on fire who spends an extraordinary amount of her private time with her fingers in her pussy fantasizing about all the people she turned on that day. As for me, I like to dress a little more demure. I keep my perfectly round C cups covered up but my nipples are always hard which I think drives people a little crazy. I gave up trying to hide them a long time ago; it's just so comfortable wearing a pretty, silky, sheer bra and I love the way they feel against my easily excited nipples. No one could ever accuse me of being the exhibitionist that Samantha is, but I do have a penchant for indulging myself. The only other notable difference between me and Samantha is my perfectly rounded ass that barely fits into my jeans. My mother was Portuguese and I inherited all her best attributes, including her long and silky black hair.

While Samantha unloaded her shopping bags I announced my epic realization that I didn't have a plan or a clue about where to go or what to do after graduation. Samantha didn't really have any plans either but she didn't have to worry about it. She had a guaranteed career in her father's accounting firm and would no doubt have it pretty easy. And I suppose it would be easy for me to work for her dad, make a lot of money and live a comfortable carefree lifestyle. The only drawback was that her father's firm was in a big city here in the east and for some reason I had a yearning to go west, somewhere I'd never been before. I wanted to explore and was more than ready for an adventure.

I told Samantha I felt an urge to totally get away from my familiar surroundings and the security of a living in a place where everybody knew me. I saw the gleam in her eyes and knew the wheels were turning inside her pretty little head. Samantha was an imaginative girl and new ideas came quickly and easily for her, I could tell she was coming up with something wild and I wasn't wrong. She jumped up, grabbed her keys, took me by the hand and pulled me out of bed. "Get dressed" she said, "We're going to a bookstore I know that sells newspapers from around the country and I know exactly what we need. We'll the Sunday edition for the city I'm thinking about and browse through the Jobs section and look for something interesting." So as we walked out to her car she began to tell me about this little city in the Southwest that she'd been to with her family once; a city small enough to be laid back and friendly, but with enough industry to make for a decent economy. I was open to anything, I wanted a dramatic change and Samantha was eating it up.

We brought the newspaper back to the dorm and Samantha looked through the jobs while I pounded out the most creative resume I've ever written. Then we looked over the ads she'd circled and picked five jobs to apply for. I sent emails with my resume and a photo to each one. Within two days I had three replies with invitations to interview next week and I accepted all three. My last final exam was today and Samantha had already finished hers successfully, we were going to be as free as birds after today. So we started packing for what we thought would be a nice little five day road trip. I only had one business dress and thankfully it was the perfect thing for interviewing, a cute little black sleeveless sheath dress that hugged my petite figure in a really sexy way without revealing any cleavage. I'd bought it for a job fair at school and never wore it again.

After packing I ran off to take my last final exam of the semester. Since Samantha was the only friend I spent much time with there was no one else to say goodbye to, but I did pay a quick visit to my economics professor to get my exam results say goodbye. He was one of the few professors that actually showed a personality and seemed to really care about me doing well in his class. Plus, he was one of the few professors there that was actually a handsome man with a nice body. I admit there'd been times when I had slid my fingers in and out of my pussy thinking about him. I imagined him rubbing my pussy over my tight panties while I bent over his desk with my skirt hiked up right there in the classroom. I also had fantasies about squeezing his cock through those silk, beige dress pants with the pleats in the front. The professor always seemed to have a bulge in the front of his pants but for some reason his bulge seemed extra large in those pants. I would fantasize about squeezing his cock through those pants while I whispered in his ear about how much he turned me on, and how my wet little pussy would throb for him sometimes during class. There many times I had sat in class listening to his voice while he lectured, watching the smooth way he walked back and forth in front of the chalk board, so confident and sophisticated. The heat would build up in panties so bad I could hardly stand it.

I had learned in college how to sit in a classroom with my legs crossed in such a way that I could squeeze my thighs together to make myself cum. I'd actually had some pretty epic orgasms that way, and I'm convinced I wasn't the only one who had discovered this. One time in particular I swear the guys sitting on either side of me could smell my heightened state of excitement. No doubt my arousal was lingering in the air because the two guys on either side of me had visible bulges in their jeans and I caught them looking at me every other minute. The boy on my left actually laid his hand on his crotch and was gently squeezing himself while he acted like he was listening to the lecture. But I knew he was totally engaged in what I was doing, squeezing my thigh muscles together, working my clit which was swollen like a pea and just as hard. My pussy was on fire. I felt so wet and so horny I could hardly contain myself. There seemed to be an electricity flowing between the three of us while we sat there together in silence secretly working ourselves into a quiet frenzy. The boys were catching glimpses of me and I was catching glimses of them, alternating between the two.

The guy on my right obviously caught on to what was happening because he lowered his hand into his crotch and was plainly squeezing that dick. I remember wondering what kind of undies they were wearing, and imagined them getting wet and slippery by the pre-cum oozing out of the tip of their hardening cocks. If we hadn't been in class I might have been turned on enough to reach my hands out to each one to help them out. I knew I didn't have the guts to actually do something like that in real life but it was a hot fantasy that was really adding some shocking energy to the whole experience. There we were, the three of us locked in a fantasy together, masturbating in such a public place as a university classroom while the professor talked on about the increasing effects of a world economy. He had no idea that he had started all this.

That memory came and went like a flash as I was leaning in to give the professor a friendly hug goodbye. I whispered in his ear a soft "thank you" and as I was leaning in to his ear I felt the warm smooth skin of his shaven face on my cheek and it sent a bolt of lightning through my groin. I wasn't wearing any panties under my thin little athletic shorts because I'd packed them all, and I felt a little of my own juices drip down onto the inside of my upper thigh. I had never even so much as shaken the professors hand before and here I was with him, cheek to cheek, his arms wrapped around my waist gently pulling me tighter to him in what must have looked like an innocent moment of student and teacher parting ways. But to me it was far more than that. I laid my arms over his shoulders and felt his body against mine, almost like a lover. As I whispered "thank you" I briefly had the urge to make my confessions to him. I was so enchanted by the heat of the moment that I lost a little bit of the control that I usually have and unconsciously dropped and hand down to the front of those beautiful pants he was wearing and gently slid my hand over his crotch, cupping the mass of his bulge and gently squeezed him. Then I suddenly realized what I was doing and pulled away from him as gracefully as I could; staring down at the floor, mortified at wondering what he was going to say or what he was going to do. I knew this was a total breach in protocol between student and teacher and I had no idea what the consequences would be. When I finally looked up I could see the shock in his face. He didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to do. Holy shit, I had just groped my economics professor, my pussy was leaking warm honey from feeling his body against mine and I was so nervous I didn't know what to do next. I said I was sorry and he just stood there trying to wrap his mind around what had just happened. I finally managed to turn around and walk away in the other direction.

I got to the classroom door, pulled it open and flushed with embarrassment made my exit. Somehow I made my way out of the building into the open air. The rush of excitement had made me dizzy and the fresh air was helping to calm me down.

As I walked back to my dorm room I re-lived that moment in my mind thinking about how the professor felt in my hand. He had filled my hand so completely, it was just as I'd imagined in my fantasies. I could still feel his heat in my hand and his soft, warm skin on my cheek, his smell overwhelming my senses and I was literally shaking from head to toe. However exhilarated I was feeling, I needed to refocus. Samantha was packing her car and we were leaving on our adventure out west when I returned to the dorms. I was heading in the direction of uncharted territory and it seemed I'd already gotten a head start.