The Seduction of Alyssa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bebesmith
bebesmith
10 Followers

"Only for a second, I promise."

Mr Diaz withdrew his fingers from her cunt, and pushed her legs further apart, lifting his body off her as he got himself into position. Alyssa couldn't take her eyes from his massive cock, it seemed to have a mind of its own, dancing before her.

"I'm scared..." Alyssa lied, her big doe-eyes staring up at Mr Diaz.

"Ssshhh..." he said, quietly, "There's nothing to be afraid of, I won't let anything happen to you. But you're not a girl anymore, and I'm here to teach you how to be a woman."

He rubbed his cock a little, then placed its tip at the entrance to her channel. Alyssa groaned with impatience.

"Just look at me." Mr Diaz said, and Alyssa obeyed, staring into his tanned, chiseled face, as he grinned a little, then slowly pushed his cock inside her. She tightened immediately, as he pushed himself in right up to the hilt, filling her up completely.

"You feel so good, Alyssa...so good." he whispered, as he began to move in and out, slowly, powerfully, carefully.

"You're so big..." she gasped, her arms stretched high behind her, the force of Mr Diaz' body pushing her body along the desk.

He leaned down a little and kissed her again, hard, as his thrusts began to gain momentum.

"That's it, baby girl, just like that..." he murmured, as she matched his rhythm, contracting and relaxing her pussy like a pro already. Each thrust sent a rush to her brain. He was hitting her G-spot instantly, the tip of his cock so high up inside her, she could almost feel him in her mouth.

"It hurts..." she lied.

"It's just a little pain, baby, and there's no pleasure without pain."

He thrust harder, his panting thick and fast now.

"Oh god..."Alyssa murmured, pulling him closer to her, "Oh Mr Diaz, Mr Diaz..."

"That's it, baby, keep with me, keep with me, good girl..."

She could feel herself begin to cum already, and struggled to stop it, as Mr Diaz started pounding her.

"Oh Alyssa, Alyssa..."

She saw his eyes were screwed shut as he rammed into her.

"I love fucking you, I'm gonna fuck you every day, yeah...yeah..." he moaned into her ear.

"Oh Mr Diaz, I want you to fuck me all the time, don't stop, don't ever stop!"

She felt him near his climax, but then he suddenly pulled out of her and stood up.

"Come here." he demanded, and she pulled herself to a sitting position on the desk. "Open your mouth."

She did as she was told, and Mr Diaz slid his bursting cock into her throat.

"That's it, show me what you can do." he smiled, holding her head in his hands, moving her on and off him.

She licked and sucked at him eagerly, she loved how his cock felt in her mouth, had dreamed of this for years, and it was every bit as she'd fantasized. She looked up at him for approval as she sucked him off.

"Good...good." he whispered, "You're a natural."

Then he looked to the ceiling, lost in himself, as Alyssa began to suck faster, her hands adding to his pleasure, squeezing his balls as his cock hit the back of her throat, in and out. He was pulling on her head, faster and faster, as she felt his climax finally arrive.

"Oh...oh God...Jesus, Alyssa, JESUS...!"

And he quickly pulled out of her mouth and ejaculated over her face and down between her breasts.

"Swallow it, swallow it down...good girl." he said, holding his cock inches from her face.

Alyssa did as she was told, loving the salty taste of his cum as it flowed down her throat. She couldn't get enough of it, and reached out for his cock to lick every last drop from his shaft. His hands were holding her shoulders, as the last spasms of his orgasm left him, then she felt his body relax and she looked up at him, her lips shiny from his cum. He stroked her hair.

"You're amazing, Alyssa Craven, just amazing." Mr Diaz breathed, exhausted. "Now, lie down."

Alyssa lay back on the desk as she was told, her cunt glistening.

"Have you ever had an orgasm before, Alyssa?" Mr Diaz asked, unbuttoning his shirt.

"No, sir, but I've heard about them."

Mr Diaz smiled as stood, bare-chested, before her. He was hairless, with smooth pecs, as hard as concrete, the muscles protruding from his ripped torso like they were armor. He knelt down.

Alyssa's legs were still parted as she lay back on the desk, her cunt smiling up at Mr Diaz, pink, moist, ready.

"An orgasm is nature's most valuable gift." Mr Diaz said, "And seeing as I'm your teacher, I guess it's my job to educate you on its wonder."

He placed a finger on Alyssa's pussy and delicately started rubbing her clit.

"This is your pleasure bud." he said, as he fondled her, "It's the key to all happiness."

Alyssa was already moaning He squeezed her clit, gently, and she squealed in delight. Then he placed his fingers inside her cunt and began probing her, expertly.

"And here, is a different place altogether..." he continued, thrusting his fingers inside her right up to the knuckle.

Lost in herself, Alyssa thought she would burst, as she felt Mr Diaz stroke her channel, knowing exactly where to go to send her crazy.

"Oh God, sir, that feels so good..."

Then she felt his mouth on her pussy, his tongue sliding in and out of the folds around her clit, flicking around her swollen bud, as his fingers continued to work her. She gripped onto the side of the desk for support as she felt her body consumed with fire, her clit and her G-spot being simultaneously triggered. The rush to her brain was so intense, she lost vision for a moment, as she arched her back, pushing her cunt harder into Mr Diaz' face, as he worked on her furiously, lapping up her juices, nibbling lightly on her clit, until she could stand it no longer.

"Oh God, something's coming, something's coming!" Alyssa cried, her legs wrapping themselves around Mr Diaz' neck, forcing him to suck on her harder.

His fingers worked faster, in and out of her cunt, as her ripe clit threatened to burst, then she felt the rush between her legs as an orgasm so powerful engulfed her, she almost screamed with the intensity.

"GOD!!" Alyssa cried, as her body bucked and writhed, involuntarily.

She banged her fist onto the desk as Mr Diaz lapped up her cum, his fingers almost lifting her up off the desk, trying to pull out every last bit of her orgasm from her pussy.

Alyssa lay there, totally spent, as Mr Diaz got to his feet and stroked his cock gently against her still-quivering clit.

"Am I a good teacher?" he whispered, as Alyssa panted, exhausted with dizziness.

"Oh Mr Diaz, you're the best teacher in the world. And there must be so much more you can teach me..."

He leaned in and caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples, and she thought she'd cum all over again.

"Oh I could teach you so much, Miss Craven. Maybe you should sign up for a few extra classes." He kissed her forcefully, and she could taste herself on his mouth.

There was no denying it, her lust for Mr Diaz was all-consuming, and fucking him at last had only made things worse. Eventually, he got up and reached for his briefcase.

"Well, I'll be sure to tell your daddy just how much you're coming on this semester."

"Don't tell him too much." Alyssa smiled.

Mr Diaz picked up the key that was still lying on the floor, and unlocked the door.

"Don't forget," he said, "If you need any extra tuition, all you have to do is ask."

They stared at each other, knowingly, then he left, closing the door behind him. Alyssa picked up her bra, and caressed her breasts for a few moments, still dreamy, as she began to plan her next extra-curricular lesson with Mr Diaz.

Plus, she thought to herself, I'm going to need a new therapist real soon, so I have someone to tell all my wild stories to...

bebesmith
bebesmith
10 Followers
12