The seduction of Chiharu

Story Info
An Asian girl loses her innocence.
2.8k words
4.25
78.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known her only a semester, but right away I knew I wanted to get her into my bed. Since I had returned to school I could not help but notice the vast array of beautiful Asian women. I adored their girlish looks and sweet smiles.

I met Chiharu in my Calculus class. She was Japanese and did not speak English well and as a result struggled in the subject as much as I did. Since we were both struggling I asked her if she would like to study with me. I was far more interested in studying her, however. She was 18 and I was 26 I was expecting a rejection but thought I should give it a chance. She possessed a simply glowing body. She was only around 5 ft and could not have weighed more than 90 pounds. She was short with nice full lips. Her face was rounded off with her neat trim black hair. Her skin was fairly light and she appeared to have nice peach size tits. Her skin was not extraordinarily dark but she was not exactly white either. She was more or less the exact opposite of myself. I am white about 6 ft 5 and around 180 lb.

"Would you like to study with me tonight?"

"Ahhh...Ok,meet me here at library?"

Reluctantly, I agreed. I say reluctantly as I hope to get her back home and begin my study of her gorgeous Asian frame. We continued our study sessions for a few weeks. In those weeks I figured she would be a tough clam to pry open. She seemed rather guarded and any sort of advance seemed to be rejected. Then something seemed to change.

"Are we studying again tonight?"

"Ohhhh...so sorry, I can't." She paused for a moment then said "If you are not...busy, Saturday?"

"Oh sure, that is fine. We can study at my house since the school is closed for the weekend."

"OK, you can pick me up?"

"Oh sure." I replied. She flashed me one of her sweet doll like smiles and walked off.

I had the biggest smile cross my face in years. This was the time to act, I did not know why she agreed to come over but she did. All day Saturday I planned what to wear and how to seduce her. I love to give foot massages and thought that may be the best way to go. All I needed was an excuse to give one.

I picked her up and noticed that she looked a little more professional than usual. She wore a pretty pink sweater which showed off her upper body very well. She had some khakis on as well and a pair of loafers with white cotton socks.

"My someone looks good today. Is this all for little old me?" I kidded with her and she giggled in her usual girlish way exposing her perfect smile.

"I just start job today, I want to look good. I am glad you like my clothes. I tired, I stand allll day. My feet...ohhhh they hurt much today"

It was the chance I was waiting for. I drove like a mad man ready to play with her dainty little feet. We finally got to my house and I sat on the couch with her. We pulled out the books and I could see she was simply exhausted.

"I have an idea. Why don't we have a glass of wine and I will massage those poor little tootsies of yours."

"What is tootsies?" She asked with her doeish eyes.

"Your feet sweetie"I replied

"I never have wine before but I will try. My feet do hurt that would be fine"

I poured the wine and returned to see her sitting on the couch. I gave her a glass but she did not seem interested. I pulled off her shoes and took her cotton clad feet in my lap as she lay back. Her feet were so tiny! She told me that she wore a size 2 and then explained its hard to find anything that fits her well. She moaned as I rubbed the soles of her feet. I gently rubbed from heel to toe along the bottoms of her feet. She seemed quite content. My cock was beginning to stir at this point and started to get a little bolder. I positioned the soles of one of her feet right on my cock. She must have sensed my cock begin to swell as I rubbed and mentally undressed her with my eyes. She gave a glance at me but seemed to happy with her massage to care. I gently alternated her feet with my hand almost rubbing the soles of her feet on my love rod. At this point I knew I had to have her tonight at whatever cost. As she lay with her eyes closed I laid down next to her and gave her a peck on the lips.

"What you doing?"she gasped

"I like you, Chiaru.I just wanted to show you."I told her."I am sorry."

"No, I sorry. I just...well...I never kiss before." she replied coyly."You probably not think I am good."

"You are kidding right?" I said in a shocked tone.

"No." She said.

"Its OK sweetheart, I will show you what to do."

"OK." she giggled.

I then kissed her again. This was not a peck but a kiss of passion. I slowly stuck my tongue in her mouth and searched for her tongue. I found it and she more or less sat there with an open mouth. I rubbed my tongue up and down on hers feeling the delicate softness of her sweet member. I became entranced by her flower like smell and open and closed my mouth up and down on hers. She certainly was a quick learner as the two of us became very entwined on the couch. Her arms were around my neck and my leg was draped over hers and my hands were searching for sweet spots. Our bodies locked together in a passionate embrace. My hands began to roam her entire body. They were only rubbing the outside of her thighs but they soon moved to her enticing rear. She had the prettiest heart shaped ass that you ever saw. As I began to squeeze her ass she let out some soft moans. I was somewhat surprised that she did not spurn that advance so I decided to go a little further. My hand slowly crept up her sweater. At first she did not notice, however my hand soon found her smallish tit. It was small but very firm, with a nipple so hard I think it could have cut a piece of paper.

"Ooh...I don't know what you doing," she told me.

"I am making you feel good right?" I trotted.

"Ha yeah...but...well this new to me, not sure if I should."

"Don't worry, you were not sure about any of this before, but you must admit its nice." I then told her "We are two friends enjoying each others bodies, there is nothing wrong with that."

"Well, yes you make me feel good." She told me almost half ashamed.

We then went upstairs to my bedroom and kissed a bit more. I then laid her down on the bed on her back. I raised her upper body and began to remove her sweater. She actually blushed once it was off. She wore a fairly plain white bra. Very visible through the nylon fabric were 2 very erect and large brown nipples. As she was in an upright position I began to kiss her neck slowly moving my mouth towards her cleavage. While doing this one of my hands gently cupped and massaged her tit. She continued to coo as I planted kisses all over her tiny little bosom. I then reached around, undid the clasp and let her bra fall to the floor. Her tits were finally freed from their nylon prison. They were peach sized with large brown nipples. When I saw her nipples exposed I became even more lust filled. I laid her back down and went to town. I put my mouth around a nipple and she simply lost it. Her small arms tried to wrap themselves around my body and she began to groan. With my free hand, I toyed with her other tit. It was very firm and the nipple was ever firmer. I knew she never experienced anything even close to this before. I lapped all over her other nipple like an animal. I moved my tongue all over her tit, starting from underneath the tit all the way to the start of her cleavage. I stopped momentarily and then put the pert pair together and began to suck and nibble every part of her pretty little milkers. This drove her wild and she nearly pushed me off her as a reflex. My clothes were still on at this point and I decided to get a little more comfortable.

I removed my shirt and we were kissing again. I loved the feel of skin on skin as we kissed. Her ha aroused nipples rubbing against my chest. She seemed to like it to as she began to feel all over my chest and back. However, I decided to push the envelope a little further. My hand snaked its way down her smooth as silk belly and I unbuttoned her pants a bit.The hands I possess are rather large and she most defiantly felt my hand rove down over her silky panties. While they were silky I could also feel something else. She was as wet as a lake! My hand stroked over her panties and was getting wet simply exploring her virgin body. Her pussy lips felt very engorged and her lit had risen out of its hood. I had to feel her for myself, skin to skin. I reached under the waist band of her panties and tried to do some more exploring. My pinkie had only reached a little bit inside of her love tunnel when she quickly rose up.

"I no can do this"she blurted out

"We are having fun though."

"I just feel...like...I can no explain." She nearly cried. "It like feels wrong...but I no stop" she seemed very flustered "I nearly...how you say...pass out?"

"Oh that is OK sweetie. You have not done this before. It should feel that way. You will get more used to it and you will feel sooo good."

She began to blush again."I no feel good about my body. My how you say...boobies...they are so small. I see other girls and the boys like them because they are so big and round. I am so small."

"Nevermind that." I said. I pulled her back on the bed." I think you are nearly perfect. I love your perky little Asian titties."I nuzzled into her tits and licked them over and over again. She giggled as my tongue and mouth once again lavished attention on her little hangers."I am not always comfortable about my body either. I will show mine if you show yours."

She laughed and said OK. Since she was so shy, I decided to go first. Besides, My dick was so hard I don't know how much longer I could keep it in my pants. My cock is not enormous but its not exactly small either about 7 inches but it is thick. To this tiny young girl though it was going to look like a horses cock. I removed my pants and she caught her first glimpse of my love pole. She watched my every move as "it" sprang free. Her mouth was wide open as she watched it bob back and forth with my movements.

"You can touch it, he doesn't bite." I laughed. "In fact, he likes you very much."

I must admit, I wanted her to suck me off badly. However, since she was a beginner, I thought I would go slow. Her tiny hand reached for my swollen erection and she simply felt along the shaft and my balls. After some playing I asked her if she wanted some help and she laughed and said OK. I slid her pants down her legs and finally had the view that I wished for and an unexpected surprise. Underneath her pants she wore a pair of coffee stocking which is a real festish of mine. I could not resist rubbing her thighs and legs in general. But at this point I needed satisfaction. I could clearly see her little cunt lips through her white silk panties. I also could see a bit of wetness from all of our playing. I took my teeth and began to slide her panties down her slender legs. Her pubic mound was nearly perfect. She had very little hair and her lips looked quite full. From her pussy I could actually see some of her love juice leaking.

I told her to relax and slid my small finger in her tight little box. Even putting my finger in seemed to be a task as she contorted her body the second my finger slide inside her. I loved to hear that gooshy sound as my finger passed in and out of her opening. As I slide another finger she really began to flail and began murmuring to herself in Japanese. I told her to relax and soon began working on her nylon clad legs and her feet as well. She was simply in exctasy as she shut her eyes and actually began to pull at her own nipples. I could not stand to watch this show anymore, I wanted to fuck her.

I took the tip of my cock and teased the opening to her hole. I made sure to touch all over the outside of her lips and use some of her honey for some lubrication. I pushed my cockhead all over her clit and made sure to make her moan as I touched every inch of her womanly anatomy. I then moved in. MY GOD WAS SHE TIGHT! I barely squeezed in her cunt walls squeezed my cock like a vice as it slipped deeper inside her.

"Ahhhhh...Ohhhhhh!"she mewed as I entered her."Tooo biggg,take out!"

"This is the best part honey." I reassured her "Just try it for a little while."

It must have been a great site to see us. This young petite Japanese beauty taking the cock of a much larger white guy. The contrasts in our body seemed so arousing to me. My cock slide slowly at first so she could get used to not only a cock but my cock. I leaned in and kissed her to muffle her moans. I could hear both her moans as well as the sound of my cock slipping and sliding its way into her tiny little hole. Her wetness actually caused my cock to slip out. I noticed how turned on as I looked at my swollen red member. It was covered with our juices and the site of it made me wanted to just slam in and out of her but I knew I couldn't. She was cumming just by my presence, I don't think she could take a hard fucking. I could see juice everywhere, it was gushing out of her like a river. I could see it on both of our pubic hair as well as dripping down my legs. Then I saw it, it was on her stocking tops and dripping further down my legs every second. This just threw me over the edge. My movements became more rapid but nothing she couldn't handle. I buried my head into her tits and began sucking and nibbling at them wildly. I could still feel her walls caressing my cock and it was just about the best feeling I have ever had. I slowed my rhythm down to simply enjoy the moment. It must as felt just as good to her as she began to shut her legs, close her eyes, and she was squealing with delight. I fixed her legs and placed them straight in the air. Her feet were now right by my face and I nuzzled them with every part of my face that I could. I could not take it anymore and let out a huge roar. I felt my cock spray inside her as she clenched and convulsed both my body as well as my cock. To this day I have not produced as much seed as that night. I stayed inside her for a moment and then pulled out. I sat and admired my work as I watched her pussy contract still trying to suck the juices out of my still erect cock. If I thought there was a lot of semen out before this was ridiculous.

"I am.. pregnant you think? she said in a huffed voice.

"That is a lot of cum."I laughed "But maybe not, I have something that will fix that anyway."

"Oh good...you were right, lot of fun." She then rolled over onto me and asked "We do this again?"

I did not even need a minute to think and said "God, I hope so!"