The Seduction of Elsie

Story Info
Plantation era slave-girl is seduced by a vampire.
5.4k words
4.64
78.5k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Assex
Assex
67 Followers

Elsie's calf muscles screamed, and her lungs ached, but she continued to run at as full a pace, as she could manage...She could hear the dogs, distant yes, but getting closer. Elsie tucked her skirts into her waistband, so her stride would be wider. Her fat shoulder-length, jet-black, plaits bounced haphazardly around her youthful, heart-shaped, face. Only her eyes, a hypnotic shade midway between deep-brown and hazel, betrayed her true age and depth of life.

She was running away from the only home she knew...The Keyes' Plantation.

~~~

Elsie, was one of Mistress Keyes's most valued house-slaves. As beautiful as she was knowledgeable in the ways of house service, she never failed to complete Mistress Keyes's lavish parties.

Mistress Anne Keyes inherited the Keyes's sugar plantation when her father died of typhoid fever.

She took over, hired loyal overseers to be "the men" of the property, while she herself bravely, ran the plantation's affairs. But she had a not-so-secret addiction. She had an extremely healthy sexual appetite. Her parties, were fronts for her liaisons.

Many men came and went through the years. Her bright green eyes, full freckled bosom, and strawberry blond hair attracted virtually any man she wanted. She confided in Elsie, the slave girl she grew up with, about all her dalliances.

Elsie, had been her father's gift, the playmate and sister her dead mother could no longer provide. They had been together since they both were eight. Elsie, herself had been bought and separated from her own dear mother.

In an odd twist of fate, that separation from her mother gave them both a shared pain that brought them closer together. Some men, of course, had wanted Elsie, but Anne protected her. As much as she loved the girl, she felt a strange power in being able to captivate her whenever she liked, about her sexual escapades. She also knew the reality was that it was not as fulfilling, as she made out. The illusion was kept up in her mind whenever she boasted to innocent, little, Elsie. She was protecting herself as much, if not more, than her precious, Elsie.

The evening that changed Elsie's world, came like many. Anne threw another lavish party. This one, she did in hopes that the stranger every eligible Southern Belle had spoken of, would come through. She had heard he was tall, dark, foreign, and rich. It was all she knew of him.

"He had an air of a man looking for something." The older ladies would say.

Hopefully, that something would be her.

Sure enough, he did come through her door...And he was more handsome and charming than she ever imagined. His face seemed to be chiseled from marble, but his liquid blue-black eyes, softened his sharp features. His lips were as full and welcoming as any woman's, but he was no less masculine for them. His shoulders were broad and his strength and shape were clear even through his aristocratic clothing...He wore two pieces of jewelry. A minute dangling pearl in his left ear and large blood red ruby on his right fore-finger. His hair was a rich dark chocolate brown, it's shoulder length waves full and pleasantly messy.

He parted his lips slightly to kiss the back of Anne's outstretched hand. Anne melted. She had never seen anyone, man or woman more beautiful than the creature that stood before her...Elsie, as usual, stood by her mistress, her two braids cris-crossing the top of her head, making her fresh features all the more child-like. Her lithe figure barely filled her clean-starched, sepia, petticoats, two shades lighter than her own rich brown skin. She stood with her head bowed, her lowered lashes forming two perfect half-halos on her high cheekbones, almost touching a sweet little beauty mark, beneath her right eye. She was ready to fulfill any request. Her hands were folded modestly across her stomach. Even as beautiful as she was, she was expert at making herself invisible next to her mistress.

Tonight though, she felt something...different, an invisible pull at her thoughts, and memories...She frowned and peeked at the stranger as subtlely, as she could manage. From her still lowered eyes, she really saw him. Her instincts told her, he was the source of her odd feelings...

Her breath caught and all at once, strange images, words, and feelings, flooded her consciousness.

~~~

...A woman who looked like her was being pulled along the desert in a muslin covered caravan...Her eyes were kohl-rimmed. Her lips were stained a deep maroon. Every inch of the woman seemed to be covered in gold...In fact her layered necklaces seemed to be only thing covering her small pert bosom, again like her own. And there on her right cheek was the same beauty mark. The rocking of the caravan was lulling in the desert heat. The woman yawned...and fell asleep...

She awoke in the night to a strange silence and stillness...She peeked through the fabric into the night and saw nothing, no one. Her attendants had vanished. She walked a few paces away from her caravan, the gold on her body jingling rhythmically, with each swaying step...She called out in another language, but Elsie could understand...It was the name of her most trusted body-guard, Kartush...

The perspective suddenly shifted...She was watching herself, from a hidden angle, only a few feet away...Kurtush lay at the feet of a white man. She could feel her heartbeat quicken as she observed herself...Felt herself taken aback, attracted, wanting, desiring...

The memory jumped forward to being imprisoned by a strange man with white skin, unruly wavy brown hair, and fur on his chest, features her people did not have...His men had wanted to violate her to humiliate her people, but he'd kept them from doing so...She appealed to his obvious sympathies, to keep herself safe. She felt lost, frightened. She could not understand this man's tongue. Some nights he'd just come into her tent, where she lay tied and observe her...

The perspective shifted...She was so different from the women of his own people...So thin, she looked like she'd break under the burden of all that gold...And yet...Her defiant eyes, betrayed her strength of heart. There was no falseness in that look, she'd sooner die than let them use her against her people.

Her hair perplexed him the most...It was done in the most intricate style he had ever seen. Like shiny, little, ropes all around her head...He reached out and touched a few...She did not flinch, when he did this. They didn't feel like ropes. They slipped, easily between his fingers...His eyes wandered all over her, curiously...She was thin, yes, but she did not lack in shape.

Her hips and buttocks were high and round. Her tiny dark areolas peeked through her many necklaces whenever she shifted, marking a deep contrast between them and her noticeably smooth brown skin. He saw that she did not have the soft dusting of peach fuzz on her body, like the women of his people. She was, from what he could see, completely hairless, but for her brows, lashes, and head. His hand slid from her hair to her skin...It was enticingly smooth.

Sarinah, the young Queen of the dark tribe of deep South-East Afrika lay in front of him. She was the key to untold riches. All he had to do was be willing to destroy her...At this moment, he didn't think he could even bluff it.

Sarinah was not afraid of this pale stranger...He had kindness in his eyes and a clear desire for her, which she could see he tried to keep locked inside. He was different from the men of her tribe. He was well-muscled, but not as tall nor lean, as they were. His eyes frightened her a bit. She had never seen eyes the color of a dark sapphire...She realized she wanted him too and saw a way of creating a little more protection for herself...She leaned into his touch, dipping her cheek into his huge calloused hand.

He removed the gag from her mouth and tasted the cinnamon derived stain on her lips...Both their hearts pounded in their chests...Jarred hoped his men would stay asleep...Sarinah hoped they would too...It would be all to easy for this to give them an excuse for gang-rape. He pulled a small sharp blade from his belt. He reached around her, as if embracing her and cut the bonds on her hands.

He then moved his hands down her body, caressing her hips and legs as he went and cut the bonds from her ankles. This done, he searched her face for something...Approval? Acquiescence? Desire for him?

Ever so gently, he kissed her again...At first, she simply allowed him to do so, exploring her mouth with a restrained hunger. And then she joined him, kissing, fondling, stripping his clothing and her one piece of real clothing, a bit of beaded muslin, secured by a decorative rudimentary belt...

They're bodies undulated together like snakes...Their gasps and grunts stifled by their fear of being caught. When at last, he felt her warm, tight, wetness spasm around him, he could take no more and pushed as hard and deep as he could, releasing his seed deep into her womb...He grunted and bit hard into the folded fabric beneath her... He lay there for what seemed like only a blink, before snapping to reality.

He could not risk being discovered...They both kissed each other desperately, knowing that what had changed between them could not be undone. Even she, with her intentions to use, found her heart open to this strange, but handsome man....

After dressing and tying her up again, more gently this time, he left the tent. It was a few hours before sunrise. What met him when he went outside were his men, all dead, their throats ripped out by some beast. The sheen of two eyes and the gleam of huge fangs shown in the darkness...The creature's mouth dripped with blood and gore...It sniffed the air...

"I smell fucking." It whispered.

It stood up to it's full height and he saw that it was not a beast but a man...?

Jarred, slipped the tiny silver blade into his palm and waited...

"There is a freshly fucked girl in that tent, who smells quite tasty..." The creature let a malevolent smile crease it's lips.

The man/creature softened it's features and turned to go to the tent...Jarred could now see it's extraordinarily pale skin and long white hair...

"No...Leave her alone!" he said defiantly.

The creature caught him by the throat and lightening quick, disarmed the tiny silver blade from within his hand...

"This will be amusing..." It rasped.

"You do love her, don't you?...but she is a foreigner to your people, this brown girl. I have lived long enough to see all people. You'd be amazed at your own variety." He sighed wistfully.

"I will make you watch me destroy her..." He said this almost matter-a-factly. This was more chilling than if he'd been threatening about it.

The creature carried Jarred by the throat into the tent where Sarinah lay tied on a folded bit of fabric. She cringed back when she saw the tall pale creature with the bloodied mouth...But he found her eyes and she seemed to relax...All will just melted from her soul...

"NO!...Don't touch her!!" He struggled but his efforts were useless.

"Yes, your smell is all over her...You two beautiful, delicious, lovers...It will be a treat to taste both of you, at once." The creature laughed.

He pulled her upright by her layered necklaces and tore them from her neck, catching her back, as she fell, with his right hand...In his left hand, he still held Jarred by the throat...

He took a whole breast into his dripping mouth and sucked audibly. "She is a lovely little thing...I think I may keep her..." At that, he bit her deeply in the neck, her strangled gasp, a mingling of pleasure and pain.

Jarred, thought fast....He gripped a branch leaned against the tent's center pole and stabbed the thing in the back while it was distracted with Sarinah...It roared, in pain and keeled over...bucking and spilling blood everywhere...Sarinah fell to the ground, twitching.

Jarred grabbed a fallen man's sword and stood over this vile demon...It looked up at him and smiled...He could see that the creature had bitten his own lips before biting Sarinah...

"You will have to destroy her too..." And it laughed, even as Jarred chopped off his head...

More memories...Being held and rocked...kept out of the sun, traveling...Damp cloths and gentle kisses....Being bathed...The deep gut-wrenching hunger for flesh and blood...Taking Jarred's tempting blood, even as she begged him to kill her...The tiny silver blade thrust into her heart...Jarred's tears wetting her face...Darkness...

~~~

Elsie fainted...Anne turned and looked at her, shocked...The stranger made a move towards Elsie and caught her, before she hit the ground.

There was a moment then, when she could see it...The concern in his eyes and some deeper connection, that made her burn with jealousy...He let her down to the floor, gently...And then straightened up to meet Anne's eyes.

"You may want to see to your girl..." He said as casually as he could manage.

Anne didn't miss a beat. "Sam! Come here and get Elsie! She done fell down out here!"

A large, old, mute, black man appeared and immediately removed her from their presence, after a couple of reproachful bows.

"Well, that was interestin'. Elsie's always been reliable...She must be having some feminine issues..." The guests all laughed and Anne led the stranger away.

"I'm sorry sir', I've already forgotten your name..."

"...Jarred Denton."

"Thas' an interestin' accent you have there...Where do you hail from, sir?" Anne asked as she tossed her strawberry locks.

"All over.." He said cryptically. "I've done a lot of traveling. I don't see as anywhere is a real home to me." He glanced toward where Elsie had disappeared when he said this.

"Well, Keyes' Plantation can be your home...At least for the night.." Anne said flirtatiously.

She had to have this man...She got wet just watching him. So, what if he had a yen for darkies?..She would show him what real ladies had to offer...He smiled at her, as if he could read her thoughts.

She ate her meal and noted that he hadn't touched his plate...

"Why Jarred, you ought to eat...All this fine food shouldn't go to waste." She gestured at the exquisite banquet before them.

"My apologies, good lady, but I've already eaten...I'm not hungry for food, right now..." Anne felt encouraged by this double-entendre'.

One by one, Anne's party guests bid her adieu and she saw, with increasing hope, that the stranger stuck around...

~~~

In the closed off parlor room, Elsie seemed taken by a fever...She was trapped in her confusing thoughts and dreams...A pale finger tracing stained lips. That familiar embrace when she fell...The relief she felt from the strange white man, who somehow also, felt familiar. She could feel something pulling at from her soul, to this strange white man, who looked so very much like the one in her dreams.

Anne got her wish...She had the most ferocious sex, she'd ever had, with this man...He took her in ways that had scarcely been conceived. She was sure of it. And his appetite seemed to be unceasing...

Elsie thrashed about in the parlor, feeling hands, lips, and long warmth within her making her warm and wet. She came then, the amazing waves between her legs, ebbing and flowing with each dream-thrust...They'd build and build and tumble over into some new pleasure, she had never felt before...

After her fifth orgasm...She watched the man come up for air, licking his way up her body...Taking each pink nipple into his mouth..Sucking like a starved infant...

Anne giggled airlessly..."I don't think... I can take anymore..."

"Then let me put you out of your misery..." He bit her on the neck, draining her body completely of blood and he snapped her neck, like a dry twig.

He sat there for a moment and thought about Elsie-Salinah...Who knew what would happen to the slaves, after this? He had to move tonight. He felt glad that he could exercise some control, now that he'd gotten his fill from Anne.

~~~

Elsie sat bolt upright in her bed...She needed air. She opened her cabin door and let the night, breeze through her gauzy nightgown. The chill brought her back to reality. She stepped out into the comforting black, onto her small porch and sat in her chair. She felt someone watching and turned to face him...The stranger.

"You made love to Anne, tonight." She didn't know why she said this, and to a white man no less. ...But she knew it was true.

She didn't know why he felt so familiar or why she knew, she it was okay to meet his eyes...She'd face no punishment for this.

"Yes, but not love...Just sex and blood. I needed it, for control, so I wouldn't hurt you." He stepped forward, so she could see his eyes. They did not lie.

"I've been looking for you, for a long time..."

Under the intensity of Jarred's gaze, Elsie's cheeks burned and she dropped her own eyes to her lap...

"You don't know me... I ain't nobody...I'm just some negra' slave girl." She shook her head as if the mere concept of her being anything beyond what she was, were earth-shattering.

People her skin color were none better than chattel, in this time.

He was suddenly very close...His hand tentatively touched hers in her lap and she felt an electric jolt of attraction, familiarity...love?

"You are my most treasured one...I lost you a long time ago and I now I've found you." His eyes shined earnestly, as he said this.

"I don't know you!" Elsie yelled and ran back into her cabin, pulling the flimsy door shut, behind her.

She screamed when it broke from it's hinges..."I am more powerful than you know...I could make you come...to me like this..." He focused his half-closed eyes in concentration. He let his head fall back, his moist lips slightly parted.

And suddenly, she felt the warmth pooling in her belly, a tingling wetness flooding between her legs...She felt hot and ashamed and irresistibly drawn to him....She wanted badly for him to do more...Physically.

She felt herself pulling the strings at the nape of her gown, trying to release the heat or let more in? She did not know. Her feet moved forward of their own volition.

"Please..." She whispered...Stop? Or Don't?...

The sensations stopped.

"I could no more make you come to me, than cut off my own hand...I love you. You come to me when you remember, what we were...What we are." He became like mist and was gone...

Elsie simply sat on her bed, perplexed and dumbfounded..."Had it been real?...Was it possible to have a waking dream?"

That night she had more turbulent dreams...Making love to the white stranger, this time in new places and as she is now...She standing with him in the chill night air. Him peeling off her gown and kneeling before her...She being ashamed of her sex and hiding it with her tiny hands...Him smiling, as he easily parted her hands.

Him lifting her leg, so she was completely exposed to him...Him, doing something so forbidden...Licking, sucking her...Down there...From front to back...

But it "AHHH!! It felt SO good..." He had no shame. he drank her flowing juices. Her breath caught in her throat.

He found her most sensitive spot and began to suck it...This felt unbelievable...The waves were building again, this time more swiftly and intensely...When she looked down and saw he was enjoying this, it made the sensations even more intense...

She could see her own wetness around his mouth. He actually moaned into her sex, as if she were a delicious meal and he'd been starved...That was it.

She came...Hard...

"AHHHHUHHH!!!" Gasping for air, she woke up startled.

~~~

Sam, was beside her bed. The dawn was just beginning to show. Sam's eyes were wild and panicked. He pulled her by the arms and urged her into the house...Up the stairs...And into Miss Anne's room.

There was a grisly sight...Miss Anne, nude as the day she was born, blood smeared on her neck, with her head bent at an odd angle...Her face was strangely relaxed.

Assex
Assex
67 Followers
12