The Seduction of Gina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhh, Jools, that feels so good, don't stop... please don't stop..."

"I'm not going to stop, sweet baby, don't worry, I want you to feel good..."

And then to my surprise, she came right away, her first orgasm under the hands of another woman. I guess you could say my little Gina was quite ready for this moment, to open up to her powerful hidden lesbian desires.

I did not stop, of course, I continued to press the cloth on her sex as she calmed down from her first explosion. Then I dropped the cloth and took all of her, as much of her sex as I could manage, into my mouth and probed my tongue deeply inside of her. She loved that too and soon she was priming for her next orgasm.

I wet my fingers and pressed two of them inside her, feeling around the inside of her pussy for her most sensitive places. When I knew I'd found a place she liked from her response, I let my fingers linger there, gently pressing and massaging her wherever I got the strongest reaction. Then I leaned my face in and began to move the tip of my tongue around and over the hot flesh of her erect little clit. That made her wild.

"Oh, God! Jools! You are incredible!" she moaned. " Oh God!!! Right there! Oh, yes!!! Ahh! Ahhhh!"

I pressed my tongue deep inside her, exploring the caves of her folds, then moved back up to gently and rhythmically pleasure her clit once more.

As I sucked her clit into my mouth and softly rubbed the tip of my tongue upon her throbbing nub, she began to buck under my touch and in only a few more minutes she came again, longer and much harder and more violently than her first time. She was heaving and panting and moaning for at least a full minute before she began to come down from her pleasure.

She pulled me up on top of her. "Hold me, Jools. Please hold me. I need you to hold me now."

She moved her face close to mine, then, closing her eyes, began to kiss me. This girl wanted not only to have sex, but to actually make love. I was her more than willing partner in that.

We held each other tight for several minutes like that. Then I breathed deep and felt my own arousal coming to a peak.

"I need you now, Gina. I need you badly, honey."

She responded right away. I propped myself up on my elbows over her and she took each of my breasts into her mouth, sucking and licking them. I was getting so high from her attentions that I could hardly even speak any more.

She rolled me over onto my back on the bed and began to kiss and lick down my body with enthusiasm.

She pulled my black silk panties down and off my legs and looked at her first captive and very wet, excited pussy, mine. She smiled a wide, satisfied smile.

"Oooh, God, I want this. I really want this. You are so hot, Jools! Mmmmm..."

With that she began to explore my sex with her fingers and her mouth. There is nothing like the enthusiasm of a first time lesbian lover. They are so excited and aroused themselves to finally discover the pleasures and satisfaction of ravishing another woman's body and private parts. I remember well how heady and intoxicating it was for me the first time I explored another girl's warm, wet, quivering, pussy and how thrilling it was to see her sex move and respond to my kisses and touches.

"Oooh, you're so smooth and soft! I want to have a smooth pussy, too," she squealed.

"Yes, honey, we'll have to do your pussy properly. I'll show what... mmmm....." I mumbled back.

I was grateful for her feelings and just opened my legs wider apart, laid back, and let her have her way with me. I was in heaven.

"Does that feel good, Jools?" she murmured, deliciously working over the most sensitive parts of my body with her fingers and mouth.

"Oh, baby, does it ever! Just keep doing what you feel like doing and... and... mmmm....... mmmmmm....." was all I could manage to utter as I sank into a thrilling shudder of sexual ecstasy under her ministrations. "Ohhhhhh, baybeeee....."

Gina's enthusiastic energy made me come fast, also. As fast as I can ever remember. Then I pulled her up to me and we kissed and we snuggled for a long time and then finally I pulled out a couple of pairs of fresh roomy cotton pajamas from my dresser and we put them on and lie down next to each other and fell asleep, a sleep of peace and satisfaction, until the next morning's light.

End of Part One

12