The Seduction of Jean Johnson

Story Info
Creating a sex slave.
4k words
4.39
62.4k
38

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean and Jim Johnson were both products of parochial, conservative small towns in the Midwest. In those areas, right was right, wrong was wrong -- and nothing was in between. Of course, actions frequently differ from religious and moral beliefs, but both Jean and Jim were closer to the regional ideal than most. This was particularly true of Jean. Her father, a widower, was a hard worker during the week, a lay preacher on Sunday in a church that was close to being a cult. They railed against gays and lesbians, fornicators and adulterers, trashy women in tight sweaters and short skirts, pointy headed liberals who were undermining the moral structure of the United States, etc., etc. Virtually from birth she was conditioned to accept the church's views on morality, views engrained by winters spent in weekday sessions as well as Sunday school, by summers spent in church camp, by harangues at the dinner table and, if, after all this, a heretical thought was uttered, they were enforced by "don't spare the rod and spoil the child" spankings.

By the time she graduated from high school, she had absorbed and accepted all of these views. Her personal beliefs and behavior conformed and she was a "good girl," and not very popular, particularly with the boys. Thus, at graduation, not only was she a virgin, not only had she never been felt or fondled, she had never even been kissed -- talk about not being with the times! She went away to college (almost over her father's dead body -- "Why should a girl go to college? She should learn housekeeping, get married and take care of her husband") on a scholarship and, by her senior year, had been kissed, twice, and, had her breasts squeezed through her sweater, once. The latter experience was exciting at the time, but caused her considerable self-criticism and internal moral condemnation afterwards. It was, however, the first chink in her moral armor.

There were other breaches in the dogma created in her "growing up" period, although some might say that the true growing up occurred during her college years. She discovered that some "trashy" girls (i.e. those who wore short skirts and tight sweaters) were actually very nice people dressed in what most other students considered to be "normal" clothing. Gays and lesbians frequently were amazingly like everyone else except for a different sexual orientation -- and it wasn't catching! She even discovered that some of the most respectable girls "put out" on occasion. These and many other "revelations" undercut much of the indoctrination she had received during her early youth, and she became much less censorious in her evaluations of others. Nonetheless, her own behavior changed little. She still wore her skirts longer and her sweaters looser that was modish. She showered when she knew no other girls would be present and she stayed fully dressed when lounging around the room if anyone else might come in. On the few dates she had (rarely a second one), she was unapproachable for any act that might even be slightly questionable -- except for the two kisses and one fondling which were aberrations.

Much of this changed when, during her senior year, she met Jim. They came from the same background and, while he had a somewhat less restrictive view of moral behavior, he was not as aggressive as most "predatory' males (which means most men). Thus, he didn't frighten her off or cause her to be excessively wary of his intentions. On his part, he felt comfortable with her because her standards were similar to those he had known at home. In addition, he was in pre-med and had a very heavy course load which suppressed his libido so that he was satisfied with a slower developing romance. Still, by the end of the year, he had managed to undermine her standards to the degree that she had been explored quite thoroughly, and satisfactorily, by his hands and, finally, by his eyes -- but only when it was very clear that marriage was their mutual goal.

The wedding, a small affair, took place that summer and, with a short, mundane honeymoon in the conservative, safe, choice of Niagara Falls, they moved to where Jim was to begin medical school. He, fortunately, had received a generous scholarship and grant which they assumed, with Jean getting a job, would be more than enough to live on. However, they immediately found out two difficult pieces of information. First, living expenses, even in a small city, were far greater that in a small college town in the Midwest. Second, there was no great demand for liberal arts graduates who had no specific experience of any kind. They found themselves living, temporarily, they hoped, in a cheap, rundown motel on the edge of town. Jim started classes while Jean desperately looked for work. Ironically, when she finally found something to apply for, it was what her father had insisted that she learn to do -- housekeeping.

The advertisement merely said that a woman needed a housekeeper-companion, salary dependent on experience and compatibility. Jean had no professional experience, but she had maintained the family home (with the tutelage of an aunt), taken a few college courses in home economics, and, frankly, she was desperate. Even a cheap motel with meals out every day was quickly depleting their meager finances. However, even that job possibility appeared to be doomed. The interview went well; the potential employer and Jean conversed freely and seemed compatible. The friendly atmosphere made it pretty obvious that they were mutually satisfied with each other and that it was merely a question of details before Jean finally had a job. The job entailed house cleaning, some cooking and acting as a maid on occasion. It also required her to be available to keep the woman, Mrs. R. J. Simmons, company when her husband was out of town. As she explained, "My husband is the executive vice-president of a franchise leasing company. Part of his duties is to travel around the country, checking on franchise stores, helping new operators get started, etc. He's out of town two or three nights a week and sometimes gone for one or two weeks when a new store opens. I don't like being alone in this big house when he's gone." That's when the critical blow came. "Therefore, I need a live-in maid-housekeeper. We have a very nice, large room with its own bath and.....Why, what's wrong, dear?"

This last question came about because of the stricken look on Jean's face as she saw what had seemed the answer to their problem vanish. "Oh, Mrs. Simmons! I thought that you knew that I'm married! My husband is in the medical school and...." she broke into tears. Then, sobbing, "We've just been married and we moved here, we don't have much money, we don't have a place to live.... and I can't live here!" Composing herself, she continued, "I'm sorry, this is not your problem. I guess you'll have to get someone else."

"My heavens, I must be blind. I didn't even notice your wedding ring. I'm really sorry, dear. I think that it would have worked out perfectly." They both got up and headed for the door, Jean almost crying after thinking that she had what seemed like the perfect solution to their money problems. Returning to the drab motel room, she did cry and prepared to see if something like McDonald's might have an opening.

Back at the Simmons house that evening, however, a conversation went on that she would have found quite interesting in several ways. Mrs. Simmons, speaking to her husband, said, "I really thought that I had a replacement for Judy this afternoon. She seemed very nice and is quite pretty, perfect for what we wanted. Unfortunately, she turned out to be married, which meant that she couldn't live here. That made it impossible, but, heaven knows when a better girl will come alone -- she seemed perfect."

Mr. Simmons' reply clearly indicated that he had a different idea in mind for a housekeeper-companion that just a good cleaner. "Did she seem like someone that we could train like Judy? We're going to miss her, damn it!"

"I hadn't got far enough into the final hiring to tell, but she seemed desperate. She and her husband are living in that "Sleep In" motel on the edge of town and she certainly needs the job."

"Gods, if they're staying there she must be desperate!"

"I know, but she couldn't stay in Judy's room and leave her husband in that rat hole. They need an apartment." She stopped as an idea hit her. "Wait! Why didn't I think about this before? Why couldn't she and her husband live in mother's apartment? It's empty and I really doubt that she'll ever move back North, at least not for years!"

"Well, I agree that there is little reason to keep that place empty on the off chance she'll change her mind. If you think that this girl can be seduced like Judy, I'm certainly for it."

"I'm sure that you would like her. She seems very nice and, as I said, quite pretty. I couldn't tell much about her figure since her clothes were loose and her skirt long, but she's slim. She's in her early twenties and seemed to be in good shape, so I imagine she's ok. I don't know if she would be what we want yet, of course, but I'll give her the spanking speech and see how she reacts. Anyway, if she can't be trained, we can always look for someone else. As I said, though, she's just been married, which might be a problem. She really is desperate, though, and once she's here I can probably break her down. In any case, I really liked her as a person on first impression."

Later that evening, Jean was called to the phone by the motel office and received the thrilling news that Mrs. Simmons thought that she had a way to solve the housing situation and that Jean should drive out to the house the next day. She and Jim could hardly believe that something good could happen, but they both figuratively crossed their fingers in hope.

When Jean arrived at the house the following morning, she was met by a smiling Mrs. Simmons who explained, "The year before last, my father died and we added on a small apartment in the back for my mother. Just as it was finished, she moved to Florida to live with a man she met at a reunion. I didn't think it will last, so I kept the apartment closed and waiting for her to come to her senses and move back. I've pretty well given up on that idea, so there's no reason to keep it empty on that chance, so, if you and your husband want to live there while you work for me, we can do that. Understand, if she comes back, you'll have to find another place, but it would work for now."

"Oh, Mrs. Simmons, that would be wonderful! Gods, I can't wait to tell Jim!"

The apartment turned out to be perfect -- a living room, small kitchen, bedroom and another small room that would be perfect for Jim's study. The two women quickly worked out the employment details and, while the hourly pay was not high considering the hours of daily work plus, as Mrs. Simmons called it, babysitting when Mr. Simmons was out of town, it plus the housing made Jean a very happy young woman! The only flaw in the arrangements came at the end when Mrs. Simmons made some personal comments. "Now, Jean, everything seems to be right. However, before you agree, I must give you a warning. I am not a patient woman and I do expect to have things done the way I want them. The problem in these relationships is that normally I would have only two options if things didn't go the way I wanted -- overlook it, which I don't intend to do, or fire you, which I'm sure that I wouldn't want to do. Judy, the young woman that you will replace, and I had an agreement that worked well but may not be acceptable to you. If I gave her instructions and she didn't carry them out, or she did anything I didn't like, I used corporal punishment to correct things. She certainly didn't like it, but it provided a middle course and she was with me for two years. If you'll agree to the same arrangement, I'd love to have you."

"Jean hardly believed what she had heard and startled, gasped out, "By corporal punishment do you mean spanking?"

"Spanking, paddling, whatever. And when I do spank or paddle, I mean it. It hurts! Judy cried every time, but she accepted the punishment because the alternative was worse. Believe me, I don't want to be cruel, but I will insist on my orders being obeyed promptly without complaint." As she said these things, Mrs. Simmons' voice had a steely undercurrent that clearly indicated that she meant what she said, leaving Jean with no question as to her fate if a conflict occurred. For a moment it was if she was ten years old again and her father was threatening to apply the proverbial rod if she continued to misbehave. However, there was too much at stake here for her to worry about a possible spanking, particularly since she had no intention to defy any of Mrs. Simmons' orders. It certainly was not enough of a problem as to cause her to give up what sounded like a decent job and, even more important, a very nice place to live. No more dilapidated motel! So, a few minutes later, she had agreed to the conditions specified and was embarked on a career as a housekeeper-maid-babysitter and was rushing off to tell Jim.

Needless to say, Jim was ecstatic and they moved into the apartment that very night. His long hours of study could now be done in his "study" rather at the small table in the motel, a plus for both of them. For Jean, the loss of the pressure of looking for a job and worrying about money made actually going to work seem like a vacation. In fact, the work was pleasant and hardly onerous. It was a large house but most of it was not used regularly, so little cleaning was needed. Mrs. Simmons liked to cook, so there was little of that required of Jean on an everyday basis. Really, her biggest job was acting as a maid, keeping Mrs. Simmons' clothes in shape and acting as a companion. Since they were quite compatible and since Mrs. Simmons, who soon became "Marian," treated her more as a younger friend than an employee, Jean became quite comfortable in a position that might seem somewhat menial and subordinate for a college graduate.

However, there were real differences between them. Despite being considerably older, mid to upper 50's to Jean's 22, Marian was much more liberal in dress and attitude. Physically they were very dissimilar. Marian was almost 5' 11" and probably weighed close to 160 lbs. She certainly was not overweight, however, just large and well built. She had very large breasts that still had virtually no sag other than what their weight required. Her body was in excellent shape, firm and tight from daily exercise, a figure a woman twenty years younger could envy. She dressed to complement her figure and she could attract male glances wherever she would go. Her hair was dark blonde, worn in a sophisticated upsweep.

Jean, on the other hand, was just a little over 5' 3" and weighed about 115 lbs. Her figure was not particularly noticeable when dressed because she always wore her clothes loose or full-cut. When nude, a state seen only by her new husband since she was a teenager, it was apparent that her breasts were well formed and, while no way near the size of Marian's, were large for her height. That was a problem she hid throughout high school and college by wearing a B-cup bra when a C-cup would have been a better fit. The rest of her figure was in proportion to her size except, perhaps a more prominent (or, perhaps plump) rear end. Her hair was a light brown or brunette, worn in a modified pageboy which framed her small face perfectly. Actually, while certainly not beautiful, she was quite attractive, despite her attempts to disguise the fact. Unlike Marian, she tried to avoid male glances since attracting them was not "proper" according to her background. It should be noted that Jim was very pleasantly surprised at what he found when he was able to start his "explorations."

Thus, they were "Mutt and Jeff" in size and equally different in other ways. As stated, Jean was very conservative in clothing and quite reluctant to be seen in any stage of undress. For example, when she and Marian were alone watching a movie when Mr. Simmons was out of town, she still insisted on wearing her regular, daytime clothes. Marian would change to a robe or, occasionally a nightgown, but despite suggesting that Jean be more informal, she just wouldn't, or couldn't, do so. Once in a while, Marian would change clothes in Jean's presence and Jean always averted her eyes to avoid seeing her body. Marian teased her about her hang-ups, but nothing changed. Seducing her was not going to be an easy process.

The first step was to make it clear that, despite the growing closeness that developed between them, Marian was to be affable but dominant, making decisions and issuing orders. The orders were usually cast in the form of questions (would you like to...) or suggestions (maybe you could...), but Jean quickly found that she was expected to follow through. She learned that if she didn't do as "suggested" in a reasonable amount of time, that suggestion would be repeated in a tone of voice that had an underlying hint of steel. If that failed, the results could be quite painful. Jean had that impressed upon her one afternoon when, for no particular reason, she decided that something else was more important than following Marian's cleaning schedule. The difference in priorities didn't seem important to her and, when her antennae did not pick up the more unambiguous instruction, the penalty was harsh -- and for more than one reason. The breaking down Jean's independence by making her more submissive was part of the seduction process. If she were conditioned to follow orders without question, she could gradually be programmed to do what Marian wanted.

So, for example, when Marian came into the room one day and saw that Jean was still dawdling (as she saw it) rather than following her directives, she acted without further warning. Demanding in a wrathful voice, "Why are you doing that instead of what I wanted you to do?," she, without further comment or waiting for an answer, took Jean by the arm, and pulled her over to a nearby chair. Sitting down, she placed Jean face down over her lap, jerked her skirt to her waist, ripped down her panties and, without pausing, brought her hand down in a resounding slap on the exposed bottom.

Jean had been standing there when Marian came into the room and heard the question, but before it even registered in her brain, she found herself almost flying to a position over Marian's knees. It was all too fast for her to absorb at first, and, before she could react, she in position for a spanking. The whole process was a blur and as she suddenly became aware of what was happening, the first slap hit. Still, there was a real question as to which hurt most, humiliated her the most -- being spanked for the first time since she was eleven years old, or realizing that her entire lower body was bare. Even when the agreement was made that corporal punishment was part of the job description, Jean had somehow assumed that it wouldn't happen and, it never occurred to her for an instant that if a spanking was inflicted, that it would be on her bare behind. Such an idea was so foreign to her that it hadn't even been considered. Now, unbelievably, it was happening!

Impossible as it seemed later, it was the exposure that was her first, automatic concern. She struggled, futilely against the hand holding her down, striving to get her skirt back down, not even trying at first to avoid the other hand, the spanking one. She was almost screaming, "Pull my panties back up! Pull my skirt down! What are you doing? Let me up!" Still that spanking hand continued its belaboring of her buttocks, hitting one side and then the other, turning the pinkish-white skin to crimson. Despite her concern for her modesty, those blows very quickly got Jean attention to the pain being inflicted on her posterior. Suddenly the cries of outrage turned into shrieks of agony. "Ow...stop it...ow...let me go....ow! The screeching was intermeshed with slaps which were sometimes rhythmic, sometimes not. Slap....ouch....slap....stop....slap.... owooo... slap....slap...slap...gods, stop...slap...oooh! The erratic slapping prevented Jean from preparing for the next blow, not that it would have helped. The force of the slapping hand came from the much stronger, much larger woman, and despite her writhing and twisting, nothing she could do permitted her to avoid the blows that rained ruthlessly on her defenseless bottom.

12