The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure that a number did. I think that she was a bit careless for a while. She does have nice tits. I haven't touched them yet, but I'm sure they're firm. One other thing. After I used the rod on her the other day, I rubbed some lotion on her ass and cunt and her cunt was open and wet. I deliberately felt her and she didn't pull away, so I think I'm making good progress. You know, I really like her and I hope we can all enjoy this. I'll take it slow, though."

Fortunately for Jean's equilibrium, Rob left on another trip on Monday morning so she was spared the further embarrassment of meeting him until time eased the awkwardness. Actually, she didn't see a lot of him, anyway since he was normally out all day or working in his home office when not on the road and out of town the rest of the time. He was in his middle fifties, in very good shape (travel burned off the calories) and seemed quite convivial and friendly, if usually preoccupied. One of the first rules Jean learned when starting work was to stay out of his office except for occasional cleaning and then to be extremely careful not to disturb any papers. She had been very careful and, after showing him her breast, and, she was certain, her panties, she intended to avoid any contact for a while!

Gradually, these few little (?) problems or indiscretions faded in significance for Jean, but she still remembered that heady feeling of freedom from her self-limiting moral rules. Jim, Marian and, as she heard indirectly from Marian, Rob, all thought that she had really looked nice, and, truth be told, so had she. The most obvious outcome of all this was her selection of somewhat shorter skirts and less concealing bras. She still insisted on staying completely dressed in the evening even when Rob Simmons was out of town and she was watching a movie with Marian. Nonetheless, while it didn't show, of course, her thought processes and view of proper behavior gradually were changing. She even shocked herself one day by referring to her "tits," blushing deeply immediately afterwards. The real change from the Halloween incidents, particularly the caning with the bamboo rod, was her relationship with Marian. Prior to that, Jean had been spanked because of something she had done of not done. The caning was done to force her to do something she didn't want to do. The end result was to firmly establish Marian, in her mind, as the unquestioned dominant person, she the submissive – a personal domination, not just the employee-employer relationship, although that obviously played a role. It was a subtle difference, but a real one. That did not, however, mean that a disagreement over deeply held beliefs could not lead to another major altercation. This type of confrontation occurred several weeks later when Rob Simmons was on a two-week trip to the southwest. It was the next step in Marian's seduction campaign.

12