The Seduction of Jean Johnson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did so, however, Marian, in that steel-toned voice that she knew so well, called out, "Jean, stop it! Come back here!" It was if she were on a leash, dragging her back against her will. Jean was torn by her visceral need to get away and her conditioning to obey Marian. She stood motionless, the pulls being of almost equal power, but, slowly, she turned back, drawn by her mistress's voice. "Sit down here!" Taking Jean's hand, she placed it on her cunt, saying, "Play with me!" Jean left her hand still for a moment, and then the enormity of what she was told to do overcame her and she jerked it away again. "Jean, do as I say or you'll be whipped!"

"Oh, Marian, I can't! It isn't right! I can't do it. Please let me go!"

"All right, bend over and put your hands on the bed. Spread your legs!" Like an automaton, Jean did as ordered, sobbing as she did so, crying in anticipation of pain to come and petrified at what she had been told to do. She stayed there, bent over, her bottom elevated, cheeks tensed as much as possible in her spread position. She heard Marian leave the room and the anticipation intensified as she waited for the inevitable. Shortly afterwards, Marian returned with a long, thin rod that was very flexible on the tip. Without warning, she drew her arm back and flicked the rod downward with an almost singing or humming noise which ended abruptly as it snapped against Jean's ass, the tip flexing forward adding an additional sting. Jean let out a shriek that would have suited a murder victim in a movie. She involuntarily jerked up at the impact, then fell flat on the bed. Not waiting for her to get back in position, Marian brought the whip back up and, then, back down with another resounding snap. Four more times, hummm...snap....ooow! Hummm....snap...eeeek! Hummm....snap...please! Hummm.... snap... shriek! "Will you obey me?" "Ooh, please, I can't. Please let me go!"

Hummm....snap...eeeek! Hummm....snap...ooooh! Hummm.... snap... oh, god! On and on. The thin rod left narrow, red welts that quickly turned red-purple, side-by-side working down Jean's ass cheeks. Reaching the end of the buttocks, they started inching back upwards, sometimes hitting the exact same sports and eliciting even greater cries of agony. Hummm...snap....ooow! Hummm....snap...eeeek! Hummm....snap... please, oh please! Every now and then, Marian hit particularly hard on the writhing young woman, causing her pelvis to sink deeper into the bed and forcing out even more plaintive pleas for mercy. Hummm....snap...eeeek! Hummm....snap...ooooh, good heavens, please stop! Hummm.... snap... oh, god! Once in a while, the flexible tip dug into the delicate area between the cheeks or on the lips of Jean's cunt, actually breaking the skin slightly. It was after one of those brutal more directly on the cunt that Jean's will broke and she surrendered, no longer able to bear the excruciating pain. Her capitulation was absolute, unconditional. "Please, Marian, please stop! I'll do anything you ask. Anything. Just stop whipping me."

Someone watching this entire sequence would have seen an unexpected ambivalence on Marian's part as she brutally lashed Jean's "little ass." As Jean bent over, Marion's expression changed from one of fury to concern and reluctance. First, she was not really angry – as she had been about the Halloween dress. Secondly, as said before, she was not a sadist and really did not enjoy hurting Jean. Oh, she did like to spank her with her hand because of the erotic sensation caused by slapping her resilient ass cheeks, but using bamboo rods or whips were merely means to an end – Jean's seduction. So, in this instance, Marian really felt bad about the damage she had inflicted, but knew that she had won. "You swear that you will do as I ask?" Jean's immediate, reply, gasped out, "Yes, anything. Just don't hit me anymore! I can't stand it." Marian lifted Jean's legs onto the bed, got the soothing anesthetizing lotion out of the bathroom, and applied it to the livid welts that covered the cheeks of her ass and carefully patted it onto Jean's cunt, smoothing it over the wounded lips.

"Does that feel better, dear?"

"Its better, but I still feel it. Please don't use that thing on me again, it's awful. Just spank me. Please."

"I won't use it unless you break your promise, but, I'm sure you won't. Now, give me your hand." Marian took Jean's hand and put it between her legs, saying, "Stroke me gently...that's it....tickle my clit and slide your fingers up and down over the lips...oooh, that's it...all the way back, honey...push in...yes, like that...stroke up and down... put your finger into me as you go over the cunt hole....oh, yes, that's nice...push into my ass again....just keep doing that, it feels wonderful! So, Marian gave Jean her first lesson in how to masturbate a woman, letting herself become more and more aroused until she was really humping up and down against the titillating fingers. "Harder, dear, I'm almost ready to come!" Then, her calm instructions degenerated into a series of moans and gasps as her orgasm hit. Slumping down, she managed to pant out, "That was very good, honey. You did it just right. Thank you."

12