The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 02

Story Info
She just hung there, feeling her orgasms cover her.
5.7k words
4.22
61.4k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse watched Lee move to the door again and heard the click of the lock. Lee smiled at her and told her that he was making sure no one would interrupt them.

Then as she watched he move back to the table and was standing next to her as she lay back facing up with her back on the massage table. All she had on were her white bikini panties and they had a wet spot in the front of them. He smiled down at her as he pushed his body against her arm. Jess could feel his thick hard-on throbbing as it was still in his shorts. She didn't move her arm.

Lee slowly rubbed some new oil on his hands that he took out of his equipment bag and slowly began to rub her shoulders and neck. He said, "Close your eyes and try and relax completely. I won't hurt you and if it doesn't feel good or if it's not what you want Jess just tell me and we'll stop."

Jesse took one last look at the black man standing next to her pressing his hard sex organ on her arm. As his hands slowly moved down her chest towards her female mounds with the swollen hard nipples sticking up in the middle of them she felt her eyes close. He smiled as he saw her face and the enjoyment on it and his hands moved over and covered both breasts.

As Lee cupped her B size breasts he heard her sigh and then moan as his fingers found her hard nipples and squeezed both of them. He squeezed and pulled each one as he worked on them pleasing her very much. His touch was more sexual this time. He stimulated her nipples stronger and more forcefully now.

As he worked on her breasts she could hear a soft moaning sound escaping from her throat. She felt his hands and fingers on her tits and nipples pulling and pinching them. He pulled and squeezed the rock hard pieces of flesh over and over, gently and lovingly but he continued to work on all of her tits. She felt his cock jump as he pressed it tighter on her arm. She knew it was jumping from Lee's excitement seeing and touching her body. It pleased her greatly to think her small body was exciting this big black man so much that she was giving him a big hard-on.

He worked on her breasts until he was satisfied her nipples were as hard as he could get them with his fingers. He left her breasts and ran his hands up both legs slowly and gently from her feet to her uppermost thighs. Higher and higher his hands moved until they were now over her knees. Higher still he moved them slowly towards her sex. Her pussy slit was shinning with her excitement and the front of her panties was getting more wet. He worked his hands up her thighs and moved higher still until his hands just brushed over her pussy mound and his thumbs slid along the sides of her bikini panties. He could see her wet opening as it showed under her panties.

As he moved up towards her stomach and back to her breasts again he saw Jess arch her back a little and moan. He knew he was pleasing her body a lot with his touch.

As he stood there holding each breast in his hands again he could see and feel them rise and fall with her breathing. He watched her breathing and saw that she was doing it a little faster. Her nipples looked as hard as a rock. She had just the slightest faded tan lines and Lee knew she most likely wore a conservative bikini. He smiled knowing many men would love looking at this beautiful Asian woman in her bikini. And each man would love even more to see and touch her breasts like he was doing now. Lee knew he was better off then any of these men because he was seeing her without the bikini on and actually touching her. That made his cock jump again against her arm.

He asked her if he could remove her panties? She didn't answer him so he took his thumbs and hooked them to the sides of her panties. As he pulled he watched to see if she would stop him. She didn't and actually lifted her ass up off the table to help him. As he moved the wet panties down her legs she bent each leg to remove the panties off her feet. That gave Lee a look at all of her vagina for the first time. He adjusted his cock in his shorts since he was becoming much harder now.

He moved close to her again and took her right breast in both of his big black hands. He cupped it and squeezed it making the nipple pop up more. Then he bent his head and took her right nipple in his mouth. Jess' eyes opened immediately but she didn't stop him. However, she did moan as she felt his lips cover her nipple. Slowly and gently he began to suck it and lick it with his long pink tongue as she watched him do it.

Lee heard Jess take a deep quick breath as his lips covered the nipple more and he began sucking on it harder. As he did he held both hands on the breast squeezing it and pushing the nipple up for his lips and tongue to make love to it. She moaned again louder this time as she felt his mouth begin to suck the nipple harder still. She didn't say or do anything. So Lee sucked and licked it with his own enjoyment.

She felt his cock jerk and move on her arm. She wanted to hold it, to touch it , to squeeze it, and especially to see it. She moaned thinking about how his black cock, s big and long and thick would look.

She watched him sucking her nipple as he looked up into her eyes and watched for any signs she would make him stop what he was doing. She didn't show any and didn't say anything so he continued to suck and lick all around the nipple. Keeping his hands around them to make her fat nipple stand up straight.

Back and forth his lips moved slowly at first but soon they were moving faster as he sucked and licked her breasts. She was so excited and felt sexually stimulated more than she could ever remember. "Please Lee, be careful, no marks. No marks on my body please. Oh shit! That feels so good baby", she almost moaned the words.

He was only working on her tits and wasn't touching anywhere else on her body. She wondered what would happen when he moved to her pussy? She moaned again as he made love to her breast. Then while still sucking her right nipple, Lee moved his hands to her left breast and began to gently roll the tip of her nipple just like he had done to her right one. His hands kept the tit squeezed and the nipple pointing up for his mouth. As Lee moved his mouth off her right nipple, he licked across her chest to her left one.

She reached for his head and when he felt her hand on his hair he let it push his mouth down on her left breast and he sucked it gently. He smiled to himself as he sucked harder taking more and more of her breast into his mouth.

He was nursing on her tits like a baby and she moaned again as she held his head on her breast. He released the nipple from his mouth and stood back up. He smiled down at her and asked if she was OK? She told him she was and she liked what he was doing. He watched her face for any signs she wasn't enjoying what his hands and mouth were doing to her, again there were none.

Moments later after another round of sucking her nipples, he looked down at her and saw a new look, it was one of lust that he now saw in her eyes. She looked at him like a tiger wanting to mate. He said, "Are you OK Jesse? Everything OK, you sure baby? You do want me to continue don't you?"

She smiled and stuttered as she told him, "Yes.....Oh yes Lee. Everything is nice. Very nice, I'm enjoying it very much."

He said, "Good shell we move on?"

She shook her head yes as she closed her eyes again feeling his hands on both of her breasts massaging them. He pushed her breasts together so he was able to suck both nipples at the same time. That's when he heard her softly say, "Oh Lee! Oh Lee that feels so good. Suck them harder.....please...harder."

He spent a little longer sucking and squeezing her breasts watching her begin to wiggle on the table. He knew then, that he had spent enough time on her tits. "Now for the best part", he said to himself, "God I love touching a woman's body but especially her pussy."

He moved a little further down her body licking it and kissing it as he used his fingers on both hands now to stroke and rubbed the oil into her stomach. Using both his hands and mouth Lee moved lower down to her abdomen. He stayed there for a few minutes and then moved further down and around the top of her pussy hair. He let his fingertips move around the hair and rub her Venus mound. He waited for her to stop him, she didn't. As his mouth licked around her belly button and lower he saw her smile at him as her hands were still on his head and pushing ever so gently for him to go lower.

Jessica's sex filtered his senses as his face was close to her pussy. He could smell her wetness and it made his cock harder if that was possible. Then she watched him as he smiled and looked down at her slit. Her legs were almost closed but not tight.

He used his hands and started to work on her body near the top of her pussy and back into the soft hair that was there. The top of her pussy had some trimmed hair covering it. He spent a long time moving his mouth and hands down closer and closer to her slit and the hood of her clit. He teased her and licked and kissed all around her slit but didn't touch it directly.

With his mouth, lips and tongue he moved closer and closer stimulating Jess greatly and she knew she would explode when he finally did touch her clit. Then before he touched it he moved back into her pussy hair again. He wanted to tease her more before he finally moved further down and between her thighs and worked directly on her pussy slit hole and clit. He was giving her exactly what he already knew she wanted, build up, fore play before release, and an orgasm and to cum.

After a time, Lee felt it was time. He let his fingers slowly glide softly over her vagina and he began to explore it. Jessica's pussy slit was wet, very wet. He felt how hot she was too and knew she liked very much what he was doing. She didn't tell him to stop when he looked up into her face and saw that she still had her eyes opened. There was a small smile on her face as she watched his head. She was happy and that's all he cared about.

He moved his fingers down slowly and moved them between her almost closed thighs. Using his fingers first he moved them down between the thighs. He was a little surprised to feel her open her legs a little more for him without him asking her to do it.

Jess wanted him to touch her pussy in the worst way now. She wanted him to work on it, to make love it. She wanted him to make her cum. God she needed to cum badly.

When she opened her thighs for his hand to take her pussy that made his cock super hard. He felt the wetness on his leg and knew he was leaking pre-cum. That she wanted to cum as much as he wanted to make her cum made his cock jump again and again with his own sexual excitement. Lee knew it was also a very good sign that she was giving into him.

As his hand moved down further between her thighs his middle finger ran over her slit. When Jess felt her slit being rubbed she opened her legs wider so he could get to all of her pussy. She raised up on her elbows to watch him please her. His hand was now able to move completely between her thighs and he cupped her entire pussy in his hand and squeezed it. When he did she moaned loud enough for him to hear her joy.

He squeezed it softly again feeling her wetness move over his fingers making them wet too. Again he heard her sigh with pleasure. He looked up to see her looking at him and she smiled. He smiled back at her and held his hand still as he asked her again if she was OK. She told him she was very better than OK. He said, "So...I should continue?"

She didn't answer she could hardly speak as she just watched him and felt his cock on her arm. He said, "Jess! Should I continue?"

She smiled and softly said, "Yes Lee. Oh please! Continue please!!"

He smiled at her and slid the tip of his index finger into her wet open pussy hole. He could feel her insides throbbing and the heat coming off of her vagina was incredible. He didn't put his finger up into her hole very far. In fact he inserted it just about an inch and she opened her thighs wider until she moved her legs and they now hung off the table. He placed a thick pillow under her ass and lifted her pussy up so he could work on it even better.

Jess didn't try to move her legs back on the table but let them hang over the sides. She raised her butt and he placed the pillow in the right position. As she was now in the proper position on the table, it allowed him full access to her wonderful sweet open sex. He stopped and reached for a second pillow. He said, "Lift up one more time for Jess."

He watched as she placed her feet back on the table and then arched her hips and he slid the second pillow under her back. He loved seeing her thrust her cunt up at him. Then she let her feet fall off the table again. Her pelvis was lifted up higher still and her pussy was now completely open for his touch. He asked her if she was comfortable and she sighed as he touched her and she told him she was very comfortable.

She wondered how it would feel if his big black cock was inside her and she arched her hips and ass up when his hand cupped her pussy again. His cock jumped again. She moved her arm and used her hand now to hold the lump in his pants. She touched it for the first time with her fingers. He looked at her and said, "Not today Jess, today it's all about you. You don't have to do that."

She just smiled at him but she didn't release his cock from her hand. She held it and squeezed it feeling the huge size of his cock. Then she smiled at him and said, "This is for me too Lee. I want to hold it! I'm OK Lee really it's OK. I like holding it. You should continue the massage. Please......please.....just continue with your massage."

He smiled and moved a little so she could hold the big lump in his shorts easier with her hand. As she did, she felt Lee's big index finger begin to move deeper inside her. She sighed and told him how nice it felt when he was fully inside her. After a few minutes of working her pussy hole and rubbing his long black finger in her tunnel he pulled his finger back out to the very entrance of her hole. He seem to be tickling her a little as he ran it around the entrance of her sex hole and the very swollen pussy lips that hung there.

Then he let the middle finger joined with the second finger the one next to the middle one. With the help of a little oil on his two fingers he had no trouble moving both of them into her tight but very wet pussy hole. She was very tight and small and he wondered how it would feel with her lips and vagina walls tight around his big cock.

He moved his fingers into her further and further slowly until they were both buried fully. When he pushed both fingers fully into Jessica's pussy she couldn't help but think that Lee's two fingers felt as long and as thick as her husband's cock. If his fingers felt this good she wondered how his big black cock would feel when he was fully inside her pussy tunnel. She shivered with desire.

She was tight and he knew she would have to be stretched a great deal in order to accommodate his big cock. But Lee was a patient man and a good lover and he knew that one day, soon he hoped, she would want him to replace his fingers with his big cock. She would actually ask him to do it.

He knew the fear and whatever pain there would be would only be for a few seconds. The pain wouldn't last long before the pleasure and the thrill of having the biggest cock she ever had in her life fucking her would replace the fear and pain 10 fold. Once she stretched her pussy she would go crazy on him.

He asked her again how she felt and she simply moaned her pleasure and to not stop his massage. As he heard her sighs of pleasure he felt her squeeze her pussy around his two fingers. She began to rub his very hard cock faster with her hand. She now had his short leg up high enough to hold the big black hard cock head and a few inches of the shaft in her hand. She was stroking it with great desire.

He began to move his fingers in and out of her pussy as he finger fucking her very gently and very slowly. He wanted her body to feel as good as it could possibly feel. That was his goal for today, pure, simple pleasure all over her body from his touch. And it was working! Lee's touch did feel good, very good to Jess, very good in deed. She moaned , "Oh Lee! Yes! That feels so good. Oh yes! Yes baby! Don't stop! Make me cum lee. Make me orgasm!"

In fact, she didn't even realizing it, but Jessica began to lift her hips up and down now to accept Lee's fingers deeper as he moved in and out of her vagina. Her hips moved with her pleasure and Lee knew she was going to cum soon. He knew she was close to orgasm. He used his thumb on his other hand to touch her clit. He saw the small round bud, which reminded him of a very small pea peaking out from under the hood. He very gently wet his finger and began to move it back and forth over her clit. As his two fingers continue to fuck Jess's pussy hole she cried out with her passion.

She jumped as he touched her clit. Then she began to pump her hips and fuck his fingers faster as he stroked her clit with his thumb. It was then that she realized that Lee's two fingers were better than her husband's cock and as she arched her hips and ass up off the table she also realized Lee's middle finger was longer than her husband's cock. Jess was going to cum.

In and out his fingers moved faster now as he rubbed the top and around her clit faster too. He could feel that she was almost dripping with wetness as her need and lust built and built. He worked his finger into her and she lifted her body up fucking herself more and more on them. She was really into this now. She ahd no more tentativeness or embarrassment she wanted to cum. And Lee was going to make that happen.

He licked her thighs and told her, "Soon baby! Soon Jess! You'll cum soon baby! For me baby! Cum for me. Show me how you like what I'm doing. Cum baby! Cum sugar!"

She grunted as she turned her face to his and arched her back and lifted her ass up off the table. She squeezed his cock hard as he smiled knowing she was just about there. Her hips began to thrush and thrust now and she pushed her pussy into his hand and cried out biting her lip! Lee loved this part. He loved to watch a woman climax and he said to her, "Yes! Yes baby! That's it let it go! Cum! Cum for me baby! Show me! Show me how good this feels"

She reached for him and pulled his face to hers. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him hard. He wasn't expecting that! As his fingers were bring her off she moaned louder as he whisper to her, "Yes Jessica yes! Yes that's right let your body go! Let the pleasure flow over your body baby! Yes baby! Yes! Yes Jessica! Yes! You're...just....about....there! Ohhh Yesssss!"

Jess was thrusting and pumping her hips like she was having some sort of fit. Then she moaned long and hard, crying out like an animal, "Ohhhh Godddd yessssss Lee! Yesssss!!"

She pumped her pussy on his big fingers fucking her pussy hard. She was giving her over to her lust and she had a truly great orgasm! Lee knew what she needed and he placed his mouth over her clit and sucked it gently. Jess grabbed his head and rammed her pussy into his mouth as she exploded into one long hard orgasm. She cried out with her lust, passion and desire. A feeling of ecstasy began to overwhelm her.

Lee continued to lick and suck on her cunt as his fingers fucked her hole. She held her hands on his head holding it where she wanted it and fucked her pussy hard and fast. Then he felt her body lift even higher off the table and stiff. She held her ass and hips up high off the table and had a second fantastic orgasm.

Then as Lee sucked her clit again she had a third one, which was better than the first two. Within seconds there was a fourth and final one that moved over her body taking complete control of it. She hung in the air thrusting her hips into Lee's face and fingers as she was crying out telling him how good it was. Tears were running down her face but they were tears of joy and satisfaction.

12