The Seduction of Kathy

Story Info
College freshman makes a move on his best friend's mom.
4.6k words
4.48
282.2k
106

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

The summer after my senior year of high school was one that changed my life forever. My best friend John and I had made our way through 13 years of school together to reach that point where we walked across that stage in the gym. We had been best friends through it all and had even been in mostly the same classes along the way.

We learned about girls together and talked about what we'd like to do to a few of them. One girl I never told him that I had the hots for was Kathy. She had shoulder length, auburn hair, which really set off her green eyes. Kathy stood 5'8" and had legs that seemed to go on for miles. I dreamed that one day she would wrap those legs around me. I had developed excuses for being around her as much as possible and was always excited to catch her sunbathing. This gave me a chance to admire those long tan legs and of course the 38C breasts that were barely hidden beneath her red bikini.

Why had I never told John about my desires for Kathy? That's easy, Kathy is his mom. I had a feeling my lifetime friend might not take it to well that I wanted to bone his mother. So, I tried to keep my tracks covered as much as possible.

The path through life that John and I had shared first diverged that summer. He was off to college at Harvard and I had decided to go to Junior College. This was a decision that people gave me hell over, but I just didn't know what I wanted to do. So, John headed off to New England, and I stayed put in St. Louis.

I worked part time at the public pool as a life guard. It was one of those jobs that really isn't work at all. I only spent maybe twenty minutes in the chair every two hours and then spent the rest of my time admiring the bikini clad girls and even some MILFs.

John had been gone for about a week when my dream girl walked onto the deck surrounding the pool. I watched intently from the pool office as she walked slowly around the pool and found a spot in the sun. I was immobilized, watching her study her spot and then slowly peel off the tee shirt she was wearing. That famous red bikini was all that was left, so I couldn't help but stare.

"Geez Charlie, don't let the boss lady catch you," said Brandy, one of the other lifeguards. In my trance, I had begun stroking my cock through my swimming trunks.

"Shit, I know... just zoned out for a minute," I replied.

Brandy and I had worked together the last two summers at the pool. Just a couple weeks ago we had hooked up in the shower room after we closed the place down. We both knew that we had no interest in dating, but the sex had been good. She quickly reached over and gave my cock a squeeze.

"Which one is it?" she asked as she sat down at the desk. "Uh, you wouldn't believe me."

"Let me guess then. Sarah Jones? Marcy White? Oh, maybe its Brenda Long!?"

I rolled my eyes and pointed across the pool. "No, it's her. But, let's not make a big deal out of it ok?"

"Damn, Charlie, I never would've guessed it. She looks old enough to be your mom maybe."

"Yeah, she is, but she really turns me on."

"Good luck with that," she says as she stands and leaves the office, giving me a slap on the ass on her way by. I just shook my head and watched Brandy's tight ass as she walked to the chair.

When I looked back up, I noticed that Kathy had reclined in her chair and was soaking up some sun. Her fantastic body was on display for everyone and I'm sure more than one guy had taken notice. I had enjoyed the view for about ten minutes when the buzzer sounded. This was the signal for the beginning of mandatory break time from the pool. All the kids scrambled from the pool and headed for the snack stand. This left only about five adults on the deck.

I tried to keep my calm as I strolled towards her chair. I walked slower as I got closer, trying to enjoy the view for as long as possible. The boss lady always went help at the snack stand, so I had fifteen minutes to enjoy Kathy.

Deciding to play it coy, I walked around her chair and blocked her sun. I had my back to her, pretending to be just some inconsiderate ass.

"Oh, uh, excuse me," Kathy said. "You are blocking my sun."

"Oh, so sorry," I replied as I turned around.

"Charlie, you ass!" she said as she grinned at me. "How are you doing? Don't see you around anymore since John left."

"Yeah, well, I guess it would be kinda strange to hang out at my buddy's house, if he is half a country away!" I stated with a chuckle.

"Nah, Mark and I would love to have you hang out sometimes. It gets awfully quiet without John around. Hey, do you have to work tomorrow?"

"Let me think. No, I'm off the next two days, but I'm supposed to get registered for classes at some point."

"How about you go do that in the morning and then stop by for lunch. I'll even put you to work if it makes you feel better."

"Gee, Mrs. Jorgensen, that sounds like a blast," I said with a smile. "I think I can handle lunch, but the work thing may not fit in my schedule."

"Figures, you and John are just alike. Oh, and from now on you can call me Kathy. You are adult now, so that's my rule."

"Alright, Kathy," I said, emphasizing her name. I took a quick step to the side, letting the sun shine back in her face. She immediately squinted and I took that opportunity to sneak a look at her sweaty, tanned breasts. I had to fight to keep myself from pitching a tent right there.

The buzzer sounds again, marking the end of the break and the kids stream back into the pool area. I grab my whistle and ascend the chair near Kathy.

"Don't let anyone drown," she jests as I climb up the ladder.

"I'll see what I can do!"

Sometime during my shift, Kathy left and I didn't even get to see her go. All I could think about was her invitation for lunch. My luck was getting better as I now had an excuse to see the objection of my dreams for two days in a row.

I muddled through the evening and woke up ready to get to college. Well, to be honest, I wasn't all that psyched about college. I was mostly interested in my stop after registration. So, I got through the Registrar's office in record time and made my way back across town to the Jorgensen home.

I park my car along the curb and walk across the yard, as usual. I wanted to run, though, as I was that excited. Hopping up on the front porch, I ring the bell. A minute later it swings open.

"Oh, hello miss," I say as Kathy opens the door. "I was wondering if you daughter is home? I met her at the pool yesterday."

"Ha ha, smart guy. You better be careful or you might not get any lunch!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I don't want to miss that."

"Typical man, always thinking with his stomach."

That isn't all I was thinking with, but I wasn't about to tell her that. She turned and headed for the kitchen. I followed but stayed back far enough I could get a nice look at her ass. The jeans she was wearing fit her curves so well I could hardly believe she was John's mom. She served burgers and chips for lunch with a slice of cake for dessert. Life didn't get any better than this.

"So," she said after about 20 minutes. "Do you want to hang around for a while or do you have plans?"

"Nothing major, why?"

"I was just thinking of cooling off in the pool for a while, thought maybe you'd hang around a chat. It gets boring with Mark gone at work all day."

"Alright, I can stick around for a little while," I said, trying not to sound too eager.

"I'm going to run upstairs and change. You want to borrow some of Mark's trunks?"

"Sure, but I don't know how much swimming I'll do."

She stood up and walked to the stairs, my eyes following her swaying hips all the way. I heard her footsteps on the stairs after she disappeared around the corner.

Alone with Kathy?! How could things be better? Oh yeah, she could be wearing that red bikini. I sat at the table just imagining what I'd like to do to her. Five minutes later I heard her coming back down the steps, so I looked up.

It was almost like slow motion as she came around the corner. Her auburn hair pulled back into a pony tail, he bare perfect legs looking so tanned, and her luscious tits begging to be freed from their confines.

"It isn't nice to stare at an old woman," she commented.

"I don't see any old woman!" I retorted.

She just smiled and walked past me. She dropped a pair of trunks on the table and she went straight out the door. I decide to go ahead and change into the trunks, just in case I need to get some cool water on me.

"Come on slow poke!" she exclaimed as I walked onto the patio. She was lying on her stomach, giving me a great view of her tight ass. I so badly wanted to jump her right there.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, taking a seat in a lounge chair.

"So, what are you taking this fall?" she asked as she turned her head to face away from me.

I simply stared at her body as I began to recite my schedule. "Let's see, College Algebra, some Literature class, a computer class, and Geography."

"Sounds exciting."

"Not as exciting as fucking your brains out," I thought. Then I said, "Well, it shouldn't be too bad, I guess."

"There are some sodas in the fridge if you want one. Oh, and if you would, grab my suntan oil off the counter."

I headed inside, grabbing a Dew and her suntan oil. I quickly returned to the patio and resumed my task of watching Kathy sunbathe.

"Do me another favor ok?"

"Sure, but this is the last one!" I joked.

"Rub some of that lotion on my back for me before you get in the pool. I just have trouble getting a good coat on my back."

Holy shit! I tried not to be too excited as I got down on my knees to apply the oil. The stones were hard on my knees, but I didn't care at all. I poured some oil on her back and then a little on my hands. I rubbed my hands together quickly and then working the oil into her skin.

I had started in the middle of her back and worked my way out.

"Don't get any of that on my suit," she said, as she reached behind her back and untied the bikini top. I could only stare as the straps slid down her side. I had to remember to keep my hands moving as I stared at the exposed flesh of her breasts.

I finished the area along her spine and then began working along the sides of her back. I made a bold move and decided to try and get a quick feel of those magnificent boobs. With circling motions, I worked make my way down her side. The tips of my finger tips began to brush against her tits and I felt the blood begin to flow, slowly inflating my penis.

I knew I only had a few moments, so I quickly finished my work and jumped in the pool. The cold water on my balls, caused the mood to leave me in quick fashion. When I looked back at Kathy, I noticed that she appeared to be sleeping. I began to swim a few laps, being sure to take some good glimpses of her.

Suddenly, Kathy tied on her bikini and jumped up.

"I just remembered I have do something. Feel free to hang around, I'll be back down in a little while."

"Alright," I answered as she bolted inside.

I continued swimming for a bit, thinking about her perfect tits and the fact that I had now touched them. Finally, I started to wear out, so I dried off and went inside. I changed back into my clothes and left the trunks in the shower, so as not to make a mess. Thinking I should say thanks, I jogged up the stairs.

Just as I reached the slightly ajar door to Kathy's bedroom I could hear her talking inside.

"I know Mary, it is bad... Yeah, and it has been months since Mark made love to me..."

I was torn as to whether I should listen a bit longer or sneak away.

"Ever since Mark had that damn vasectomy, he doesn't seem to have any sex drive... I don't know, I guess I just want to believe he isn't cheating on me..."

I couldn't imagine any situation where a guy would pass on a fine piece of ass like Kathy.

"Well, I can't help it if I think he's cute... I know, Mary, I've known him his whole life, but something is different... well, when he was putting oil on my earlier, he kept barely touching my boobs, it was turning me on..."

Now the ante had been raised, along with something else. I knew I had to make a move and soon! I snuck back down the stairs and out the front door. I began trying to figure out how to get to see her again soon as I drove home.

Just after dinner, I figured it out. I grabbed the phone and dialed the Jorgensen's number.

"Hello," answered Mark.

"Hey, Mr. Jorgensen, this is Charlie."

"Oh, hey Charlie, what's up?"

"Well, Mrs. J had me over the lunch today and I forgot to tell her thanks."

"Oh, no problem, I'll let her know."

"Oh, well, I'm glad you answered, because I noticed that maybe, with John being gone and all, that you could use some help with the chores and stuff."

"Well, now that you mention it, all this work is keeping me from my duties here. How about I pay you to help me out?"

"You don't have to pay me, Mr, J., I have plenty of free time."

"No, its ok, I'll give you something for your time. I think Kathy mentioned you are free tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I don't have to work at the pool for two days."

"How about I just leave you a list of things I would normally do around here. You can just come by in the morning and we'll settle up later based on what you get done. Sound fair?"

So, I would get to spend time with Kathy AND get paid for it.

"Sounds good to me. I'll be there around 8 then?"

"That's fine, I'll leave the list on the kitchen table."

"Ok, talk to you later then, Mr. J."

"Bye, Charlie."

I hung up the phone thinking that this was working out so very well. I slept well that night, thinking of the next day.

I woke up at about 6, which is hours before I would normally get up. I got ready, grabbed some breakfast and then waited impatiently to head over to the Jorgensens. Finally the time arrived and I jumped in my car, nearly speeding to their house.

I was just crossing the lawn when Mark walked out of the house.

"Good timing," he said, leaving the door open. "I'm outta here, probably won't be back until late tonight. The list of things I should be doing around here is on the table, don't feel like you have to do everything in one day."

"No problem, I'll see what I can do. Have a good one!" I said as I went in the house. Secretly I hoped that "Fuck my wife" was on the list since that was something he should have been doing.

I closed the door behind me and made my way to the kitchen. Looking over the list I didn't see anything that looked terribly difficult. So, I decided to start at the top. Item one was to change some light bulbs in the upstairs hallway. The note informed me that the bulbs were in the upstairs hall closet.

I made my way upstairs and found the bulbs. I found a chair in a spare bedroom and climbed up to change the bulbs. As I was reattaching the cover, the master bedroom door swung open and Kathy walked out. She was wearing a thin robe, but it wasn't tied shut. Her lace covered tits and crotch were like a gift from on high.

"Charlie?!" she exclaimed as she pulled her robe shut.

"Hey, Mrs. J... er... Kathy"

"What are you doing?!"

"Oh, Mr J hired me to do some odd jobs around here since he has been working so much."

"Glad he decided to share that with me," she said under her breath. "Well, I guess I'll let you get back to it then."

"Alright," I replied as she went back in her room.

As I was putting the chair back in its place, I heard the shower come on. Something took over my body and I found myself at their door. I quietly turned the knob.

"Kathy?" I said softly, hoping she wouldn't hear me.

I pushed the door open further, hoping that I would catch a glimpse of her. No luck as she was already in the bath room. I crept across the room and stopped just short of the master bath doorway, as it was not closed. Carefully, I peeked around the corner and saw the most amazing thing. Lucky for me, the shower was a large, marble tile type shower. It was one of those that was so big it didn't need doors, so I just stared at Kathy's naked body. The water cascading down over her caused my cock to jump to full attention. I so badly wanted to rip my clothes off and rush straight in there.

Instead, my mind prevailed and I snuck back out. That was a good thing because the shower turned off just as I closed the bedroom door. I made haste in getting back to the kitchen to start on the next thing on the list. I spent the rest of the morning doing outdoor jobs as I was anticipating a hot afternoon.

About noon, Kathy called me from the back door.

"Charlie?" she yelled.

"Yeah?" I replied as I put down the hedge trimmer.

"Lunch is ready, if you want some."

"Heck yeah," I said. "I'm starving!"

Kathy just smiled and shook her head as she went back in the house. I noticed the tight little short she was wearing over what appeared to be her bikini. The tee shirt she was wearing left little to the imagination.

We sat at the table and had lunch, chatting a little about what I had accomplished already that day. After we had finished she cleared the table.

"Charlie, you've been working pretty hard. Why don't you rinse off and enjoy the pool for a while. Those trunks are still in the mud room."

"Sounds good to me, boss lady."

"Shut up, you're working for Mark," she said with a smirk.

I hustled into the mud room and rinsed off some of the sweat and dirt I had accumulated that morning. I put on the trunks and walked back to the kitchen. She had made some drinks and was standing there in just her bikini.

"Looking good," I said as I grabbed my drink.

"Yeah, ok. So anyway, I didn't want to start tanning without some oil. You gonna help me out again?"

"It would be my pleasure," I said as I grabbed the oil on my way to the door.

Kathy took her spot on the lounger and after she was settled I threw my leg across the chair, leaving me straddling the chair. I sat on the backs of thighs with a little bit of my weight, but supported myself mostly with my legs. Without any instructions, I reach up and untie the bikini. I apply the oil in the same manner as the day before, only this time as I reach up to do her shoulders, I rock forward. This causes my semi-hard cock to press into her ass. She doesn't react at all as I rub the oil in.

Then I decided to get a couple quick feels of her breasts, so I rub some oil along the side of her body in an innocent fashion. The soft skin of her tits turns me on so much I immediately go to full attention. By now, my cock was pressed hard into her, yet she made no response.

Once I had drawn the episode out as long as possible, I climbed off her and headed for the pool. She did say a word as I swam for about 10 minutes. Finally, she tied her bikini back on and sat up on the lounger. She had a serious look on her face, but she seemed to be deep in thought. Finally, she stood up and walked over, jumping in the pool.

"You stay over there, with your splashing, I don't want to get my hair too wet."

"Sure thing," I replied. I turned my back, so as not to give away my mischievous grin.

I climbed from the pool and watched her swim back towards my end of the pool. I quickly walked out onto the diving board.

"Heads up!" I yelled as I jumped into the pool, knowing the ensuing splash would be huge.

A moment later I popped back up out of the water. Looking to my left I saw Kathy glaring at me, completely soaked.

"You little son of a..." she said as he voice trailed off.

She suddenly got a big grin on her face as she lunged to her right. She grabbed something floating in the water and I quickly realized that she was holding my trunks. She began to laugh as she headed for the ladder. I swam after her, knowing I couldn't let her get out of the pool.

As she grabbed the bars at the side of the steps, I caught her. I pulled myself up with one hand and put the other arm around her waist. My partially excited cock slid along her ass crack as my arm slipped up, gently touching her tits.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers
12