The Seduction of Kathy Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie and Kathy take the next step.
2.3k words
4.55
110.8k
46

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers

The fall semester of Charlie's freshman year had come and gone. He spent most of his free time at the Jorgensen home, since he was getting paid by Mr. Jorgensen to do the things around the house that he didn't have time to do. Charlie had taken on the task of pleasuring Mr. Jorgensen's wife along with the handyman work.

Charlie still lived with his parents, but was socking away some of his cash to try and get an apartment for his sophomore year. He had many plans built up in his head, until one night in December. Charlie was having dinner with his parents when they hit him with news that would forever change his life.

"Charlie," his dad said. "I have been offered a really great promotion."

"Cool!" Charlie replied.

"We are going to have to move to Chicago for the new job."

Charlie's heart sank as he immediately thought of losing Kathy. A flood of memories from the last few months flooded his brain. This was the worst news ever.

"Now, Charlie," his mom said. "This is a great opportunity for your dad. I think Chicago will be great. There are plenty of good schools up there for you to pick from."

Charlie finished his dinner in disappointment.

"Dad," Charlie said. "Don't get me wrong, I think its super cool that you got this new job. I'm just bummed a little that I made some new friends at college. I also really like my job with the Jorgensens."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine making new contacts in Chicago," replied his dad.

Charlie simply agreed and asked to be excused. He grabbed a coat and headed for the door. His parents wrote it off as a 19 year old dealing with some frustration.

As Charlie's car backed out of the drive, he dialed the Jorgensen's number on his cell phone. It only rang once before Kathy answered.

"Hello, Charlie"

"Hey, Kathy. Can I stop by?"

"Oh, uh, sure Charlie. What's going on?"

"I just got some pretty crappy news."

"Oh, ok then. I'm home alone for now, but probably not for very long."

Charlie big her goodbye and headed towards their house. The roads were still clear, but it was obvious that the snow would be piling up soon. Fifteen minutes later, he pulled into the Jorgensen's driveway. He ran up the sidewalk and knocked on the door.

Kathy answered wearing silk pajamas that did nothing for hiding her hard nipples. Charlie wasn't sure if that was because of him or the sudden rush of cold air from outside. Either way, it took his mind off his troubles for a minute.

He closed the door behind him and pressed his body against hers. Kissing her deeply, he held her firmly with a hand in the small of her back. The other hand cupped a breast as his cock jumped to attention.

"You don't seem to be in a bad mood at all," Kathy said as she broke the kiss and walked toward the kitchen. Charlie was quick to follow her.

"Well, my dad got a new job in Chicago," he replied as he rounded the corner into the utility room in pursuit of Kathy. "They want me to..."

That was all he got out as he caught sight of Kathy leaning against the washing machine. She was looking at him over her shoulder and her pajama bottoms were around her ankles. Charlie just smiled as he stepped up behind her, knowing he couldn't possibly think of anything better than burying his cock in her hot pussy.

She wasn't wearing any panties, so he was able to quickly unzip his jeans and free his penis. He rubbed the head of it against her already moist pussy lips and she groaned loudly. Wasting no time, he pushed into her. They both sighed as they once again enjoyed the adulterous union.

"Fuck, yes, Charlie. You'll have to make this a quick one, Mark will be home soon."

Charlie didn't respond, other than to thrust firmly against her as he doubled his pace. Kathy groaned and wiggled her hips as the young stud fucked her with power. The juices flowed from deep inside her and Charlie felt his balls begin to tighten. Knowing her couldn't cum inside her, he pulled back and flopped his rigid cock onto her ass.

Kathy's body naturally wanted that cum insider her so she pushed back a little, causing the head of his cock to rub across her sphincter. Kathy gasped a little and Charlie came across her back with several large ropes of cum. He reached around her to grab her tits and give them a good squeeze.

"I love you Kathy"

"I know," she replied with a smile. "I care for you a lot too Charlie."

She had never told Charlie she loved him, but he just hoped that someday he would hear those words from her too. Just at that moment they heard the garage door opener whine. Kathy quickly grabbed a towel and wiped her back clean as Charlie got his clothes straightened out. He quickly headed for the kitchen and made it just before Mark walked in the door.

"Oh, hey Charlie," said Mark with a bit of surprise in his voice. "Is Kathy here?"

"Yeah, she just went in to the utility room to do something with the laundry. I just stopped by to talk to you two, and she told me you'd be home shortly."

About that time, Kathy popped out of the laundry room with a basket of clothes in her arms.

"Oh, hey hun. Did you just get home?" she asked.

"Yep, just walked in. So, what's going on Charlie?"

"Well, my dad just got a big promotion and they are going to move to Chicago. Thing is, I really like my professors at college and I also enjoy working for you."

"Well, Charlie," Mark replied. "It has been nice having your help around here the last few months. My boss has really noticed how much more I get done at work these days."

Kathy wanted to yell at him right there for putting his job ahead of all other things, but she knew deep down that she just didn't care anymore. She had found a man that loved her and now her husband was nothing more than a warm body that sometimes slept near her.

"It has been fun getting to hang around here, too," added Charlie with a smile as he looked at both Mark and Kathy. "I had hoped to get my own apartment next summer. I've been saving up a few bucks from the work around here."

"Really?" asked Mark.

"Yeah, I figure it is the next step for me. Besides, I am kinda looking forward to the day when I can have my own space."

"Well, maybe we can work something out here," stated Mark. "How about if we 'rent' you our basement for the next six months or so. You can continue to work for us and go to school here in St. Louis. We'll just pay you a little less to offset your utilities and such."

"Wow, really?"

"What do you think, Kathy?"

Kathy grinned like a school girl. She was fighting back tears only moments ago when she thought of Charlie leaving, now she was filled with excitement.

"I think that's a fantastic idea," she replied.

"Well then, you just let us know if you are interested. Talk to your parents if you need to."

"It's a deal! I mean, I'm sure they'll go for it. They know I want to stay and I know they'd love to have a protective eye on me for a while."

"Sounds like a perfect fit," Mark said.

They chatted for a little while longer, but Charlie decided to head home before the snow got too bad. He shared the offer the Jorgensen's had made with his parents and told them how much he would love to take advantage of the opportunity.

Charlie's mom was reluctant at first to leave her "little boy" behind, but was comforted to know Kathy Jorgensen would be taking care of him. She had no idea how much that fact weighed into Charlie's decision to stay. His dad was all for it and viewed this as a major step for his son in the process of becoming a "responsible adult."

Three weeks later, Charlie's parents left for Chicago and he moved into the Jorgensen's basement. He had been working down there, cleaning and doing basic repairs in his new living space. They had agreed he could use their laundry and kitchen, but would have his own space besides that. Charlie knew that he would have to fight his desire to fuck Kathy 24 hours a day.

It didn't take long for Mark to get used to having Charlie around, as it was almost as if their son John had moved back in. Kathy had kept Charlie at bay for the first week he lived there, trying to make sure Mark didn't suspect anything.

As the second week began, Charlie was helping Kathy in the kitchen while Mark watched TV.

"You are killing me!" Charlie said in a hushed tone. "I had to masturbate last night, I couldn't take it anymore."

"Oh, poor baby," Kathy replied in a hushed, sarcastic tone. Charlie just grinned at her and grabbed her ass.

"Watch it mister!" she said as she slapped his hand away.

Dinner was served and Mark barely said two words. The comments he did make revolved around work and a brief, yet generic, praise of Kathy's culinary skills. Charlie was beginning to see why Kathy had been so lonely for so long.

Charlie watched the game with Mark that evening and then crashed out. It had been a busy weekend and he had class first thing in the morning.

The clock in the living room struck 3 a.m. and Charlie was awakened by a pleasant surprise. He had been dreaming once again of having sex with Kathy, but he didn't expect to see her in the room when he woke up.

She had pulled back his blankets and freed his semi-flaccid penis from his shorts. She then started working her oral magic on him as he slept. By the time he awoke, she had him at full attention and smiled when she saw him lean up to peek at her. She didn't stop the blowjob but just winked at him as he collapsed back on his pillow.

She then stood and pulled off her panties. She hiked up her nightgown and straddled Charlie's face. Leaning forward, she stuffed his cock back into her mouth just as his tongue took a giant lick at her swollen pussy. Kathy gasped slightly as his tongue danced inside her while his thumb pressed against her clit.

Charlie had been waiting for this since he moved in and hoped it would last forever. This was the first time they had been sexually active with Mark in the house. Charlie was enjoying the feast before him when he felt the familiar sensation of a rubber sliding onto his penis.

Kathy pulled her pussy away from him and stood up. She quickly pulled her nightgown off, leaving only her nude body for Charlie to appreciate. Her hard nipples stood out from her large, firm breasts and Charlie admired every inch of her curvaceous body.

"You look amazing," he said.

"Tonight we take our next step," she said in a sexy, smooth voice.

He felt his cock twinge, not knowing what she meant by that.

"I'm making you wear a condom tonight because I want you to cum inside me. I can't risk getting pregnant though, so I'm back on the pill. That is why I have been putting you off. You up for that?"

"Oh, hell yeah!"

Kathy just smiled as she crawled back on top of Charlie. She carefully positioned her legs on either side of him and slowly lowered her body until he entered her. She held herself steady for a moment, letting the last ounce of shame pass. Charlie waited patiently as she sank down onto him, taking his full length inside her. Slowly, she started to fuck him. She would raise up until he was barely inside her and then slam down again. She repeated this motion over and over again. Charlie held her swaying breasts in his hands as he sucked on her nipples. She moaned her approval as she enjoyed the young cock that was stuffing her.

A small orgasm shot through her and she collapsed against him, pressing her tits against him. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and he kissed her, holding her tight against him. They broke their kiss and looked deep into each other's eyes as he began lifting his hips to bury his cock inside her at a very rapid pace.

"Oh... oh... oh..." moaned Kathy as a giant orgasm built inside her.

"Yes, Kathy, yes... I'm gonna cum inside you!"

Just hearing those words pushed Kathy over the edge. Her vaginal muscles clenching around his cock as he held it deep inside her. Wave after wave of cum pulsed into the condom as they stared lovingly at each other. Finally, they collapsed together, with his cock still inside her.

"I can't wait until I can do that with no condom," commented Charlie.

"You know we can't do that, but we can do this from now on."

Charlie smiled, saying, "Well, just getting to be inside you is good enough for me."

Kathy kissed him and then laid her head on his chest. She would sneak back to her room about an hour later, and only minutes before Mark would get up for work. Charlie didn't sleep a wink, now knowing a new level of satisfaction.

tommcgee
tommcgee
178 Followers