The Seduction of Louise Ch. 03

Story Info
She's gorgeous in her swimsuit.
4.9k words
4.73
110.6k
27

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seduction of Louise: The Story of a Big, Beautiful Woman

Chapter Three - First Encounter

Lying in bed that night, I reflected upon the events of that morning. Everything had gone so amazingly well, much better than I had ever imagined. I was exceptionally pleased by Louise's reaction to my fantasy dream. While she may have very well just been playing along for the sake of my feelings, I was reasonably certain from the way she talked that that was not the case at all. It appeared outwardly, and felt inwardly genuine to me, that the subject of my dream was not in any way disgusting, deplorable or abhorrent to her. Surprisingly enough, it had actually seemed as if she was actually even a little flattered that I had such a dream about her.

I wondered what might be the best course of action to pursue after the events of the morning. Obviously, I needed to find innocuous ways of broaching the subject again, without making it appear as if it were my intention to do so, as it had so beautifully happened that morning when Louise herself brought up the subject of dreams. Once again, I didn't have long to wait for such an opportunity.

The next morning, Louise was fussing around the kitchen in her robe and slippers. As I sat down at the kitchen table, she bent over to pour coffee into my cup. As she bent over, she rocked her shoulders back and forth so as to shake her bosom in front of my face. I looked up at her in surprise to see her giggling with mirth.

"Oh, great." I said, rolling my eyes, "I suppose now you'll be forever teasing me like crazy about that damn dream, won't you?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, probably." She laughed, flopping into her chair. "You know me."

I laughed softly and shook my head. "See," I said, "This is what I get for telling you about it. I should've just kept my big mouth shut."

"Now, now." She chided, reaching out to pat my arm affectionately, "A little teasing every once in a while won't kill you. And, for what it's worth...I'm glad you told me about your dream."

At that moment, I had a strong sense that, if I were to merely ask her, she might very likely comply. I was contemplating just how I would phrase my words to ask if she might ever entertain the idea of allowing me to fulfill the fantasy of my dream, when her two kids boiled into the kitchen. Louise's attention was immediately upon them as she leapt up to attend to their breakfast and box up their school lunches.

Just as they were about to leave for school, my bass player, Todd, arrived and made himself at home with some coffee. It appeared I wouldn't get an opportunity to speak privately with Louise for quite a while, as Todd needed me to help him move some equipment up a flight of stairs to his apartment.

* * * * *

I arrived home around mid-afternoon to find Louise and her two kids out in the backyard. The kids were splashing around in the pool and Louise, clad once again in her black bathing suit, was sitting beside the pool in a deck chair reading a magazine.

As I approached, she smiled and put her magazine aside. "Hey," She smiled, "I was just thinking about you...I put a fresh pot of coffee on a little while ago."

"Cool." I said, "Sounds good."

I followed her up the back stairway to the kitchen, admiring the wide sway of her hips, and sat at the table while she fetched the cups and coffeepot. She placed a cup in front of me and filled it up, then sat down and filled her own.

"I hope it doesn't make you too uncomfortable that I'm wearing this bathing suit." She said, sipping her coffee.

"No," I said, "Why should it?"

She shrugged. "Just remembering your dream...and wanted to make sure."

I smiled. "Actually...I still think you look nice in it. It shows off your figure nice."

"My figure?" She gaped in astonishment, "What figure? I used to have a figure once upon a time." She laughed, "Two kids, and forty or fifty pounds ago."

"Well...." I said with a smile, "You might be bigger than you used to be...but you still have a great figure."

She shook her head and dismissed me with a wave of her hand, but I could see the corners of her mouth tilt upward and knew my words pleased her.

"So tell me," She said moments later, "Speaking of your dream..."

I smiled inwardly, trying to keep my face impassive, because it was not I who had brought up the subject of my dream at all.

"I was just curious to know if you've ever really done that sort of thing with a woman before?" She asked, sipping her coffee and looking at me over the rim of her cup.

I shook my head and laughed softly. "I'm afraid that none of the girls I've ever been that close to have been...well, anywhere near endowed enough for anything like that to ever happen."

She laughed softly and nodded. "Hmm," she said, "I see what you mean. Maybe it's just one of those repressed fantasy things...something you always wanted to do but haven't ever been able to...Maybe that's why you dreamed about doing it"

I shrugged. "I suppose there could be some truth in that," I said, "I mean...I guess I have always had kind of a thing for women with big boobs...just never met any so far that were available."

She smiled enigmatically.

"What about you?" I asked. "Have you ever done it?"

She looked at me hesitantly then shook her head. "No...Ross is not exceptionally fond of my boobs in the first place...let alone something like that."

"Not even anybody before Ross?" I asked.

She laughed and shook her head. "Believe it or not," She said, "There's never been anybody before Ross. I was a virgin when I married him."

"Wow." I said, my eyes widening in surprise. "I never knew that."

She nodded. "It's a true fact." She said, laughing softly, "And...when it comes to sex, or even sexual things in general," She said, "Ross is a very conservative kind of guy."

I laughed with her. "I can imagine." I said, knowing very well Ross's conservative values in most things.

"There've been a few times when I've tried to interest him in something...a little different, sexually, but...he's not one to accept change easily...or experiment."

I nodded, sipping my coffee in silence. Once again I was surprised by her candor, she had never before been so forthcoming about her marriage or her sex life.

"So, keep my experience in mind and let it be a lesson to you." She said with a smile, wagging her finger at me. "Always try to keep an open mind sexually...and never be afraid to try anything new."

"I promise." I said solemnly, raising my right hand as if swearing an oath in court.

She laughed softly. "And also..." She continued, "The very first girl you date with big boobs...make sure you let her know about your dream fantasy and then just go and do it. If you don't...you'll probably just end up wondering about it and fantasizing about it all your life."

I smiled and nodded, draining my coffee and setting my cup down. "Well," I said, "I don't see the likelihood of that ever happening any time soon. I haven't even met anyone lately who interests me at all...let alone someone with big boobs. "

She nodded and smiled. "I'll make a deal with you." She said, "If you've never found a big breasted woman to help you out by the time you get married and settle down, you just come back and see me. I promise I won't let you go through your life wondering what it would've been like."

I blinked in astonishment and smiled, trying to keep my composure. "Wow." I said, "Okay, you're on...it's a date then. If I never meet a woman with boobs like yours by the time I get married...I'm gonna come looking for you."

She laughed aloud and slapped my arm playfully. "Okay...it's a deal." She said, "Of course...my boobs will probably be hanging down to my knees by then. But as long as you don't mind that...you're on."

She got up to retrieve the coffeepot and refilled our cups. "You know something funny." She said as she took her seat at the table once more. "Thinking about it just now, it seems funny to me, but...other than Ross, you're probably the only person in the entire world that I could ever imagine myself doing something like that with."

"Really?" I said, my heart beating faster.

She nodded thoughtfully. "It's a little strange, maybe it's because I feel so close to you. But, I don't think I could ever do something that...well...personal with just anybody. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so." I said, nodding.

"I mean..." She continued, "I love all you guys in the band, I really do...But, if anybody else but you had told me they dreamt about doing it between my boobs...I'd have probably just said, that's nice, and changed the subject real fast."

"Thanks, Louise." I said, smiling warmly at her, "That makes me feel nice."

At that moment the back door to the kitchen was flung open and her two kids boiled noisily into the room. They were about to do a bit of sunbathing and needed towels and sunblock. Louise liberally applied the lotion to each of their backs for them and admonished them not to stay out too long. Moments later, they thundered out of the room and, after slamming the door a little too hard in their haste, left Louise and I in deafening silence.

Louise sipped her coffee and looked at me thoughtfully. "Can I ask you something kind of personal?" She said.

"Sure." I said with a nod of my head, "Ask away."

She looked at me and bit her lip tentatively. "Well...I was just thinking back to when you first told me about your dream..."

I nodded, wondering where she was going with this and feeling my heart begin to race.

"I remember when I asked you about it," She continued, "You said something like...it wasn't just a really good dream, it was a great dream. Do you remember that?"

I nodded and smiled. "I remember that." I said.

She smiled and pursed her lips thoughtfully. "And then later on, when we talked about that night here in the kitchen, you said you thought I had..." She paused, biting her lip, "I think the word was 'fabulous' that you said...that you thought I had fabulous boobs. Am I right?"

Again I nodded, "I'm pretty sure that's the exact word I used." I said.

She sipped her coffee, looking at me. "Okay..." She said, sighing heavily, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way...but I'm kinda curious about something."

I swallowed, feeling a twinge of panic wash over me as I wondered if she might have somehow stumbled onto my efforts of manipulation.

"Well..." She continued, "After all of that...you know, seeing my boobs, and liking them...and then actually dreaming about them the way you did, I guess I'm just sort of a little curious why...you never actually came right out and asked me about actually doing it."

I was completely shocked by her question, and my surprise must have shown on my face.

"Was it just because you were afraid I would say no...and then think less of you?"

I swallowed. "Well...sure." I managed to stammer. "I wouldn't have told you about it at all...except I slipped up and then let you worm it out of me."

She nodded and sipped her coffee once more.

"I think," I said, casting hurriedly for what I hoped would be the right things to say, "That I can probably think of about a dozen reasons why I couldn't do something like that."

She leaned forward with her elbows on the table. "I'm listening." She said.

"Well...first of all," I went on, "I think of you as one of my very best friends...I'd never want to say anything that might ever make you think less of me...or hurt our friendship."

"I understand," She nodded, "What else?"

"Okay," I said, "Then there's the huge fact you're a married woman...I mean...that's a pretty sexual thing to ask a married woman. Don't you think?"

"I suppose." She said, nodding thoughtfully. "Is there more?"

"Well...sure." I stammered, "I mean...there's also the age thing too. I mean you're as old as my mom, Louise. That's a pretty intimidating thing."

She nodded and sipped her coffee, waiting for me to continue. When I didn't, she set her cup down and leaned forward again.

"Okay." She said, "I admit, you make some pretty good points. But...let me just say this about them." She held up her hand with her fingers raised. "First of all..." She said ticking off one of her fingers as she spoke, "I think of you as one of my best friends too. And, I don't think there's anything you could ever say to me that would make me think less of you or hurt our friendship. And, I mean that honestly.

"Secondly..." She said, ticking off a second finger, "I think you're right about it being a very sexual thing between two people. But..." She bit her lip again thoughtfully, "It's not like actually having sex with someone though, is it? To me...it'd be more like a masturbation kind of thing. Sure it'd be very personal...and pretty intimate too...but not really what I would call cheating on one's spouse. Do you know what I mean?"

I nodded, trying hard not to smile as she spoke and made my entire argument for me.

"Lastly," She said, lowering her hand, "I don't really know what to say about my age intimidating you. Even though I know there's a big difference in our ages, I don't personally feel a big difference when we're together and talking...To me we're just two good friends. Does that make sense to you."

I nodded.

She smiled and leaned forward again. "Okay...listen." She said softly, "I'm kind of going to go out on a bit of a limb here...but I'm going to be really honest, okay?"

I nodded again.

She bit her lip thoughtfully once more, "Would it be a big surprise to you if you knew that...that day you told me about your dream...I was actually kind of hoping that you would ask me about doing it for real?"

I stared at her, too stunned to even speak.

"And..." She continued, leaning back in her chair, "If you had...I'd have probably said, yes."

I swallowed, looking into her eyes. My god, it seemed almost too incredibly good to be true. I had actually pulled off the smoothest manipulation I could have ever imagined. It had worked perfectly, I had planted the seed in her mind and allowed her react as if she were making the decision of her own accord.

"Wow." I said softly, swallowing self-consciously. "You aren't just teasing me about all this, are you? Because that'd be pretty cruel."

She shook her head emphatically, "I'm being completely serious." She said, "As much as I love to tease you sometimes, I'd never tease you about this."

"Okay...Listen, Louise, I said, looking directly into her eyes, Don't say things like this unless you're absolutely serious about it...because...if I even thought, for one second, that there was even the slightest chance that you'd actually let me do that to you...I'd do it in a heartbeat."

She smiled broadly. "A heartbeat? Well, all right then." She said, turning her head to glance out the window at her kids. "All's quiet right now...and with any luck, we could have at least a half an hour to ourselves before all hell breaks loose around her again."

"You mean...right now?" I stammered, still a little shocked by the suddenness of the turn of events.

She nodded and smiled cheerfully. "Why not? You know how crazy things get around here most of the time...and this looks like a golden opportunity."

I nodded, my heart and my imagination racing overtime.

"And..." She said with a little laugh, "I'm even wearing the damn bathing suit."

She abruptly stood up and, after glancing out the window once more to check on her kids, held out her hand out to me, "Come on then, Mr. I'd do it in a heartbeat," She said, "We're actually going to have to be pretty quick about it."

I stood and took her hand and let her lead me to the living room. As she entered the room she released my hand and crossed the room to the large picture window and pulled the venetian blinds closed.

"No sense letting the whole neighborhood in on it, is there?" She said.

She moved to the sofa and seated herself on the center cushion and smiled up at me and patted her lap. I stepped close to her and began unzipping the fly of my jeans.

"You probably shouldn't take them all the way off," She said, glancing toward the doorway leading to the kitchen, "Just in case."

I nodded, pushing my jeans and my briefs down over my hips at the same time and letting them fall about my ankles. Even though I was almost vibrating with anticipation, my cock was still reasonably flaccid and semi-hidden by the length of my t-shirt. Louise smiled up at me once more and I stepped up to her and bent my knees, straddling her thighs and settling myself onto her lap.

She slipped her hands up to the shoulder straps of her bathing suit and slipped them from her shoulders, pulling the bodice down to her waist.

Her incredible breasts swung free of their restrictive confines and I stared down at her in unabashed admiration as I felt my cock becoming more and more rigid. Her breasts were even more stunningly beautiful than I had remembered. So very large and so perfectly formed that her cleavage was maintained even without support as they did not fall away from one another. Her flesh was very pale, the color and consistency of fresh cream, breathtakingly revealing how very little sunlight her breasts had ever been exposed to, if any at all. Her nipples were small and dark, the color of lightly creamed coffee, contrasting dramatically against the surrounding pale flesh. I reached with my hands and lovingly cupped her breasts, caressing them gently with my fingers. Her skin was so sleek and smooth it almost defies description, firm and yet so yieldingly pliant and malleable. I pressed the tips of her nipples, rolling them tenderly between my thumb and forefinger, and felt them respond. I watched as her dark areolas wrinkled and tightened and her nipples became provocatively erect, rising almost a half an inch from base to tip.

"You have a nice touch." Said Louise very softly, looking from her breasts to my face.

"God, Louise." I said softly, "You have absolutely the most amazing boobs I've ever seen."

My cock became fully erect, the pink tip pushing up the front of my t-shirt to expose my erection.

Her eyes widened as my erection was suddenly revealed. "Oh!" She said softly. To my complete surprise, she reached between us and took my cock in her hands, stroking me very gently. She bent my cock to her breast, sliding the tip of my cock back and forth over her erect nipples, first one and then the other. I felt the ache of impending orgasm in the pit of my stomach and knew I would not last long.

I slid my hips forward, and she released me, sliding her hands over each side of my hips she pulled me to her as I pressed my erection into her cleavage.

"Oh, god." I sighed, feeling her cool, smooth flesh against my cock. My orgasm was almost upon me and, for as much as I wanted to go slowly and savor each sensual moment with her, I knew I was beginning to lose control.

I reached between us and cupped her breasts, pressing them together and completely enclosing my cock firmly into her cleavage.

"Oh, god." I sighed once more as I began to move my hips against her. I moved faster and faster with each thrust of my hips, feeling the swell of orgasm rising inside me. I cried aloud as my first ejaculation jetted between her breasts. I shuddered violently, crying out her name softly. Even in the delirium of orgasm I somehow had the presence of mind to know instinctively that calling out her name would personalize the intimacy for Louise. I released her breasts, holding them against me with the pressure of my hips, and cradled her head in my arms, pulling her against my chest. "Oh, Louise!" I moaned softly, breathlessly with each ejaculation. "Louise...Louise!" My semen inundated her cleavage and my cock slipped deliciously against her flesh, the slick wet sounds of my body against hers seemed to fill my ears.

12