The Seduction of Louise Ch. 05

Story Info
Their third encounter.
2.7k words
4.67
61.1k
12

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Seduction of Louise: The Story of a Big, Beautiful Woman

Chapter Five - Third Encounter

I slept in much later than usual that morning, rising just after noon and entering the kitchen to find Louise bustling about in the kitchen, putting clean dishes and cutlery away from the dishwasher. I smiled to see that she was wearing her bathing suit.

"Oh!" She gasped, her eyes flying wide in surprise as she turned and saw me standing in the doorway. "I didn't even hear you come upstairs."

"Good." I said, smiling broadly, "That's what you get for scaring the shit out of me last night."

She laughed good-naturedly. "Come on," She said, waving me into the kitchen with her hand, "I just put on a fresh pot of coffee."

I took my seat at the table and accepted the cup from her, sipping it gratefully. "Mmm...thank you, thank you." I said.

She joined me at the table and I glanced out the back window to see the swimming pool completely devoid of children.

"Where's the kids?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"At the movies." She said, "The neighbor kids were going to that "Finding Nemo" movie and they asked me if they could too." She explained.

I nodded, sipping my coffee.

"They should be gone for at least two hours." She said, smiling, "We kind of have the whole place to ourselves."

"Oh." I said, suddenly realizing the intent of her words.

I smiled, feeling my cock stir, "I kinda like the sound of that."

She returned my smile, "How about I meet you in the living room in about 5 minutes or so?"

I nodded. She drained her coffee cup and stood up, smiling wistfully as she turned to leave the kitchen. I finished my coffee quickly, feeling the anticipation building inside me. I made my way to the living room and took up a position in the center of the sofa. The bedroom door opened a few moments later and Louise stepped into the room. She lowered her eyelids almost shyly as she approached the sofa, and I could already see bright spots of color on her cheeks. She sat beside me and smiled.

"I was thinking..." She said, "That since we have some time today...we could actually take our time about it. You could even take your pants completely off if you wanted to."

I nodded silently, standing and undoing the front of my jeans. She watched intently as I pushed my jeans and my briefs down over my hips, letting them fall to the floor and stepping out of them.

"Would you mind if I took my T-shirt off too?" I asked.

I could see bright spots of color appear on each of her cheeks as she shook her head. "I'd like that." She said softly, watching me as I pulled my shirt up and over my head.

I tossed my T-shirt aside onto a chair and stood smiling down at her, completely naked.

She looked up at me and returned my smile demurely, lifting her hands to her shoulders and slipping the shoulder straps of her suit off of her shoulders. She grasped the bodice of her suit and lowered it to her lap, exposing her creamy, perfectly formed breasts to me once more.

I leaned forward and, straddling her thighs, settled onto her plush lap. As she had on the previous occasion, she reached out her hands and began to gently caress my cock, stroking it more firmly as I became more and more erect.

"It absolutely amazes me..." She said, "that for such a small guy, you have such a big penis."

I smiled at her. I hadn't had my cock referred to as a penis in quite some time. "You think so?" I asked, "Actually...I think I'm probably only about average."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that at all." She said, looking up into my eyes. "I mean...you're much bigger than Ross...and he's over six feet."

I said nothing, very surprised to hear my cock compared to her husband's. I was not naïve enough to think my ordinary six-inch erection was, in any stretch of the imagination, anything more than average. And the fact that I was "much bigger than Ross" surprised me very much. If that were true, then Ross must be very small indeed.

She bent my cock toward her breasts and rubbed the tip back and forth across her nipple, moving it in a circular motion as her areola tightened and wrinkled and her nipple became erect. "That feels nice." I said.

She nodded, "To me too." She said, her eyes intent on the tip of my cock as she moved it to her other nipple and repeated the process. Despite my intention to do as she suggested and that we take our time, I could already feel the rising tide of emotion inside me. Her hand stroked me with a delicious relentlessness that I would not be able to deny, or ignore, for very much longer. She lifted her breast to my cock and stroked the length of my shaft with her breast, caressing my cock and making me shiver with anticipation.

"God, Louise." I said softly, "This feels so good...I don't think I'm going to be able to hold on much longer."

She looked up at me and nodded her head. "That's perfectly all right." She said, her voice husky with emotion, "You just cum whenever you're ready."

"If...you keep doing that..." I said, feeling my orgasm beginning to rise inside me, "It's going to happen right away."

Her eyelids fluttered and her eyes widened slightly as she looked directly into mine. "I've never watched a man cum before," She said, her voice almost trembling with emotion, "Will you...will you show me?"

I nodded, feeling the pleasure building inside me. "It's close, Louise." I said, "It's really close."

Her cheeks darkened and she pulled even more firmly on my cock with her hand. "Show me." She said, her voice low and husky, "I want to see it."

She began stroking my cock rapidly and I felt the pleasure rising. "Oh, god." I gasped "You're gonna make me cum, Louise...you're gonna make me cum."

"Come on." She urged, her hand moving rapidly on me, "Cum on my tits...cum all over my tits."

"Louise!" I cried aloud as my first ejaculation jetted over her right breast in a long milky stream that stretched from her collarbone to her nipple.

"Oh!" She gasped breathily, reaching up to take my cock in both of her hands.

My next ejaculation was a slow gush, oozing from the tip of my cock and cascading down to pool on the center of her breast. She stroked firmly, squeezing the tip of my cock as she bent it toward her other breast. As she squeezed, I sent a forceful jet right up the center of her chest, hitting her neck just below her chin. I closed my eyes and shuddered, surrendering to the pleasure and just letting myself go, sending stream after stream onto her as she continued to stroke me.

Her breathing became very accelerated, "Ohhh." She sighed softly as she squeezed the tip of my cock and taking the last of my cum into the palm of her hand and smearing it along my shaft as she stroked me.

"Oh, god..." She sighed, releasing me with one hand and sliding her fingertips through the several streams of semen that crossed each of her breasts. She released me completely and cupped her breasts in her hands, spreading my cum over her as she would lotion. Her breaths came in short rapid little gasps, much as one would make when immersing ones body into very cold water. She reached out to me, wrapping her arms about my waist and pulling me against her.

"Oh, god." She said softly, her voice ragged and throaty.

I pressed my hips against her, feeling her breasts, so slick and wet, ballooning against me, and thrust against her, feeling my cock slip into her cleavage. She slid her hands down each side of my hips and then down the outside of my thighs, bringing her hands between us as she slipped them down between her legs.

She moaned softly and her body jolted. "Oh, god." She gasped, and I felt her trembling against me as she began to move her hips. I cradled her in my arms, holding her head to my chest. "Come on." I urged softly, "Come on, Louise."

She began to cum, crying out very softly with each wave of pleasure as her body writhed beneath me. Moments later her body stilled and I felt the tenseness leave her. To my surprise she began to laugh softly and I released her.

She leaned back and smiled up at me, laughing softly again. "Wow." She said, "I probably shouldn't have done that," She said, "But...it sure was nice."

"Hey," I said, settling onto her lap once more and lifting her chin to look into her eyes, "I think it's absolutely great that you came. It kinda even makes me feel less guilty about...you and me being together like this."

She smiled and tilted her head looking at me curiously. "Guilty?" She said, "Why on earth would you ever feel guilty?"

I shrugged, "Well...maybe guilt isn't exactly the right word." I said, "I don't know what the right word would be, I just sort of feel like...like you're always doing all the giving. And I sort of feel kinda bad about that."

She smiled and nodded her head, reaching up to cup my face in her hands. "I understand." She said, "But, believe me when I tell you...you give me more than you know. You give me thoughts and feelings that I never had before. You've shown me things I've never seen before...and let me feel things I never felt before. Do you understand?"

I nodded, looking at her thoughtfully. Her words pleased me tremendously.

"I know," She continued, "That it probably seems to you that all this is kind of one-sided..."

Again I nodded.

"But, that's really not true. You give me so much, Jamie." She said, "And, if you want the truth...I think the reality of it all is that both of us use each other...and that both of us get a lot of pleasure from being together."

"I think I see what you mean." I said, nodding once more.

"And, even though he doesn't know it," She said, raising one eyebrow, "Even Ross benefits from you and I being together." She laughed softly. "After last night, I think he owes you even more flowers and candy."

I smiled, recalling the rhythmic sigh of her bedsprings as I retrieved the newspaper.

"So..." She went on, "Don't ever start feeling like you're the only one getting any pleasure out of this just because I don't always cum when we're together. Trust me, "She said with a little wink of her eye, "It all works out for me a little later on."

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm not exactly sure what came over me today, though." She said, returning my smile, "I just couldn't seem to hold it together."

I smiled broadly, loving it when handed a perfectly opportune straight line. "I think I know what came over you today." I said, "Me."

She laughed aloud and embraced me warmly once more. "Yes you did," She said, her face against my chest, "You surely did." She released me and leaned back, looking up at me. "I've never watched a man cum like that before...and, wow...I guess it really got to me."

I smiled and slipped from her lap, sitting beside her on the sofa. I slid close and put my arm about her shoulders and she leaned close to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I think it's absolutely beautiful that you save everything up for Ross." I said, "But...I'm glad it didn't happen today. It made me feel really special when you came...like, for the first time we were actually sharing the same experience. Do you know what I mean?"

She raised her head and smiled at me, "I know exactly what you mean." She said, "I felt it too." She slipped her hand behind my head, and leaned forward, kissing me tenderly on my cheek. "You're a very sweet guy, Jamie." She said, looking close into my eyes, "I think if I wasn't married...and twenty years younger...you'd be in a lot of trouble."

I smiled broadly, warmed by her sentiments. We embraced once more, sitting very close and saying nothing, just enjoying the intimacy of the moment between us.

It was wonderful being together like that on her sofa, just holding one another affectionately and talking softly. I remained completely nude and she never made any attempt to pull the top of her bathing suit into place. We seemed completely comfortable with one another and, as we talked more, she would occasionally let her hand slide along my thigh, sometimes even reaching up to touch my cock affectionately. I caressed her breasts almost constantly, never tiring of the sensual feel of her. As we talked I would lightly rub the backs of my fingers across her nipples, loving the sensation against my skin.

"God, you've got a nice touch." She said softly.

I smiled. "I'm glad you like it...because I just can't help it," I said, "It'd be absolutely impossible for me to sit here with you like this and not touch you...you've absolutely got the most beautiful boobs I've ever seen."

She looked up and smiled. "Thank you." She said, "You don't know how much it means for me to hear you say that...hear someone say that."

"Well..." I said, "The only reason you don't hear every other guy on the planet saying the same thing...is because they've never been lucky enough to see you."

She laughed softly. "You're more right about that than you know." She said, "Other than my doctor, who's a woman, by the way...let's see...and my kids, I nursed them both when they were babies...I think you and Ross are the only men I can think of who've ever seen my boobs."

I thought that an amazing statistic, it almost seemed inconceivable to me.

"I was a real goody-two-shoes all through high school." She continued, "I used to date a fair amount...but I never allowed any of the boys to even touch me. I married Ross right out of high school...and he was the first and only man to ever see me naked."

"Wow." I said, "That's amazing...and let me just state right now, for the record, that I'm completely honored to be the number two man in your big boob fan club...maybe Ross'll even let me be vice-president."

She laughed and raised her head to look at me. "I'll tell you what," She said, "If ever my boobs had a fan club...you'd be the president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer and sole, solitary member."

I frowned at her. "I don't believe that for a second." I said.

She cocked an eyebrow. "Trust me...I think the only time Ross ever actually liked my boobs was when we first got married...they weren't very big back then, I was only a D cup. But, ever since I got pregnant, I couldn't seem to lose the weight I put on...and my boobs grew. Then when I got pregnant a second time, I gained even more weight and they grew even more. Ross got really weird about it after that...my boobs always seemed to embarrass him...and it was like he never wanted it to ever show how big they were. I think I already told you how I buy small bras to make myself look smaller."

I nodded, recalling the kitchen conversation very well, as it explained how such an amazingly voluptuous body had slid under my major babe radar all that time.

"I'm sorry," I said, "But I have to say that I think that's terrible."

She shrugged, "Hey...what can I say? He's my husband and I love him...so I try to dress the way he likes to make him happy. It's really not that big of a deal. You'll understand one day when you get married."

She may have said is was no big deal, but I could tell by the way her eyes could not meet mine, that she wasn't being completely honest with me.

"Hey..." She said, "It's getting late...we'd better be getting dressed."