The Seduction of Louise Ch. 11

Story Info
A revealing conversation.
3.1k words
4.65
37.3k
5

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven - A Revealing Conversation

As on the previous morning, she woke before me and, after a brief, warm kiss and a smile, quickly dressed and left the room. I was vaguely aware of the usual hustle and bustle of the kids breakfast routine, but kept drifting in and out of sleep.

When I finally roused myself, I slipped silently up the stairs, opening the door for a quick look around.

"Hey there, sleepyhead." Called Louise from the kitchen table where she was reading the paper with her morning coffee. "It's safe to come out...the kids are gone."

I smiled and stepped into the kitchen completely nude. She smiled to see me and took off her reading glasses to watch me cross the room. I stepped up to her and, as she raised her arm to embrace me about the small of my back, I bent and pressed my lips to hers. She returned my kiss warmly, parting her lips and finding my tongue with hers as she lightly stroked the backs of my thighs with one hand and tenderly caressed my cock with her other. The combined sensuality of her lips and her hand made me almost instantly hard.

"God, you're amazing." She said, taking her lips from mine and looking into my eyes. "I love the way you get so hard when we're together."

I smiled as she released me, and moved to sit in the chair beside her. As I seated myself, she undid the belt of her robe and opened it, shrugging it from her shoulders. God, she looked amazing. Even in her much worn, plain, unadorned nightie, she just seemed to exude so much femininity and sensuality that I never once failed to sigh appreciatively upon seeing her.

"I'm not sure which is worse for this old body of mine," She said as she poured me a cup of coffee, "Sleeping with you and having sex all night long...or, sleeping with you and NOT having sex." She laughed aloud, "It seems I end up cumming my brains out either way."

I laughed and sipped my coffee gratefully, "I hope that's a good thing."

"It's a very good thing." She said, smiling warmly. "I don't know what it is about you...but, every time we're together...I learn all kinds of new things about myself."

"Oh? Like what?" I asked.

She sipped her coffee and smiled. "You mean...beside the fact that I'm a complete nymphomaniac?"

I laughed aloud. "My kind of woman, for sure." I said.

"I'm being serious." She said, laughing with me, "I mean...not only do I just seem to think about sex all the time...all of a sudden, it seems that, no matter what we do together, I'm cumming all over the place. That's never happened to me before."

"Why is that, do you think?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

She shrugged, "The only thing I can think of...is you." She said.

I smiled broadly. "Well..." I said, puffing my chest out comically, "I don't have this big red "S" on my chest for nothing, you know."

"Seriously though," She said, nodding thoughtfully, "Sex with you is...almost an entirely new experience for me. I never knew I could enjoy having sex so much."

I nodded, looking at her thoughtfully. "Is it like some kind of hormonal thing, maybe?" I suggested

She bit her lip thoughtfully, "I suppose that might be a part of it...I mean, I'm getting to that age. But...I'm pretty sure there's more to it than just that."

I sipped my coffee and looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to elaborate.

"It's a little bit embarrassing for me to say this..." She said, furrowing her brow and biting her lip again, "But...I don't think Ross and I...were really all that...compatible...sexually."

"Oh?" I said, looking at her intently, my curiosity piqued.

She nodded, "In all the years we were together...I think we've only had REAL sex...intercourse...I think maybe only about a dozen times."

I gaped at her in surprise. "You're joking, right?"

She shook her head, shrugging wistfully. "I wish I was." She said.

"But...how can that be?" I asked.

She shrugged again. "It...I mean, real sex...was never really a totally pleasant experience...for either of us." She explained. "I...um...couldn't ever feel him when he was inside me, and Ross...just couldn't feel me either. He said he thought it was probably a bit of me being a little too big inside and him a little too small."

Her words stunned me, the idea that her exquisitely tight little vagina might, by any stretch of the imagination, be considered "a little too big", was absolutely astonishing to me. In all my sexual experiences, I had never been with a woman who felt so remarkably small and tight. And, for a woman who gave birth to two children, I found that to be completely amazing.

"After the very first time," She continued, "On our wedding night...I think the only other times we actually had real intercourse was when we were trying to get me pregnant. And even then...he would hold his hand between my legs to make himself cum...and then put his cock inside me at the last minute. The rest of the time, whenever we had sex...it was almost always...anal. He said he could at least feel me that way."

"Damn, Louise," I said, hardly knowing what to say at all. "I'm sorry."

She smiled and waved her hand, "There's nothing for you to feel sorry about, it never really seemed like that big of a deal to us." She said, "I mean we did love each other, we just had to find a way to be intimate, and make love, that was good for both of us." She shrugged, "I wasn't all that fond of anal sex at first...I did it mostly just to please Ross. But, I actually did learn to like it. And look...we still managed to make to beautiful kids...and that's saying something."

I nodded. "Sure it is." I said.

She sipped her coffee and then set her cup down on the table. "And just because I told you about it...don't you dare go telling me you want to have anal sex now." She said, cocking one eyebrow and wagging a finger at me, "That big cock of yours would probably ruin me for sure."

I laughed and shook my head. "Don't worry," I said, "Anal doesn't particularly interest me."

She smiled. "You know...from that first time I ever saw your cock...the time we played out your dream...I never said anything to you, but I was completely shocked to see how big you were for such a small guy."

I smiled and sipped my coffee.

"And, I'll tell you something else." She continued, "After that first time with you...I actually started fantasizing about what it might be like to sleep with you."

"Really?" I smiled, wondering what she would think if she knew how everything was all a manipulative plan to seduce her from the very beginning.

She nodded. "Don't get me wrong," She said, "I wouldn't have ever done anything about it. I mean, I was happily married at the time. But it sure was nice to fantasize about it." She smiled broadly and sipped her coffee.

"So..." She continued, "I guess now that I know what it's like to sleep with you...and I know now how pleasurable sex can be with the right person...you've kind of ruined me for any other guys." She gave me a warm smile, "I don't think it would matter how in love I was with someone...I don't think I'd ever be able to settle down, or get married again, unless he had a cock that was at least as big as yours."

I smiled, laughing softly and shaking my head.

"What?" She asked, kicking me playfully under the table.

"Louise?" I said, "Listen to me...and this is the god's honest truth. I don't have a big cock. Trust me, I know this for a fact. I've been in many a men's locker room and seen many men's cocks. And, the truth of the matter is...I'm only average at best, Louise...if anything, maybe even a little less than average."

She frowned and nodding thoughtfully.

"I've never seen Ross's cock." I continued, "But...from what you've just told me, I'm willing to bet that he must be built very small compared to most guys."

She nodded again. "I guess...in the back of my mind I've always wondered about that. I mean...I've seen a few porno movies, but I always assumed those guys were just abnormally huge...you know, for the sake of the movie."

"They are." I said nodding emphatically.

She laughed aloud. "Good." She said, "And you know what they say about too much of a good thing."

I nodded and smiled.

"It's funny though, isn't it? About Ross, I mean...I mean he's such a big man in every other way."

I shrugged. "Just one of those things I guess." I said.

She poured more coffee, draining the pot, and rose to put on some fresh water to brew.

"There's something else I learned about myself." She said as she resumed her seat at the table, "I discovered that I have a real slutty side to my personality that I never knew I had before."

I laughed, "Ooh...I like the sound of that." I said. "Tell me more."

"It's true, Jamie." She said, laughing with me, "Being with you this past while has really opened my eyes to a lot of things that I would have never even considered before."

"Like?" I prodded.

"Well...okay...like for instance, that first time we acted out your dream. The only reason I ever went along with it was because you were my friend. I mean...I know that sort of thing appeals to a lot of men, but...it definitely wasn't something that had ever appealed to me. Do you know what I mean?"

I nodded.

"I guess I thought your dream was..." She smiled, "Kind of sweet. And, you know me," She laughed, "I liked the way you got all embarrassed to tell me about it. I thought that was kind of sweet too."

I smiled, remembering how I had done so specifically because I knew it would appeal to her.

She shrugged. "So...after thinking about it for a while...I sort of thought to myself...what the hell, why not? I mean it wouldn't be that big of a deal...Just a little bit of harmless masturbation, right? Sure," She shrugged, "I was married...but it sort of seemed like it really wouldn't be that much of a sexual thing for me...I honestly wouldn't have done it if I thought it was. I thought maybe it might be just kind of a fun thing to do...and I was really only doing it for you...because of your dream." She shrugged again, "I figured it'd be over in a few minutes and then...once we both knew what it was all about, it'd be nothing more than a good story to tell our grandkids. Do you know what I mean?"

I nodded. "So...what happened?"

She bit her lip thoughtfully. "Well...what happened was...that I liked it. I swear to God, Jamie," She said shaking her head, "I never in a million years expected that I would like it as much as I did." She shrugged once more, "I guess my thinking about it was screwed up...Because, it wasn't at all like I thought it was going to be...you know...a bit of a fun harmless little thing.

"First of all...no matter how much I thought it wasn't going to be, it really was a sexual thing for me. I didn't actually realize it until I pulled down my bathing suit and showed you my boobs...and I felt myself getting a little excited. And then there was seeing your cock...and how nice it looked...and the way you looked at me and touched my boobs...and then...god, Jamie when you came, I swear to god I almost came myself. Your cum was so incredibly warm on my skin...almost hot."

She smiled and waved her hand in front of her face as if to cool herself down.

"Whew." She said, her cheeks reddening. "Makes me warm all over just thinking about it."

I smiled. "Hey...I'm glad you felt that way about it." I said, "And...I think I was just as surprised as you were about it. There was no way I ever expected that doing it for real would be so incredibly beautiful...way more than I ever imagined it in my dream."

She smiled and reached out to slip her hand over mine.

"But," I continued, "I don't see how any of that shows you having slutty tendencies...I mean it surprised us both, right?"

She nodded. "Absolutely," She said, "But...as soon as it was over...I knew I wanted to do it again...and again...and again." She laughed aloud. "Now do you see what I mean?"

I smiled and squeezed her hand. "I guess I do, yeah."

"And...it wasn't just that. I mean, I think I've always had...you know...in the back of my mind...a lot of slutty kinds of feelings and desires that I never allowed myself to think too much about."

"Like what?" I asked, "Can you tell me?"

She bit her lip thoughtfully. "Well...okay...remember the first night you ever saw me wearing this nightie? The night you were here in the kitchen with Marlene?"

I nodded, remembering the occasion very well indeed.

She bit her lip again and smiled "Marlene would probably shoot me if she knew I was telling you this...but, the next morning, after you left the house, she told me everything that happened after I went back to bed that night...how you two did it standing up against my refrigerator."

I smiled sheepishly and shrugged. I never suspected Marlene to be the kiss and tell kind.

"When she told me about it," Continued Louise, "All I could think of was...oh, wow...how absolutely amazing that must have been."

I smiled but said nothing.

"Keep in mind," She smiled, "The only sex I was getting at the time was...pretty much on the routine side...and, like I just told you, almost always anal. I was so jealous of Marlene." She laughed, "I kept thinking how much I wished I could be...well...as slutty as she was." Louise laughed again and shrugged, "But...when you're married, and a mom to boot...you can't really act out on those kind of impulses, can you?"

I shook my head. "I suppose not." I said.

"I'll tell you something else about that." She continued, "And, I've never told anybody this. The very next night after Marlene told me what she did...I couldn't get to sleep...I kept thinking about what she said. So I got up out of bed and came into the kitchen...and I masturbated with my back against the refrigerator." She smiled and shook her head, "How bad is that?" She asked.

"I don't think it's bad at all." I said with a smile. "I think fantasizing is a great thing. And, lord only knows, if masturbation was unhealthy, I'd have one foot in the grave by now."

Her brows rose in surprise. "You?" She said, "That surprises me...I mean, with all those girls you guys have hanging around you all the time, I wouldn't think you would ever have to."

I laughed softly. "Ah, well, you know...raging hormones and all that."

She laughed in return.

"And..." I continued, "I think that masturbating against the refrigerator that night just goes to show how you have a very normal and healthy sex drive."

"You think so?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I smiled in return. "And...probably your fantasies were trying to tell you...how much you were missing in your real sex life too."

She nodded thoughtfully and smiled. "I think you might be right about that."

"So, tell me more about these slutty feelings you have." I said, smiling, "I like hearing about them."

She slapped my hand playfully and sipped her coffee. "It's funny," She said, "I mean you'd never think it to look at me now...but, when I was a little girl, I always completely adored those women who wore tight sexy clothes and high-heeled shoes. You know...all those Marilyn Monroe types with their short dresses cut down to here and showing too much cleavage. I remember thinking how much I wanted to dress that way when I grew up."

"So, what happened?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I suppose what happened was Catholic school." She laughed, "Those nuns really put the fear of god into me about that sort of thing. And...none of my friends were ever into makeup or dressing up in sexy clothes. I figured I must be perverted or something and made up my mind to try to be more like everybody else."

"That's a shame." I said.

She shrugged.

"So?" I asked, conspicuously looking around the kitchen, "I don't see any nuns around here, why don't you just indulge yourself and dress the way you always wanted to?"

She laughed aloud. "Well," She said, "As much as I like that idea...I think I'd probably just look ridiculous. Nobody wants to see a fat woman in tight clothes."

I sighed aloud. "Listen," I said, "First of all...you are not fat."

She rolled her eyes.

"You have an incredible body, Louise." I continued, "I know you're heavier than you'd like to be...but trust me, you carry that weight extremely well. You've got an amazing figure...and great legs. I think you'd be absolutely stunning in one of those short dresses that show lots of cleavage."

She smiled and reached out to squeeze my hand affectionately. "Thank you." She said, "And...maybe I might just surprise you one of these days by doing it."

I smiled. "I'll look forward to it." I said.

"In the meantime though," She said, patting my hand, "When it comes to sex, you'll just have to bear with me a little bit if I seem like I'm acting like a kid in a candy shop. It's all new and wonderful to me, Jamie...so, if I get out of hand, you just smack me on the head and tell me to calm down." She laughed softly.

I smiled and leaned closer to her. "Listen, Louise," I said, "I don't ever want you worrying about anything like that. When it comes to sex, there's absolutely no such thing as 'getting out of hand' or 'coming on too strong'...Don't EVER be intimidated that way around me."

"Are you sure?" She asked, cocking her head, "Be careful what you ask for, Jamie, because...the way I feel about sex right now...I can be pretty demanding sometimes."

I smiled. "Good." I said, "That's exactly the way I want you."

A soft squeal of brakes outside announced the arrival of the band vehicle, and a quick glance out the kitchen window verified the sound. Louise quickly slipped back into her robe.

"You'd better get dressed." She said, "Looks like you're going to have company."