The Seduction of Louise Ch. 13

Story Info
An introspective interlude.
1.2k words
4.7
37.8k
6

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 06/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen - Introspections

Louise was a most remarkable woman. The reality of sex with her was infinitely beyond anything I could have ever imagined. My original manipulative intentions had been purely selfish, thinking only to experience the amazing sensuality of her breasts. Later, after she and Ross separated, my intentions toward her became decidedly less honorable, and I very much wanted to experience her plush, voluptuous body in bed. And, while all of the physical aspects of my sexual relationship with her were exceptionally pleasing and satisfying, it actually came as a bit of a shock to me to discover that those physical aspects were only the tip of the proverbial iceberg of Louise's sensuality. She not only accepted, and validated, my every fantasy, fetish and sensual whim, she actually seemed to thrive on anything and everything that excited me.

One afternoon, for example, as the kids left the house to play with their friends, Louise pulled me aside and lifted her skirt. She had purchased a rather expensive pair of panties; white nylon, with no trim whatsoever, but so sleek, sheer and shiny that her pubic hair was dramatically revealed through the material.

"Just feel this." She said, guiding my hand, "Isn't that the most amazing material?"

Indeed it was, the feel was so sleek and sensual that I felt myself getting hard.

She smiled at me and bit her lower lip. "As soon as I put them on and saw how they looked," She said, "I couldn't wait to show them to you. Do you like them?"

"I love them." I said, keeping my hand on her pubic mound.

"They feel nice don't they?" She teased, moving her hips against my hand.

"Very." I said, stroking her.

"When I saw them in the store," She said, "And felt how beautiful the material was, the first thing that came to my mind was...how beautiful it would be to wear them for you...and feel you cum on them." She smiled and bit her lip, "Would that be something that you think might interest you?"

Three minutes later, as we lay together on the living room sofa, I erupted over the front of her incredibly sensual panties. She seemed to know exactly what to do to make me crazy with lust, and then employed that knowledge shamelessly. As I came on her panties, she was so overwhelmed with her own lust that she ripped aside the crotch of her panties for me. She came explosively as I rammed my cock into her, crying out in her pleasure and lust, her entire body writhing powerfully below me.

On another occasion, after the kids had retired for the evening, she opened her robe to show me her newest purchase, an incredibly small string bikini. It was bright red, the panty tied at each hip and barely covered her pubic mound, while the bra was so tiny that each cup covered little more than just her nipples. It tied behind her neck and around her back.

Minutes later, I removed her bikini in the backyard swimming pool. She and I had slipped out of the house in darkness and gone for a moonlight swim. Although, the word "swim" hardly describes our actions at all. In the buoyancy of the water, I lifted her effortlessly as she wrapped her arms about my neck and her legs around my waist. With my hands cupping her buttocks, I guided her movements as she rode my cock to a shuddering, mutual climax.

When I finally convinced her to wash my favorite nightgown, she said she would only do it if I helped her. With that, she slipped into her nightgown and led me by the hand into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and then stepped into the stream of water with her nightgown on. I removed my clothes as fast as I possibly could and joined her, slathering the front and back of her nightie with copious amounts of soapsuds and caressing it into her with my hands all over her body. I masturbated her to orgasm with the tip of my cock pressed against her clitoris, as we kissed and ground our pelvises together, and I erupted deliriously onto the front of her nightie moments later.

She would buy articles of clothing and lingerie for the specific purpose of exciting me, often wearing them to bed, along with her shoes, to enhance the lust and passion between us. She almost never wore panties any longer, preferring crotchless pantyhose or one of her many garterbelts and hosiery. She enjoyed teasing me by lifting her skirt playfully to show me how open and vulnerable she was, and was always ready for any spontaneity on my part. Often while watching television in the evenings she would allow her skirt to ride up and, while the kids were engrossed in whatever program was on, she would look over at me and stroke her legs alluringly.

Many times she would encourage me to quickly cum inside her just as she was about to leave for work, as I had done that one morning previously. She loved to tease herself all day with the sensation of being wet between her legs, and then explode all over me when she arrived home consumed with lust. Often we would lay writhing on the floor just inside the door from the garage, ripping each other's clothing aside in our haste.

She was always ready to give herself to me physically and emotionally. Any lust or desire on my part was met with equal lust and desire from her. We made love almost anywhere the spirit moved us to do so, even in public. Once, I surprised her by picking her up from work at lunchtime and taking her for a picnic lunch in a city park. We spread a blanket on the grass in a secluded area and talked softly while we ate. We started kissing and, one thing leading to another, she raised her skirt and I lowered my pants and we made love in full view of anyone who may have happened by.

We had sex several times in her car, where she would be overcome with need and just pull off the road. Once we even made love at a drive-in theater, writhing together very quietly on the front seat while her kids slept peacefully in the back.

Louise seemed to have an innate sense to know exactly what to do, or how to act, to make me crazy with lust for her. Whether it was by design or just a mutual appreciation for the sensuality of particular fetishes, I cared not. I surrendered to her tender sensuality at every opportunity. We had sex, or masturbated together, at least twice a day, and often three times. It was as if neither one of us could get enough of the other, and never in my life had I ever experienced such an acute level of sensuality and desire.

Young girls were plentiful every night when the band played, and many would come on to me. And, while I smiled and teased playfully with all of them, it seemed almost inconceivable to me that I could waste my time and sexual energy on even the most beautiful of young girls when I knew Louise was waiting up for me at home.