The Seduction of Mrs Walsh Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man and his landlady continue their relationship.
3.3k words
4.56
73k
49

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

Hopefully you liked the first part of this story. I appreciate your time spent reading my stories and I hope that they bring you some enjoyment.

*

I woke up, rolled over, and noticed a couple of things. First it was 9:00 AM, the sun was shining and I had a slight panic attack before realizing that it was Sunday. Second, I wasn't in my bed. I looked over and my landlady Mary was sleeping like a baby on her back, her chest slowly moving up and down, dressed in a black nightie as I realized I did not have a stitch of clothes on.

Wow, I thought it might be a dream.

I lay back for a minute and tried to recall everything that had happened the night before. We had made love like two teenagers in the living room in front of the fire before retiring to the bedroom. In fact, I was actually a little sore from using some muscles I hadn't used in a while. As I looked up at the ceiling, I felt her stir and she rolled over into me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Well good morning, sunshine," I said.

"Good morning."

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Mmmm, very good, thanks, how about you?"

"Like a rock."

"Mmm, nice," she purred.

"Mary that was incredible, I..." and she kissed me and put her fingers to my lips.

"Mike, just enjoy it, let's not get too much into things yet," she said as she gently kissed my shoulder and put her head on it.

"Fair enough, "I said and kissed the top of her head. "Do you want some coffee?"

"Oh that sounds great," she said, "If you bring me some coffee I'll make breakfast in a bit."

"Deal!"

As I got up, she reached up and pinched my ass, causing me to stumble and laugh.

"By the way, nice ass," she said, "Among other things."

I went first to the living room to retrieve my boxer briefs and then headed to the kitchen to start the coffee. As I was making the coffee my mind was racing. What next? What now? What is our relationship going to be? Shit this was a big step and especially for a widow her age what does it mean? Are we casual, or serious? Do we share the same bed now? Living in the same house as the woman I just made love to, I can't really just take off for my house. What's the protocol for this?

Stop it Mike. You always overthink stuff. Just go with it.

It was a beautiful blue sky with no clouds as I looked out. The temperature on the thermometer already said 70 and it was supposed to be a great beach day. As is typical for the Cape, as they say, you can get all four seasons in one day. I fixed two cups of coffee and as I got ready to head for her bedroom, she came out in a black one piece bathing suit. It was kind of high cut and the top and sides were somewhat sheer, enough to make you wonder but not enough to really see a whole lot. Her boobs were held firmly by the suit and she was carrying her wadded up pantyhose in her hand. The sight of her like that caused the blood to start pumping again.

"I was just on my way," I said, "Wow that is a great bathing suit."

"Thanks,hon, " she said, "I guess these are no good anymore, you owe me one pair of Wolford tights."

"Ok, ok, fine, just put it on my bill," I laughed.

"Do you want to go to the beach today?" she asked as she took the coffee and sipped.

"Sounds good, let me go put on my suit."

She put her cup down and took mine out of my hand and set it down as well on the counter. We moved together to embrace and as we did, she bent over and grabbing the waistband, pulled my shorts to the floor, my semi erect cock popping out.

"What are you doing now?" I asked as she stood up and kissed me.

"It should be obvious, dumbass," she said as she reached down and grabbed me.

Slowly she started stroking me hard again as I pulled her straps down to free her massive tits. I grabbed both of them in my hands and started kneading them like two balls of dough, sliding my thumbs across her nipples as I kissed her back. All of a sudden, I got an idea and broke our embrace and turned to the cabinet and got out a bottle of olive oil. I went back to her, opened the bottle, and spread it on her boobs and then took a little and stroked myself a few times to lube my dick. Without a word, I led her back to the bedroom and had her sit on the edge of the bed and gently pushed her back so that she was lying on the bed with her legs over the edge and her feet on the floor.

"This ought to be interesting," she said. "What do you have in mind?"

I crouched down with my legs spread and as I squatted over her, I pushed her breasts together and slid my cock in between them, the head pushing through and touching her lips. She stuck her tongue out to lick it as I pulled back and began fucking them like a pussy. I got into a steady rhythm and she helped by holding her tits together as I continued to bury my cock in them.

"I'm guessing you're a boob man."

"You might say that," I said as I continued to thrust back and forth between her tits. She continued to lick me on the upstroke as I would go between them and my cock would get lost before appearing at the other end. She reached up and was cupping my balls with her hand and I knew I was going to shoot soon. I quickly pulled my cock out and aimed it at her face with the intent to cum in her face. Sensing that was what I wanted to do, she bent forward and surrounded my cock with her mouth, swallowing it whole just as the first shot came out of my dick.

She made a quick gagging sound as my cumshot hit the back of her throat and then she took over, squeezing my cock and sucking hard on the head to try to limit the flow. At this time, though, I was so turned on I continued to cum and she was not able to swallow it all. Pumping my manhood for everything she had, she continued to milk me dry and she started to gag but held it back and her mouth opened and a large quantity of white hot cum flowed out of her mouth and down her chin, forming a cum fall onto her tits. Her strokes became slower as the flow began to ebb. Letting go of me, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she struggled to swallow what was in her mouth. Needless to say, when she looked up at me, her eyes were shooting daggers at me.

"What the hell was that?" she demanded.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away," I said.

"A little? I'd say quite a bit."

Sitting down next to her, I wiped up some of it with my hand.

"Look, sweetie," she said softening her tone, "I guess this is part of learning about each other. I'm not really a gal who likes to swallow, and I don't really like having someone cumming in my face."

"Ok, I guess, I should have been a little more sensitive..."

"But, at the same time, I like to be taken as well. I love it when a man takes charge."

"Now I'm confused."

"Good, you should be," she laughed. "Our job is to make our men crazy. We can work on it but for now, just keep that in mind. But I will tell you this, if you ever shoot off in my hair, I'll kill you."

Leaning over, she kissed me on the cheek and smiled and then stood up over me. She walked over to the bed, grabbed a Kleenex, and wiped off the remaining cum on her chest, wadded it up and threw at me playfully. She then took her straps and pulled her bathing suit back up.

"Now bring my coffee into the kitchen and get your bathing suit on while I fix breakfast."

We spent the next few hours on the beach, relaxing and talking. I noticed that she was trying to keep a respectable distance from me and would not hold my hand.

"Listen, Mike," she said. "I really enjoy what we've been doing but we need to keep this hush hush for now. I don't want to create any scandal so when we're in public; we need to act like we always have. People are used to seeing us together but as friends, not lovers."

"I get it and it's cool," I said, "you have standing in the community."

"Something like that, besides," she said," our age difference makes things a little complicated."

"Look, if you want to stop, I understand."

"No, that's not what I'm saying hon, just be a little discrete for now. If you do that, I promise I'll make it worth your effort. It's been a while for me and I want to be careful."

"No sweat, Mary. I guess that makes me the boy toy."

"You are so fresh! I love it though"

The rest of the week after that, things were kind of normal. I was putting in some long hours on a project and working 12-14 hour days. I was basically getting home and having a beer and then falling asleep. Mary also seemed to be pretty busy so we didn't see too much of each other, even working out in the morning as she seemed to be sleeping in. Things were cordial but there almost seemed to be a cold distance that had sprung up between us. I figured that she might be embarrassed by the whole thing we did last weekend and to be honest, I wasn't quite sure what to think either.

Screw it; she's the one who wanted distance.

Friday came and I got out of work and I went home to change. I decided I needed a night out. I changed and went to the kitchen to get something to drink and I ran into Mary.

"Hi Mike, where are you off to? I haven't seen you all week, hon."

"HI Mary, we've been hard at it on a project this week so I and a few folks from work are going to meet up for some beers and watch baseball. What are you up to? You look really pretty," I said. She had on a floral print dress with sheer hose and red shoes and looked like a million bucks.

"Thanks," she answered, "I meant to tell you but forgot about it. I am headed to a little party with some people from the Society."

"Well sounds nice. Have fun"

And with that, I was out the door.

When I got to the bar, there was quite a crowd. Red's was a typical sports bar with high top tables and TV screens all over the place, decked out with all the normal sports paraphernalia that you would expect. I walked over to the table where the crew was and sat down next to Jennifer. Jennifer was a single woman a couple of years younger than me who I spoke with from time to time but had not really gotten to know other than a few light conversations. As I sat down, I wondered why that was because she was gorgeous. She had an athletic build, about 5'5" with blonde shoulder length hair, and ass to die for. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a red top that hung nicely on her firm (perky) boobs which I figured were about 34B.

"So Mike, Mom let you out tonight?" one of the guys said and everyone laughed.

"What does that mean?" asked Jennifer.

"He currently lives with an older lady who is old enough to be his Mom," one of the guys said.

"Really?" Jennifer said, "So are you like the boy toy?"

After the laughter died down, I replied, "Ok, ok, she's just this lady that I had met doing some volunteer stuff around town and when my landlord sold my house, she offered me a place to stay. I think a better analogy is that I am like Higgins on "Magnum PI". I cut the grass and do things around the house. She's a really nice lady and I would be homeless I guess without her."

With that, everyone laughed even more and I felt a bit uncomfortable. However, Jennifer put her hand on my arm and leaned in and said, "I think that's sweet. Don't listen to these guys."

As the night went on, people began to leave and eventually it was just me and Jennifer. We chatted easily and I found out that she had also served a couple of years in the Army as well and we exchanged some stories about our service. I found out that she too had been transferred her about a year or so ago and was kind of in the same boat as me. She did not have a lot of friends either as she was kind of a quiet person and other than working out, she kept mainly to herself. It turned out we had a lot of the same interests. She also had broken up with a guy prior to her being sent here and she felt she needed some time to get her head together.

"Well, I guess I should get going," she said.

"Ok, it has been kind of a long week," I said, "I'll walk you out."

Walking out to the parking lot, she was parked at one end in kind of a dark corner. I noticed that she drove a pickup truck.

"You know, "I said, "Guys dig chicks in trucks."

Laughing, she replied, "I'll keep that in mind."

Leaning up against the door, she looked up at me and neither one of us was quite sure what to do next. I reached in to give her a hug and as we embraced, neither one of us spoke. I leaned in to kiss her goodnight and our lips met for a quick peck. We kissed again that way a couple of times before our mouths opened and our tongues met.

"So soldier," she said, "How would you like to come to my place?"

"Sounds like a great idea." With that, I walked over to my car and followed her to her place which was about ten minutes from the place. We pulled up to her place which was in a condominium complex with garages next to each unit. She pulled in to hers and I pulled up and parked outside and as I walked in she closed the door.

As we went inside her condo, I shut and locked the door. When I turned around, she was on me. Our hands were everywhere as our tongues wrestled. I pulled her top off revealing a red bra as she lifted my shirt over my head. Kicking off our shoes, we moved to her couch and began making out as I cupped her left breast through her satin bra. Her hands immediately darted down to my crotch and she found the growing lump in my jeans and began rubbing it through my jeans. She leaned back for a second and smiling, reached behind and undid and slid off her bra, revealing a great set of tits that seemed to stand straight out. Her nipples were very puffy and erect and I swear you could balance a pencil on them. I rolled first one and then the other nipple in my fingers as we continued to make out, and she reached down and unzipped my fly, reaching in for my manhood.

I reached over and undid her jeans and as she stood up, I pulled them down to reveal a nice red thong. I stood up myself and she pulled down not only my jeans but also my underwear and my hard cock sprung out like it had a mind of its own. As I sat back down, she repositioned herself sideways and immediately took my cock in her mouth. Hesitating for a second, she worked it all the way in and deep throated me to the hilt. My head immediately went back and I groaned as she began to work her magic on my swollen member.

"Mmm, you have a nice fat cock," she said, "I like big fat ones."

As she continued to suck my cock, I reached back and started rubbing her ass and reaching underneath, found her already wet pussy. After a few minutes of her sucking me, she got up and I motioned for her to get on her back. As she did so, I slid in between her legs and started rubbing my cock all around her pussy. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy and slowly, I began to move in and out of her. As we kissed, I would occasionally lean down and suck on her fully erect nipples while she reached around and grabbed my ass, pulling me in deeper.

"Oh your pussy feels great," I said.

"Mm and your dick feels good inside me."

After pumping her a few more times, I pulled out and went down and began licking her pussy lips which caused her to shake for a second. She trembled as I started licking her clit and putting two fingers inside her love tunnel. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair as I ate her, and I slid one finger down to her ass and wetting it with her juices, began circling around her anus. I sealed my mouth around her pussy and worked my tongue around rapidly in her pussy while my finger penetrated her ass, and she squealed for a second.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"N-no," she said, "Don't stop, I love it."

Her whole body was squirming around as I finger fucked her ass and ate her. Moving up again, I kissed her deeply as I plunged full length into her pussy in one move. She grunted as I did so and we picked up the rhythm again as we fucked. She was really tight and she squeezed me as I went in and out.

"Don't come in me, I'm not on anything," she gasped.

"Ok," I replied as I thrust harder and harder, "Looks like it'll have to be a money shot."

Wrapping her legs around me, I continued to fuck the hell out of her and her head moved around. The pressure was building and I pulled out as she let her legs go, and I started stroking myself off.

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby, let me see it."

Not needing any more encouragement, I exploded. The first shot flew up and grazed her cheek and the back of the couch behind her. As she moaned, I continued to pump the cum from my cock, shooting rope after rope landing on her chest and stomach and covering her like a glazed Danish.

"Holy cow," she said, "You must have been saving that up."

"Yeah, you really turned me on for sure."

"Come here, "she said and she pulled me on to her so that the cum was smeared between the two of us. I turned slightly and we lay side by side, kissing and rubbing each other.

"It's been a long time for me," she said. "Judging from the volume of cum you just shot all over me, I'd say it's been the same for you."

"Yes, it's been a while, for sure," I said.

Damn, now what do I do? It was bad enough with Mary at home but now Jennifer at work.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers