The Seduction of Mrs Walsh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well. I damn sure am going to be with the best looking woman," I said, "You look amazing."

"Thanks, hon, "she replied, "You look very handsome as well."

We walked out to the garage and I opened the door for her, and as she slid into the seat, I got a great flash of thigh which I tried to ignore but couldn't. We got to the restaurant and once we were seated, I ordered a bottle of wine. We toasted and then looked at the menu.

Is that her foot on mine? Sure feels like it.

We made small talk as we ate dinner, which was difficult as I could not keep my mind off of how nice she looked. She would occasionally lean over when talking and I would get a tantalizing view of her large round boobs which appeared to be held in place by a nice black lacy bra.

She's got to be a 36D I thought.

After dinner, we drove to the theater. I dropped her off at the entrance, parked, and then joined her at the entrance. I held out my arm and she put hers in mine. As we walked to our seats I loved the feel of her breasts against my arm, and I was careful to maintain contact. She then guided me over to a set of stairs which led to the private boxes in the upper level.

"Wow you really got nice seats, huh?"

"Well, I've been a major contributor to the local theater group for years, so I have a private box that seats four."

We got to the box and there was a curtain being held open by an usher.

"Good evening, Mrs. Walsh."

"Good evening, John," she said to the usher, "Looks like a good crowd tonight."

"Indeed, enjoy the show." As we walked in, he shut the curtain and there were four seats, two in front and two in back in the small balcony. She took her arm from mine and moved into the back row, putting her purse on the seat in front.

"You don't want to sit in the front row?" I asked.

"No, I like this better, it affords more privacy."

I sat down next to her and we got our programs out.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes, but no worry, just press that button and they will send someone."

"Well, I have to say, this is way above what I am used to." I pressed the button and a waitress showed up and took our order for a couple of glasses of wine and brought them back. I paid her, and she closed the curtain and left, just as the house lights went down. We clinked glasses, took a sip, and then placed our glasses in the holders on the seats in front of us. She adjusted herself in the seat and crossed her right leg over her left, her skirt riding up a bit so that I could catch a view halfway up her thigh. I idly put my arm up on the seat behind her and I was surprised when she instantly slid in to the crook of my arm. She looked up and smiled and then looked back at the stage. Of course, in this position, I was getting an outstanding look at her boobs, although I wish it had been more.

Of course, the play was boring as hell to me, the only saving grace was that I could drink some wine and stare at a hot looking woman and fantasize. As the play went on, she put her hand on my thigh. At first she just rested it there, but then slowly began to rub her hand back and forth on the top of it. I didn't think much of it as it appeared to be completely innocent as she was not making eye contact but it was starting to get the old blood pumping as it were. I took my arm down from top of the seat and decided to rest it on her thigh, to see what would happen. I felt her tremble lightly but she did not move my hand, and I began to lightly rub her leg as well. I've always had a bit of a nylon fetish and the feeling of her hose on her leg was turning me on. Between that, her rubbing my thigh, and the smell of her perfume I was quickly losing it. As much I as I was getting turned on, I was nervous about what this would mean to our relationship as I was really enjoying being with her the way we had.

Come on, Mike, hell of a time to have an attack of conscience.

Taking my hand from her thigh, she held it in hers, and leaned into me. We stared at each other for a good minute, both of us wanting to, but not sure what whether or not to go to the next level. We continued to lean into each other and our lips touched lightly. The touch was like an electric shock had gone through us. We pulled back, our faces inches apart.

"You took your sweet time, Mike," she said, "For a minute I thought you were gay."

"What?"

"I have been trying to send signals to you for a while, and I knew you were interested, but I had just about given up," and with that she leaned in and we kissed again, this time harder, as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I raised my hand up to her chest and she gently slid it down.

Reaching over, while maintaining our kiss, she felt her way across my erection to my zipper and began to slide it down. I again reached for her boobs but she licked my hand and whispered, "Later."

I leaned back in my chair as she inched a little more forward, and she began rubbing my cock through the fabric of my underwear, and I could feel some pre-cum oozing from the head.

"Mmm, do you like that?" she cooed as she played with it.

"Oh yeah," I groaned.

"And you're so hard, too," she whispered as she stuck her tongue in my ear which immediately caused my cock to twitch.

"Oh, you like that too! Be careful, I don't want you doing anything yet."

I was so turned on I wanted to just pick her up and throw her down right there. I had to be kind of careful because the dividers on either side of the box seats were kind of thin, and while they might provide some visual cover, they weren't well insulated. I turned a little and started sliding my hand up and down the insides of her thigh. I could almost feel the heat coming from her pussy but she would clamp her legs shut when I got too far up.

"Let's get out of here," I half growled.

"It's almost over sweetie, besides, we can't leave early that would be bad form. Good things come to those who wait," and with that, she squeezed my hard on and then pulled away and sat up, adjusting herself.

A few minutes later, the house lights came up and everyone stood up and applauded. Well, almost everyone as I had to figure out a way to stuff myself back into my pants. Mary looked at me as she was clapping and chuckled a bit before turning her attention back to the stage. The walk to the door seemed to take forever as people stopped Mary to talk to her and thank her for her support. Of course, she was delighting in it and was introducing me to everyone which necessitated me engaging in small talk. She even winked at me a few times as she went through the crowd.

When we got to the exit, it had started raining again so I left her there to bring around the car. When I got to her, I escorted her with an umbrella and then got in and while I wanted to just grab her, I couldn't because there were so many people around.

"Now be careful driving," she said, "Keep your eyes on the road."

As we drove, I put my hand on the compartment between the seats and she reached for it, and held it, lightly rubbing it. Every once in a while, I would glance over and smile, and I don't think she took her eyes off me the whole time. Her legs were crossed at the ankle and her skirt had ridden up a bit to give me a view of some of the best damn legs I had seen.

Once we got to the house, I opened the garage door and parked the car. Before I could do anything, she was already out the door of the car, and headed into the house.

"Make a fire, Mike," she said, "I'll grab some wine."

I took off my suit coat and draped it over a chair as I proceeded to build a fire. On cue, as I got done, I turned to see Mary setting down a wine bottle and two glasses on the coffee table. She had shed herself of the shawl, and stood waiting for me to come to her. Walking up, I reached out, and pulled her to me, looking down into her eyes.

Without a word, we kissed passionately, my hands reaching behind and grabbing her ass as she reached wrapped her arms around my neck. She then quickly pulled off my tie as we melted back into the couch, and she turned to face me, straddling me as she literally ripped open my shirt, her dress sliding up. I slid my hands underneath her dress, in the process, discovering that she was wearing pantyhose (and no underwear) and slid my hands underneath to feel her ass. Our tongues were wrestling each other as she reached down and unfastened my belt, and then, with a deft move, unhooked and unzipped my fly in one motion. At that point, I wished I had worn boxers instead of boxer briefs but she quickly had my hard cock out.

"Mmm, you're still hard."

"Holy crap, Mary, if I don't come soon I think I'll blow a gasket or something," I said.

"Oh geez, stop whining you big baby," she said.

Pulling away from me, she stood up and I kicked off my shoes. I pulled my shirt off as she pulled off my pants and underwear, leaving me naked except for my socks. Smiling, she reached back and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor, standing in front of me in a black lacy bra, black pantyhose, and red 3 inch heels. The glow from the fire framed her nicely and she pushed the coffee table back and got down on her knees in front of me. All I could do was stare at her with lust as she moved in between my legs and taking my cock with one hand, put her lips on it and sucked the head into her mouth, maintaining eye contact with me the whole time. As she slowly started to go up and down on me, I put my hands on her head. She pulled away and shook her head.

"No touching. I will do it. Just sit there and let me get you off."

"It's not going to take much, trust me."

"I'm counting on it," she said. Cupping my balls with one hand, she continued to hold my cock and go up and down on it, getting about half of it in her mouth before coming back up. I could feel my body starting to tense up as she picked up the pace. She must have sensed that I was about to cum as she quickly pulled her mouth just as the first rope of semen shot straight up in the air about three feet.

"Oooh, I love to see a man cum," she said, "That's it!"

As I continued to shoot, strands went everywhere including on me, her bra , and the floor and she continued to pump me dry as I looked down and saw some of it drip on her pantyhose. The pent up desire was causing me to have one of the biggest orgasms of my life. She sat back on her legs and continued to pump, watching the cum shoot out and in fact, I caught the side of her face with one of my bursts. After about thirty seconds, she pulled her hand away.

"Stay right there and don't move, I want to get a dish towel to wipe this up so it doesn't stain anything. You bad boy you shot everywhere." As she got up, I thought it was so sexy to see white stains across her bra as well as the thighs and she hurriedly returned and wiped my cock clean before wiping up her bra and leg and then catching the drops that had hit the carpet. Satisfied, she dropped the towel on the floor and then got up in my lap, straddling me, a nice wet spot forming on the crotch of her nylons.

She was amazingly beautiful, with grey blue eyes and large well rounded boobs which were perfectly formed inside of her black lace bra. Her nipples were very much in evidence through the bra, revealing huge areolas as well. She leaned in and kissed me, and then leaned back to look down at me, her heavy chest mere inches from my face.

"I'm sorry I came so fast, Mary, I just.."

"Shh, it's ok, I knew you were pretty worked up and I figured I would get it out of the way, now you'll have some staying power. Besides, I did tease you unmercifully earlier and even today."

"Ah, so you were turned on by the massage?" I asked.

"Of course, I was, silly," she said, "I would have done it right there if you wanted but I was a bit disappointed you didn't. I made sure there was no chance of that happening this evening, "she smiled mischievously.

"You're so beautiful. The problem wasn't the attraction but making sure you wanted it too."

"Well, I still haven't gotten it yet, sweetie," she winked as she leaned in and kissed me. Kissing her back, I reached behind her and undid her bra, causing her massive orbs to swing free. I immediately took one of them and began sucking all around it.

"Oh, that feels so good. Take your time on them and suck 'em good."

I continued to alternate between her tits, sucking one and then the other, while also taking my forefinger and thumb and rubbing her clit and the entrance to her shaved pussy. She kicked off her heels as the wet spot grew bigger in her pantyhose. Her arms were draped over my shoulders and she kept lightly kissing my head and nibbling on my ear as I continued to pay attention to lick her hard nipples.

Picking her up, I put her on her back on the couch and slid up and kissed her deeply as she reached down to stroke my cock which was already getting hard again.

I broke the embrace and then moved down to her feet, and went to her left one, and began kissing them and licking them, one toe at a time through the fabric of the nylons. She shivered slightly as I then licked up the inside of her ankle and calves, taking my time to work up to her thighs. When I got to her pussy, there was a huge wet spot in the crotch. Without a word, I grabbed it and ripped open her pantyhose to create access for me, and immediately stuck my tongue into her love canal.

"Oh God, I love it," she said as she grabbed my head and forced it into her crotch. Licking her hand, I took her pussy and rolled the lips like a taco, and then, tilting my head sideways, moved my head from side to side up and down from her clit to the space between her ass and pussy and back, increasing the pressure as I did so.

"Holy shit, where'd you learn that?" she cried out as her whole body quivered.

She put her legs up over my shoulders as I began nibbling on her clit, working one then two fingers up slowly inside her, thrusting them in and out as I continued to lick her. Her hips were slowly moving in time with my fingers in her pussy, and decided to stick one of my fingers into her ass. The effect was like turning on a switch as her whole body shook and she shrieked in delight.

"Yes, yes, oh FUCK yes," she cried.

Her hands were holding my head down, grabbing my hair as she used her thighs to squeeze my head and keep me from moving. Licking her clit, I fingered her pussy and ass at the same time which caused her to squirm violently, almost out of control. Her breathing was coming short and fast and she pulled my head up off of her.

"Holy shit," she exclaimed between heavy breaths, "I had to have you stop. I've never come like that in my life!"

I slid myself up and kissed her gently on the lips. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I'm still out of breath," she gasped, "It was amazing, I've never had anyone do that to my ass before."

Reaching down, I moved her left hand to my now hard cock. She grasped it and slowly rubbed it.

"Here, let me take these off," she said meaning her ripped pantyhose.

"No, leave them on; they are a huge turn on for me."

"Good to know," she giggled, "but next time I'll save you the trouble." We began to kiss again, our mouths coming together as she guided my manhood into her. She was so wet, that I immediately slid in all the way to the hilt and she grunted as I went in. Resting my hands on her thighs, she pushed her tits together for me to suck on as I slowly began to work in and out of her. I then took my hands and got underneath them, and pushed her legs up over my shoulders as I continued to fuck her.

"Mmm, yes, I love that," she said, "Stick that big dick in me baby."

As we continued, I turned my head and licked her nylon covered thighs, and continued to slide in and out of her easily, her pussy soaking wet. As I picked up the pace, her large boobs moved around in giant circles like they had a mind of their own. Her head thrashed from side to side as we moved as one. At that point, I pulled all the way out and immediately dove down to eat her pussy, and she moaned and gasped for breath again, as I did so.

"Oh damn, this is incredible," she said.

"Get up baby and turn around on all fours so I can fuck you from behind."

Quickly, she moved into a doggy position, draping her arms over the arm of the couch and I mounted her, my hands on her hips as I thrust all the way inside her again. The ripped hose framed her ass perfectly as I reached around her and bending over, grabbed her moving melons while I continued to pump her, her hips moving back to meet my thrusts. Grabbing her hips again, I picked up the pace, my balls slapping against her as the only sound was the steady sound of my cock going in and out of her. Soon, I could feel my balls start to tighten as I got ready to release my hot load in her.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Oh yes, do it, let me feel it," she gasped.

As the familiar feeling of my orgasm began to overtake me, I felt her pussy tighten up, milking me as wave after wave of my seed shot deep within her. I continued to stroke within her and as I shot my load, white hot cream began to drip out of her pussy. Slowly the contractions in my cock stopped.

"Stay inside me," she said. "Just stay like that for a while."

With my cock inside her, I move to the side and kissed her deeply. I reached down and playfully squeezed her tits as she contracted her muscles to keep me in. Finally, as I softened, I pulled out and sat on the couch, and she sat back into me, her head resting on my chest as we both stared at the fireplace, aware that things were going to be a bit different now.

To be Continued

12