The Seduction of My Favorite Cougar

Story Info
Mature, oral, anal, trio, outdoors, cuckold, and voyeur.
9k words
4.54
103.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie is married, almost twice my age and has been my cougar playmate for almost a year.

Marie is an associate professor of science at a university in Miami. Her husband Leoncio --known as Leo- also works for the university as a middle level supervisor of an administration department. Leo is a balding, paunchy 53 year old man of average height and an easy going disposition.

Marie is average in height, forty-seven years of age, green eyed; she has an interesting attractive face topped with a mane of silver hair neatly layered and combed back. Her body has lost the slimness of youth but the breasts are still astonishingly upright, her Spanish ass is wide but still very inviting. Her thighs are still firm, round and even. With her professional, moderate style of dressing she is a mature, sensuous dish, always perfumed and well groomed.

Marie and Leo are friends of my parents and have known me since I was twelve or thirteen; I am twenty four now. During my adolescent years I never thought of her in a sexual manner, at least not beyond an occasional flash image picturing her naked as I glanced at her wearing tight jeans or a shirt that outlined her breasts flatteringly. At those times I undressed her in my mind but never entertained for it to become reality due to the difference in age and her friendship with my parents.

After high school I went to the US Navy for a four year hitch. I was sent to an advanced computer school and spent my military service in a battleship cruiser, doing computer maintenance and studying some college courses on line.

After the Navy I enrolled at the university, using my GI bill, which paid me enough to survive only having to work part time, doing some bartending. I lived in a one bedroom apartment within walking distance of the campus and I rode a Vespa scooter.

On my first week on campus I bumped into Leo and Marie, who invited me to lunch. Over the first semester we became well acquainted having lunch --with both or with either one- a couple of times a week. Our conversation went from the usual questions about experiences in the military to conversations about politics, the economy, events on campus and similar topics. Besides being my parents friends, they also become my friends.

Towards the end of the first semester Leo asked me if I could fix his home computer, which seemed to have crashed. That same night I went to their home where I asked them to go ahead and do whatever they were doing and to leave me alone with the computer while I ran a diagnostic test and cleaned it from any possible virus.

Without ulterior motive and more out of curiosity, I looked at some of their files while the computer was being scanned for viruses. I went to Marie's file section, which I decided to copy to a flash for myself. I did it on impulse and although at this time I did not have designs on Marie, but I was curious to see what her private life was like. I was a cybernetic peeping tom, curiosity winning over moral principle.

Within two hours after arriving at their home, I had their computer running like a Swiss clock. It was all so quick and easy that they never suspected I had copied her files.

When I returned home I decided to glance over Marie's files. The first half hour was boring as most were copies of business letters, scanned documents and scientific research articles.

One of the files contained a huge journal about 200 pages long with about 60,000 words. It was not a diary but a potpourri of her feelings, of incidents in her life, attempts at poetry, political thoughts and personal fears. It did contain some sexual references and comments.

"I love Leo. He is the only lover I have ever had and he is a good husband and friend. As a lover he is gentle, nurturing and sweet, which is both an asset and a problem. There are times when I want rough and wild and even though he's tried he can only be kind and sweet as a lover. This is a problem..."

"The older I am the more sexually curious I become. In 27 years of marriage I have no complaints against my husband. But I am curious. He's the only man I've been with and I wonder what a different man would be like, taste like...it's the old cliché of eating the same food year after year until you want a different dish, wanting it real bad..."

"For the last six or seven years I've had very mixed feelings as I realized that love and sex can be different...I have had fantasies....Leo is willing to help. He is a very understanding man, but his personality or upbringing hold him back, although he does try... Four years ago he took me to a male strip show and I was very aroused seeing those hard young men with fat cocks dancing on stage but later, in bed, Leo tried to please but showed no imagination, even though I was willing to try anything, anything at all..."

"Yesterday I was alone at home and I canvassed the cable channels looking for something to watch and ended up looking at soft porn. The movie had enough erotic content to make me burn with sexual hunger. When the girl on screen licked the sweat of the man's chest and stomach, I wanted to be her...I wanted to lick a set of hairy testicles..."

"We don't have sexual relations the way we used to...Once a week, maybe, both of us always tired from overwork or stressed out....This is terrible."

"A couple of years ago we discussed the idea of attending a swinger's club. Leo surprisingly, was all for it. As he later told me, in his youth he had secretly spied on his aunt and a neighbor screwing and he had developed a taste for observing sexual acts. The thought of a trio or a voyeuristic experience delighted him. The concept excited me and doing it with Leo's permission would not be cheating. But we did not do anything, for we were nervous about being found out and how such a situation would affect our professional careers...We did pretend it while we had sex and I went wild. Leo did okay that night... One of his good performances."

"I had a dream last night that a muscular man was fucking me. Yes, fucking me, not making love but fucking me, putting his cock in me, using me, penetrating me... He told me what to do and I did it willingly while my husband watched through an open window. It was a strange dream and also the best dream I have ever had...the man fucked me in every hole, taking my ass with a rough thrust, pumping a river inside of me as I begged for more..."

"I masturbated in the shower this morning, fingering myself while I thought of sharing the shower with some muscular young man with a fat cock....I should not write my feelings like this but I need an outlet..."

"I asked Leo to talk dirty to me in bed. Every time I see it in the movies it makes me hot. He tried but it's not his personality and his performance was lame...I am so worried about the way I feel."

"I was alone in the house today and I masturbated in the shower once more. It was not as good as a real man but it was still very pleasant and exciting. I started with soaping my nipples and playing softly with the hard tips. When I was really excited I used the shower massager on myself, pressing the nozzle between my legs, letting the spray of water massage my clitoris as I also fingered myself. It was a great moment and I climaxed on the shower floor."

The following morning I reread the journal and wrote down several pages of notes on her likes and dislikes, research for a now desired seduction.

In the next three weeks, right before semester break, I began to use the info I had gathered. She liked jazz so I burned a disk for her with some great hits by Miles Davis, Thelonious Monk, Ray Charles and others. When I gave it to her she seemed surprised but I told her that she had mentioned at some time that she was a jazz fan, so I had burned a special disk for her. She gave me a peck on the cheek in gratitude.

"This sounds even better when you are stoned," I said and she looked at me raising one eye questioningly.

"You do drugs?"

"Only weed and I didn't do any while in the Navy. I don't do any hard drug. Did you ever do drugs, Marie?"

"Well.... Yes, I did do some weed. That was about twenty five years ago..."

I laughed. I knew it. She had mentioned in her journal smoking weed during her college years.

"Well, Marie," I said with a wink, "If you ever want to smoke and listen to Monk or Dizzy call me up."

She laughed, pretending not to take my comment seriously but there was a brief flash of excitement in her eyes. We were both pretending to be joking but we were both dancing on a minefield in our inner thoughts.

Leo and Marie invited me to a gathering at their house during semester break and I told them I would contribute with a few bottles of a good Portuguese wine. When I mentioned the brand, Marie nodded.

"That's my favorite brand," she said.

"You have good taste," I answered and she smiled.

The following day Leo was unable to join us for lunch. Halfway through her salad Marie brought up the party.

"Dress is casual and you can bring a date."

"I won't," I answered, "I'll be there by myself."

"Really? What about that blonde I saw you with a couple of days ago at that outdoor bench by the library?"

"I dated her for a while, but we broke up. She's sweet and considerate but lacks imagination; I like my women a little wilder and my sex a little rough."

Her eyes blinked as she looked at me with a face that seemed both interested and perplexed.

"Rough?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, don't misinterpret me. I don't mean sadism, beatings or any kind of pain or anything unusually weird. Just a little rough, teasing kind of games and role playing taking sex as an enjoyable thing, enjoying the act itself, the delight of the deed carried out. I'm sorry if this remark on my part has offended you in any way or made you uncomfortable."

"No." she answered, "I find it interesting. So I gather that you are not a typical college computer geek still trying to lose his virginity?"

"Not at all," I said laughing, "I lost my virginity years ago and I am not a super stud but I have more experience than some and less than others."

"How discreet and modest," she said smiling. "I like that."

"Furthermore," I said, "I don't date many college girls. I prefer older women."

She squinted, a puzzled look on her face.

"Why older women?"

"Not as shallow as young girls, more experienced, less inhibited and much more sensual. A mature woman knows what she wants, enjoys herself more and is a much better lover than an inexperienced young girl."

She was quiet for a few seconds, finishing her salad.

"So how old was your oldest date?"

"About your age," I said, "in fact you know her."

Her eyes opened wide. She was stunned.

"Who?"

"Never mind who. It would not be right for me to betray her by telling you her name. It would be indiscreet. We had a wild, terrific affair that lasted a few weeks and both of us will remember forever."

She ate the rest of her lunch in almost total silence. I had not in fact, had any kind of affair with anyone her age, but the conversation had served to establish that I was discreet, liked women her age and practiced the type of sex that she was so curious about. I had opened a door wide.

I did not feel guilt about any of this...well, I did feel some guilt about copying her private life but I did not feel guilt about attempting a seduction. She wanted it, needed it and even her husband seemed to be in tune having contemplated the idea of joining a swinger's club.

The party was on a Saturday night and I showed up dressed in jeans and a polo shirt with four bottles of Portuguese wine. Marie was wearing jeans and bright green blouse. Most of the people at the gathering were in their age bracket.

The Spanish stucco house had a magnificent patio that included a swimming pool, a large brick BBQ, a gazebo and a tool shed.

I had some wine, mingled in the customary shallow talk about sports, new movies or cars and was ready to say an early good bye when Marie approached me, wine glass in hand.

"I have been thinking about your offer." She said.

"What offer?"

"The jazz and smoke offer. It's been a lot of years since I smoked weed and I feel nostalgic right now and would like to hear some good music stoned."

"Fine."

"Leo would not approve."

"So what do you propose, Marie?"

"Well, Leo is leaving town Wednesday late afternoon for a state licensing course seminar in Tampa and he does not return until late Thursday evening,"

"Fine," I said in a matter of fact tone, "I'll come over Thursday night and bring you some bud."

"I can't believe I'm going to do this," she said, "Smoke....It's something I need. Life is so boring sometimes."

"Blame only yourself. You can make your life as boring or as exciting as you want. It's up to you."

She nodded then tried to change the subject.

"You have had your share of adventure in the Navy, I bet... How many places have you been?"

"A few."

She finished her wine and seemed to be somber, lost in thought for a moment.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"I was just looking at that group of women over there," she said nodding towards a half dozen women sitting in lawn chairs by the pool, chatting and drinking, "And I wondered for a moment if one of them could be could be your former lover."

I smiled.

"You will never know. I am discreet."

"I admire that, it shows maturity on your part," she said seriously then smiled and said --pretending to be joking but prodding- "Since you like mature women, do you find any of them attractive? Do you see anything you like?"

I nodded and looked straight at her eyes.

"I do see something I like."

She looked at me with a blank stare then looked away.

"Marie," I said, "I have to leave now and run some errands. I'll see you Wednesday night. Is eight in the evening a good time?"

She looked at me seriously and nodded slowly.

The following days went very slow. On Wednesday night I called her on the phone and she told me that Leo had left three hours before. I asked her if she had any of the Portuguese wine left --she did- and I told her to chill a bottle, for I would be at her doorstep in a few minutes. She told me to park my scooter below an awning on the side of their driveway because there was a serious possibility of rain, the sky being overcast.

I dressed in a polo shirt, cargo pocket shorts and sandals, without underwear. When she opened the door, Marie was dressed with a royal blue shirt, a burgundy cotton skirt that reached to her knees and open toed leather sandals.

She pecked me a greeting kiss on the cheek and her perfume filled my nostrils, as well as the scent of wine.

"You started drinking without me?" I asked in a joking tone and Marie winked at me and laughed softly.

We sat side by side on a large couch in her living room and she giggled like a schoolgirl when I lit the first joint.

The effect did not take long. She had not smoked in years and the weed hit her by the end of the first joint. We both sat in silence for a few minutes listening to a sax and a horn both impeccably played.

We talked after that, Marie remarking on the clearness of the sounds, the purity of jazz music and how it developed. We smoked another fat joint and she was giddy and relaxed.

I kissed her and her mouth began to open in response before she pulled back.

"I am married," she blurted out.

"Marie," I said as I looked straight into her eyes, "The first time I saw you since I came out of the Navy and started school four months ago, I undressed you with my eyes. Everyman always does that with every attractive woman he sees and I enjoyed the image of you naked. Then, as our friendship increased I began to sense and read in your eyes that sometimes you were undressing me, that you desired me as I desire you."

"So I made my move and now you have a choice to make," I said, "If you tell me you are not interested in being physical with me I will leave now, continue to be your friend and never say a word of this to anyone as I would also expect your discretion. If on the other hand, you agree, I will stay and make you mine, take you tonight and satisfy any craving you might have, promising total discretion. The woman always decides and it's time to make your choice. Do I leave or stay?"

She did not answer, staring at me with a blank look. I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Stay," she said almost in a whimper.

"Fine," I said, "but you do understand this has no strings attached and no guilt. You understand this and want it?"

She nodded slowly.

"Say it."

"I want it," she said in a low voice, "I want you to stay."

She came into my arms and we kissed standing up in the middle of her living room. I took my time nibbling and tonguing her ear, kissing her neck and French kissing her mouth. Her arms encircled my chest as she pressed against me as my hands fondled her ass. In seconds she was sighing in heat. The pale white skin of her face was slightly blotched, flush with desire, very warm to the touch.

"Marie," I said, "I am going to the gazebo where I will strip down naked and wait for you. I will take the bottle of wine. After I am at the gazebo you will strip down and walk naked across the pool deck to the gazebo where I will be waiting."

"But someone might see us," she said nervously. "And it's going to rain."

"Who will see us? You have a six foot concrete wall and a small jungle of trees ten feet tall. And the rain will be romantic. Do as I tell you, Marie. I want to see you walk naked under the moonlight."

My round hit the target and a soft smile appeared on her face. She was ready.

I walked to the gazebo, stripped down naked, took a swig of wine and lit a cigarette. I was halfway done with the smoke when the patio door opened and a totally naked Marie came walking in my direction.

She looked very good in the moonlight. Her jiggling tits were still firm and to my surprise her mound was shaved smooth. She was smiling softly but as she approached the gazebo the look on her face changed as her eyes focused on my naked figure standing in the center of the wooden structure, my cock semi erect and hardening with each passing moment.

"You surprised me. I did not expect you to be shaved smooth."

"I tried it on a whim," she answered, "And liked it...I have been shaving for a year."

I sat on a wood seat attached to the wall of the gazebo and pulled Marie towards me. My tongue licked the nipples of her tits, my teeth nibbled the hardened tips of her breasts which I held in both my hands. Marie cooed and moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair.

The rain came in a light downpour with little wind so we stayed dry in the gazebo. By the time the rain began, I had my face pressed against her smoothly shaved mound, my tongue licking her clit as she bucked her hips and moaned in raw heat. My fingers became busy, alternating between fingering her wet slit or sliding up and down and up on the folds of her cunt as I used tongue on her clit.

I lapped her nub as she bucked, groaned and grabbed my hair pulling my face into her wet snatch as she pressed her mound against my face. She was hungrily responsive.

She pushed into me, face fucking me as she let out an animal moan. Her hands left my head, her fingers closing around her own breasts, rubbing her hardened nipples.

"Oh," she said, "This is incredible!"

"You like my tongue on your cunt? You like me to eat your wet pussy?"

"Yes," she said in between grunts, "Your tongue is magic. You...have me in...Oh. Oh... I am going to come soon... This is....yes, lick me like that...I am going to burst....Oh... Oh, yes, yes, yes.''

My tongue and fingers did their work well for her orgasms came like waves to shore, some creating jerking movements while other ones made her buck her hips slightly. I then stood up, grabbing her ankles, spreading her legs wide open and rubbing the head of my cock on her smooth, wet slit.