The Seduction of My Wife

Story Info
Wife cheats with husband's blessing.
7.4k words
4.46
160.3k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SFCouple
SFCouple
45 Followers

This is based on a true story although some of the situations have been slightly modified to make the story more interesting and protect the anonymity of the players.

This is a story of a wife who is in love with her husband but also fantasizes about another man... She realizes that her husband fantasizes about her having sex with another man...

*****

She was playing the role to a dot. She sat down on the coach across from the handsome man and crossed her legs. She knew that he saw the top of her stocking and the strap of her garder belt in the split second before she modestly covered her leg. She felt her pussy twitch at the thought.

Here she was. She had met him a couple of months ago while having lunch with a girlfriend. He was himself having lunch at the next table with a business acquaintance. He kept glancing in her direction. Although he was subtle about it, she had felt the stare. She enjoyed the attention that she was getting from men, but usually would not think about it twice. She was married. This was different; she was instantly charmed by the classic good looks of this tall, handsome gentleman... Suits had gone out of style in the hipster culture of Silicon Valley. She did not agree with that. There was something to be said about a man in a suit. She avoided turning her head in his direction but eventually their eyes crossed. She smiled.

The food arrived, the plate was beautifully arranged. Everything in the new restaurant was exquisite. She was proud of her work - one of the best. She knew that she had spent way too much time on this remodeling project. Working with Josh, the restaurateur, a flamboyant, moody, passionate, uncompromising homosexual had been a challenge. They had loved and hated each other in the process but at the end they had become friends.

The handsome gentleman was looking at her plate - She saw that he was about to say something... anything to start a conversation. Samantha was a stunning woman, slender figure, small but perfect natural breasts, delicate face framed by abundant wavy dark hair. She dressed with impeccable tastes. Most men felt intimidated by her beauty and few dared to approach her. Yet, she was warm, kind and engaging.

Before the handsome man could say something, a tonitruous voice erupted from across the room, getting all heads to turn: "Samantha, ma chérie mais que fais tu là?" Josh had a new French boyfriend and had decided that he was fluent. Samantha was always a little embarrassed by the flaming mannerism of her friend. She blushed.

Josh sat down on the bench next to Samantha and kissed her hand. "Ma chérie", repeating two of the 10 French words he knew, "You should have called. So what do you think of the restaurant in action? Isn't it marvelous?" Josh turned to the handsome man who had been listening in with a smile "you know... she is the best... do you know that she completely remodeled this place, it was a dump, she is the best designer in the whole city - if you ever need a designer, you should hire her". Josh liked to take random strangers as witnesses, clumsily trying to get Samantha business. He felt that he owed her that for getting such a deal on the remodeling fee.

"This is impressive." answered the handsome man. He was answering Josh but staring at Samantha. He had deep blue eyes and a warm smile. "I could actually use some help. I just opened an office in San Francisco and frankly I do not care much about the design. May be you could look at it?"

The conversation went on. Brian was a venture capitalist from New York - his firm had just opened an office in San Francisco. He was splitting his time between San Francisco and New York while building the local team. Business cards were exchanged and Brian offered to call the next day to set up a time to look at the office.

Samantha went on with her day. She was a faithful wife and had never cheated on her husband. She loved him and her family, but she couldn't help feeling strangely turned on. When she came home, Jack had just come back from a run. He was about to jump in the shower. Jack was a solid guy. She had always been attracted to him and their sex live was fantastic. Both in their late thirties, blessed with 2 children, they had regularly passionate and mature love making. The kids were not back from soccer practice.

Samantha gave a kiss to her husband and the animalistic smell of sweat entered her nostrils. She instantly became wet and groped her husband's crouch - She did not care for foreplay, she needed to be fucked. He knew that. Without a word or a kiss, he pushed her against the sink, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and rammed his cock into her pussy. She came almost immediately, but he kept pounding her hard and mercilessly until she came again, this time longer and more intensely. Her clitoris was now sensitive and her pussy deliciously sore. She felt her husband's cock hardens as he filled her with long gushes of cum. She came again. Spent, he pulled out and jumped in the shower leaving her bent over the sink her pussy dripping with cum.

Dinner was nice, the family was together. The kids were excited by their soccer practice. They had scored a few goals and were ready for the tournament that week-end. They were telling stories of "killing" the other team and scoring more goals than any other team before. Jack, a former college athlete was encouraging them to kill the other team but giving them notions of fair play at the same time. The boys were confused but happy. Samantha felt more in love with her husband than ever before. He knew her so well. He knew what she needed - she felt a little guilty to have fantasized about another man. That night, they made passionate love again.

She was in the middle of a morning project review when the call came. She recognized the area code as one of the boys' teacher who had just transferred from New York. She decided to pick it up, hoping that all was okay. When Brian came on the phone she immediately blushed and her brain went blank. Stuttering, she apologized and said that she would call back. She must have looked startled as one of the contractors asked her if everything was okay. Her heart was racing. She went through the meeting without really being there.

She could not call him back; she would not call him back. This was stupid; she did not need that sort of aggravation into her life. She had a perfect husband and a perfect family. She did not want to have anything to do with Brian. She could not believe that this guy was calling her. She was mad at him... Then she smiled, the poor guy did not do anything, he was just calling her to schedule a work meeting, nothing else. Not calling him back would be admitting that she was fantasizing about him and cheating on her husband. This was ridiculous, she was a professional she would call him back.

The receptionist picked up the phone. Brian had just stepped into a meeting but she offered to take a message. Samantha gave her name and phone number but declined to leave a message. During the rest of the day, Samantha caught herself checking her phone more than usual. At 4:30 pm she was in front of the school when the phone rang. She could not possibly pick it up here, with three hundred kids about to pour out of the school building. She let it go to voice mail as the end of school bell rang.

She had promised to take the kids to the new ice cream parlor. Two other moms and their kids joined the party, so Samantha did not have a chance to check her messages. Every couple of minutes, her phone would vibrate to remind her that a message was waiting.

Jack was still at work when she got home. In the privacy of her bedroom, her heart pounding, she finally listened to Brian's message. "Hi Samantha, I am working late, so if you want to come by later this afternoon, I can show you the office - We can grab some supper after that if you are hungry... call me back..." What was that? Seeing him tonight? Supper? Who on earth has supper? Lunch is professional; dinner is a date; what is supper? No she would not see him tonight. That was out of question.

She felt warm and her pussy was tingling. She reached down, felt her crouch, her panties were wet. She closed her eyes and pictured herself in that empty office, late at night, with Brian, a vivid flash came to her mind, she was making out with him. She sat on the bed, clutched her mound trying to refrain the desire that had erupted in her lower abdomen. This made it worth, her hand relaxed and she felt her hardened clitoris under the soft fabric of her panties. Her other hand slid up under her blouse and she grabbed one of her breast, squeezing it gently, then harder. She could feel the hardened nipple in the palm of her hand. Reaching now under her panties, she ran a single finger along her slit. Her lips where engorged. She pressed gently and her finger slid inside her, barely penetrating her and gathering some of her intimate wetness. She moved the wetted finger up to her clitoris and started to gently circle around the hood. In her fantasy, Brian was now licking her. She started to feel incredibly sensitive everywhere. She had her eyes closed and her lips opened. She kept circling, sometimes bringing her finger down to the opening of her vagina, getting it wetter. The feeling started to sharpen and isolate around her clitoris. She shifted her motion, her finger racing back and forth between the opening of her vagina and her clitoris. Everything felt hot, then she climaxed. She could feel her vagina pulsating. Her brains flooded with pleasure. She came hard and long, shaken by violent spasms. Her clitoris and nipples became immediately sensitive; she clutched her mound and squeezed one of her breast hard, trying to calm the spasm that was shaking her pelvis. Brian had raised his handsome face from between her legs, his mouth glittering with her juices. At the thought, her receding orgasm resurged. This new wave was so violent and long that she felt her stomach muscles cramp up - that was more than she could take. She lay there, on her back, waiting for the cramp to go away. This orgasm was different from anything else she had experienced. Not just by its length and intensity. All her senses heightened, she was fully alert. Thoughts were racing through her mind, but she felt incredibly relaxed. She had read about Buddhist monks' able to reach high levels of meditation, and she wondered if she was experiencing something similar. She made a mental note to eat a banana for muscle cramps.

She called Brian and told him that she could not make it that evening. He seemed disappointed. He was flying back the next day and he would not be back for three weeks. She agreed on lunch upon his return.

Saturday evening, they were invited at one of Jack's new client in the hills of Belvedere. Jack had warned her about him. He had made his fortune overnight, selling his struggling software company to one of his larger competitor. A cunning sales man and a poor software engineer. He was trying to impress. She was expecting the party to be ostentatious. She was not excited at the thought of rubbing shoulders with the Marin County social elite. She picked up a dress from a local designer who was also her friends, simple, classic and sexy. Her choice was rewarded by a wolf-whistle approval from Jack... "Maybe we should just stay home" he said? She slapped his groping hands away and off they went.

She was pleasantly surprised; the party was a small gathering of friends in a beautiful mansion overlooking the San Francisco bay. There were no more than twenty people. No formal dress code, a mix of evening gowns and casual attires. The host was giving tours of his mansion making sure to show off is collection of exotic cars. He was a very pleasant man who introduced them to his wife, a plump, cute little read head. Jack disappeared with him for a game of pool in the cigar room, apparently some male bonding ritual.

When he returned, Samantha was seating on a bar stool, engaged in a deep conversation with a dark handsome man. She did not bother to introduce her husband. Seeing Jack as a competitor, the man offered to go check the view from the deck. She accepted and followed him, leaving her husband standing at the bar. Jack smiled; he knew what she was doing. She was mad because he had left her to go smoke a cigar. She was getting back to him.

He could see them on the deck; she crossed her arms to cover her bare shoulders, exhibiting chills. The man immediately offered his jacket and rubbed her shoulders to warm her up. She was flirting back. She looked back. Jack turned his head, pretending not to be paying attention.

A few hours later, they parted from their guests and drove to Casa Madrona, a cute boutique hotel in Sausalito were they had booked a suite. They wanted to sleep in and have brunch on the waterfront, before heading back to the city for the soccer tournament. Their trusted nanny was in charge of the boys.

Jack was a light drinker and a couple of margaritas had been enough to give him a slight buzz. As soon as they entered the room, he pushed Samantha against the wall, deep kissed her and reached under her dress. He felt her garter belt and soft lingerie. He was horny! She pushed him away with a smile.

"What got into you Mister, I thought you were more interested in smoking cigars with the boys?"

"You did not seem to mind" he replied, "neither did your boyfriend... What was that, you guys seemed to be getting along pretty well."

"Yes, he was cute, and he kept me company while you were busy"

He pushed her against the bed and fell next to her. He kissed her again and she kissed him back. "Did he try to touch you" he whispered?

"Maybe." She answered naughtily.

"Did he now?"

"No, but I am sure that he wanted too."

He was now whispering in her ear. "Did that turn you on?"

"Maybe" she replied again. She could fell her husband's hard cock pressed against her thigh. "Why? Did it turn you on?" She added?

"Maybe" he answered. "Maybe you should have let him touch you if it turned you on". He was obviously getting more aroused.

"Did you want him to touch me?" She asked.

"Hmm!" he answered "would you have touched him back?"

"That would have been hot" she answered... her heart was beating, her husband was admitting that he was turned on by the thought of another guy touching her - all it took was a couple of margaritas.

"Would you have wanted me to fuck him?" she ventured?

Dirty talk was often a turn on during love making, but they had never explored this fantasy, and Jack had never been turned on like that.

He could not take it anymore; he pulled his wife panties and dove between her legs. She was already dripping wet. He loved eating her when she was wet, tasting her juices. She arched her back as his tongue teased her clitoris. He was an expert. He knew how to make her moan. Slowly he crawled his way back kissing her stomach, her breasts and then letting her suck on his tongue. His cock was now at the entrance of her pussy. He was taking his time, teasing her... "How do you think he would have fucked you?... He brutally pushed his cock deep inside her... "Like that"

"Yes!" She screamed... But she was not fantasizing about the same guy. It was Brian who was fucking her.

They walk up early... there was no use. Parents are slaves of their internal clock. Jack had sobered up. They cuddled in bed still half asleep. Jack had a morning hard on; he was only half erect as Samantha casually rubbed him...

"Last night was sexy she said."

"Hmm"... he groaned.

"You were really turned on, weren't you?"

He did not answer...

"Would that really turn you on if I fucked another guy?" she insisted. She did not need and answer, she felt his cock grow hard in her hand.

Now that the cat was out of the hat, their sex life had taken a turn for the best. They were making love almost every night. The fantasy of Samantha fucking another man became a recurring theme in their dirty talk. They were imagining scenarios. She was meeting a guy in a café while he was watching, she was meeting a guy on a business trip, at a party; they pictured him watching her through a one way mirror, or listening from her phone casually left connected on the bedside table, another time he was waiting for her at home while she was out on a date.

He had asked her if she had fantasized about any men since they had been married - she lied that she had fantasized about having sex with another man, but that it never was about anyone in particular.

They agreed that they wanted to keep it a fantasy. There was no point jeopardizing their marriage. During one of their steamy night, Jack asked her how she would hypothetically make it happen. She told him that she would have no problem finding someone, there was enough men checking her out or trying their luck. He seemed interested and asked her if any men in particular had tried to chat her up recently.

Samantha had previously mentioned that she might be picking up a new project for an office space... She told Jack that she suspected her new client to be interested in something else than her design skills.

Jack seemed interested. "Does he turn you on"?

"No, not really" she lied as her pussy twitched and became instantaneously wet. "I mean he is good looking and I like the attention, but I never thought about him like that"

"So are you going to work on his project?" he asked.

"I don't know yet", she replied. "I haven't seen the space yet. It is an office. You know that I usually don't do offices."

"Will you meet him to look at the place?"

"I don't know... I suppose, if he calls me back..."

Over the next few days, Jack asked her several times if he had called her. It seemed to turn him on incredibly - but there was still no sign of Brian. Finally, over the week end Samantha received an email from him.

"Hello Samantha, I will be back in San Francisco Monday evening. Let's plan to meet as early as possible in the week. It has been too long. I am really anxious to get started. How is Tuesday around lunch time?"

Why was he so anxious to get started; she understood the need for deadlines when launching a new restaurant... But an office space? That night, she was friskier than ever, she literally attacked Jack. There was no foreplay, no dirty talking. Just steamy, hot, brutal sex.

Later that night, she could not fall asleep. She went to her computer and answered his email. "Hello Brian, it is nice to hear from you, Tuesday is fine. Where should I meet you?"

Within seconds, the email came back: he was still awake, there, on the other end of the connection. She instantly felt vulnerable, as if he was here staring at her. She closed her robe over her negligée to hide the nipples poking through the soft fabric.

"Would you like to meet at the office? We can take it from there."

That was a plan. She returned to bed.

She did not say anything to Jack. She wanted to keep it to herself; her heart was beating thinking about Tuesday. She felt like a school girl who had just been asked to prom by the cutest boy at school. On Tuesday morning Jack asked her again if Brian had called. She was expecting it, so she casually answered that he indeed had emailed, and that she was going to look at the space today. In the hubbub of morning readiness, he could not inquire any further. As he stood up from the breakfast table, she noticed that his pants were bulging. She blushed.

She had planned to come back home after dropping the kids to get ready for her meeting with Brian... in fact, she had cancelled her meetings for the day. She took a long shower, applied a fragrant and silky body lotion. She expertly applied a small amount of makeup - just enough to underline her beautiful features. She sprayed a dash of perfume in the air and walked through it - it would be barely noticeable after she dressed up.

SFCouple
SFCouple
45 Followers