The Seduction of Scott Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary continues her sex games with Scott.
3.5k words
4.5
16.8k
18

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Scott arrived the next Saturday, Mary answered the door wearing a sheer wrap around cover up. It covered her boobs but was very sheer and was open down the front so her smooth pussy was completely exposed. She gave him a hug and a kiss and brought him back into the kitchen.

We sat down and had a drink and talked about our work weeks and gradually the conversation turned to sex, as it usually did. Mary asked Scott if he was still enjoying our little parties and he assured her that he was. She asked him if felt used and he laughed and said no, but that even if he was, if it meant that he would have the chance to have sex with her it was OK with him! He said it was all still kind of surreal and that he hadn't totally gotten his mind around the idea that he was being allowed to fuck this total MILF. She asked him if he'd told anyone about our adventures and he said "no, who'd believe me?"

We had a nice dinner and continued to discuss many things but somehow always would up back on the topic of sex. I told Scott that we'd never done anything like this before so we were kind of making things up as we went. He said that was fine, it seemed to be working pretty well! Mary said that after dinner we'd have some naked lap dances. Scott and I ate quickly and after the dishes were done we all went into the living room.

Mary put in CD and then we danced with her as she took off our clothes. Once we were all naked Mary climbed on my lap and let me play with her tits and kiss her for a while, as she stroked my cock. After a while she went over and let Scott play with her big boobs while she kissed him and stroked his cock.

I told Scott he should lay down on the floor and then had Mary get on the floor, on her knees, so her pussy was in his face. He started licking her pussy and I got up and stood in front of Mary, with my erection in her face. She grabbed my cock and started sucking it while Scott was eating her. When she started to get close to her orgasm she stopped sucking and just leaned against me as she came.

Once she'd recovered a little she got up and moved back down, facing away from Scott's head, and impaled herself on his throbbing cock. I came around and she grabbed my cock and started to suck it again as she was fucking Scott. After a few minutes of this we were both we were getting close and then Scott groaned as he filled my wife with his sperm. A couple of minutes later, I came in her mouth, and she swallowed it all.

She sat there milking both of us for a couple of minutes as Scott and I said WOW! I stepped away and sat down and she climbed off Scott. His cock was covered with Mary's pussy juices and his sperm and then she did something totally unexpected, and super erotic, and bent down and took his cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking it clean. Watching that was so hot that by the time she was done we were both mostly hard again! She went upstairs to get cleaned up and came back down wearing a short warp around her waist and we went in to watch a movie.

After the movie, I told Mary I had something I wanted to try and asked her to keep an open mind. She kind of hesitated but agreed knowing I'd never do anything to hurt her. I told her I wanted to blindfold her and then have her lie down on the foot stool in the living room while Scott and I explored her body.

She agreed and I put a blindfold on her and led her to the living room and helped her to get situated on the foot stool.

I motioned for Scott to be quiet and he started running his hands over her and licking her nipples. As he doing that I got down between her legs and started licking around her vulva. She started when my tongue touched her cunt and it was obvious that this new experience was getting her aroused. I gently licked her outer lips as Scott was sucking on her big boobs. She was moaning loudly now and when I spread her inner lips and started to lick her clit she came.

I continued to slowly suck and tease her clit while Scott gave her tits the attention they deserved. She had another small orgasm and I motioned for Scott to move down and lick her pussy. While he was doing that, I took off my clothes and straddled Mary on the footstool and put my cock in her face. She quickly grabbed it and started sucking it, as Scott got undressed. I took Mary's hand and helped her stand up and then bent her over the back of the chair with her legs spread very wide. Scott was running his hands all over her ass and legs and got down and started licking her dripping cunt. In just seconds she had another small orgasm.

As Mary was lying there, blindfolded, bent over the chair, with her womanhood totally exposed, I motioned for Scott to step up and take her from behind. He was very excited as he stepped up and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down her soaking wet cunt lips. As he inserted the head of his penis she pushed back against him and screamed in ecstasy. As he started to fuck her she screamed again and pushed back as he pounded her pussy. After only a few minutes Mary came again as Scott filled her cunt with his hot semen.

As Scott pulled out his cum was running out of my wife's swollen cunt and I stepped up and buried my cock inside her. She screamed and thrashed as I fucked her, begging me to go faster and harder in just a few minutes I added my load to her cunt as she came again. We sat like that for a few minutes until she collected herself then I took her hand and led her upstairs to get cleaned up. When she came back downstairs she was still kind of weak and said that had been one of the most intense sexual experiences of her life. We all went back into the TV room to have a drink and spool down.

We didn't talk at all about what we had just done and I think that heightened the eroticism of the experience for Mary. She must have had a good idea who was doing what, but she didn't KNOW. This had really drained her so we just watched a movie and Scott left around 11:00 With Mary walking him to his truck and me and the neighbor peeking out the window. She came in and gave me a big hug and told me how much she loved me and then we went to bed and really slept!

The Saturday of our next party Mary and I had a long afternoon sex session. While we both liked the games we were playing with Scott but it was still very important to have just US time, and at the same time we agreed that we would never bring Scott into our bedroom for sex. She was certainly enjoying the attention of a much younger man but at the end of the day the main reason she was doing this was for me and our relationship, which was better than ever, thank you very much!

After our afternoon session Mary look a long bath and touched up the shave on her pussy. When she got dressed and came downstairs she was wearing a cowl neck fishnet dress that I've always liked. As the weather had once again turned hot we were back out on the deck.

When it got close to time for Scott to arrive we went in the living room to see if the neighbor was watching. He was sitting out on his front porch in a new lawn chair. Mary asked me what I thought he thought was going on and I said probably pretty much exactly what was!

When Scott pulled up she went around back and out the side to greet him. As she walked across the yard the neighbor, Lance, waved and yelled hello, and she waved back, exposing most of one boob! This was by far the most revealing thing she'd worn in the front yard, in the daylight. They came back in the house and we all had another chuckle.

We played some cards and Scott won so Mary asked him what he wanted to do? He said he wanted to go down on her.

Mary pulled the dress up around her waist and sat down on one of the chaise lounges and spread her legs. Scott got down between her legs and started to lick and suck her pussy. Soon she had her first orgasm of the night. Mary pulled her dress down, though it barely covered her ass, and sat on my lap as we played another game of cards. Mary won this time and said she was going to give Scott a blowjob for doing such a nice job on her pussy.

Mary got down on her knees in front of him and undid his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers. He was already hard when Mary took him in her mouth and started to give him another epic BJ. After about 3 minutes of Mary's intense sucking and stroking he said was going to come and shot his load into her mouth.

Scott sat/fell down in the chair and Mary kept him in her mouth for almost as long as she's sucked him, milking all the sperm from his spent penis. Then she sat up, licked her lips, swallowed it all down and said "yummy". She said that she thought it was interesting that Scott's cum was much saltier than mine. For some reason this seemed to embarrass Scott, to my mild amusement.

After we all go cleaned up and put back together we had a drink, then a very nice dinner. After dinner, we watched a little TV and then Mary asked if Scott and I were going to play some more cards. For some odd reason, she seemed quite excited at the prospect! We played another game with Mary sitting on my lap, and this time, I won. As it turns out we were all going to win.

I told Mary that I wanted her to suck my cock while Scott fucked her from behind. We went into the living room and Mary took off our clothes and gave each of us a kiss and a little suck, not that we weren't hard as rocks already!

We slid the foot stool against the chair and Mary climbed up on the footstool. In that position her ass was up in the air and at just the right height for her to suck me and Scott to enter her, from behind.

Mary started sucking me as Scott slid his cock into her and started to take slow strokes. She was moaning around my cock as he started to fuck her harder. She begged him to go faster and harder, and when he did they both came.

When Scott pulled out I quickly moved around behind her and slammed my cock into Mary's cum filled pussy and started to pound her. She was moaning loudly as I pummeled her tight pussy and before long I felt my balls tighten up and added my load to her pussy.

We all got cleaned up and semi-dressed. Scott told us every time he come over he thought that it couldn't get any better, and was always wrong! He said Mary unbelievable hot and was tighter than any woman he'd ever been with. That seemed to please Mary very much. He also said that he loved the feel of a smooth pussy, now that he'd experienced it, first hand. He confided in us that he'd asked his on again off again girlfriend to shave her pussy and she told him that was "weird" and wouldn't to it. She also only had sex in the dark and kicked his dog so I asked him why he bothered! He said she was gone for good, this time!

After Scott went home I asked Mary how she was doing and she admitted she was pretty spent and just a little sore, but in a good way. Scott and I had both really pounded her luscious pussy and it was still a little swollen. I told her about and idea had and she seemed intrigued and excited to take on the role-playing game.

The next day Mary and I had a dry run thru the game she would be playing with Scott that afternoon, when he came to mow the lawn. It went very well and I wound up fucking her on the deck chair. That afternoon, Mary went out on the deck to lie out and read. She was wearing a tiny, very sheer, Wicked Weasel bikini. When Scott pulled up and came around back Mary said hi and said the neighbor, Lance, was out on his porch and they went around front so Mary could show Scott which sprinkler heads needed to be replaced in the front yard. (They really did need to be replaced, teasing Lance was just a side benny!)

Lance waved and then boldly came over to ask Scott how much he charged to trim trees as he had some in the back that needed trimming. Mary's pierced nipples were very visible through the sheer fabric and the back of the bottom was little more than a string. Lance couldn't take his eyes of Mary's lush curves. Scott said he'd be back tomorrow to fix the sprinklers and would give him an estimate then. Mary and Scott went around back as the neighbor reluctantly went back across the street to sit on his porch and wonder.

Now, we've all seen porn movies where the woman seduces the cable guy/gardener/plumber or, well, you get the idea. This was going to be just like that, but for real. The reason there are so many of those is that the story is plausible and we can all picture ourselves as "that guy.". I was really looking forward to this.

They went around back and Mary asked Scott if he'd like a beer, before he got to work, and he said sure. She brought it out he asked her where I was and she told a little white lie and said I was at the range with one of my friends. They made small talk and then Mary asked him if he'd rub some lotion on her back so she wouldn't burn. He said sure and she rolled over on her tummy and untied the back and neck of her bikini top.

He squirted the lotion on her back and rubbed it all over her shoulders and back. Mary said "mmmm that feels good". He sat down and she asked him to also rub some on her legs and "cheekies" as she didn't want to burn them, either. He spent a lot of time rubbing the lotion over her legs and even more on her ass and curvaceous hips. This was going even better than I could have hoped. They were really into playing the roles and I was horny as hell, already, I was 100% sure I wasn't alone!

Scott sat back down and they chatted a while with Mary lying on her tummy. After a while she turned over and left her bikini top on the chaise exposing her massive breasts to the young man, for the first time, that day. Even after 20 years they still take my breath away when I see them bare, and they clearly had the same effect on Scott!

Mary asked him if he'd rub some more lotion on her since he already had it on his hands, if it wouldn't make him too uncomfortable. He squirted some on her legs and spent a good long time rubbing it in, doing an especially good job on her inner thighs. Then he squirted some on her tummy and started rubbing it over her body. She arched her back and put her arms up over her head and said "don't neglect my boobs, my nipples are very sensitive to sunburn". He spent a long, long time rubbing the lotion all over her massive tits, paying special attention to her "sensitive," and very erect, nipples.

As Scott finished with her boobs she coyly asked if he would be embarrassed if she removed her bikini bottoms, as she didn't like tan lines. He grinned and said "that's just fine, with me."

Mary stood up and removed it and then lay back down, with her legs spread slightly. Even from the upstairs window I could see that her labia majora was swollen and ripe and that her labia minora were protruding, a sure sign that she was horny. I was breathless to see what they would do next.

Mary said to Scott "aren't you hot in those heavy work pants?" He said that he was but that he hadn't brought any shorts. She said he could just wear his boxers, so he stood and removed his pants. He had a very visible erection and Mary asked what that was all about and he told her that rubbing lotion over her had aroused him. Then he apologized and said maybe he should put his pants back on and she said no, why don't you take your shirt and boxers off, it was only fair, seeing as she was nude.

Scott removed his shirt and then stood up and removed his boxers releasing his throbbing erect penis. Mary asked him to come over and lay on the chaise lounge and she sat next to him. She reached over and started to stroke his young cock. She asked him if he had been enjoying himself with us and he assured her that he was...BIG time.

Mary also told him she was flattered that she caused him to have such an erection, slowly stroking him all the while. Then she said that his erection looked painful and could she do something to help him out? She said she could just keep stroking him, or take him in her mouth or, if he wanted, he could fuck her.

He said he really wanted to fuck her smooth pussy. Mary got up and went over to the other chaise lounge and climbed up onto it on her hands and knees with her ass in the air and legs spread and said "I like it doggy style."

He jumped up and went over to her and she reached around and helped him guide his cock into her quivering cunt. Scott started slowly fucking my wife and after about 4 minutes he came inside her. He pulled out and wiped his cock on a towel Mary had out there as she lay back against the chaise with her freshly fucked cunt gaping open and a stream of cum running out of her. She made no move to cover up or clean up and just lay there with her legs spread. Scott got dressed and thanked her for the beer, with a big grin, and went to get his lawn mower.

Mary came into the house and washed herself off and out and then asked if I was going to take her, too. I took my shorts off and lay her down on her back and put her legs up over my shoulders. She gasped as I entered her and started to fuck her slowly telling her how hot it had been watching her seduce that poor young man and then ruin him for sex with girls his own age. As we fucked I started going faster and faster and she became more and more breathless after about 15 minutes I was pounding her hard and then she started screaming and I really pounded into her and we both came very hard. We took a bath and then lay down and took a little nap. By any measure this had been one of the most erotic weekends of our lives!

We lay in bed and talked about our little role-playing game and I told her that the voyeuristic aspect of watching her fuck Scott from semi-concealment was a huge turn on and she said she'd enjoyed it as well so I said we'd have to think of another role playing game we could play that was similar.

Scott the called the next week and said he'd be out of town the next weekend at a job interview, but would be back the next weekend and was looking forward to seeing us. I put on my thinking cap to come up with something memorable.