The Seed of Onan Ch. 02

Story Info
Further seed deposits in an appropriate vessel.
2k words
4.5
68.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silverstag
Silverstag
116 Followers

Several weeks had passed since my next-door neighbor, the matronly and very religious Mrs. Packer had discovered me masturbating and, quoting much scriptural chapter and verse, provided what she called 'an appropriate vessel' to receive my seed. Her parting suggestion that the next time I needed to spill my seed I look for an 'appropriate vessel' was much on my mind.

Needless to say I wanted another crack - no pun intended - at her vessel. However, being a boy of only 18 and dreadfully shy around women I didn't know how to proceed. Every time I passed her house I looked for her and when I saw her I always bade her good morning or good evening or whatever time of day it was. She always responded non-commitedly although sometimes with a shy smile or nod of her head. This made my hopes rise, not to mention other parts of my anatomy.

Several more weeks passed by with me casting longing glances at Mrs. Packard and her smiling demurely in return. Then one afternoon when I returned home from school my mother said, "Mrs. Packer wants to you to come over and help her with something tomorrow after school."

"Did she say what it was?"

"Something to do with a vessel. She said you'd understand."

"Well, uh, uh, it probably has to do with one of those vats that she pickles cucumbers in," I said.

"That's probably it."

The next afternoon. instead of hanging out with my friends after school, I hurried to Mrs. Packer's house. I knocked on the door and she opened it.

"Come in, young man," she said, "have you been behaving yourself? Have you been saving your seed or have you been casting it on the ground like Onan?"

"Oh, no ma'am, I've been saving my seed for an appropriate vessel."

"And have you found a vessel?"

"Well, uh, uh, my mom said you mentioned something about a vessel and I figured you we're talking about, about..."

"About this?" she said and pulled up the bottom of her dress revealing her naked, hairy pussy in all it's verdant glory.

"Yes ma'am."

"And you've been saving your seed?"

"Oh yes ma'am."

"We'll see about that. Take off your clothes."

"Yes, ma'am."

While I undressed she did likewise and then led me into her bedroom.

"Lie down and let me examine you," she said.

I laid flat on my back and she sat beside me on the edge of the bed and touched my erect cock.

"He looks clean," she said, "but a good wash never hurts."

She went into the bathroom and returned shortly with soap, a wet wash cloth and a towel. She began to enthusiastically scrub my dick and I put a tentative hand upon her pussy.

"May I touch your vessel?"

"Oh, I suppose so," she said, "You know I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me. I am not a wanton woman and since that time in your house I have thought and prayed about this a good deal and I have decided that it is the Lord's will that I serve as a receptacle for your seed."

"Praise the Lord," I said.

"Don't be blasphemous, boy."

"No ma'am."

I had continued stroking her pussy while we talked and had re-discovered the little button that seemed to turn her on. Using the pungent juices that I had stirred up with my fingers I began to rub and stroke the little protuberance.

"Ah, I see you remembered," she said. "That feels good and it makes my vessel hungry for your seed. Do you like to touch my vessel?

"Yes ma'am."

"Would you like to fill it up with your seed?"

"Oh, very much so."

"Then go to it, boy. Put your pecker in Mrs. Packer," she laughed. "I think I just made a joke."

She laid down beside me and spread her legs invitingly. I knelt between them and moved my cock tentatively toward her pussy. She reached down and rubbed it up and down her sopping slit. She obviously wanted to be in control which was fine with me. She positioned the head of my cock right at the entrance to her vessel and said, "Let me have it."

I thrust in eagerly, marveling at the sensation of her mature pussy wrapping around my young cock. She grunted and said, "That's a good boy. Now put your arms under my legs, lift 'em up, spread 'em apart and fill me up."

I did as she instructed and it occurred to me that I was pounding my pecker into the Packer pussy and almost said it but thought better of it. She put both hands on my butt and hammered me into her and I basically just went along for the ride. She used me like a plunger and began to moan, "Give it to me...give it to me....give it to me."

With one last massive thrust I felt my cock almost explode, filling her with several week's supply of jism. She continued to use me for several more strokes until she came with a whoop and a holler. She removed her hands from my butt, dropped her legs to the bed and sighed contentedly.

"Thank you," I said, "that was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she said, "I think perhaps I've discovered a purpose in my life."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," she said, "it occurs to me that there are probably a lot of young men just like you who have been spreading their seed on the ground and not in an appropriate vessel."

"I see," I said "and I suppose you're right. In fact, I know you're right about that. I have lots of friends who are wasting their precious seed."

"Why don't you bring some of them over the next time you come."

"Are you serious?"

"Well, it seems to be the least I could do, don't you think?"

"If that's what you really want to do I think I could arrange that," I said.

"Then why don't you," she replied.

The next day, after school, I was riding around with my friends Jack and Buddy in Jack's old jalopy and I said, "How would you guys like to get laid?"

"Well, duh," Jack said, "do you know the pussy fairy?"

"Not exactly, but I do know my next door neighbor, Mrs. Packer."

"Old lady Packer?"

"Well, she's not that old," I said and proceeded to tell them about my adventures with depositing my seed in her appropriate vessel. Not surprisingly it took no persuading to get them to accompany me to her house.

I knocked on her door and Mrs. Packer opened it.

"Hello, Jerome," she said, "I see you have brought some of your friends."

"Yes ma'am, this is Jack and this is Buddy."

"Come in boys and sit down."

We did as instructed and she looked at us sternly. "Do you boys go to church?"

We all nodded our heads.

"Do you pray?"

More head nodding.

"Are your prayers answered?"

"Sometimes," Jack said, with a giggle.

"Don't be impertinent," she said, sternly. "Do you boys spread your seed on the ground?"

They both nodded affirmatively.

"And you are aware that that is a sin as proscribed in the Bible?"

They nodded again, eagerly.

"Well, I suppose we'll have to do something about that," she said, "but first a little Bible study." She got up, went to a bookcase and came back with a bible for each of us. Turn to Genesis, Chapter 38, verse 9." We did and she read, "And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother."

She paused for emphasis and then she said, "And from Leviticus - And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even. Have you boys washed yourselves since the last time you spilled your seed?"

They both shook their heads.

"Then that's the first thing we should do. Go into the bedroom, take off your clothes and lie down on the bed."

We did and she went into the bathroom. We could hear water running and we could hear her humming Rock of Ages. She walked into the bedroom in all her mature naked glory, carrying a soapy wash cloth and a bath towel. Her eyes widened and brightened at the sight of three 18-year-old boys lying on her bed with stiff cocks pointing toward the heavens.

"My, my," she said, "so much work, so little time, but the Lord loves a willing worker." Humming to herself she proceeded to wash, rinse and dry all of our cocks. Her nipples were noticeably stiff and the smell of her pussy filled the room.

"Alright, who's first," she asked. "Jerome, you decide."

A quick look at all of our cocks indicated that Buddy's was the smallest, Jack's was the biggest and mine was somewhere in between.

"Why don't you do Buddy first, then me and then Jack," I said.

She looked at me sternly and then laughed and said, "Somehow I thought that might be the order you would choose. Jerome, you and Jack stand up and wait your turn while I take care of Buddy. And don't touch yourselves."

Jack and I got off the bed and Mrs. Packer straddled Buddy, deftly placing her pussy on his cock and slowly lowering herself upon it.

"Oh my God," Buddy said.

"Don't be blasphemous," she said, "or I'll have to wash your mouth out sigh soap."

"Yes ma'am," he said.

Leaning forward she began to hump up and down on his cock with her tits flopping in front of him.

"May I touch your titties? Buddy asked.

"You may touch my breasts, if you like," she said with an emphasis on the word breasts. "Is this your first experience with a woman's vessel?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I thought so. I don't imagine that this will take very long."

"No ma......am," Buddy said and then obviously came inside of her.

"Now that's a proper place to place your seed," she said and Buddy nodded in agreement.

"Jerome, you're next."

Buddy got up and I laid down and she stroked my cock lovingly. "I love this little fellow," she said and Buddy and Jack both laughed at the word little.

"Or maybe I should say this bigger fellow," she said, in reference I suppose to the relative size of my cock compared to Buddy's. She quickly put my cock inside her pussy and leaning forward put her ample breasts close to my mouth. "You may suck my breasts if you like, Jerome, but don't bite."

I did, nibbling gently on one large turgid nipple and then the other while she pumped up and down on my randy wand. She hummed as she worked her conjugal magic on me saying, "Give me all your seed, boy, give it to me, give it to me....that's a good boy." she said as she felt my come spurting up inside her.

I stood up and Jack laid down. She put both hands on his huge cock and said, "Impressive. Most impressive."

Jack said, "Thank you."

"I can see that I've got my work cut out for me," she said and Buddy and I watched as she maneuvered her pussy onto his hefty rod, taking a lot more time to fit and adjust than she had with Buddy and me. She slowly lowered herself onto him, fitting him inside of her, saying, "Impressive indeed."

Jack was more than ready and, apparently, after warming up on Buddy and me so was she. With just a few well-timed strokes he came and she came and she shouted, "Hallelujah!"

She rolled off of Jack and laid down with her legs spread. I could see massive amounts of cum dribbling out of her pussy and said, "Mrs. Packer, some of the seed is spilling out."

"Well, nobody's perfect," she said, "we all fall short of the glory of God. Next time I'll try to do better."

Silverstag
Silverstag
116 Followers