The Seed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan tossed and turned naked on her bed, her sleep being disturbed by the noise of her children's fucking outside her room. Slowly, the erotic dream faded as she returned to wakefulness. Slowly gathering her wits, Susan stood and walked to her bedroom door and opening it, stepped out onto the landing. Immediately, she was overwhelmed by the thick, heavy scent, her body filling with a sexual need she had not felt for years. Turning to seek out the source of the noise, she froze as she saw her two children locked together in what could only be described as a wild animal rut. Their wet bodies shone in the moonlight and the sound of their sexual connection sent shocks to her own pussy.

As she absorbed the sight, Susan clutched her fists and screamed, NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! Her body kicked into action and she ran to the fucking siblings and frantically tried to separate them. Her hands slipped on their wet bodies as did her own damp body as she tried to insert it between them. As she struggled, her gasping breaths drew in the sea of pheromones being emitted by the twins, her own body becoming deeply aroused as her hypothalamus converted them to electrical signals sending them coursing through her body. The more she struggled with the twins, the more pheromones she breathed in, the more aroused she became.

Their mother's loud scream shocked both siblings awake, their bodies suddenly freezing mid coitus. Almost instantly, the twins realised who they were, where they were and what they were doing and with whom. Shock filled both faces as recognitions set in, quickly to be replaced by one of mutual lust. Instantly, the crazed fucking restarted with even more vigour. It was clear to both siblings that this fuck was not going to stop until the powerful orgasm swept them away.

Colin's thick, rigid prick dove deeper into his sister's wet, clutching, receptive pussy. Their hands tightened their grip as Collette's ankles locked their hold around Colin's body. Each determined not to be separated from their sibling until their union was complete.

Susan screamed in frustration as she realised there was no chance of separating her fornicating siblings. Not only that, her body was being ravaged by her own sexual needs. With great sobs, she crawled away from her children, slumping against the wall, knees up to her chest and head hid in her hands. However, that could not block the rising screams and grunts, or the wet slapping of wet bodies as the twins frantically chased the promised orgasm.

Suddenly, a piercing scream rent the air, followed by a loud roar. Looking over to the twins she gasped as she saw Collette had arched her body lifting Colin above her. Their whole bodies were locked in a frozen tableau. All that is but their buttocks, which were deeply pulsing as Colin jetted his seed into his sister and her own pussy walls tightly contracted, milking every drop from him. It seemed an age before the straining bodies collapsed back to the floor, allowing Colin to slide off his sister's slick, wet body.

Both siblings laid for a minute or two whilst they recovered their breath and as they did so, Collette screamed, "You bastard"! Rising to her feet, she ran to her bedroom and into the shower to flush her brother's incestuous seed from her body.

Colin lay on his back recovering, as he did so, he realised that his penis was still erect. In fact, if anything, even thicker and longer. As he pulled his mind together, he could hear deep sobbing which was clearly that of his mother. Rising up on his elbows, he could see his naked mother sitting with her back against the wall with knees drawn up and head in hands.

Slowly, he got up and crossed to his mother. Leaning down, he took her by her biceps and pulled hr up against the wall. Immediately, he was assailed by her own pheromones and could see that her shapely breasts were flushed red and her nipples were swollen and rigid. Wrapping her in his arms, he hugged her in, whispering comforting words in her ear. As her sobbing slowed down, he became aware of two things. First, her diamond hard nipples were digging into his chest and she was slowly rolling her hips against his tumescent rod which stood trapped between them.

Slowly, Susan's sobs turned to soft low moans as her sexual needs began to fill her body, as did the heavy perfume and her son's pheromones. Colin's own body also responded to the same stimuli, coursing through his body and pulsing in his dick. His arms held her more tightly as felt her swollen breasts crushing to his chest and her moans became louder, her writhing against his rod more agitated. As their libido increased, both started to lose track of who their partner was. Colin began to see his mother as just a female repository for his seed, her willingness made clear by the action of her dropping her hands to his buttocks and pulling him against her whilst she bucked against him. Responding in kind, Colin dropped his own hands to his mother's buttocks, taking a tight grip as she rose on her toes, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, her tongue urgently invading his mouth, whilst her own hands clenched on his buttocks, her nails digging into his flesh.

His mother's kiss and the sudden pain of her nails digging into his flesh acted like a starting pistol. With a deep groan, he gripped his mother's buttocks and raised her up with her back against the wall. As soon as she was able, Susan threw her legs around her son's body, locking her ankles behind him. This brought her dripping pussy in line with his penis, her engorged labia spreading either side of his dick. Quickly, she began to hump her hips against his tool, letting it slide in her wetness, each lunge accompanied by a whimper of need. Understanding her message, Colin pulled his mother tighter to his own body and raised her even higher, allowing his dick to fall between her loins, where it stood unerringly pointing to the dark, distended hole of his mother's vaginal gate. Slowly, he began to lower her until the distended head of his tumescent rod gently kissed her entrance, pausing before lowering her even further until the head forced its way through the ring of tight muscle, and disappearing inside her.

Susan let out a deep groan as she felt her walls being spread by the intruder and the tight ring of her vaginal entrance snapping tightly around the invaders head. She moaned again with need as she felt it pause just inside her for what seemed and age. Suddenly, she screeched as she felt her son thrust his hips forward, driving his lance deep inside her, forcing her tight, slick walls apart and sliding its way into her depths before crashing into the back wall of her pussy and slamming her bodily against the wall. Susan had no time to adjust before her son jerked his hips back and then slammed them into her body once more, again, and again, and again. Her back was bouncing off the wall as was her hips as Colin drove himself deep into his mother's hot, wet, spasming passage. She was hanging on to her son for grim death as he pounded her body into the wall, screaming out her rutting passion as her body sought his seed. Time and again the blood engorged head of his prick crashed into the back wall of her passage and the mouth of her cervix, the latter sending shocks of pain which she shrieked away as her pussy was assaulted by the hard swollen rod of his passion.

Both Mother and son felt the burning fires in their loins, building and raging inside them driving them on to fuck faster, deeper and harder. The need growing as flames of the building orgasm built in both bodies. Her shrieks and her sons grunts and roars, filled the bedroom passage in tympanic rhythm with the slamming of her body against the wall. The walls of her pussy grew tighter and tighter as her kegel muscles went into overdrive, clutching and grasping at the powerful invader.

The building orgasm hit them both like a freight train. Colin pounded deeply into his mother's cunt, the eye of his rod meeting the slippery, slightly dilated mouth of her cervix. All but her kegel muscles contracted and froze as wave after wave of erotic bliss crashed through her body, the walls of her cunt spasming and contracting around his rod as he pulsed his seed into the neck of her cervix, flooding her passage with his cream, accompanied by their screams and roars.

It seemed a lifetime before the orgasmic waves ebbed from their bodies; their bodies still glued together, his propping hers against the wall. Both could feel the mix of his seed and her own juices running out from their sealed genitals, slowly sliding down their thighs as she unlocked her legs, dropping them to the floor. Looking into her son's eyes, her own filled with tears, "What have we done? May God forgive me?"

Slowly stepping away from his mother, both felt his prick slide down her wet passage, the swollen head still abrading the ribbed walls of her pussy. As it dropped from the lips of her vagina, it was followed by a stream of viscous white fluid and looking down; both could see their genitals joined by five or more silvery strings of mucus.

With a deep sob, his mother turned from him and ran to her bedroom, where she too attempted to flush the presence of her son's seed from her pussy before throwing herself onto the bed.

Colin returned to his own room where he lay on his bed, hardly understanding what had taken place. He knew he was wrong to do what he had, though realised that both he and his sister had been sleep walking when first they started to fuck. However, that did not excuse them carrying on when their mothers scream had woken them. As for his mother, how the fuck could he do what he did to her? Lying there, he realised that although he knew it was wrong, given the opportunity, he would do it all again. Closing his eyes, he decided they would all have to deal with what had happened tomorrow. Despite his still rigid dick, he tried to sleep, breathing deeply of the heady perfume which still poured through his window. The same perfume was also pouring into his sisters bedroom window, seeping into the passage and then into her mother's bedroom too.

Lying awake, Collette was desperately trying to resolve what had taken place with her brother. It was not hard to understand their initial coupling; they were sleeping after all and so not responsible. But, what about after they were woken, isn't that when it should have stopped? She had no problem recalling the magnitude of her orgasm, it had been as large as all of her previous orgasms put together, or so it seemed. As she lay, she did not realise that her own hands were caressing both her breasts and her pussy. A middle finger rubbing the now distended nub at the top of her vaginal lips, as she drew deeply of the thick pervading perfume. Inside her head, with the knowledge that she should not have expelled her brother's seed, she felt the building need to mate with her brother again. After all, when he continued fucking her after they were awoken, it was a clear message that he wanted her as his mate.

Susan too lay awake trying to resolve what had taken place. It could not be justified; she had let both of her children down, especially her son. However, she could not deny the intensity of her orgasm or wonderful feeling of his seed powerfully jetting into her, filling her pussy with its warm slippery presence, making her breathe deeply of the invading perfume. She was shocked to think that she had actually washed his seed from her body. Surely that was the whole point of what they had done, he was meant to inseminate her and she had rid herself of his cum. It was so wrong, she was his mate, he had selected her to be his alpha mate, produce his babies, she had to seek his forgiveness and have him fill her again.

Colin lay on his bed, the throbbing of his erect penis bordering on the painful. He realised that both his sister and mother had washed his sperm from their pussies, but surely that was wrong. He needed to inseminate them both, they were his women.

His attention was quickly drawn to his bedroom door as he saw his mother step into his bedroom. There was more than enough light to see that she was naked and aroused. Her breasts were heavy and her nipples stiff and engorged. The moonlight glinted on the silvery strands that were dripping from between her swollen labial lips. This was a mate that was in heat. Crossing to his bed, she climbed on and straddled his hips. Leaning forward she said, "I'm yours Colin, fill me with your seed, give me your baby."

Rising up she took his stiff rod and lifting it, placed it to the mouth of her pussy before dropping her body down on it, forcing him deep into her body. As she once more felt his rigid mass cleave the walls of her passage, she screamed in orgasmic joy as she once more felt the head reach her back wall, filling her pussy completely. Leaning forward she offered her heavy breasts and nipples to her son, moaning gutturally as his hands caressed them and his mouth sucked at each nipple as she slowly ground her pussy and clitoris against his pubic bone.

The slowly fucking couple were shocked as a loud scream rent the air, "Get off him you Bitch, he's mine!" At the same time, Collette threw herself at her mother driving her off his dick, the pair of them falling to the floor where they began to fight like two wildcats. The fight was vicious, each clawing the other and trying to get to the bed to mate with Colin.

Quickly, Colin rose up and shouted, "STOP!" pulling the warring females apart. "I have enough seed for both of you." Pulling the women to their feet, he directed Colette to lay on his bed on her back with her knees drawn up to her chest. Turning to his mother, he directed her to straddle her daughter placing her pussy directly on top of Collette's.

Slowly, she climbed onto the bed and straddling her daughter, lowered her own pussy on top of hers. Both women groaned as their swollen labia wetly kissed and their engorged clitorises crushed, one against the other. Climbing on the bed behind his mother, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down until her heavy breasts met her daughters, the aroused nipples rubbing and scraping against each other. A deeper groan came from both women as the erotic contact shot through their bodies. Groping hands found each other's tits and began to caress them as their hot wet mouths found each other.

Both women whimpered as they felt Colin's hot lance rubbing between their kissing labia, whimpers which changed to keening wails, as his rod forced its way between their pussies abrading the pair of engorged clitorises. He slowly pistoned between their thighs, constantly rubbing against their clits and forcing them to rub up against each others. Both women began an almost imperceptible grinding motion, just enough to ensure their crushed clits kept in constant rubbing contact.

After lubricating his throbbing dick, Colin placed it at this Mother's entrance and thrust into her pussy, her scream dulled by the presence of her daughter tongue and lips smothering those of her own. After several deep thrusts, he withdrew and drove his rod between their thighs and clits again and again, before withdrawing and plunging his meat deep into his sister's pussy eliciting a similar muffled scream.

Colin soon settled into a rhythm, driving deep into each pussy and sawing between their clitorises between each vaginal thrust. It wasn't long before whimpering and moaning rose to a point where it was clear that both women were on the cusp of an orgasm, as indeed, so was Colin. His thrusts became harder and deeper; his abrading lunges between their clits quicker and quicker. He knew the time had come to give his bitches his seed, they were more than ready.

As he felt both women begin to shake, he took hold of his lance and thrust it deep into her pussy, holding it there as his seed flooded her cunt whilst she shook and writhed below him. He held his tool deep inside her until his own pulsing stopped and then slowly withdrew his dick. Reaching forward, he put his hand on his mothers shoulder and raised her to a sitting position and watched as a slow stream of his white seed began to run from her pussy, dropping down onto the wet open lips of his sister before disappearing into her dilated vaginal entrance. He let it run for a few moments before pushing his mother back down and stopping the flow. Once more he brought his rod to her entrance and slowly slipped inside her, pushing his seed back into her depths where it pooled around the mouth of her cervix. He then withdrew and placed the head against his sister's dilated pussy and entered her, pushing his seed deep down inside her, also causing it to pool around the mouth of her cervix. Finally, he withdrew from his sister and drove his rod between their thighs attacking both clitorises with a vengeance.

The attack on both their clits brought the women to another earth shattering climax. And, as erotic pulses tore through their bodies, the mouths of two slightly dilated cervix dipped into the pools of Colin's seed.

At last, all three lay sated. Each woman placing and arm and leg across Colin's body as they all drifted into sleep. Within two hours, Collette had been impregnated and before the following day was done, so was her mother.

12