The Selection: Honeymoon

Story Info
Maxon and America get to know each other very intimately.
885 words
4
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**If anybody wants me to, I'd love to continue the story and write much more explicit scenes between the two. I may even do a story from Maxon's POV**

**I apologize for any mistakes, this is the first story I've ever written**

*****

I couldn't believe how beautiful the ocean looked from thousands of feet up. "Look, Maxon," I breathed. "Have you ever seen a more gorgeous sight?" I turned to look at him as I spoke.

"America, I have seen the world's greatest oceans, landscapes, palaces, and wildlife, but nothing holds a candle to your magnificence," he said in a low, raspy voice. He reached for me and pulled me in close, fiercely kissing my lips like his life depended on it. A slow burning heat started pooling in my belly, and I moaned softly into his mouth. Maxon groaned, and I could feel his physical need for me as he pressed every inch of his clothed body against me. It excited me to to know he ached for me as much as I did him, awaking something primal that had been slumbering in my mind. Roughly, I pushed him down on the plush airplane seating, Maxon huffing in surprise. Quickly, I practically leapt on top of him, starting to claw at his button down shirt. In that moment, nothing had ever pissed me off quite like those buttons did. How dare they stand in the way of me touching my beautiful Maxon, skin to skin?

"America," he started regretfully. "Darling, we're on an airplane with ten guards directly through the privacy curtain. I'm sorry, but we need to wait until we land and get situated in our hotel."

I glared at him until his words penetrated the instinctive fog clouding my judgement. I sat back, releasing him out from under me. I felt no shame for how I'd behaved, however. I was the queen, and Maxon was my king. It was only right that I give my body to him, and him to me, until we became one. I ached for him worse than ever before, and I started to sulk. Maxon saw the look in my eyes, leaned over with a devilish look in his eyes, and, very quietly, whispered to me what exactly he was going to do to me the instant we landed. I'd never heard him this way, using filthy words and a vocabulary so descriptive it painted a beautifully intimate image in my head so alluring, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom to deal with the wetness Maxon was summoning from me. If he could do this much with only his words, I couldn't imagine what he was capable of with his body.

As I started to wipe away the wetness, I grazed my clit without meaning to, and before I could stop myself, I began rubbing furiously, trying to stay quiet so no one would suspect. I hunted for something cylindrical in the room, finally settling on a tall, slender travel size shampoo bottle. I was a slightly built woman, so this would do perfectly. I needed to train myself for what was to come, anyway.

I slowly began pushing the bottle into my most intimate of areas, sighing at the contentment coming from being stretched a little. I continued rubbing and pushing, finally coming to stop with two thirds of the bottle inside of me. Not bad for your first time, America, I thought to myself. I lay down on the immaculate floor, starting to push the bottle in and out and rubbing my clit faster and faster. In about ten minutes, I felt the tightness and near panic before the coming release. I had rubbed myself to orgasm plenty of times, the best always being directly after a visit to my room from Maxon, but never with something inside of me. The pressure built quickly until it erupted in a rush of fire and desire. I couldn't help but loose one long, drawn out moan before catching myself. As I lay there, considering how I was going to get out of this, an idea came to mind. Without washing off my fingers, I exited the bathroom, headed straight for Maxon.

He frowned questioningly at me when I straddled his lap, facing him. "Close your eyes, Maxon." Hesitantly, he obeyed. I put two fingers under his nose, watching his demeanor change as he inhaled the musk. He straightened, hands clenching and unclenching. I watched his pants slowly tent at the apex of his legs. "Open your mouth," I commanded. Maxon immediately complied. I let him gently suck on my fingers as I slowly massaged his member. He sighed, content for once to let me take care of him and not the other way around.

When the pilot announced that we would be descending, I loathed to end the gentle and intimate moment between us, so Maxon did it for me, understanding me better than I did myself. He opened his eyes and mouth, smiling at me with a slightly dopey expression. I beamed back at him, taking the seat on his right and hugging his arm as we landed at the private airport on a secret island owned by the royal family, looking forward to many more moments spent with Maxon on our honeymoon.