The Self Taking of Tina

Story Info
Wife catches him acting out a fantasy.
3.3k words
4.38
114.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinni69
Trinni69
359 Followers

I'm a 25-year-old male who stands 5' 10" weights 170 lbs. I have long brown hair, past my shoulders and brown eyes. I love to work out and like to show the muscles that I'm getting. I use this as my excuse to remove all of my body hair. I have been married for 3 years to a beautiful girl named Pam and I have dated her since high school. She is also 5' 10" and we are about the same size except she has real nice breast. It's weird but we even have the same size feet. Pam's job takes her out of town for work often. Sometimes for a day and others for a week. This works to my advantage because ever since I was I little boy I have had a fetish where I like to dress up and act like a girl. I have never had sex with a guy and the thought even made me sick until about a couple of years ago. That's when I started looking at porn on the Internet. I found pictures of she-males and that turned me on. From there I progress to looking at gay male sex too. I have secretly enjoyed this fetish whenever I could. No one knows I do this and I haven't told Pam either. I bet she would be turned off and leave me if she found out.

I knew Pam was leaving for a 3 day trip on Sunday morning so Saturday I went out and bought 5 porn DVD's. One was a hetero bondage video, two were a she-male bondage video, and the other two were just hardcore she-male on she-male sex. I also picked up a red, lacy, crotch less body stocking and some press on nails. I buy these nails because they are easy to remove and I have to be extra dainty with them on so they don't pop off. I waited about 30 minutes after Pam left for the airport to get into character. Since I started privately acting out as a kid, I named my character Tina. I waited to make sure she didn't forget something and return home. Once I felt comfortable she would not return I made sure all of the blinds were closed and the doors were locked. I took a shower, washed my hair and shaved both my face and legs. I dried off and applied body lotion. I first filled up a couple of small cream-colored balloons, which I was going to use as my breast. I would love to have a set of fake breast but I never buy anything that could be found. I put on a black lacy bra of my wife's and inserted the balloons. I like the contrast of the black bra to the red body stocking to show my breast more. I put on a touch of perfume and I slipped into my body stocking. Loving how much I felt like a girl, I sauntered to the kitchen to get a glass of wine. After I filled my glass I returned to the bathroom and I sat down at Pam's makeup table. I turned on the lights and crossed my right leg over my left knee and tucked my cock under my legs. I always do this to so I look like I have a pussy. From this moment I consider my dick a clit and my ass my pussy.

I plucked the hairs between my eyebrows, combed out my hair and carefully apply my makeup. Since I have done this for so long and watched my wife, I have become very good putting on my face. Then I spread my legs and brought one my right foot up to the chair to paint my toenails. My clit popped up and became rock hard. I was so horny I wanted to play with it and cum right away. I refrained because half of the fun is holding off so when I do cum, I cum hard. I took my time painting my toes and I finished my glass of wine. I then painted the toes on my left foot and I applied my press on nails. When they were set and my toenails were dry I finished off my outfit with a pair of red, open toe, high heel shoes. Now my transformation into Tina was complete.

I got another glass of wine, set up the video camera and I placed the DVD's in the player. At this point, all I needed was my toys and clips. One of my favorite toys is a soft dildo my wife forgot about in a bag, which made it stay in a permanently bent position. It's perfect to tie a ribbon to the base and tie the ribbon around my neck. This way ribbon holds the dildo in place and I can suck on it keeping my hands free for other things.

I got into bed and started the hetero bondage DVD. Then I turned on the video recorder with a remote and I looked straight at the camera. I said, "This is another chapter of the self taking of Tina. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I'll enjoy making it." I got on my back on some pillows and pulled my knees back and to my sides. I secured them to some straps that were connected to the headboard. This allowed me total access to my pussy. I teased my mouth with the bent dildo and sucked on it for a while. Then I tied the ribbon around my neck and let it remain in my mouth like a gag. I started to rub my pussy with some numbing lube and I made sure I lubed up very well.

While watching the film, I eased a dildo slowly in and out of my pussy and massaged the sac under my clit. I had stopped the massaging and stuck to fucking myself with the dildo because I was so close to cumming. I even had a drop of cum drip out of my clit. I removed the dildo from my mouth and wiped the drop of cum onto it so I could enjoy the taste. I placed the dildo back in my mouth and retied the ribbon to my neck. I picked up the pace with the dildo pounding it in and out of my pussy. Every now and then I would stoke my clit and stop so a little cum would ease out. When the first video was about to finish I took the dildo back out of my mouth and I started saying how much I love sucking cock. I also said I love the taste of cum and can never get enough of it. I slid down in the bed so my clit was now a couple of inches front of my mouth. I stuck out my tongue trying to lick my clit but my tongue was not long enough. I started pounding my pussy hard and stroking my clit fast. As I was just about to cum I pushed the dildo as far as I could, held it there and I opened my mouth as wide as I could. I started cumming and I ripped the dildo out from my pussy. The first shot of cum missed my mouth and landed on my nose and cheek. The next three shots made it in my mouth and the last landed on my chin. I released the straps to my legs and stretched out. I was exhausted and fell sound asleep.

I was so knocked I did not even wake up when my wife came home. When I did wake up, it was with Pam sitting on my stomach and slapping me in the face. My wrists were tied to the headboard, my feet were tied to the footboard, and she started yelling at me. "You cheating little bitch! If my trip had not been cancelled I would have never caught you. How long have you been cheating on me?"

"I didn't cheat on you. I admit what I did was kinky but it wasn't cheating," I replied. Pam told me she married Rick and on the tape she watched Rick's cock cumming in Tina's mouth. To her that is cheating and I disagreed with her but it did no good. She told me that if I didn't agree with her she would send out copies of the video I made to all of our friends, families and the people we work with. They could decide if it was cheating or not. "You wouldn't, " I said. She advised me she already made two copies and the third copy was being made as we speak. My heart dropped in my chest. She could tell by the look on my face that she won that argument.

I asked her what happens now. She said we were going to watch a copy of the video and critic it. The copies she made were on DVD. As she placed it in the DVD player as she read the titles of the DVD's I got. "Tina, I didn't realize you were into bondage and dicks." Pam sat next to me and started the video. It started different than the way I filmed it. It faded in and I saw Pam saying how she had nothing to do with making the film. I made it alone with one camera and no editing except her opening. She also said that after I made the film I gave it to her and told her that this is the way I want to live the rest of my life.

"Hey, that's not true and you know it!"

"Yeah, but if anyone sees this DVD they will think you did say that, now shut the fuck up and watch." We watched the tape and I was humiliated by Pam's comments. Some of them were degrading jokes, some were pointers on my acting and some were comments on my technique. After the DVD ended Pam commented we would do better next time. I thought, next time? I had to pee and asked if she would free me so I could go to the bathroom. She told me after she ran some errands she would, but for now I had to hold it.

Pam left for over an hour before she returned. She walked in and told me she took a copy of the film to a safe place and if anything happened to her there were instructions to make copies and give them to the listed people. I was then released and had to pee so bad I ran to the bathroom and sat down. As I was peeing, Pam told me the new rules of the house. First, I was to go work tomorrow and take up the offer my boss gave me last week about working from home. Second, from now on I would live my life as Tina. If I wanted to be Rick I would have to get her permission. Third, since I will live as a girl from now on I would have to act, dress, walk and talk like a girl. That includes things like never standing up to pee unless I'm acting as Rick at the time. Forth, from now on she is the husband of the house and does the husband type chores. I will be the wife and do all of the wife's chores, which include things, like the cooking and cleaning. Last and not least, if she tells me to do something I would have to do it with no questions asked.

We then went back into the bedroom and she had me lower my body stocking so she could take off my bra. She told me no wife of hers was going to have balloons for breast. When she had gone out she went downtown to a sex store and bought the best fake boobs she could buy. She put the adhesive on my chest and applied the boobs. When she felt the breast had been placed on properly I sat up and bounced hard on the bed. They bounced like they were real and did not come loose. I had always wanted fake boobs and bouncing with them on made my clit get hard. She took her bra and helped me put my body stocking back on. Pam commented on my hard clit and told me I would have to get my own clothes, makeup and sex toys.

Pam retied my wrist to the headboard, spread my legs and retied my ankles to the footboard. The bent dildo was placed back in my mouth and secured with the ribbon. Pam programmed the DVD player so when one DVD ended the next would start up. It would continue to play the DVD's until someone physically stopped the DVD player. Pam then started to suck on my clit. She swirled her tongue around my clit and masterfully started to swallow it. Sliding up and down she with the right amount of suction it was driving me crazy. I was just about to cum when she stopped and grabbed a cock ring, sliding it to the base of my clit. "This is so when I get back you will be ready to continue." She kissed me on the forehead and left.

I was there secured to the bed watching the DVD's for about 4 hours before Pam returned. When I heard her come in the house I noticed there was a male's voice talking to her. She walked in and she was with a very large man. He must have been 6'5", 250lbs. and had very little body fat. "Tina, this is Brad. He is an old boy friend. He's in town for a few days and since my trip was cancelled I figured he would stay with us." He looked at me and said," You were right. She is a cute bitch. Hi Tina." I was furious at the fact that she put me out there like this. I was then advised since we came to the agreement I cheated on her the only right thing to do was for her to cheat on me. That's when they started to get undressed. I pushed the dildo out with my tongue and shouted, "We didn't agree on this!"

"Yes, you agreed you cheated. If you didn't, everyone will have to see the video." She then shoved the dildo back in my mouth. Brad got into the bed next to me and Pam started to suck his dick. Once his dick was hard it was at least 8" and vary wide. Pam then straddled my stomach facing me and Brad got behind her. Her face was inches in front of my face and I could see every expression she had very closely. Brad started to fuck Pam from behind. He took his time to make sure she was ready to get pounded. As he picked up the pace she started moaning. Her moans turn into panting and screaming, "Yes fuck me I love your cock. Fuck me harder." I was so angry I was shaking. I thought to myself, what I did was kinky but I did not cheat. I never have cheated on her and now I'm watching her cheat on me up close.

Pam opened her eyes and looked right in my eyes as she came. Brad had not cum yet and wanted more. Pam then said that getting fucked in front of me was worse than Rick cumming in Tina's mouth. The only way to make it up would be for me to cheat on her in front of her. My mind started to race and wonder what she had in store for me. She told Brad what I was saying in my film how much I love sucking cock and taste cum. Pam climbed off of me and Brad crawled up my body. Pam pulled the dildo out of my mouth and Brad immediately filled it back up with his cock. I was advised I better not use any teeth. Brad took his time fucking my mouth. He was really enjoying having his dick sucked. I had always wondered if a real cock felt the same as the bent dildo. I was pissed that this was the way I was finding out but I did liked the way felt very much. It turned me on and I loved every second. No matter what I had done to myself before, nothing made me feel more like a woman. Brad slid a little deeper and went a little faster with each stroke. I was finally fulfilling a fantasy I never thought I would ever get a chance too. When he got close to cumming he asked Pam if he should cum in my mouth or on my face. She asked him if he had enough cum for both and he said he hasn't cum in weeks so their was plenty to go around. He shoved his dick in as far as it would go and started shooting load. I swallowed what I could before he pulled out and started cumming on my face. I opened mouth wide to try to catch more of his cum. He then came all over my face and I heard Pam laugh. That's when I looked up and noticed Pam was filming all of this.

I couldn't believe I just got to suck my first cock and it was caught on tape. This made me so happy I smiled from ear to ear and thanked him. I told him I have wanted to try sucking cock for a few years and I have wanted to know how it feels to be a woman since I was a kid. Brad said, "If that made you happy and feel like a woman we might as well complete the job." Brad grabbed the numbing lube and lubed up my pussy. It had not had time to take effect when Brad started to ease his big cock inside me. He went slowly but not slow enough. It hurt as he pushed inside me. He started to fuck me and in only a few strokes he was going all the way in. It hurt like hell as I was getting torn apart. I guess the numbing lube started taking effect because the pain subsided a bit. The pain never really went away but it wasn't as bad. He must have fucked me for a half an hour before he was ready to cum. The whole time he was fucking me we were talking dirty to each other and I moaned and screamed because I love how much I felt like a woman. He pulled out and crawled back up just to come on my face again.

Now I have both old and fresh cum on my face. This whole time my clit was rock hard because I still had the ring on. Pam decided it was time for me to cum but I would have to do the work. My hands were released and I was ordered to take off the ring and jerk off. I repositioned so my clit was in front of my face like before. I once again tried to suck my own clit but I could not reach. That's when Brad applied some pressure to my back and head. I couldn't believe it. With his help my lips were able to wrap around my clit. It didn't take long before I started shooting multiple loads. This time I got to suck down every drop I shot. When I finished swallowing all of my cum I stretched out and started laughing like a little schoolgirl. I even wiped up Brads cum off my face and licked it off my finger. Pam turned off the camera and told me it was getting late and I should go start-making dinner. I looked at her with a huge smile and said, "Yes dear."

Trinni69
Trinni69
359 Followers