The Selling of Kelly

Story Info
Slave Kelly is sold by her Master.
4.2k words
3.87
41.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
runnerj
runnerj
4 Followers

PREPARATIONS:

Kelly had been collared just two weeks ago. Serving Master M was the calling in life that she had been seeking for years. Before leaving her for the day, he had instructed her to prepare for a special evening. She was both anxious and excited as the day slowly passed she busied her self with preparations. A short cold shower was all she was normally allowed, but with today’s preparations she would be allowed a longer more enjoyable bath. That would give her the time to shave all the hair from her body. Her Master enjoyed her smoothness and she, of course, enjoyed pleasing him. She shaved quickly, lingering longer than she should have shaving her already wet pussy and around the tight opening to her ass. She thought of masturbating, but quickly put that thought aside. After sponging herself off, she stepped out and dried herself. A douching and enema followed. Her hair was always done simply, he allowed only a ponytail.

Kelly moved from the bathroom to the bedroom and then to her dressing area. She was anxious to see what he had left for her. She was surprised and maybe a little disappointed to find a simple black bra and panty set, with a somewhat conservative black sundress. She had thought the outfit might be more in line with her role. Her master had mentioned sharing her with others on several occasions, and she had hoped tonight might lead to one of those adventures. But the outfit didn’t seem right for that. She would have to be careful not to get her hopes up, after all the evening (and her life for that matter) was completely at the discretion of her Master.

The day crept by. She busied herself with her regular housekeeping chores. Her exercise schedule called for stretching and yoga, so that helped her relax. She did lose control momentarily while wondering if the stretching and flexibility routine was well timed and would help her through the evening. Like the time her Master had tied her ankles to her elbows and fucked her cunt and ass repeatedly…until she was covered both in her own cum as well as his. Her dirty thoughts had made her horny and she once again noticed how wet she was. She again denied her desire, her need, to masturbate.

Finally it was time to get ready. Her Master had said he would be collecting her at 6 and with just 15 minutes to go she could finally start to get dressed. While only allowed her collar for coverage at home, she was allowed to get dressed 15 minutes before leaving the house. She went upstairs and quickly got dressed. It was unusual and had become somewhat uncomfortable to wear underwear. The bra felt tight on her small but sensitive breasts, the material teasing her nipples hard. The thong was too small, purposefully so, and practically bit into her flesh. It cupped her mound tightly and held her juices in…now an unusual feeling for her. Sometimes she leaked so much juice her Master had punished her for having such creamy thighs. But the resulting spanking only served to make her even wetter.

At 6 he arrived and she quickly slipped into the limo to join him. His welcome kiss was unusually long. She had so many questions about the night to come, but knew none would be tolerated. She took her place kneeling before him, head lowered, hoping for some of his attention. Instead he went back to his paper and left her with her thoughts. She thought about loving him, about serving him, about having totally giving herself to him. It had been two weeks since she had given up her life and accepted his collar. She was her Master’s now and he could do as he pleased with her. Her old life gone…her new life totally controlled by him.

He surprised her by putting his paper down and unzipping his fly. Her mouth moistened instinctively as she knew she would be allowed to enjoy him here in the limo. She quickly and joyfully crawled to him. She unbuckled his pants and slid them over his hips and down over his ass and legs. She took him, still soft, into her mouth. He tasted so good; she loved the taste of him and had wanted to taste him all day. He quickly hardened in her mouth. She sucked him in and out of her mouth, eventually taking him down her throat. She knew she was good, and that he mostly loved how hungry she was. How she sucked like she needed to. She was like that today. The anticipation of the evening had her wound up all day and she was unleashing that frustration with her mouth. She sucked him hard and deep…pulling up so she could taste his pre-cum and swirl her tongue around the head of his cock. She kissed down his cock to his balls, taking them into her mouth and laving them until they were wet. He legs opened slightly, giving her access to his ass. She licked and cleaned his ass, darting her tongue in and out of him. She felt joy at the chance to serve him in every way. She returned her attention to his cock and sucked him eagerly. It had been a long day since he had fucked her ass before work and she knew his load would be large and therefore very satisfying to her.

He rewarded her with a huge load. He shoot stream after stream of warm creamy cum into her mouth. She swirled the load around the head of his cock with her tongue. Tasting the same cum over and over again thrilled her. She held it in her mouth, savoring it until he finished dripping in her mouth. She didn’t shallow yet, instead collecting all of his cum on her tongue, she opened her mouth and showed her master the load in her mouth. He looked, nodded his acknowledgement, and she was then free to swallow his sweet load. He wasn’t done yet, he pulled her by her ear back onto his cock, and she wrapped her lips tightly around the head of his semi-soft cock. He often had to pee after cumming. She had learned to enjoy it as much as the cum itself. He started to trickle, and then quickly flowed piss into her mouth. She gulped it down, both out of thirst for him and to avoid the beating she would get if she failed him in any way. He was very full and Kelly was proud of herself for gulping him down so greedily. It had been a long steady piss and she was able to drink every drop. He patted her on the head afterwards and she fixed his pants before resuming her position at his feet.

THE SALE:

Kelly was so excited when they finally arrived at their destination. It was a moderate hotel and made her wonder just what she would be doing to serve her Master. She loved him so much and had been so fulfilled since giving her life to him. He led her to a room on the second floor. He knocked and the door opened quickly. There was just one person in the room. A very rough looking biker type greeted my Master and completely ignored me. Kelly was starting to get nervous about just what it was that her Master was planning.

Master M turned to Kelly and told her to get undressed. She quickly stepped out of her dress and removed her bra and panties. She stood before them and listened as they discussed her. Master M, to her great joy, espoused her virtues: her complete submissiveness, her dedication to staying fit and flexible, her constant need for even greater and great debauchery, etc. She was thrilled and proud to be his. He also, to her utter embarrassment and humiliation, shared her faults: her occasional need for attention, her occasional disobedience, her misplaced feelings of love, etc. He was very open with this stranger about the most intimate aspects of their relationship. They talked quietly for a moment and then they shook hands and indicated that a deal had been finalized. Master M was handed a suitcase…he opened it and investigated the contents. Kelly couldn’t see at the time, but later realized it was quite a sum of money.

Kelly had in fact just been sold. She could not believe what was happening. Didn’t Master M realize that she loved only him??? Didn’t he love her??? Her eyes flushed with tears, her heart broken. He turned and walked away…he never looked back…he never said good-bye. That’s when Kelly realized she was nothing more than an object, nothing more than a possession of his. Now he had grown bored with her and she was owned by another. She felt worthless and humiliated…yet strangely content.

THE TRANSFORMATION:

Master D was only temporarily in control of Kelly. She came to realize he was more of a slave broker then an owner of slaves per se. He did have several slaves of his own, but his primary role was to purchase slaves like Kelly and then to transform them into sexual animals that he could re-sell at much higher values. As he led her from that hotel room, and into his waiting van, she had no idea of the dramatic changes that had just occurred in her life.

After a several hour ride, they finally arrived at what Master D referred to as the ‘farm’. She was lead to a stall in the barn and her dress, bra and panties were taken from her. The stall was closed and locked and she was left in the cold squalor until early the next day. Her first day on the farm was brutal, but not atypical of her time on the farm. She spent the day being tested, and then punished for her failures. She came to realize that if she was unable to meet the expectations of Master D, she would not move on to the second level of her transformation.

Her testing actually went pretty well. She had experienced some of the degradation and was prone to needing harsh treatment anyway. Holding a 1 gallon enema for hours at a time was always a challenge, and licking up the mess when she failed was a good motivator. One test that always challenged her was being able to take a rough fisting and then having to hold a slim vibrator in her stretched, wet, heavily lubbed cunt for an hour was always tuff, but it did help her master control of her own muscles. The same test using her ass was more difficult, but in time she mastered that too. The weekly gang bangs were an easy part of the test, she could handle any number of men (or women for that matter), the challenge was in not being allowed to cum herself. The first gang bang resulted in 5 of her own orgasms, for which she received both a severe whipping and some extended electrical shocks to her clitoris. She was better able to control herself in subsequent orgies.

One final test was an unusual gang bang of sorts. Kelly was instructed service four men. By random choice she would have to give satisfy each with either her hand, mouth, cunt or ass. First she had to give a dirty biker a handjob…she got him hard quickly and he came very quickly….warm and wet all over her hand. She rubbed the cum all over herself as instructed. Next a large black was to fuck her. She had served large cocks on behalf of Master M in the past so his huge cock slipped easily into her needy cunt. He fucked her hard and long, eventually shooting a large load of cum deep inside her. Again, she spread the resulting cum all over herself.

Next, she had to suck cock. The man selected had small cock, but huge balls. As she sucked him he instructed her to massage his balls. She had been instructed to shallow every drop of his cum. Even one missed drop would result in her failing the test. She sucked the cock up and down, eagerly urging it to climax. . The mere act of doing it had Kelly’s cunt dripping. The fact the there were several people watching made it even more stimulating to her. She worked his cock with her talented mouth. As the he came in Kelly’s mouth she Gulped down the hot creamy cum. There must have been over a cup of cum stored in those huge balls, but she clamped her lips around the head of it’s cock and gulped until he was dry.

Lastly she had to take on a fat cocked Mexican. His cock was huge and she was allowed no lub. After getting into position his cock was guided to her waiting asshole. He fucked her hard and rough, and for a long time. He eventually filled Kelly’s ass and she was barely able to stem the orgasm that was building in her. In her two weeks of training she had not been allowed to cum even once.

For her, that was the greatest test of all.

After completing her testing, Kelly was given a night off. She stayed in a bedroom in house and was free to masturbate. She enjoyed several powerful orgasms before drifting off to sleep. No surprise to her, she dreamed of her tests…of how well she had done…at the total slut she had become over the years…and how this pathetic, sick life she had been thrown into was perfect for her.

Part two of the transformation was a blur. Kelly remembered little at the time. There were lots of periods that she didn’t remember at all, probably due to having been heavily sedated. After two weeks had passed she found herself back in that same bedroom, but she felt very different. She had been worked on quite a bit. Her throat had been altered and her gag reflex removed. She practiced with a large dildo and found she could open her throat much more than before and take the dildo much further down her throat. She also noticed she now had a pierced tongue.

Her breasts had also been enhanced. Her former A cup was now a full C cup. The skin was very tight and they were extremely sensitive. Her nipple stayed hard all the time. Her nipples were also pierced. Her skin was very smooth and she noticed over the few days that no hair grew. Aside from her eyebrows and the hair on her head, she was and would always be hairless. Her pussy was also modified. The skin around her clitoris was removed, so she was much more sensitive and orgasmic. She also had two rings in each outer lip. She actually liked the new changes very much and played for hours with the dildos left for her. She lost count of the number of times she came before passing out. After all, she always was a pig slut, Master D had just helped her realize just how sick and twisted she really was…

That night was her last night in the care of Master D, the next morning she was packed in a box and sent to her final destination.

THE MANSION:

Kelly arrived at the mansion several days later. She was now, and would forever be, the property of Master J and Mistress K. Kelly was kept in a stall in the basement. Kelly was collared upon arrival. A cold metal ring encircled her neck. The collar was the only form of clothing that slave Kelly ever received. Her days were consumed by a never ending list of chores. She cooked, she cleaned and she took care of everything in the house. She was also required to exercise two hours each day to keep her body firm and flexible. The nights were filled with varied forms of decadence and debauchery. Most night she served her Master and Mistress, but there were several parties held each week where she would serve much large groups. While the days were tedious, it was the nights that Kelly craved. Serving her Master and Mistress and making them proud at her ability to serve their friends was the greatest fulfillment in Kelly’s life.

One of her fondest memories was the first night she served her Master and Mistress. Kelly was clearly not heir first slave as they had a wide variety of toys, both to torment and to tease. They also had several playrooms in which to play: a dungeon complete with X frame and leather covered table; a spa room that had a sauna, showers and bathroom; an examining room with hospital bed; and finally an orgy room that was essentially a room sized mattress covered in pillows. Kelly would come to know each of these rooms on her first night in the mansion.

Once they unpacked Kelly from her shipping crate, she was brought to the dungeon. Here, Kelly was stripped of her travel outfit. They were the last clothes Kelly was ever to wear. After inspecting her body and finding it satisfactory the proceeded to collar their new pet. Given Kelly would never serve another, the collar was permanent. It was a simple steel metal collar, painted black. After it was bent around her neck she was lain face down on the table and the back was welded closed. The welding resulted in several burns on Kelly’s neck, but they would heal in time. Next her Master and Mistress each branded her. Her Mistress branded ‘PIG’ into her left ass cheek, her Master branded ‘SLUT’ into the right cheek. Kelly was now permanently labeled. She was now and would forever be a ‘PIG SLUT’ and she was theirs.

The pain of the branding had been too much for Kelly and she had lost her composure and cried out during the procedure. For that transgression she was now brought to the X frame. She received her first whipping from her owners. Master J gave her a thorough going over with a heavy cat-o-nines leaving every inch of her body touched and alive. Mistress was less heavy handed, but used her crop with great accuracy. Mistress hit each of her most sensitive spots a number of times. Her breasts, her nipples, her thighs, her ass and, of course, her wet pussy all stung from the attention they had received. Before letting her down, she had a chance to watch master and Mistress make love. They enjoyed a quick, but passionate, fuck on the table right in front of her. It was her first chance to see their bodies and her love, and surely her lust, for them grew strong.

After they were done she was removed from the X frame and allowed to clean them both. First she cleaned her Master, sucking his wet sticky cock and balls. Then on to Mistress who chose to sit on her face. Mistress was able to control her cunt muscles very well and only slowly dripped their mingled cum into Kelly’s hungry mouth. After they were both cleaned well, they took Kelly to the examination room.

Kelly crawled behind them into the examination room. She was lead up onto the bed and her feet were placed in the stirrups. She was strapped down to the table and they removed a tray of toys from the side cabinet. Weights were hung from the rings in her nipples stretching them unmercifully. Mistress enjoyed swinging the weights and making her nipples stretch even further. Master busied himself pulling on the rings in her pussy lips. He was loosening her up and stretching her pussy wide. All of the attention in the dungeon and now here had left her pussy very wet and when master stretched her wide the juice flowed easily from her cunt. Master then used a speculum to open her even further. While she was spread wide mistress joined him and together they probed her. They repeated the procedure on her ass.

When they were done both holes were gapping and desperately in need of attention. Once the devices were removed, Mistress put on a pair of latex gloved and dipped her hands into a vat of lub. She then slapped a handful of lub on slave Kelly’s cunt and ass. Her master mover to her mouth and allowed her to suck him. As Kelly took him deep in her mouth, her Mistress started to work her hands into Kelly. Kelly had never received a double fisting before tonight, but her needy cunt and ass were easily penetrated and Mistress fisted her deep, filling her with both hands. The pressure in her cunt and ass was nearly unbearable. It had the desired effect on Kelly and she have to fight with all her strength to avoid the orgasm that was building inside her. She sucked Master like a women possessed, and only when took his cum in her mouth were Mistresses hands removed from her. Each removal left her feeling empty, but that was not to last for long.

After her exam, Kelly was brought to the spa room. The brought her into the sauna and relaxed while she did calisthenics for them. She was in good shape, but long trip and the night’s adventures had left her weary. She was unable to keep the pace the asked and was punished accordingly.

They brought her into the shower and asked if she would like a shower. Kelly indicated she would indeed like a shower. They had her kneel in the middle of the room for her shower. First Master J stood before her and gave her a shower. He covered her in warm wet piss and she rubbed it into her skin and used it to wash. He pissed on her for nearly a minute and she was completely soaked when he was done. Mistress thought she looked well showered, so she suggested the Kelly might enjoy a drink. Kelly pressed her mouth to her Mistress’ cunt and Mistress began to flow into her mouth. Mistress must have been quite full as she filled Kelly’s mouth over and over again. She gulped Mistress’ sweet champagne down and felt revived from the nourishment she had been given.

runnerj
runnerj
4 Followers
12