The Semen-ator Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor tried to ignore the smell as he boosted himself up on the side channel, stuck his head through the opening and paused, bent at the waist, his upper half inside the metal cube. He widened his legs to submit to another buttfuck, this time while enduring the stench of the garbage, but then wondered how, since his hole was now too high off the ground. Suddenly his arms were yanked behind his back and his wrists quickly tied with the ripped shirt. His face was suspended about two feet above the layer of trash, but unable to brace himself with his arms tied, he began to descend.

Connor felt his calves gripped by the assailant as he was upended and did a forward flip onto the soft trash bags, landing on his back, legs in the air. Hundreds of flies swarmed, disturbed by the intruder. The smell was bad, but was mostly from the residue on the rusted sides and the two inch-deep water in one corner. Pooled there due to the uneven surface on which the container sat, the cola-brown swill was laced with bacteria-rich, multicolored remnants of a season's garbage, baked daily in the summer heat.

The bags cushioned his fall, but Connor wandered what fate awaited him. Was the guy going to join him in the nasty semi-darkness? He looked up to see the stranger, standing on the side channel, his cock bulging in the shorts. Suddenly the rake appeared, tines down and heading straight at the young man's stomach.

The dark-haired, naked young man recoiled as the rake hit its target, luckily a bag of trash right next to his hip. The rusty garden tool ripped the bag open and flung it in the air, sending a cascade of rotting food all over Connor's bare thighs and stomach as his tormentor shook it out. A second strike on another bag had the same effect.

The next minute was a chaotic, dimly lit hell as Connor rolled and stumbled around in the dumpster, avoiding the garbage being flung at him as the rake tripped him, pushed him, and pierced bag after bag, coating the young man's bare, light brown skin with greasy chicken skin, fish entrails, blobs of butter, potato peels, wilted lettuce, pasta noodles, spoiled raw hamburger, and coffee grounds. The young man got occasional glimpses of his attacker as he wielded the tool like a gladiator, his semi-hard dick roving around beneath the thin shorts. The rake's onslaught finally ceased and it retrieved a heavy wooden produce crate. Expecting it to be flung at him, Connor ducked but then saw the assailant pull the crate out to himself and step off the side rail and down to stand on it. The tormentor's pelvic area appeared in the sliding door opening, and the rest of his body above. The stranger then lowered his waistband and tucked it under his scrotum.

"Get over here." the attacker commanded, still holding the rake. "You're lucky I know what you want."

Connor arose, arms still tied, covered in dripping, putrid muck, and waded toward the wagging, nearly stiff, veiny cock projecting into the dumpster. His own dick, draped with pasta noodles, soggy endive and peppered with wiggling maggots, was rock hard. The young man, who was about to suck a penis for the first time, had been keeping a secret.

5

Most of the time, Connor liked girls. Pretty, good smelling, bouncy, jiggly, skinny or curvy, fourteen to forty. He enjoyed cleavage, peeks of bras or panties, up skirt or ass crack, girls in lingerie, wet t-shirts, and especially braless women. Despite his awkward social skills he had made out several times during college, and loved the titty feels, mouthfuls of nipple, and even a brief cunnilingus he was able to manage. He hoped to loose his virginity someday if he could get beyond being a 'like a little brother' or 'good friend'.

But, sometimes his mood shifted, often when he was truly alone or feeling depressed, he also secretly liked...dicks. And semen. Not men, just their genitals, bouncing or stiffened, the spurting, forbidden fruit that a hetero male was supposed to be indifferent about. He liked up-close internet pictures of penises, hard or not. But he didn't care about their owners' bodies, faces or personalities. No dating, kissing, snuggling, or pride parades, he just wanted to sneak giving blowjobs or be fucked, and as a bonus, cum on and abused. The secrecy was part of the appeal for him. Even though he could have hooked up on the internet, he had never attempted anything, afraid he couldn't admit his cravings to anyone in person, or paranoid that it would be a blackmail trap. Until recent events, he had only fantasies, playing the 'bottom' role, sometimes using a banana or carving up a carrot to look like a dick, far from satisfactory.

Connor had gone home and jerked off twice after the assault that first night, recalling its events as he pumped feverishly, beginning with the stranger's arrival at Javamania, when the young man was crouched down, scavenging pastries from the glass case. He was sure the yellow shorts guy couldn't see him staring at his crotch, so Connor took in the sight coming closer. The customer must have worn no underwear. The thin, shiny shorts clung to a curved ridge nearly two inches wide that defined the mushroom head of the circumcised meat swaying and hopping as the customer stepped toward the counter. As a bonus the guy scratched his nuts, momentarily pushing the shaft forward, creating a detailed, flaccid but four inch-long impression in the shiny material and in Connor's brain.

He remembered the subsequent helpless feeling, the controlling holds and weight of the stranger on top of him, the spanking, and how great that real dick felt, combined with some pain, plowing into his ass. Connor recalled the degradation and amazing volume of the guy's creamy load covering his face and the taste as he lay on the floor alone and used his fingers to push as much of it as possible past his lips until there was a nice mouthful to play with on his tongue in front of the mirror, dick stiff, before swallowing it and washing up.

Connor was totally flattered by the guy's return for another vigorous plummet into his ass, although he would have preferred an indoor location. Ultimately, the risk of getting caught outdoors only added to the thrill of the surprise buttfuck. It was another chance for him to satisfy that beautiful, real cock and balls that lurked between the stranger's legs. He went home after fixing his car and jacked off into the wee hours on that night as well, leaving a sticky mess in and around his sparse pubic hair.

6

Now the stranger had returned yet again, stripped him naked and totally, disgustingly degraded him in the stinking dumpster, and demanded a blowjob. Connor, although he enjoyed struggling against the assailant, no longer offered any resistance and approached the jiggling, swollen cock with his jaw open, and chased the head around as the stranger teasingly avoided the attempts to envelope it. Finally the young man's mouth surrounded the shaft and he descended to about half its length before drawing his lips tight and inhaling, caving his cheeks in as he moved his jaw backwards. His first complete stroke ended with a pop as the guy's engorged head quickly emerged. After a few slow paced repetitions, Connor was bobbing quickly back and forth on a completely erect rod, enjoying every second of the solid, actual penis in his mouth, despite the horrific, fly-attracting slime he was coated with. The head of his own dick, which had grown rock hard as he was stripped naked, rubbed up against the rough, rusted inside of the metal container as he sucked madly. He wished his hands were free, so he could grasp the guy's meat and feel the skin slide along the muscle beneath it and play with his big nuts.

Out of nowhere, headlights appeared and a large car roared down the alley, illuminating them fully. Then flashing police lights burst into the night as well. Just terrific. Caught naked and giving a guy head after the first five minutes, he thought. Connor once again felt like puking. His arrest and name would be in the crime section of the papers and in public records used in background searches. Any hope of getting a real job was ruined.

The stranger calmly stepped down. "Don't move. I'll handle this." he said, stuffing his boner into his sweats. At that moment, every light on the police car went completely out, and the officer could be heard cursing. The stranger hopped off the crate and walked to the car. Connor couldn't see what transpired, but after several seconds, the headlights only came back on.

"He wants to watch." The guy said, returning to his previous position but shifting to the side so the view for the occupant of the car was better. "You'd better do a good job."

In disbelief, Connor, in the spotlight for any passerby to see, opened wide and felt the stiff dick dive deeply into his throat, pushing his head back violently and causing an involuntary gulping noise. The rusty sliding door closed in on his neck, leaving only his head protruding from the green metal box. Fingers grasped his black hair and the rhythmic gulping grew louder as the stranger face fucked the young man harshly. After several minutes of noisy, jolting, eye watering, sinus clearing gags on the guy's thrusting meat, it pulled out, shiny and dripping.

Sticky trails of thick, cloudy saliva and phlegm hung from Connor's nose and chin as he coughed, and he knew he looked like one of the internet videos where some hapless girl gets her tonsils slammed in a hotel room. His cock throbbed from the thrill of showing off his clandestine passion for a willing audience as he opened wide for another squirting load of semen. He savored the large, silky load, squinting at the bright lights but opening his mouth to show off his dripping cheeks, nose and coated tongue before swallowing. The assailant pushed his victim violently back into fetid garbage, and slammed the door shut. By the time Connor wriggled his wrists loose, wiped himself off with the ruined shirt and climbed out of the dumpster, the stranger was gone and the police car had driven away.

Images floated in Connor's mind as he frantically washed up as best he could, squatting naked, dick still hard, at a faucet in the alley. Several cops routinely visited Javamania. Maybe the patrol car voyeur was one of them, and would recognize and ask him for the same favor. The young man pictured himself at a small gathering of naked, older men, sucking each one off in turn as his face and chest dripped with sperm. Luckily he had some extra clothes in his messy car, and was dressed and driving away as two more police cars passed him in the other direction, sirens on and lights flashing as they rushed to an Officer Not Responding situation.

Those patrol cars pulled quickly into a gift shop parking lot a block away. They spotlighted the idling cruiser, and saw their fellow officer unconscious at the wheel, and called to him, fearing he had been shot.

"Huh? I musta blacked out. I don't remember anything," the awakened, confused veteran officer explained to his coworkers moment later as they all stood by the car. "Not even pulling in here. The last thing I remember was turning into the strip mall down there, the one with the crappy coffee shop." he said, gesturing toward it and shrugging.

Connor smiled on the way home, ready for a long hot shower and satisfying, stomach splattering jack off session, his first as a certified, official cocksucker.

7

Another week or so passed, and Connor found himself disappointed when no stranger or off-duty cop showed up to have his dick serviced. The dark-haired young man even stayed late to tempt visitors, surfing the sanitized version of the web at the Javamania kiosk. He saw that his old friend Lisa the bank big shot had released her Facebook pictures to friends once again, as her now ex-boyfriend had not wanted the beach poses and stiff-nippled, braless, damp t-shirt shot available for public consumption. In that photo, she was among a group of half-dressed drunk girls disguised by sunglasses and hats, but after meticulous research of other pictures taken that day, he knew which one was Lisa, based on the bikini bottom and her jewelry. Of course Connor had saved a copy of the pictures on disk, buried somewhere in his storage unit. He finally sent her a message, timidly saying only 'Hi.'

Giving up on a visit from the anonymous assailant, Connor headed for an all-night Laundromat after two AM. When he returned from buying a can of soda from the machine outside, someone was sitting in the back, facing away. He was slouching and his black hoodie drooped as if he was asleep. There were no other machines running beneath the bluish florescent lights, so the guy was probably a drunk. Connor ignored the man, and began reading a scientific magazine, trying to keep a shred of his former self alive as his clothes tumbled in the dryer.

A few minutes later, the new arrival said Connor's name. "Get over here, you lucky little shit!" It was the stranger, who must have followed him.

Connor stepped over and saw him slouching in his orange fiberglass chair, a semi-stiff cock arching out over his lowered sweats. The dark haired young man looked up to see the wires sticking out of the wall, where the security camera had never been replaced, and dropped down to his knees, putting his face within inches of the reddish dick that he had daydreamed about since it nearly bloodied his asshole that first time. The stranger held the base of the shaft and shook it all around, making it stiffen as Connor's mouth watered and his own dick grew. This was the best lit, most unobstructed view of the muscular erection so far. Jagged veins traveled randomly beneath the skin that was stretched around the elliptical base, which gradually took cylindrical shape before disappearing beneath the broad head, a lighter shade of red, but with large pores, giving it a more menacing, reptilian look.

The young man reached up and held the warm meat in his hands and felt the blood pulse through it. His thumb and forefinger could not completely encircle it, but Connor stroked vigorously, getting no reaction from the nameless man. One hand then fondled his heavy nuts, loose and hanging inside the sweats.

Connor was enjoying these new sensations, and almost didn't want to begin sucking it, because then he couldn't stare at it or hold it at the same time. The dilemma was resolved for the moment as the stranger barked another command.

"Pull yours out and rub them together."

The grinning, dark-haired young man excitedly rose and stepped forward, straddling a stranger's leg and lowered his pants, allowing his stiffened meat to pop out. He realized he could be seen from the parking lot, but couldn't resist the chance to slide his dick against a much bigger, real one for the first time. Maybe he would stroke his own meat while he sucked this time, or maybe they would go back to his apartment and he could get fucked nice and hard, Connor thought.

Just as the two heated erections began to touch, a shrieking female voice echoed through the room, even over the noise of chrome-trimmed clothes drier.

"You people are sick! I'm calling the police!"

Connor looked up to see two strangely-dressed bleached blonde women in their early thirties, both toting large plastic bags full of clothes. Standing just inside the front door, they wore heavy cosmetics and their hair was done as if they had been out to a club, but had forgone a night of spontaneous romance to throw on a ratty outfit and go wash their clothes. One had dropped her bag and was red-faced and quaking with rage, extracting her cell phone from her purse.

The stranger quickly pushed Connor aside and turned around, yanking his sweats up. The second woman, still holding her bag, widened her eyes at the sight of the bulge in his pants. Suddenly both women's phones began cycling through an endless chain of ring tones, the volume fluctuating wildly.

Connor stood stunned as the next series of events unfolded. He watched the stranger rush over to the confused women, who began to back away, yelling threats and insults. He leaned in and grabbed one as if to kiss her, and then held her neck as she passed out, placing her limp body on the floor. The horrified, screaming second woman tried to run. The stranger quickly caught and restrained her, and she slid downward as well, unconscious.

Connor had no idea what the hell had just happened, but he thought he had just witnessed two murders. Evidence of his presence was all over, the clothes, soda and magazine, fingerprints on the machines. He needed to tell the police the killer was this new acquaintance, and fast. No amount of sexual thrill was worth having to explain two women with broken necks and the prison that would follow. He ran for the door to escape and find a cop while the stranger was busy dragging the two bodies to the back of the Laundromat.

"Wait," the stranger said stoically. "this can be explained."

Before Connor made it to his car but before he could start it, the stranger almost instantly appeared, put his fist through the side window and shattered it.

12