The Seminar

Story Info
Petite, Blonde Wife - my perfect lady...
3.8k words
4.17
67.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am not a writer (as you will obviously see), but I thought readers here might enjoy the relating of sexual experiences I have enjoyed through the years. You never know where a new set of circumstances will lead.

*****

Air travel is so hectic these days, with all the security and long lines, that I was happy to have been upgraded to first class. I was even able to snag a Diet Coke while the other passengers were boarding. The flight was full, and the remaining passengers were boarding when a quite attractive lady in business attire stopped my seat.

"Excuse me, I believe I am beside you in 2-A" she said pleasantly with a very nice smile. And I was quite happy to be seated next to this lady for the next 3-1/2 hours, rather than some overweight guy in shorts and a tank top.

I stood and stepped aside to let her in to her seat.

"Hi, I'm Matt", I said to her once we were situated.

"Hi Matt, I'm Sandy" she said as she asked the flight attendant for a glass of wine.

We chatted prior to takeoff about our destination, San Francisco, whether we had been there before, favorite restaurants and such. Checking her phone before departure, she had a text message from someone, which caused her to tear up, saying "damn you" under her breath.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"My husband canceled a doctor appointment that I had really wanted him to go to."

"I'm sorry. I hope he is okay" I said.

She looked at me, somewhat embarrassed, saying "he's okay, just one of those personal things with us."

I left it at that.

Finally in the air, Sandy hooked a set of earphones to her phone, listening to some music. Usually flying etiquette indicates that the person is not interested in further conversation.

Sandy dozed off quickly, and I took to opportunity to take a closer look at her. About 40 years old, she obviously kept in good physical condition. Her black skirt had ridden up her thighs somewhat, and by the look of her legs she was probably a dedicated runner. The white silk blouse clung to what appeared to be nice breasts, and was sheer enough to show a lacy bra underneath. And the top button allowed a hint of cleavage to show. Her blonde hair was cut just above her shoulders, framing a cute face. And she was quite petite, probably just over 5' tall, and not much more than 100 pounds. If I could describe my perfect women, at least from a physical standpoint, she was sitting beside me. I had to envision taking a cold shower to keep from embarrassing myself...

...

Fast forward to the next morning.

I was seated in the front row for the seminar - I've always thought if you are going to go to the trouble and expense of going to one of these things, at least sit up front and make the most of it.

Opening my brochure, I was surprised to find out that one of the speakers would me Sandy McConnell, my seatmate from the flight. Sandy was not scheduled to speak until the afternoon of the second day. Reading her biography, I re-read it a couple of times, as something did not add up. Based on the dates of her various degrees, it appeared this very attractive lady was more like 60 years old, not 40 as I had originally guessed. Quite the surprise!

The rest of the day passed pleasantly, and the seminar had been quite productive. Back in my hotel room, I decided change and head to the workout room, as I was tired of sitting in a chair all day. Fortunately the hotel had an excellent exercise facility, with several machines. I grabbed the first running machine I came to and started my workout, before noticing a quite attractive butt on the machine in front of me. No doubt staring, I finally raised my eyes to the mirror, and was surprised to see Sandy smiling back at me. I waved, said hello and continued my workout, somewhat embarrassed.

The pool looked inviting, so I decided to swim several laps to cool down, and by the time I finished Sandy had left. Honestly, I was disappointed, hoping to at least chat with her.

...

Walking into the hotel lounge, I decided the atmosphere was nice, the music was quiet and found I could order from a limited menu and eat at the bar. Sounded like the great place for me. Within two minutes after I sat down, Sandy walked in. Wearing a sleeveless black dress, she looked like she would fit in at the theater or at a cocktail party. I waved her over, and within a short time we had each ordered a light dinner.

We chatted for a couple of hours, and I finally resolved the dumb question I had - how old was she? As it turned out, my math was correct, and she had just turned 62. Fortunately she did not think me to be rude, and laughed, just saying that good genes and a healthy lifestyle tended to help. I complimented her one more time then let the subject drop.

Back upstairs, I was surprised to find our rooms were next to one another. We said goodnight, then hesitating she looked at me shyly and asked if I cared to come in for a drink.

"Absolutely I would", I replied.

And that is how I ended up in the hotel room of this beautiful lady.

...

"So Matt, tell me more about yourself."

"Nothing too exciting. Played football in college, tore up a knee and had two surgeries, which kept me out of the pros. Graduated and started a small business. Just turned 28 years old, so I'm doing okay."

About that time her phone rang, and she stepped away for some privacy. Hearing only one side of a phone conversation is always interesting.

"Hello Bobby."

"You promised me you would see if there was something we could do, and you still canceled your doctor appointment."

"Yes, I intend to."

"Yes, he's in my room right now."

"Goodbye, I'll see you in a couple of days."

She turned to me and said "my husband and I have a compatibility issue in the bedroom, and he doesn't want to address it. That's all I really want to say."

At that point I was pretty sure I was going to get to fuck this lady.

...

Sandy turned off the overhead light, and turned on a small table lamp. Setting the mood I guess. Walking to a night stand, she looked at a photo - probably children and grandchildren, then put it into a drawer.

Walking to me she turned, asking if I would unzip her black dress, just like they do it in the movies. Stepping out of her dress she walked to the closet and carefully hung it up. It was then, walking away from me, that I noticed her walk - sort of a little twitch, or flip, of her ass, for some reason leaving me wondering if she could move like that while on top of me.

Walking back, she stepped out of her heels and unhooked her black balconet bra, tossing it on a chair. Sliding her matching panties down her hips, she wiggled out of them and tossed them on the same chair.

Stunned, I just looked at her for a moment. Her breasts were larger than I had thought, obviously natural but still standing out with virtually no sag. Her belly was smooth, but not sunken in like so many younger women who starve themselves. There was a very slight scar from a c-section. Her hips, while slim, flared in perfect proportion to the rest of her body. As my eyes traveled down, I stopped at the neatly trimmed blonde hair, trimmed in a triangle shape. She turned to pull down the bedsheets, giving me a view of that perfect ass.

Walking back to me, she began undressing me slowly. Removing my shirt, she ran her hands over my muscular chest, playfully biting my nipples. Next off came my shoes, socks, shirt and pants. Carrying my clothes back to the closet (with that cute little flip of her ass again) she hung everything up neatly.

Walking back to me, I could see slight tears running down her face as she raised up to kiss me. I could taste the salty tears as I gently kissed her back.

"Can we sit down for a moment" she asked?

I picked her up, carried her to the sofa and set her down sideways on my lap, which was not easy as my cock was quickly growing. Looking away, she explained to me that she and her husband were having serious problems in the bedroom, as he could not perform, and strangely she "had growing sexual desires." Every time they were scheduled to visit a doctor, he backed out. He suggested that on this trip maybe she could find someone to go to bed with and solve her "problem", and she agreed - although neither really meant it. And now, here she was, nude in a hotel room sitting on a virtual stranger's lap...

This was really more than I wanted to know. All I needed to know was that my favorite lady to take to bed was a petite, blonde wife - and she was that and more.

Lifting her face to mine, I kissed her again, and she responded hungrily. With my right hand behind her, I tried to slide my left hand between her thighs, but she resisted for a little while, then slightly parted them, laying her back and head on the sofa.

Pausing for a moment, I looked down at this angel - her ass laying on my lap, her legs parted while my left hand worked between them, her nipples hardening as my right hand played with them, her eyes closed while her breathing quickened.

Playing with her clitoris, I slowly slid a finger inside her, wondering if she could get wet on her own. I quickly realized this was not a problem. Using my fingers on her g-spot and clitoris, and my other hand on her breasts and nipples, her legs spread wider apart. Laying as she was, she was like playing a fine musical instrument. Suddenly her legs stretched out straight, her toes curling, Sandy grabbed a pillow and covered her face as she screamed into it. Bucking her hips, she reached a crescendo as her orgasm peaked then fell. I knew then that her phrase "growing sexual desires" was an understatement!

Not letting her stop to catch her breath, I began playing her again, my fingers rhythmically working her clitoris and g-spot, but this time stopping just short of making her cum. Finally begging me to let her cum, she promised that she was mine to do anything with the rest of the night. I had already figured out that would not be an issue, I thought to myself. And for the second time, I played her to another orgasm, almost identical to the first one.

Standing, I carried her to the bed, sitting her on the edge. Looking at me, she reached down and pulled my boxer shorts off, not expecting it when my cock sprang free, smacking her on the side of her face. Reaching tentatively, Sandy wrapped her left hand around it as far as it would go, then wrapped her right hand around it. The sight of her white hands with her gold wedding band, contrasted against my very dark cock, was a sight that never failed to stimulate me even more. Staring, all she could say was "oh my god."

Laying Sandy back on the bed, I pulled her to the end, spreading her thighs with my hands. Laying my cock on her abdomen, it seemed to reach to her chest, as she lay there biting her lower lip and looking at me expectantly. Pulling back, I began putting the tip into her slit, when she said "wait, I want to see", and I grabbed a pillow to put under her head to allow her to see me enter her.

Pushing gently into her, I was surprised at how tight she was, although I guess I wasn't sure what to expect with her age. But again this was the body of a much younger women.

Finally I was half way in her and continued to play with her clit, as she managed to get out "Ohhhh, I've never..."

Then her phone buzzed. Instinctively she grabbed it, looking at the text. Tossing it back down on the bed, I could read the message. It simply read "Please, I've changed my mind. Please do not do anything."

Looking in my eyes, Sandy simply said "fuck me."

Raising her hips as I gave a final push, I buried myself 11" inside her beautiful body, knowing I was hitting places she had never felt before. (Let me explain, this is not meant to be a stereotype. Some people are just made bigger than others. Just like the 62 year old Sandy had the body of a well-maintained 40 year old woman. Or some people wear a 31" shirt sleeve and some people wear a 39" shirt sleeve.)

Pulling almost all the way out I began to fuck her. Fuck her hard, and within a few strokes she came again. I think I became even harder, looking down at the beautiful, petite lady thrashing about on my cock. Sandy's legs were in the air, waving almost frantically, as her hips bucked up into me. Grabbing the sheets with her arms stretched out, her head was whipping side to side. And her body was vibrating like she had gotten hit with a jolt of electricity. She was incredible, as her entire body went limp and she fell back, passing out for just a moment.

Opening her eyes, she immediately began bucking her hips, forcing my cock in and out. Grabbing her hips, we continued to slam into each other - I was pretty sure there would be bruises. I noticed the sound of my balls slapping against her, her breath quickening as she began to reach another orgasm. Lifting and pulling her hips to me, I strained to push my cock as deep as possible into her as we violently came together, Sandy screaming as every stream shot into her.

Finally pulling out, I walked the bar to get us some water. Sandy was laying on the bed, her body still quivering. I took a drink and crawled up on the bed, and she crawled up beside me. Looking at the mirror, I could see my now-softened cock laying across her slender thigh. What an erotic photo that would make, I thought.

Kissing again, Sandy very slowly worked her way down my body, until her lips and tongue were teasing my cock. No need to say, this was helping me recover very quickly. Taking me in her mouth, she had me at full strength again, climbing up and positioning her pussy above my cock. Her eyes locked on mine, she slowly slid down on me, fucking me again. I say fucking me because she was in control this time. Then, with her leaning back and her hands on my knees, I got the answer to my earlier question. Every time she bottomed out on me, she would give that little flip of her hips I had seen earlier, and it drove me absolutely crazy!

Riding me like that, she rose to one orgasm after another until she finally collapsed on my chest. And laying there, exhausted with my cock still inside her, she continued with that incredible flip of her hips.

Finally rolling off me, I got up and pulled Sandy to the end of the bed on her hands and knees. Immediately I pushed all the way into her and began fucking her even harder than before. Pulling her head back by the hair, my other hand found her clit as I fucked her.

Sandy's phone rang, and I was slightly aware that it had rang several time over the past 2 to 3 hours. To my surprise, she reached out and answered it. I immediately stopped, not sure what was next, as she said "hello Bobby."

"It's too late now."

"Yes I have."

"You knew that, and we agreed."

Putting her hand over the speaker, she turned to me, rather forcefully saying "do not stop fucking me."

Pulling her ass up to me and holding her hips tightly, I began fucking her again. And she kept flipping that little ass on me.

She continued talking to him, her voice becoming somewhat ragged, with an occasional whimper, as she finally hung up, saying "please do not call me again." It rang again, and to my surprise she hit the answer button then tossed it back on the bed; there could be no question about what was happening on this end of the call.

Screaming as she had another orgasm, I reached the phone and hung up. If that was her husband on the other end, then what he was hearing was "cruel and unusual punishment."

Sandy was insatiable that night, as I continued to fuck her. With that little ass trick of hers, she had the ability to keep me constantly hard.

...

The following afternoon I was sitting in the seminar, watching Sandy give her presentation. She was quite professional, apparently very good at everything she does, I thought to myself. I found it interesting during the break that followed to hear a couple of people quietly commenting "wow, she is stunning" and "did you see that ass?" I smiled to myself, as they had no idea what she was capable of with that ass.

The seminar ended around 5 PM, and I took my materials back to my room, sat down and had a Diet Coke. Walking down to the bar, I had hoped to find Sandy there, but she was not. On the way back to my room I knocked on her door, just as a housekeeping person walked by, telling me "that lady checked out this afternoon."

Back in my room I realized that all I had was her name - no phone number, address or even what city she lived in. I turned the radio on and found a jazz station, wanting some noise in the room. But all I could picture in my mind was her laying on the bed, her petite, pale body writhing on my cock as she had orgasm after orgasm.

Needing to do something, as my flight out was not until the next morning, I hit the exercise room for a hard workout, came back to my room to shower and put clean clothes on and went down to the lounge for another light dinner. Then back in my room I undressed, leaving on my boxers, and sat on the sofa catching up on some reading.

Shortly there was a soft knock on the door, and a voice.

"Matt, it's Sandy."

I opened the door and there she was, walking into my room pulling her travel case behind her.

"I got to the airport then I canceled my flight. I wanted to see you again.

Our lips met immediately, and our tongues quickly found each other. Then stepping back she walked to the closet and undressed, again hanging her clothes carefully on hangers. She even hung her bra and panties on hangers

Walking back to me, she took my hands and looked me in the eyes, saying "I wasn't done fucking you."

Dropping to her knees, she pulled off my shorts and took my quickly stiffening cock in her left hand, kissing and running her tongue over the tip. Standing, she said "I'll finish that off later when I can taste both of us."

Putting her hands behind my neck, Sandy hopped up and put her legs around my waist, somehow positioning herself such that my cock slid quickly into her. And we started fucking again. Looking into the mirror, I could see that my hands totally covered her little ass cheeks. With the almost 18" difference in our height, and her petite body, it looked like I has handling a doll. A very beautiful doll.

I did not take long for her to reach a strong orgasm, and when she did her hands slipped from around my neck and she fell back, with me catching and holding her under her back. I kept fucking her through her orgasm, her body her arms and legs flailing and her body quivering while I held her there. I rarely come this soon, but the feel of her tight pussy gripping me, the way she looking hanging there and the moans coming out of her mouth - I exploded with stream after stream. My god the effect she had on me!

Walking to the bed, I gently laid her down, then lay down beside her. Catching her breath, Sandy leaned over and took me in her mouth, tasting our juices mingled together. Slowly getting me back to full size again, she kept working me until I was hitting the back of her mouth. Looking up at me she said, "be patient, I can do this." Changing positions, she started again, and eventually I was surprised to see her nose up against the short, kinky hair of my pelvis. Her head bobbing, I grabbed her head as she took me deep each time until I felt my cock swelling, then coming somewhere deep in her throat. Smiling at me, she grinned and said "I've never done that." I reached up and wiped my cum from the corners of her mouth.

As Sandy said when she walked into my room, "she was not done fucking me." She rode my cock in every way that night, and every time I thought I could go no more, she somehow got me hard again and inside her pussy. We finally went to sleep on the bed in each others arms.

...

We caught a cab to the airport that morning. Before walking to our separate terminals, she gave me a business card and a personal invitation to her next seminar, which was in three months. I was told to be there, no excuses. Giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, she turned and headed to her flight.

12