The Senior Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not giving her time to relax or to come down from her high, he continued the stimulation for a short time and, not able to wait any longer, rose up, moved closer, and thrust his cock deeply into her cunt. He began a powerful fucking motion, drilling into her with piston-like strokes that rekindled the flame of her excitement while rapidly building toward his own orgasm. Shortly, the two of them were bucking against each other, surging in and out until the inevitable explosion took place. She had her second climax as he ejaculated deep inside, flooding her vagina. Withdrawing, he lay beside her as they recovered their breath.

Lying there, talking in the post-orgasmic quiet, they discovered some surprising things about each other. Linda, still breathing heavily, gasped out, "Kenny, that was wonderful! Ooh! I don't think it ever felt so good before! I've never been licked 'down there' or," blushing furiously, "'back there'!"

This came as a pleasant shock to Kenny. Teenage boys throughout history have made a major effort to find out about the intimate parts of the opposite sex. Not long ago, the only source of such information was underground pictures and stories, and, if they were lucky a "stag" film or so, showing a grainy, poorly photographed depiction of sex acts. As magazines like "Playboy," "Penthouse," and "Hustler" became available, boys could study female genitalia and read salacious stories of sexual contacts. Now, Kenny's generation could hardly avoid such knowledge, with mainstream movies showing full nudity and X-rated tapes readily available to satisfy a boy's sexual curiosity. In the past, a boy might find a sex manual, such as that of Havelock Ellis, and read a sterile description of foreplay and sexual intercourse between married couples. Basically, that intercourse involved the man mounting the woman in the "missionary" position, or, perhaps, daringly, the woman getting on top as a variation. Other acts generally were frowned on or described as perversions. Now, again, Kenny's generation would find copiously illustrated sex manuals, sometimes videos, depicting every variation of intercourse, vaginal, oral and anal, with no suggestion and any was more "normal" than the others. This still was before the advent of "social media" and general exposure to the internet, but everything of significance was available to the curious -- meaning almost everyone!

Thus, Kenny, while inexperienced in practice, was very well versed in how to do things. He was also of the generation that accepted that a man should do those things that appeal to and excite women, not just get on and enjoy himself. He had just assumed the Mrs. Kramer, a long- married woman, would be very experienced, would have tried those variations. His unconscious fear was that she would compare his performance invidiously with that of previous lovers. When he discovered that she had never had sex with anyone but her husband, had never had anything but "normal" sex, it took a load, that he hadn't know was there, off of his shoulders. Certainly, to find that she had never had the pleasure of cunnilingus before surprised and elated him. Understandably, it was a big confidence and ego booster to have satisfied her so well.

For Linda Kramer, the revelations were both surprising and somewhat embarrassing. She was surprised, and pleased, when she discovered that she was the first woman with whom Kenny had ever had intercourse. Somehow, that made the whole unusual situation more acceptable, more a personal thing in a way. He was her first (and likely only) extramarital affair and she was his first woman! She was a bit embarrassed, however, to find that he knew so much more than she did about sex. She had lost her virginity almost twenty-five years ago (eight years before he was born!) to her husband, had two adult sons, and yet she was a complete neophyte when it came to sex. She was very conservative in such matters, and, while she knew of those "other" sexual practices, oral and anal sex, she always considered them to be, if not perversions, unacceptable to a respectable married woman. Now, after that bragging that no one but her husband had ever seen her totally nude, here she was lying naked in bed beside one of her students -- after enjoying one of those perverted acts, followed by committing adultery. Her self- created halo definitely was gone!

They lay there quietly for some time, conversing while Kenny, resting on one elbow, fondled her breasts, teased her nipples and ruffled the hair on her cunt. Then, breaking the mood completely, he shocked her by saying, "Now, Mrs. Kramer, you are due for a spanking." She reacted with a startled expression, gasping out, "What do you mean? I haven't done anything and we agreed not to do that anymore!"

"I said that wouldn't spank you again unless you deserved it, and you agreed. At least four times today you jabbed at me or said something sarcastic and you're going to get five spanks for each!"

"Oh, Kenny, I was so nervous this morning about not wearing panties and I really was afraid that you wouldn't get to breakfast in time. Later I was so afraid that my skirt would go up somehow, or that the girls would see that I wasn't wearing a bra! Anyway, I showed myself to you and put on the bra and panties you gave me and I was nice after that!" Then, with a tremor in her voice, "And....and...besides, you just made me!"

"I just fucked you!"

"All right, I've never said that word in my life, but, yes, you fucked me -- now, please don't spank me. I'm still sore from last night and it would kill me! Look!" With that, she stood up and, without any thought of modesty, she turned around and looked over her shoulder as she presented her behind for Kenny to check. In actuality, there was a considerable amount of redness and signs of light bruising proving that the previous night's spanking had been quite thorough. Kenny sat on the edge of the bed and reached out to touch one of the darker spots and she winced perceptively. Nonetheless, he said, "You should have thought of that this morning. If your bottom was hurting, it should have reminded you." Then, in a commanding tone he said, "You have a spanking coming, so get over my lap."

12