The Sensual Mistress Ch. 01

Story Info
You meet your mistress for the first time.
1.3k words
4.44
34k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You check the slip of paper for the hotel room # again, just to be sure you have the right one. The door is a bit ajar, and when you knock, it opens a bit wider. All is quiet inside.

"Hello?" you call, pushing the door open more and tentatively stepping inside, wondering if it was a mistake to come.

"Shut the door," you hear me say and you do, taking a few more steps into the room.

"Stop!" I command. You obey and look across the room to see me sitting in a chair, legs crossed, revealing a hint of lace at the top of my stockings and the clasp of a garter belt below my short black skirt. I am wearing a lace top, through which you can barely make out the darkness of my nipples, my feet clad in black heels. Already you feel some arousal mixing into your nervousness, your hands a bit sweaty, cock starting to rise.

"It's been a long summer." I state calmly.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Mistress! I got busy and I didn't have much internet access-" you fumble for your words but I cut you off with a command to undress.

Your hands are shaking a bit as you pull off your shirt, but your arousal at my taking control is undeniable and by the time you slide off your shorts and boxers, your cock is fully erect.

I don't say a word about your erection, just tell you to come closer until you are standing right in front of me. I stand and inspect you, touching your face, your shoulders, your arms, chest, and stomach. Your cock twitches as bend down to caress your legs, my lips inches from you, my breath hot on your throbbing erection.

I sit back down satisfied and order you to kneel. You do immediately and I toss a pair of silky pink panties on the floor in front of you.

"You are going to ejaculate on them," I tell you, "But not until I say. Now start slowly stroking."

You listen to me, slowly sliding your hand from the base of you up and over the head of your cock and back down again, establishing a steady slow rhythm.

"Caress your balls," I order and you gently roll them in your hands, feeling how heavy they are with cum already, begging for release.

"You are going to cum on demand for me," you hear me say. "So stroke faster now, bringing yourself to the edge of orgasm and then holding it. You must not cum until I say."

I can see the concentration on your face, the mixed emotions flickering as you feel yourself approaching the edge, wanting desperately to let yourself go but wanting to please me more. I watch you struggling to stay at that moment and when you think you cannot stand it a minute longer, I order you to cum.

You lean forward, groaning with pleasure as you shoot ropey cords of liquid onto the panties, stroking to get every last drop out, your body quivering with intensity, your heart pounding. You stop, shaking, trying to catch your breath and regain your composure as I calmly watch you. You look up at me and I smile at you, pleased with how well you have performed, knowing our months of training have not been a waste.

I nod towards the panties and you slide your hands under them, offering them to me, drenched with the physical proof of your desire for me. I accept them, bringing them to my mouth and licking them delicately to taste you. You watch, already starting to get hard again, watching my tongue, wanting to feel it licking you.

I stand and move to the bed, removing my skirt so you can see my panties and garter above the stockings. I slide my shirt off and drop it on the bedside table, turning so you can see my full womanly breasts and erect nipples. I open the top drawer and pull out a long silk scarf.

"Now," I say, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Come kneel before me and let me tie your hands behind your back. Then we will see how well you please me with your tongue and mouth alone. If you can prove yourself well, then perhaps you will have the privilege of pleasing me with other parts of your body."

You kneel before me, eye level with my panties and you can see the wet spot already forming, smell the scent of my arousal. As I lean over you to tie your hands, my breasts brush against your cheek, warm and soft. You can smell my perfume and the feel of the scarf binding your hands tightly arouses you more.

Your mouth is already watering to taste me.

I sit back and spread my legs. "Lick me through my panties," I demand.

You lean forward, your tongue pressing hard against the fabric, feeling the fullness of my lips, the way they split in the middle to expose my tender inner lips, the hard knob of my clit and the surrounding skin. You can very faintly taste me through the panties, the warmth and smell of my pussy intoxicating, and you nuzzle your face into me as you lick. Your nose rubs my clit and I moan softly before commanding you to stop.

You sit back on your heels and look up at me, my arousal showing in my flushed cheeks and the fire in my eyes. My eyes examine you carefully, taking in your body, lingering on your stiff erection.

"Do you remember how I like to be pleased?" I ask you sternly.

You take a deep breath, knowing it is absolutely crucial to give every detail perfectly, lest you be denied the opportunity to taste me, to feel your tongue on my smooth, shaved lips, to bring your mistress to orgasm.

"Mistress, You like me to start with long flat licks from bottom to top, with my tongue wide and flat. The licks should be slow and with pressure.

"Then I will always remember that my Mistress' clit is very sensitive and that You like indirect stimulation. I am to take Your clit in between my lips with the surrounding skin and nibble at it, slowly letting it slide out of my lips repeatedly. Then I will circle it with my tongue.

"This will be followed by more long licks, my tongue spreading Your lips and licking from the entrance of Your wonderful pussy up to your clitoris.

"At this point, Mistress, if I have pleased You well, You will order me to fuck You with my tongue."

You look up at me and wait with trepidation to see if you have remembered everything, shaking slightly with the anticipation of finally being allowed to fulfill that which you have fantasized about for so long. I don't answer for a moment and you anxiously wait, sweat beading on your forehead, palms sweaty, terrified you might have forgotten something.

I finally smile. "Well done."

You relax a little, letting out a sigh of relief, and then tense back up in anticipation as you see me stand and slide off my panties. I hold them to your nose, allowing you to smell them, the scent making your cock twitch. Your eyes linger longingly on the shaved pussy of your mistress, with the patch of trimmed hair above the lips. You can see the arousal glistening on them and you swallow hard.

I sit back down on the edge of the bed, feet spread once more, my lips spreading a little, exposing the pinkness. I lay down, my ass hanging off the edge, giving you the perfect exposure to complete your task.

"You may begin."