The Sensual Seduction Ch. 2

Story Info
Your seduction continues...
1.4k words
4
10k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You carefully stood up from the computer table and walked to the couch and flopped down. I sat down in the chair and started to read through some of the stories that you had on the page. After reading a couple of stories, I could feel my cock start to harden in my jeans. As I was reading them, my hand reached down and slowly caressed my cock through my jeans, which felt like they were entirely too small. I wasn't paying attention to my surrounding when I felt your lips upon the back of my neck. I craned my head to one side and just smiled at you. You told me to relax and just read. You hands slowly stroked my shoulders and arms through my shirt. I felt you tongue as it darted out and kissed my ear lobes. As your tongue was licking my ear lobe, I felt you hands as the slowly began to rub my chest. As I was sitting there, you slowly began to unbutton my shirt from the top down. You pulled my shirt out of my pants and slowly pulled the shirt off me. At this time, I was only wearing a pair of blue jeans and my cowboy boots. You began to caress my chest, running your fingers through my chest hair and teasing my nipples with your fingers. I could feel your tongue as you started to run it down my upper back.

You gently spun the chair around and knelt in front of me on the floor. You kissed my chest and ran your tongue down towards my belly button. As you neared my belly button, my hips automatically raised themselves upward as if they had a mind of their own. You smiled and slowly unzipped my jeans. Your fingers quickly unbuckled my belt. I could feel the cool air as it hit my hard cock. You pulled my jeans down slowly to my knees and removed my boots and socks. Then you took my jeans off my body. I had to arch my ass off the chair for you to take the tight jeans off me.

Once you had taken the jeans off me, I sat there in my underwear. My hard cock making a tent in my underwear. You smiled at me and gently ran your fingertip down the entire length of my hard cock. My doing this, I felt my cock leap within it's confines. As you reached my balls, your left hand softly grabbed my cock and started to run it. The pleasure was so much that I closed my eyes and grunted with pleasure. You ran your tongue along the top of my underwear teasing me. Then you started to run your tongue over the huge bulge in my underwear. Tracing the entire length of my cock. I could feel your tongue as it slowly worked its way down my cock. You reached up and slowly peeled my underwear down a little bit allowing the head of my cock to peep out of my underwear. You tongue slowly flicked out and began to caress the tip of my hard cock. I could feel the precome slowly run out of the head of my cock. You tongue washed the head until there wasn't anymore precome on it. You groaned and told me how much you loved to taste my come in your mouth.

You then slowly removed my underwear with your teeth. Pulling the underwear completely off my body. My hard cock, as it escaped from it confines, jumped erect. You laughed and started to lick my cock with your tongue. Oh that feeling of your hot tongue on my cock was almost too much. You slowly washed the entire length of my cock with your tongue. Stopping every once and awhile and taking the head of my cock in your mouth and slowly sucking on it. As you did this, my hips began to hump upward. You responded by taking my cock into your mouth and slowly moving your mouth down the entire length of my cock. It felt like heaven as you took the entire length into your mouth. It was so hot that I thought that I was going to come. I had to think about something else to stop myself from coming in your mouth. You proceeded to slowly piston your mouth over my cock. Over and Over…a little faster each time.

As you were sucking on my hard cock, your hand reached down and began rubbing my nuts. I spread my legs so you could rub my nuts easier. By this time, your mouth was moving really faster over my cock. I could feel you tonsils hitting the head of my cock as you took me deep within your throat. I could feel my nuts tensing as my come began to move around. You looked into my face and sucked harder. I arched my hips upward as I felt my orgasm peak. I felt my nuts unload the pent up come which exploded up my cock into you mouth. You moaned as the thick hot come exploded into your mouth. I could feel my cock bobbing and swaying you a continued to suck my cock in your mouth.

After you had swallowed the come and finished cleaning my cock with your mouth, you stood up and smiled at me and said "was it good for you." All I could do was groan. You smiled down at me. As I sat there, you propped you leg up on the computer table and told me to eat your pussy. I could see that more juices had started to flow from your pussy. I flicked my tongue out and starting scooping the pussy juice from your hot wet juicy pussy. As I flicked your pussy with my tongue, I slowly inserted two fingers up your wet hot juicy pussy. I slowly finger fucked your pussy with my fingers. I kept alternating quick strokes and slow strokes as I finger fucked your hot wet juicy pussy. I could feel the hot juices running down my fingers and onto my hands and arms. You began to grind your pussy against my face as I began to lick your clit harder and finger fuck your pussy harder. You groaned loudly as you came into my mouth.

You put you leg down and kissed me on my lips, tasting your own juices.

You slowly straddled my hips and rubbed your pussy against my leg. I could feel your pussy juice upon my leg as you slowly ran your pussy down the length of my leg. As you pussy neared my hard cock, you reached down and rubbed the head of my cock against your pussy. I could feel the arousal and heat that emulated from your pussy. You slowly raised your hips up and slowly inserted my hard cock into you pussy. Once you got the head of my cock into your hot pussy, you slowly started to sit down on my cock. Pushing my cock deep within your juicy pussy. I could feel the juices as they started to lubricate my cock. I could feel your juices as they ran down my cock and ended up on my nuts. With a sigh, you full took my entire cock within your pussy. You sat on my cock and looked me right in the eye and slowly licked your lips.

You slowly started to rotate your hips around and I felt you pussy as it slowly massaged my hard cock. I could tell that you were rubbing your clit against my hipbone because each time you rotated your hips, you emitted a groan. I began to thrust my hips slowly upward as your rotated your hips. This made your groan louder. You slowly began to ride my cock with your pussy. Rising your hips almost so my cock was out of your pussy and slamming my cock deep within your pussy. As your excitement started to rise, you started to ride me harder and harder, faster and faster. You breath was coming out in pants and your eyes were closed. I reached up with my two hands and began to tweak your nipples. This drove you over the edge as you started to come all over my cock. I started to really thrust my own hips against your hips as if we were both striving to reach the finish line at the same time. I felt my nuts tighten as you started to come again. I felt the come rising from my nuts and blast forth into the depths of your pussy. You screamed as you came yet again.

Once you settled down, you fell forward and rested your head upon my shoulder and gently bit me. I laughed and cradled you in my arms.